Andy Nguyen Photography Reviews

Andy Nguyen Photography 4
Andy Nguyen Photography 5
  • Duy

Duy Pham · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Beautiful, Thoughtful, and Artistic!

Andy and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with! If you are like me and not very photo-genetic, Andy will guide you and instruct you. At the same time, he is also very patient when you have specific or many requests. The wedding day is a big ordeal, so Andy and his team works quickly but diligently. As the night progressed, Andy was able to capture all the important moments without us even noticing him there. This was important to our experience and skill that is often overlooked. Although, I would admit, you do have to put in the work and effort up-front with all of the pre-ceremony/wedding shots.

Post wedding: Andy works quickly! Preview pictures came out mere days after the wedding, and the final wedding package came several weeks after that. We were shocked when the photos were delivered because not only did Andy capture the moment and emotions beautifully – he did it in such a unique and artistic manner. We highly recommend working with Andy because he is not just a photographer, but also an artist!

Andy Nguyen Photography 6
    Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Shaun

Shaun Sabo · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Professional Creative and Beautiful!

Andy did a wonderful job for our wedding and engagement shoots. He had some great ideas that worked really well and we have more pictures that we love than we have wall space to hang them on! He also did some amazing abstract photos with our wedding rings using water and a shiny black background. We highly recommend him and his team!

Andy Nguyen Photography 7
    Andy Nguyen Photography 8
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Rivero · Married on 11/30/2019

Great Experience

They did such a terrific job. Wedding days are so hectic, but Andy and Harry -without much question- came in on time, set up, and just started taking photos of exactly what i had wanted them to photo and much more. They were fun and easy to work with, and got down to business. photos came out beautiful. I would hire them again if the opportunity ever came up.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Jimmy · Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent Service

We booked Andy for a 2-hour engagement photoshoot, but he went an extra mile with us by taking 3-hour session. His team was fun to work with and very professional. We enjoyed the photoshoot and all the photos turned out wonderful. I’ll definitely recommend his team for other couples. He is the best photographer in the bay!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommended!

My husband and I got Andy to be our photographer for our wedding day. I was canvasing about two months before my wedding (not even kidding) for a photographer and stumbled upon Andy's page. Tiffany and Andy were very responsive and patient to my messages and inquiries. They were very flexible with different packages to meet our needs. My husband and I had a lot of fun shooting with Andy. My husband said, "I wish we could get married again" because we loved Andy's photos. We got a lot of compliments from family and friends about our pictures. They were beautiful! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Huynh

Huynh Vo · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent photographer!!!

We did our engagement and wedding photo with Andy and his team. We were recommended to Andy through another friend who had booked him through their wedding and couldn’t be more pleased with Andy’s quality work and professionalism. Andy and his team were there guiding and supporting every step of the way. During the wedding event, things were very hectic. Somehow Andy worked his magic and to our surprise, able to capture so many beautiful moments that we thought would come out horrific.
    Andy has a great personality that anyone will find it a joy to work with. The entire process was a delight and I can’t recommend enough.

Andy Nguyen Photography 9
    Andy Nguyen Photography 10
    Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Methinee

Methinee Doungsawang · Married on 05/13/2019

Professional photographer

I love his picture. They came out amazing even not retouch yet. He is so professional and easy to work with. We spent 3 hrs for taking picture. We will call him again next time. Thank you Andy.

Andy Nguyen Photography 11
    Andy Nguyen Photography 12
    Andy Nguyen Photography 13
    Andy Nguyen Photography 14
    Andy Nguyen Photography 15
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Trung Hoang · Married on 02/11/2019

Great Engagement Photos + Wedding Photographer Experience

Andy is constantly super responsive between the engagement photo sessions and wedding photo sessions in helping us get prepared, what to expect, and getting all the right shots.

His team also deserve a lot of recognition in having a great photobooth experience (super friendly host that got the guests excited with memorable poses when we open the pictures after), and great awareness of all the other memorable events.

Andy Nguyen Photography 16
    Sent on 01/21/2020

Tran · Married on 02/02/2019

Such a great photographer with candid shots

My husband & I decided to contract Andy Nguyen for prewedding & wedding package. He was fast & flexible in replying our messages. We also had a chance to check out his fabulous work on the physical ablum when we signed the contract. Andy was really nice to show us how to pose & kept taking different shots to make sure we have the best of the best shots. It has been a month after our wedding. We got all of our wonderful pictures back (perfect timing - I heard other photographer usually take 3-6 months) So, Andy got credit for that. The pictures are so beautiful. He also spent time to take pictures for our guests so we got so many compliments when we gave these pictures to our guests. We also had nice candid shots from him. My husband & I really appreciate Andy’s work. He works with his passion & the quality of the pictures are really good too. Highly recommended!

Andy Nguyen Photography 17
    Andy Nguyen Photography 24
    Sent on 03/03/2019

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Worth every penny!

Invest in your photographer as these are memories you'll treasure for years to come.

I was fortunate enough to have Andy capture two special moments/days in my life. One being the photos for my engagment annocuments (pre-wedding) and the other being the wedding day. If you're interested in hiring a wedding photographer, I highly reccomend Andy!

His works speaks for itself. It is dramatic, romantic.. just full of life. He was extremly flexible with my many ever changing requests and informative with my many inquires. When I was indecisive on a location to shoot, he had many great suggestions and examples to show. Andy was extremely easy and fun to work with.

I had a destination wedding in Hawaii and coordinating his travel/day of itinerary went very smooth. We have about 130 guests at the wedding and Andy was able to get every single shot I wanted with every single guest! I am extremly satisfied with my overall experience with Andy and can't wait to book him for my future big moments in life.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 05/21/2011

one of the best photographers in the bay area

I can appreciate a good photo and have seen many from other peoples' weddings. They are great. I never realized how truly special pictures are until I hired Andy to shoot our wedding. I knew the wedding day would be hectic and busy, but I didn't realize how fast that day flies by. Most of the day was a blur. I'm sure I had fun, but looking at the pictures I can really appreciate all my friends that took the time to attend.
    On your special day, you dont just need anyone who can hold a camera, you need someone that can capture moments, like Andy does. I'm trully greatful I hired him. He and his supporting team did a fantastic job. Cannot really put a value on his work since the pics are invaluable.

Andy Nguyen Photography 25