Andy Irwin Photo + Video Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Andrea C. Married on 07/04/2021

Loved working with Andy!

Andy first helped us tailor a package that fit with what we were needing/looking for. He completely exceeded our expectations with the highlight reel and the ceremony reel is of amazing quality. We were initially on the fence about hiring a videographer but now post-wedding we see it was 100% worth it. When filming, he worked well with our photographer and even gave us helpful directions to capture the best shots. I'd definitely recommend working with Andy!

Andy Irwin Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with the both of you! I'm glad you are enjoying the final products! Congratulations!
    Leonardo R. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience

Andy Irwin is really everything and more than we could have ever asked for. He truly is an extremely gifted photographer who’s eye for beauty is out of this world. He is really personable, and attentive to detail. He managed to deal with my wife and I and helped us have our special day. We got really lucky he was available to shoot our wedding. He really went above and beyond in literally everything he could. Our event happened a few months ago and I’m still in awe with his work. Every time my wife and I look at our photos and the video he captured for us really allows us to truly relive such a magical day. Thank you Andy Irwin for helping capture these memories my wife and I will cherish for LIFE. If ANYONE is looking for an incredible artist my wife and I highly recommend ANDY IRWIN!
  • Ana
    Ana O. Married on 08/22/2020

Thank you!

Andy did both photos and video for our wedding this past August. He was incredibly prepared to capture special moments in our small and intimate celebration. He was ready and full of ideas for pictures while also being extremely flexible for accommodating any requests that we had. Before we hired him, we weren’t sure we wanted a video highlight. However, when we received our video from Andy a few days later we were incredibly moved by the way it turned out. Thank you Andy for putting in hours of hard work into memories that we’ll keep with us forever. I recommend Andy Irwin Photo + Video to anyone wanting a personalized and special touch to their wedding memories