Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Reviews

99 Reviews for Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC

99 Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC Reviews

Sean · Married on 05/19/2018

Sarai was wonderful!!
    Elsy and I were unsure of how a bilingual service would work, but Sarai was extremely professional and warm and walked us through the entire process. She performed an unforgettable bilingual ceremony and we could not have been happier to have chosen her!!! Thank you so much Sarai!!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

We were so thrilled with Andrews Wedding Ceremonies! They paired us with Charles Luke and he was the nicest and funniest officiant! He really did make our day very special. We got to sit down with him one on one and personalize our ceremony to meet our needs. He was on time and very professional and we felt very comfortable with him like he was family. I really recommend him if you want a fun ceremony but he can also be formal if you prefer that too!

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 1
    Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 2
    Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 3
    Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 4
    Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 5
    Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 6
    Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC 7

Alyssa · Married on 10/30/2017

Brandon Honeycutt did an absolutely fantastic job with our small elopement at Centennial Park in Irving. He answered my emails in a crazy fast fashion, so I was never worried about lack of communication. Honestly it was like the man knew us though we had never met. He said everything I'd hoped he'd say without me ever having to ask him. He was very patient when a couple of our guests were late, and didn't make us feel rushed at all. I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone who wants a modern, fun, but personal service. If I could give 100 stars I would.

The Beeler's

Tara · Married on 08/11/2017

Brandon Honeycutt was absolutely perfect for our ceremony. He catered to us, and personalized the ceremony to us and made it ours. He was patient and very easy to work with, very professional and made our ceremony a beautiful lasting impression for our guest. He was able to captivate an audience and didn't make it to be a long drawn out wedding ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Tara it was a privilege to be part of your big day. The entire wedding was just so beautiful. The Orchard was the perfect venue and you were both such a pleasure to work with! Please let me know if there is any way we can serve you and Kent in the future. Best wishes for your happy lives together!

Samantha · Married on 04/19/2017

Sarai was INCREDIBLE!!!! She was extremely professional and warm and very accommodating to our many needs! She performed such a tear inducing and unforgettable bilingual ceremony for my husband and I that people are still mentioning it to us!!! Absolutely 100% recommend her for your wedding!!!

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

Brandon Honeycutt was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2016

Absolutely loved Officiant Charles Luke! From the first meeting that we had with him we knew we found the perfect person to help us with such a special day. His dialogue/vows that he prepared for us were beyond our expectations especially the way he carried out our "Vow to Grow" piece. I would definitely recommend! Thanks for making our day even more special!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/15/2016

Dr. Charles Luke was the perfect officiant for us. He put together a ceremony that lined up exactly with what we needed. He made the planning process a breeze, and we're so glad we went with Dr. Luke and Andrews Wedding Ceremonies!

Annie · Married on 10/07/2016

Had a great experience customizing my wedding ceremony with Sarai. She tailored the script to be exactly what we wanted, a contemporary Spanish/English bilingual ceremony. It was no easy feat, but she did it, and I couldn’t be more pleased with her level of service. My husband and I also completed pre-marital counseling with her and had a great time. Sarai and Andrews Wedding Ceremonies get my highest recommendation!

Jenn · Married on 09/24/2016

Thank you for the beautiful ceremony! Dr. Charles Luke made the process of designing and preparing for the service so easy. We received many compliments on the sincerity and beauty of our vows. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you Jenn, Charles always does a wonderful ceremony. May you receive all the happiness that marriage brings us.

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2016

Very easy to work with! This was probably one of the least stessful parts of planning because the manual provided made it so easy. They were always fast to respond and provided a respectful genuine man to perform our ceremony on time and professionally exactly the way we hoped it would be

Sent on 10/16/2016

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you Chelsea, we know how stressful weddings can be and yet it is such a wonderful celebration. We are so happy that we could make this part of the day stress free. Our aim is Simple, Meaningful and Romantic.

Leticia · Married on 09/17/2016

Brandon Honeycutt was so great! Very professional, honeslty cared about us, and was so flexible to last minute changes. It was a perfect reception thanks to him!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Leticia thank you so much for your review. It's always a pleasure and honor to be part of such an important day in your lives.

Caitlin · Married on 09/10/2016

Dr. Charles Luke performed our wedding ceremony on 9/10/16! He was great! We wanted a short, simple ceremony since it was outdoors. He kept it maybe 15 minutes long and it was absolutely perfect! Short and sweet! He was even gracious enough to help us coordinate the seating and walking of the bridal party at the rehearsal the night before, since we didn't have a wedding coordinator. Thank you so much Dr. Luke for giving us a great ceremony and making our day special!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin for your positive input. Dr Charles Luke always receives a wonderful response from couples and is honored to perform each and every ceremony. May you be blessed with all the happiness that marriage can bring us.

Blair · Married on 07/02/2016

Dr. Charles Luke was AWESOME! We had somewhat unusual ceremony requests (black and tan beer unity!) and he was so excited for it. We wanted a light-hearted and humorous ceremony, and that's what we got. People told us afterwards that everyone was just laughing the whole time!

Kristina · Married on 05/23/2016

I am so pleased and happy I found them. Big weight lifted off my shoulders doing the elopement package using the Marty Leonard Chapel. Highly recommend them. Charles Luke, was professional and open to making any changes or add ins to the ceremony. I had a very intimate ceremony, with just immediate family and photographer (8people); and it was PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristina for your review, the Marty Leonard Chapel is such a wonderful location for you to celebrate your love for each other. Thank you for entrusting us with such a special time in your lives. I know Charles was honored.

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Wonderful! Great experience and

Sent on 07/01/2016

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Hello Brittany, thank you so much for the review, however I think you lost your internet connection half way through LOL

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

We searched throughout DFW to find the perfect Minister for our Wedding. We were introduced to Dr. Tom Bullick through Andrews Wedding and he married us on April 9th. Tom was personable, very helpful, and really made the whole experience stress-free from choosing our vows to deciding on what type of Ceremony we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Tom and Andrews Weddings for anyone in DFW looking for a Minister.

Angela · Married on 11/21/2015

Peter Andrews is a family friend that officiated our wedding on 11/21/2015. After we returned from the wedding, we had several guests tell us that he was the best wedding officiant they have ever seen. He kept it professional with a slight bit of humor (which we loved) & we would highly recommend him to any couple planning their wedding. If we could, we would give him 10 stars!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Angela and you are so encouraging and kind. Every wedding I do is different, although we may use repeated words and phrases, their is always a different personality infused into the ceremony by the couple that makes performing a ceremony such an honor. Thank you both for entrusting me with a special moment in your lives. Regards Peter

Karmin · Married on 10/23/2015

Rev. Charles Luke officiated our ceremony on 10/23/15. He was so kind, yet professional during the entire planning process. We live about an hour from the offices, so he accommodated our needs by email and phone. He always responded very quickly to emails, putting our minds at ease!

We didn't care to write vows, so we were provided a ceremony template. He made all customizations as requested, and the ceremony was perfect!

Reverend Charles Luke is fantastic and I highly recommend him as an officiant!

Mr.Andrews is an amazing officiant. Out of everything from the wedding I received the most compliments about him! He's very personable and made us feel very comfortable up there in front of everyone. He reads the crowd well and knows how to use a seamless mix of humor and seriousness during the ceremony. I would recommend him a million times.

Cezan · Married on 10/18/2015

Going into planning our wedding, I knew I was gonna face challenges with regards to our ceremony. I had wanted certain customs from my culture integrated into our wedding and I knew that finding the script and sequence of it all will have to be on me because I didn't expect officiants here to know. So it was a pleasant surprise for me the day of our consultation to find out Peter already has a script! And a good one at that too. Peter's extensive experience in officiating really shone through and that took a lot of stress and further research on my end off my shoulders. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was a dream. I made a mistake with one of the customs that I, myself inserted in the ceremony, and Peter was quick to comment about it and we all laughed it off. It was great! It was a lovely mixture of laughter and tears of joy. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome! The ceremony is the most important part in a wedding and we are very glad we chose Peter Andrews for it. Very highly recommended!

Julie · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you so much Mr. Andrews for marring us. You did a wonderful job and I can't tell you how many compliments you got on the ceremony. You were absolutely outstanding!
    Thanks, Julie

Sent on 10/12/2015

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you Julie for your kind words. Your ceremony was filled with so much energy and love, it was an absolute pleasure performing your ceremony.

Natalie · Married on 10/03/2015

I was referred to Andrews Wedding Ceremonies by my wedding coordinator who had worked with them many times. I had no idea where to begin. I knew from the beginning that I wanted a slightly traditional religious wedding. I was so lost on how to explain this and hopeful that this vision in my head would be possible. Mr. Peter Andrews was amazing! He knew exactly what I wanted from the moment I explained it. He was extremely easy to talk to and he had very encouraging words for my husband and I when we initially met with him. He cared to get to know us and wanted to make our day special in every way he could. He married my husband and I in the most beautiful way possible. The ceremony for me, was the most important part of my wedding day. I wanted it to be perfect, so beautiful, heartfelt, and include multiple religious touches to it. We received so many compliments on our marriage ceremony as well as the Minister who married us! Everyone thought he did an amazing job! And he really did! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend him and his colleagues to take part in your special day, there is no room for anything less than amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Wow! Natalie you are so kind. You and Jesse made a wonderful couple and you looked so beautiful. I enjoyed performing your ceremony just as much and you were both very special to me. Thank you for giving me the honor to be part of your special day. God Bless and please keep in touch.

Laurie · Married on 09/19/2015

Peter stepped in and offered his services for our wedding when our original officiant ending up moving to Ireland. I could not be happier with how things turned out! Peter was absolutely wonderful and we received numerous compliments on our Ceremony and him. He was so great that everyone assumed he had known us all our lives and we had only met with him once! I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Andrews Wedding Ceremonies LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, you were both wonderful and I loved presiding over your ceremony and getting to meet your family!