Andrew Do Photography Reviews

Andrew Do Photography 3
Andrew Do Photography 4
Andrew Do Photography 5

Natalia · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing individual with a keen eye for those special moments

Andrew and his assistants were amazing throughout the entire process from our initial consultation to wrapping up on our wedding day.

Andrew helped with the planning of our engagement photoshoots which helped build a rapport with him. This made it so much easier to forget that the cameras were even there as he made us feel so comfortable in front of them. The additional history lessons about the places we went to for our engagement shoots were a nice touch.

The communication from Andrew was top notch and he always provided clarity in anything we were unsure of. He even helped us curate a schedule for our day of coordinator so we could capture the best times for our photos.

We go back on a daily basis and look through our photos and get to relive those moments each frame at a time. Andrew and his team captured our wedding perfectly and we couldn’t thank him enough for their attention to detail. We would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to have their special moments captured by an amazing photographer.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ashtyn

Ashtyn · Married on 08/31/2019

10 stars ⭐️

If i could give 10 stars i would ! Everything from beginning to end with Andrew was perfect. We were planning the wedding here in Florida from Chicago, he was available by phone EVERY time i texted questions regarding the pictures and he even helped develop the timeline to help the day go smoothly ! The weather didn’t cooperate with us to go to a second location (the beach) after our ceremony but he was so quick on his feet to create a BEAUTFUL backdrop that he honestly made me forget about the beach! I couldn’t have imagined a better photographer for our day! He even sent over some teaser photos the next day! (THEY ARE AMAZING) and I CANNOT wait to see how the rest turned out! Look no further ! Andrew is your guy! ****his assistant Henry was also such a pleasure to work with ! They made a great team !

Sent on 11/19/2018

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, Ashtyn!! Your wedding was a BLAST! We had a great time documenting moments on your day!
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

Above and beyond excellent! He was able to capture every heartfelt monument of our special day . If you need a great photographer Andrew is your man !

Captured each and every moment! His work was beyond expectations.

Andrew Do Photography 6
    Andrew Do Photography 7
    Andrew Do Photography 8
    Andrew Do Photography 9
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Wyatt · Married on 07/13/2019

The Most Awesome Photographer

Andrew was awesome! We used him for our engagement photos, Wedding and Son's graduation. He was very creative with his photos, and actually made them fun to take. He captured special moments without us even knowing that we will be able to forever look back on. He was also available at all times to answer questions we had, and offer suggestions. Thank you so much Andrew for preserving our wedding day perfectly, you are awesome!

Andrew Do Photography 10
    Andrew Do Photography 11
    Andrew Do Photography 12
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I do not have enough kind words for Andrew! He is amazing! We had our engagement pictures taken by Andrew they came out stunning! He is very responsive and kind. He really cares about his clients and the quality of his product. You wont go wrong if you choose Andrew!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Brittany Monreal · Married on 06/17/2019

Great Experience! Thank you!

Andrew was fantastic! He was excellent about communicating everything; from months leading up to the wedding to the big day! He was extremely professional and took all of our desired photo request plus his own creative ideas! Photos were delivered on time and look immaculate! We cannot thank Andrew enough for our wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lily · Married on 05/19/2019

Our Wedding photographer

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Andrew as our photographer for our special day. He did an amazing Job. He is on time, professional and very talented. Once Again Thank you Andrew for capturing every special moment on our wedding.

Andrew Do Photography 13
    Andrew Do Photography 14
    Sent on 06/27/2019
  • I

Ivon · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent! Wonderful!

We can't say enough great things about Andrew!! We were truly blessed to have found him. He was lovely to work with and is THE nicest human being we have ever met. Extremely responsive, accommodating, kind, and has given us beautiful memories of the most important day in our lives to look back on for the rest of our lives. We are beyond thankful for him. Do not think twice ~ hire Andrew!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Christian · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

Andrew was amazing and we would highly recommend! He shot our wedding along with his assistant and our photos are stunning. He captured all of the best moments and his focus on candor really paid off. He took the time to get to know us and become familiar with our venue and it shows.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Ina

Ina Shirogu · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Photographer

Andrew is a pleasure to work with. His photos captured my wedding day in the most beautiful way possible. With no direction, he took the task and turned into a work of art. He has captured memories that we will be able to enjoy for years to come. His photos brought tears to my eyes. When planning a wedding, its easy to forget how important the role of a photographer is, until the wedding is over and those wonderful pictures are all you have left to remind you of the most important day of your life.

Andrew Do Photography 15
    Andrew Do Photography 21
    Andrew Do Photography 22
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Ina, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your special day capturing beautiful moments!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/22/2019

He sees each couple as their own unique project!

You can tell that Andrew is good at reading people and tapping into their personalities to get the best shots for them! He didn’t need to ask too many questions before he knew our style and how to capture it! He was ALL over the place and I have no clue how he got so many pictures and so many candid shots that we love. He definitely captures moments and we loved that. timeless pics!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding capturing timeless moments!!

Maegan Steele · Married on 03/09/2019

100% Recommend!!

Andrew Do Photography is hands down one of the best photographers! His work is truly amazing and he does an awesome job catching all of the special moments. He captured everything I asked for, and also did a great job with coming up with fun ideas for photos as well. If you are looking for a photographer and you come across Andrew, there is no need to look further!! Thank you Andrew for capturing our wedding day and becoming a great friend. We will definitely contact you in the future for family or baby photos.

Andrew Do Photography 23
  • Milay

Milay · Married on 02/09/2019

Our 2-9-19 Wedding

The best way for us to describe Andrew Do Photography is above and beyond
    amazing!! He captured the most memorable moments of our wedding and he did
    it effortlessly! All of our guests is still talking about him and how his
    team was everywhere taking pictures during the whole wedding. We are just
    so pleased with him and our sneak peaks are spectacular! I cant wait to see
    all the rest. Andrew is fun, respectful, focused on his work, and very easy
    going!! The best choice we made for our wedding by a mile!! We would hire
    again and recommend to anyone looking for a fun and wonderful photographer.

Andrew Do Photography 27
    Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect Experience!

Andrew Do was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. From our engagement session, to our wedding day, Andrew was along for the entire ride. Anytime we needed to ask Andrew a question, he was quick to reply. While we believe we are camera shy, Andrew was able to pull out the love we have for each other and he truly captured some fantastic photos for us to hold onto forever. If you want someone for your wedding day who is going to be attentive, thoughtful, and having just as much fun as you on the dance floor; DEFINITELY hire Andrew Do. We loved him so much, we will continue to use him for future photography sessions! Thanks Andrew!!

Andrew Do Photography 36
    Andrew Do Photography 37
    Andrew Do Photography 38
    Andrew Do Photography 39
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for your review!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day!! :)

Jordan · Married on 01/05/2019

Andrew was awesome!

Andrew did our engagement and wedding! He was so great, the first time we met for pictures it stormed! But he grabbed an umbrella and and took some anyway! Since we only got a few he rescheduled us to try again! He goes the extra mile for his clients! I was not worried at all on my wedding day about pictures, I noticed myself in some amazing moments and out of the corner of my eye I saw Andrew capturing it! One of my main concerns (from an experience I had at a wedding) was I wanted the moments captured but I didnt want them to block anyone's view. And they did amazing, they were everywhere and at no point were they blocking anything! He helped coordinate our huge bridal party and overall did an AMAZING job and we couldn't be happier with the decision to have Andrew as our photographer! We cant wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Andrew Do Photography 40
    Andrew Do Photography 41
    Andrew Do Photography 42
    Andrew Do Photography 43
    Andrew Do Photography 44
    Andrew Do Photography 45
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Hi Jordan! Thank you so much for your review!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day!! :)

Jill · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely incredible & one of a kind!

Where do I begin? From the moment I spoke with Andrew, I knew that he would be the photographer to capture not only our wedding day, but our love story. Photography is so much more than a job for Andrew. His talent and passion for photography is truly admirable! It’s so evident that he genuinely cares about each and every couple that he works with. He has a gift for seeing things differently than everyone else and for taking the most incredible pictures. Andrew is a true artist that will capture the traditional wedding photos that you ask for but he’ll also capture so many memorable moments that you didn’t even notice! His pictures will leave you speechless and wanting more! The pictures he took on our wedding day left us absolutely awestruck!! Andrew made Kent and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He even coached us when we asked for advice on how to pose or where to look! Andrew is extremely talented, very professional and so down to earth. Andrew made taking pictures so much fun and we had an absolute blast working with him! These pictures are simply one of a kind and we will treasure these pictures forever!! Andrew is the BEST and I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 12/30/2018

Our Dream became a Reality

There is so much I could say about the person Andrew is and honestly I could go on for hours but I will start like this. I first met Andrew for our consultation at a Starbucks here in Naples. Andrew arrived full of energy and excitement. We sat down and expressed our concerns because my now husband and I had a bad experience with a photographer in the past rushing through the shoot and only half editing our photos. My husband and I are a plus sized couple and know that very few photographers will take us on as clients because its not what best "represents" their business. ALL of these insecurities went away when we met Andrew. He listened to all of our concerns and assured us none of this would happen with him and in fact even apologized for ever having to experience something like that. We booked with him over a year in advance. Finally, our engagement photoshoot came around I was so excited, Walter still a little skeptical, however, we arrived at via miramar beach. Andrew was bursting of happiness, excitement, and as always full of energy. Our session was about an hour and a half give or take and some of the images we were able to preview let's just say left Walter and myself absolutely speechless. The photos were phenomenal and our new experience left us feeling relaxed and ready for wedding day. On December 30th, 2018 Andrew and Tammy arrived at the hotel where we were all getting ready. He coordinated with the hair stylist and make up artist and then gave us the run down on how he would be conducting things throughout the day. Wedding day was absolutely stunning, and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better team. Tammy is funny, sweet, and a very fast runner when you want those floating veil shots. Andrew has our upmost respect and no matter where he goes he has life long clients with us. We will continue to book Andrew for all of our family or life events in the future. He loves and cares about his clients. As we found out Andrew and Tammy are really good dancers and know how to have fun in a photo booth. From the bottom of our hearts Walter and I want to thank you and Tammy for all your time, love, care, and compassion. You made our dreams come true !!!!

Andrew Do Photography 46
    Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie Bernosky · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfectly captured our moment

Andrew was our perfect photographer from the start to finish! Starting with our engagement photos to the last moment when my husband and I riding off into the night. He was professional, timely and knows exactly what to do and how to direct us to get the perfect shot. A++

Andrew Do Photography 52
    Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Harvy and I have had the pleasure of working with Andrew prior to our wedding. He did a holiday session for us and two engagement sessions. We loved every single picture (so HARD to pick a favorite). He is easy and fun to work with. We loved having Andrew Do Photography for our wedding. BEST DECISION EVER. Prior to the date, Andrew contacted me multiple times to get all of the details. He was super easy to talk to and willing to change the schedule for things I thought of. The day of, Andrew and his assistant used every bit of time they had with us, using their creativity to the max and not wasting any of their time. They were so nice and funny. The pictures turned out amazing. He captured everything I asked for and more. We would definitely recommend Andrew Do Photography for your special occasion. Andrew and his team go the extra mile for his clients and make sure his clients are having a great time while capturing precious moments. Just by seeing at the way he goes above and beyond I can tell this is not a job for Andrew is his PASSION.

Andrew Do Photography 57
    Andrew Do Photography 58
    Andrew Do Photography 59
    Andrew Do Photography 60
    Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever!

Let me just start by saying that I had really high expectations from whomever I wanted to photograph my wedding and Andrew EXCEEDED those expectations like no other. From the very first time we met he was nothing short of organized and accommodating. Any little shot we wanted, he caught and more. His response time was always quick (which is vital when planning your own wedding). He was always on time and ready to shoot. Andrew and his assistant Henry were right on and caught so many shots that I missed and we are so thankful for that. If you are looking for quality work and great customer service, Andrew is your guy. We will definitely be booking him for other photo shoots in the future as well as recommendations to those who are looking for a phenomenal photographer. Thank you so much Andrew!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Lydia, thank you so much for your wonderful words! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Lindsay · Married on 11/02/2018

November 2nd wedding

HE IS AWESOME!!
    Andrew Do is an incredible photographer, he made our wedding so special, he captured the most precious moments and was super accommodating to our time frame (which was very last minute). He captured the most gorgeous candid shots and also amazing posed shots. All the guest at our wedding would not stop talking about how great Andrew is. I would 100% reccomend to anyone looking for a responsive, kind, amazing photographer.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Best Decision

Spoiler alert: I knew I wanted to hire Andrew Do before I had a venue or date in mind. I could see that he was able to capture the best moments of every event he photographed, and he absolutely did not disappoint! My husband and I are pretty camera shy and he made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and that comfort carried over to our wedding. He captured every moment that we asked for and he also captured some that I didn't even know that I wanted until I saw the final product. If you're looking for a combination of a wonderful photographic eye with a great personality plus excellent packages for every budget, you have to hire Andrew Do.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

So happy we chose Andrew

We chose Andrew after being referred to him by DJ Rig. I knew after speaking with Andrew on the phone and seeing his beautiful photos we made the right choice. Andrew is great to work with and allows you to give a lot of input on the pictures you would like to have captured on the big day. He and his assistant, Jontel, were wonderful from the start and kept the bridal party laughing all day. From the previews we have seen, the pictures are amazing and we can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Katie!! It was truly a fun experience working with everyone on your special day!

Karen · Married on 09/16/2018

Andrew and his assistant Henry were both amazing beyond words! They were great from the start and were willing to fly to Buffalo, New York for our wedding! He made the process and experience relaxing while still capturing phenomenal photos. Andrew helped calm our nerves by coordinating a pre-wedding photo session with us. Andrew kept my fiancé and I in the loop the whole time and helped us plan out our entire day from start to finish with a detailed timeline. He and Henry were both super easy to work with and came prepared. They helped put me to ease the day of when they arrived at our home for the “getting ready photos”. They were so efficient they were able to meet up with my fiancé for some photos with him before the ceremony as we were getting ready at different locations. Our guests at our wedding had nothing but positive feedback about them both. They were by far our favorite venders this entire experience and surpassed any expectations. I requested a specific sparkler photograph be taken, which Andrew and Henry were able to make a reality! They captured our wedding perfectly I don’t think I could ever thank them enough for their talent, patience, and professionalism.

Andrew Do Photography 61
    Andrew Do Photography 62
    Andrew Do Photography 63
    Andrew Do Photography 64
    Andrew Do Photography 65
    Andrew Do Photography 66
    Sent on 09/19/2018

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Karen! We had a great time photographing your wedding in Buffalo! It was such a pleasure working with everyone!

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Where do we start on our excellent experience with Andrew? From the moment we inquired about his services till well after our wedding the level of professionalism and quality of photos are absolutely stunning! One piece of advice for all of the future Brides: the unlimited time package is 100% worth every dollar. The photos Andrew & Henry had taken during the reception games, dancing, honeymoon circle & sparklers will be cherished by all of our friends & family for a long time to come. Thank you so much!! -Jose & Victoria

Andrew Do Photography 67
    Andrew Do Photography 68
    Andrew Do Photography 69
    Andrew Do Photography 70
    Andrew Do Photography 71
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Andrew Do Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Victoria and Jose!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day!