64 Reviews for Andre's Banquet Facilities

Glassware (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
64 Andre's Banquet Facilities Reviews

1.1

We worked with TJ at Andre's at Fox Run - The Carriage House in Eureka Mo. My husband and I had great hopes that he would become more engaged with our wedding planning but we were quickly disappointed. When we arrived at the venue, we realized it was NOT set up for our wedding. We started calling TJ to let him know there was a problem and the venue was not set up as we had indicated to him in our meeting 2 weeks prior. He informed us that someone will arrive 1 1/2 - 2 hours before the ceremony to assist with our concerns. (He graced us with his presence 40 minutes before the ceremony started) Our special day turned into a mad dash to tear down the extra tables, arrange the tables and chairs that we did request, figure out how to turn on the heat and the lights, and program the "special lighting" that we had requested ourselves. We were actually late for our "First Look" pictures with our photographer!! His complete lack of professionalism, organizational skills and caddy attitude was absolutely deflating. Our parents and guests were offended, our photographer was absolutely appalled, and there was no sense of control during the evening or with several of the announcements by TJ. (On more than one occasion he was found him in the kitchen socializing with the rest of the staff) There was such a delay in his "involvement" when an announcement was needed, that a family member stepped up to the microphone and took control. We returned the comment card that management had sent and was treated just as poorly. We were informed that TJ's presence was obvious on the security cameras. Our request to see the film coverage has not been granted. In fact, when we were speaking with John, the manager, he abruptly hung up on us as he stated his "work day was over and to call him the next day". I wouldNEVER refer Andre's to anyone. Do not let TJ or John ruin your special day!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was awesome and I loved the place

Profile Picture lorenza, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Open Bar, China, Linens, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

Andre's is a good vender they go above and beyond to make sure everything is to your liking and the food tasting is wonderful good food

Profile Picture Annette , 7/14/17, 1 Review
0.5

I can’t reveal too much as I will get the wrong people in trouble.

I was at a wedding reception at the South County location last weekend (5/20/17), and I had the opportunity to glimpse at some “behind the scenes” behavior.

I found their actions to be wholly inappropriate and thoroughly unprofessional. I found Mo to be more of an imposing bully rather than an accommodating host.

I see that this place has received a lot of positive feedback. Great. I don’t wish a bad wedding reception experience for anyone. However, based on what I saw, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture Ricky , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have attended Andre's events several times throughout the years. I knew from attending several of the new years eve parties at the Telegraph location as well as other wedding ceremonies/receptions that the service and quality of Andres is unbelievable! When looking for my wedding venue, I looked past Andres due to having been to several of the locations and not wanting to have the same experience. After being unable to find a reasonably priced or "all in one" venue, I thought I would look into the Andres's banquet facilities. It was much to my surprise that I came across the Eureka location at the Fox Run golf course. This location was beautiful and everything I wanted in a unique location with a unique facility. It had the option of using the outdoor pavilion for an outdoor wedding ceremony or indoors at the Carriage house. We chose the pavilion since we were having the reception inside the carriage house. This is definitely a "one stop shop" facility with excellent service, quality, and ease of planning through wedding coordinators who help you every step of the way in the planning process. TJ has been very helpful in getting our tuxedo appointments booked, our reverend booked, the food, the venue, and any miscellaneous questions we may have along the way. I highy recommend andres for any wedding event! I look forward to getting hitched at the carriage house in May 2017!

Profile Picture User6323807, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Buffet, Plated, Tastings, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar

We are getting married in August at Fox Run Carriage house. So far Tj has been so accommodating and a pleasure to work with. And we love that it a one stop shop. Such a breeze to plan with Andres!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want something affordable and well worth the money, PICK ANDRE'S SOUTH!!!! We worked with Diana (who was AWESOME!!!!). She helped us with setting up the deposit and making our payments throughout the year until our wedding. We had 125 guests and with the add-ons we chose, (including food and 4 hour open bar) it cost us less than $2,500. Thanks again for all the great work you all did. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! We also rented tuxes through them, which was awesome because all of the guys left their tuxes there at the end of the night so no one had the chance to lose anything!!! Harter's Bakery is their recommended bakery, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!! They have AWESOME cake and did an awesome job on our super hero themed cakes :)

Profile Picture Imogene, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Buffet, Family Style, Parking
3.6

I had my ceremony and reception at Andre's Carriage House at Fox Run. This is a beautiful facility and the groom and I enjoyed the scenery. The only thing I wish is that there would have been a bit more organization and coordination. There were times we were a little confused on what to do or what was going on next. I also feel like the pavilion that we had our ceremony in should come with a bit more decor or at least curtains that can be used to block the view of the bride coming in. The food was average, nothing spectacular. The chicken was a tad dry and tasteless but the pasta and potatoes were good! Overall, our wedding went great and we are super happy. Just a few tweaks with the venue and it would have been perfect!

Profile Picture User6157245, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Open Bar, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

Attended events at Andres South and very happy with the services. Decided to plan our June wedding at Andres off Telgraph and couldn't believe the convenience and all in one shopping. So excited for the day to arrive.

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a fantastic place for our reception. The staff was very helpful. All inclusive place. Plus the food was amazing and they donate leftover food to those in need. Highly recommend Andre's.

Profile Picture User6009275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.7

I would not recommend having the ceremony there, as they are poorly equipped to handle this. At first, we were told one time we could arrive to set up for our ceremony/reception and then we were told an hour later and then we were told 10-15mins later from that time, giving us less than an hour to set up and get my dress on. Apparently the staff on hand the night of my rehearsal had never heard of a receiving line after a ceremony nor had they heard of the bride getting dressed at the venue of the ceremony and not at home. I was told all along I would have a bathroom to get my dress on in, it would be blocked off, only to find out the night of my rehearsal this was not true. The staff that night was argumentative and kept heated discussions going with my groom and his best man, things almost got ugly. We were put through a lot of unnecessary stress at the rehearsal. Do brides really not get dressed at the venue anymore? Either way, the coordinator told me I would be accommodated with use of the bathroom.

I was told we would have four reserved tables, Andre's never asked us to make a seating chart so we just told the guests we wanted at those tables which table they would sit at, when they arrived the staff told them they couldn't sit at their table so our important friends were pushed to a table further back and away from the head table. Meanwhile, that table remained empty during the ceremony and there is that empty table in my wedding pictures, how embarrassing. During my reception I had to get the right people moved to their table, how embarrassing. The food was good, the staff on hand the day of our big day was good, there was just that little hiccup with the empty table. My advice is to not book a ceremony/reception package with Andre's South. Luckily, we are blessed with amazing family and friends who help us pull all of this together.

Profile Picture Angie, 4/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor
3.9

We felt that we had all of our needs met even though at first they had our date muxed up but was quickly fixed and accomadated us nicely.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andre's has always gotten back to us quickly when we had questions and they will find or make time for you to go in whenever you need to. I've had lots of questions and requests for my wedding day and they've had answers right away for me, and their one-stop-shop for everything wedding related is not only convenient but also affordable. We're getting great deals on the food, flowers, DJ, tuxedos, and the cake is included in our package.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

We had our wedding in September at the Carriage House at Fox Run. John and TJ were amazing. From the first meeting to our wedding day these two were awesome! I had so many questions and they were always prompt in getting me the answers. We also had our Rehersal dinner at the carriage house. They made things so easy! I must say they are a great company to work with. They have suggested vendors and we used several of them. (Complete, Harters, and Jims Formalwear, and the suggested officiant) Our food and service for the reception was wonderful. Family and Friends all raved about this! Thank you for making our day so special! Andres is the way to go!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire
Services Used: Event Planning

We have been planning our wedding for over a year and we were blessed to have met the owners of Andres and Ambrusters Chapel. They have worked with our budget to meet our needs and are truly a one stop shop! I highly recommend this vendor to budget friendly brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Kemara, 8/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved the venue. We only wished that chair covers wouldn't have cost $900.

Profile Picture User5298688, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.6

The location and food were excellent. The service was just ok.

Profile Picture User5121651, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andre's South had everything I was looking for at a great price. The banquet hall provided the center pieces, cake, food, and beverages. I wanted to make the reception easy on myself and the guests.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andres was very helpful in getting everything ready and making things very understandable for our upcoming wedding. They responded very quickly to any questions we had. Andres West is an awesome venue and we look forward to having our reception there.

Profile Picture Jared, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I chose to have my wedding reception at the Fox Run location of Andre's. The carriage house of Fox Run is beautiful, private and has a great set up! Not only was the venue perfect, but T.J. with Andre's was a tremendous help! He made the crazy planning process less stressful, which I didn't think was possible! I would strongly suggest the Carriage House at Fox Run! Ask for T.J! You will be in good hands! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andre's made my entire planning process sooooo easy! I was a DYI bride, so this allowed me to spend my time on other things. Jennifer was AMAZING!!! She was there for the entire evening making sure everything ran on time and smoothly. At the same time, she was very flexible and allowed me to change anything. She make the day stress free for me and my husband. Not only were we impressed, but other family members commented on the quality of her service in addition to how FANTASTIC the food was. The food was as close to a home-cooked meal, that grandma used to make, as you can get! I would highly recommend there company and the venue we had was stunning as well.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We had our June 2014 wedding at Fox Run Golf Club, one of the Andre’s properties.

The primary reason we initially booked with Andres was financial. Andre’s packages are more economical than anything else out there, but you would not know that based on the quality of service, food, and venue space. Andres was very easy to work with, from start to finish. My husband and I were planning from out of town, and the staff at Andres were very accommodating and easy going, which made the planning process very painless.

The planning services they provide are wonderful. The comprehensive nature of their packages made planning a cinch for us, even though we lived in New York. I worked with TJ to pick a menu, lay out a timeline, and plan the small details of the reception. He listened to everything we wanted, and then took it off our hands. TJ’s calm, friendly, and adaptive demeanor allowed my husband and I as well as my mom and sisters to relax completely so we could truly enjoy the reception. We did not worry about anything. He did a fantastic job helping us to adapt the timeline as things came up during the reception, ensuring everything we wanted happened but not interrupting us.

The food they served was also amazing. My family has a lot of allergy issues, and Andres did a phenomenal job helping us to make sure we had allergy free food as well as marking all of the dishes clearly to make sure no one got sick at the reception.

We highly recommend Andre’s to any couple looking for a beautiful but budget friendly reception space. I cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you, Andre’s.

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our daughter's wedding at Andre's Fox Run facility. If they offered a 10 star rating option, it still would not be high enough. The Andre's staff did a fantastic job! Everything was well organized and orchestrated. We received numerous compliments from our guests on the food. The entrees were delicious and even the side dishes were amazing (be sure to order the pasta carbonara). Another great thing about Andre's is the one stop shop convenience. The vendors he has assembled all do an excellent job and when booked through Andre's, they offer a significant discount which enhances the value of the one stop experience. Andre's makes the whole experience easy, memorable, high class and affordable.

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Andre's did a great job handling our wedding reception. Everything went perfectly, and they were very helpful in the planning process.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andres is so helpful and easy to work with. They will do venue catering or at their own banquet centers. We had them cater onsite at our wedding venue. The food was unbelievably delicious with large variety of menu choices. We also had passed appetizers and a bartender. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful. Staff was professional and courteous. Bartender was great. We could not ask for anything better. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Barb, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews