Andre's Banquet Facilities Reviews

66 | Saint Louis, MO

66 Reviews for Andre's Banquet Facilities

66 Andre's Banquet Facilities Reviews

Eboni · Married on 05/18/2018

We are SO elated we chose Andre's Banquet Facilities- Sunset Hills location. This facility was affordable without the cheap look. With all the services included in our package, there was no way we could choose another reception location. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams without going into debt! Thank you Andre's!

lorenza · Married on 10/28/2017

It was awesome and I loved the place

Annette · Married on 07/14/2017

Andre's is a good vender they go above and beyond to make sure everything is to your liking and the food tasting is wonderful good food

• I

Imogene · Married on 09/23/2016

If you want something affordable and well worth the money, PICK ANDRE'S SOUTH!!!! We worked with Diana (who was AWESOME!!!!). She helped us with setting up the deposit and making our payments throughout the year until our wedding. We had 125 guests and with the add-ons we chose, (including food and 4 hour open bar) it cost us less than $2,500. Thanks again for all the great work you all did. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! We also rented tuxes through them, which was awesome because all of the guys left their tuxes there at the end of the night so no one had the chance to lose anything!!! Harter's Bakery is their recommended bakery, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!! They have AWESOME cake and did an awesome job on our super hero themed cakes :)

This was a fantastic place for our reception. The staff was very helpful. All inclusive place. Plus the food was amazing and they donate leftover food to those in need. Highly recommend Andre's.

Jillian · Married on 03/19/2016

Andre's has always gotten back to us quickly when we had questions and they will find or make time for you to go in whenever you need to. I've had lots of questions and requests for my wedding day and they've had answers right away for me, and their one-stop-shop for everything wedding related is not only convenient but also affordable. We're getting great deals on the food, flowers, DJ, tuxedos, and the cake is included in our package.

Kerri · Married on 09/26/2015

We had our wedding in September at the Carriage House at Fox Run. John and TJ were amazing. From the first meeting to our wedding day these two were awesome! I had so many questions and they were always prompt in getting me the answers. We also had our Rehersal dinner at the carriage house. They made things so easy! I must say they are a great company to work with. They have suggested vendors and we used several of them. (Complete, Harters, and Jims Formalwear, and the suggested officiant) Our food and service for the reception was wonderful. Family and Friends all raved about this! Thank you for making our day so special! Andres is the way to go!

Kemara · Married on 08/02/2015

We have been planning our wedding for over a year and we were blessed to have met the owners of Andres and Ambrusters Chapel. They have worked with our budget to meet our needs and are truly a one stop shop! I highly recommend this vendor to budget friendly brides and grooms!

Laura · Married on 03/28/2015

Andre's South had everything I was looking for at a great price. The banquet hall provided the center pieces, cake, food, and beverages. I wanted to make the reception easy on myself and the guests.

Jared · Married on 11/08/2014

Andres was very helpful in getting everything ready and making things very understandable for our upcoming wedding. They responded very quickly to any questions we had. Andres West is an awesome venue and we look forward to having our reception there.

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

I chose to have my wedding reception at the Fox Run location of Andre's. The carriage house of Fox Run is beautiful, private and has a great set up! Not only was the venue perfect, but T.J. with Andre's was a tremendous help! He made the crazy planning process less stressful, which I didn't think was possible! I would strongly suggest the Carriage House at Fox Run! Ask for T.J! You will be in good hands! :)

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2014

Andre's made my entire planning process sooooo easy! I was a DYI bride, so this allowed me to spend my time on other things. Jennifer was AMAZING!!! She was there for the entire evening making sure everything ran on time and smoothly. At the same time, she was very flexible and allowed me to change anything. She make the day stress free for me and my husband. Not only were we impressed, but other family members commented on the quality of her service in addition to how FANTASTIC the food was. The food was as close to a home-cooked meal, that grandma used to make, as you can get! I would highly recommend there company and the venue we had was stunning as well.

Elaine · Married on 06/21/2014

We had our June 2014 wedding at Fox Run Golf Club, one of the Andre’s properties.

The primary reason we initially booked with Andres was financial. Andre’s packages are more economical than anything else out there, but you would not know that based on the quality of service, food, and venue space. Andres was very easy to work with, from start to finish. My husband and I were planning from out of town, and the staff at Andres were very accommodating and easy going, which made the planning process very painless.

The planning services they provide are wonderful. The comprehensive nature of their packages made planning a cinch for us, even though we lived in New York. I worked with TJ to pick a menu, lay out a timeline, and plan the small details of the reception. He listened to everything we wanted, and then took it off our hands. TJ’s calm, friendly, and adaptive demeanor allowed my husband and I as well as my mom and sisters to relax completely so we could truly enjoy the reception. We did not worry about anything. He did a fantastic job helping us to adapt the timeline as things came up during the reception, ensuring everything we wanted happened but not interrupting us.

The food they served was also amazing. My family has a lot of allergy issues, and Andres did a phenomenal job helping us to make sure we had allergy free food as well as marking all of the dishes clearly to make sure no one got sick at the reception.

We highly recommend Andre’s to any couple looking for a beautiful but budget friendly reception space. I cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you, Andre’s.

Amy · Married on 04/26/2014

Andre's did a great job handling our wedding reception. Everything went perfectly, and they were very helpful in the planning process.

Barb · Married on 09/21/2013

Andres is so helpful and easy to work with. They will do venue catering or at their own banquet centers. We had them cater onsite at our wedding venue. The food was unbelievably delicious with large variety of menu choices. We also had passed appetizers and a bartender. Everyone was very accommodating and helpful. Staff was professional and courteous. Bartender was great. We could not ask for anything better. I would highly recommend.

Andre's was beautiful and the food was amazing! It was a bit annoying getting phone calls and emails from their preferred vendors all the time, but I supposed that comes with any venue.

Heather · Married on 03/23/2013

Andre’s South did an amazing job on our Reception. Juliette was amazing in helping us throughout the entire process, from doing our invitations to suggesting a florist and DJ. The only thing that I would have wanted different would have been having Juliette there the night of our reception. The lady that was there assisting us did a great job; I was just already comfortable with Juliette. We did have one mishap that night with our toasting flutes being broken by one of the waiters. Everyone involved was very apologetic and was quick to get us a substitute glass. The manager was very quick in his response to replace our items, which was greatly appreciated. We also received a lot of compliments on how well the food tasted that night. I’ve have been to a lot of wedding myself over the past year and Andre’s, by far, has the best food. Thank you to Juliette and everyone else at Andre’s for helping make our big day a night to remember!

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2012

We had an excellent time at our reception held at Andre's South. Everything was taken care of by them and there were no worries on our end. We had our reception in the Stage Room on a Saturday afternoon. You cannot beat the value that you receive in their afternoon package. Great price for everything that was included If you are looking to save money and still have a nice reception, this is the way to go! You would not have known it was held during the day as they close the doors and it was just like having an evening reception. The food was awesome - hot, fresh and delicious. Their one-stop shopping is great as we booked our photographer, DJ, limo, tuxes and cake all through Andre's and none of them disappointed. I would recommend Andre's to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue.

Julie · Married on 10/13/2012

Andre's did a great job catering my wedding reception. Sometimes buffet food at a wedding can be questionable. Not with Andre's! The food was delicious! I had more guests comment on how wonderful the meal was.

wonderful food, wonderful service, loved the chocolate fountain and the cake table.

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2012

Loved Andres West! They worked well for our budget and we had a blast!

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

Awesome! Unique space, great food, people are really easy to work with! I would definitely recommend this venue.

The food was delicious and the drinks were flowing! We had an amazing time and couldnt have asked for anything more. The staff was friendly and we had no problems!

Heather · Married on 03/03/2012

Andres made the whole entire planning process so easy. There food is amazing and there so reasonably priced. There banquet rooms are very up to date and dress up very nice. I couldn't have thanked them enough for making our day so special

Loved working with the Andres team! They made eveything so easy!