Andrea Rose Photography Reviews

16 | Cocoa, FL

16 Reviews for Andrea Rose Photography

16 Andrea Rose Photography Reviews

daniela · Married on 04/14/2018

Andrea and her husband felt like family. We told her what kind of photos we wanted and to take candid shots and she over exceeded our expectations. She delivered photos in a very timely manner and sent us the flash drive in the cutest box. Photo quality is top notch. We love her and we only recommend her to others!!!

Heather · Married on 12/03/2017

Andrea is such a wonderful person and photographer. Her and her husband captured beautiful and creative photos from our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. I highly recommend Andrea Rose Photography!

socorro · Married on 07/29/2017

Andrea is an amazing photographer and she took amazing photos for our engagement session♥️Can't wait to see the photos she takes of our big day.

• FutureMrs.DeMunno

Breanna · Married on 07/07/2017

Andrea and her husband Steve are an amazing team. They did our engagement photos and they turned out great. We just got married Friday and all of our sneak peaks have been stunning. We can not wait to see all the others. Very professional, friendly, helpful and loving team of photographers. You will not be disappointed!!

Britney · Married on 07/01/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Combined with Andrea's flexibility, profressionalism, and creativity I can confidently say that I found my go-to photographer to document life's most precious moments. I can highly speak for her natural ability to make me feel comfortable and at ease in any situation. Simply the best.

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

When we booked Andrea, she had only done a couple of weddings. Most of the people I talked to about it told me to go somewhere else, some one with more experience. I'm glad I didn't listen to them. Andrea's pictures are so amazing! She is so flexible with what kind of pictures we wanted and was not intrusive during the ceremony and still got the best shots. When we need a maternity photo shoot, we will be using her for that too!

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Andrea and her husband are a great duo. They are amazing and respond fast! I am so happy that I used them for my wedding because the pictures came out beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Andrea was referred to me by RandCcocoabeachweddings.com, I saw her work on their website and she was one of the professional photographers they work with. When I saw her work I asked to book with her and luckily she was still available for my date and time. We emailed a few times to confirm the details and she was very quick to respond. The day of the ceremony Andrea arrived on time and was very friendly and professional, she had everything she needed and made sure to ask if there were any specific shots I wanted. She took many many many amazing shots and my CD was mailed to me right away. We had an intimate ceremony on the beach and with these photos we can cherish them for the years to come!

Gina · Married on 04/15/2017

Andrea and Steve were an amazing team! Seriously, the best part of my wedding was having them around. They were calming, thoughtful and nailed the photography. Thank you both so much. I could not have asked for a better day, thanks to you. Cannot wait for you to photograph my kids' christenings, graduations, weddings, etc, etc. :) :)

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

Andrea rose photography captured our wedding day beautifully. Her and her husband capture all the photo's I wanted and more. I met with Andrea prior to our wedding day and discussed timeline, what photo idea's I wanted . Not only are they so unbelievably talented and creative, but they are truly amazing people! Spending our wedding day with them as our photographers was so much fun. They helped everything to run smoothly and all of our guests just loved them. Andrea even did a selfie with a groomsmen that was funny. They are professionals at what they do and deserve every bit of our appreciation. She was quick with returned photo's back to us with in 2 weeks after our wedding. To sum up Andrea's Rose Photography in one simple phase "Simply Amazing! Absolutely great to work with. Looking forward to next time."

Lia · Married on 04/01/2017

Andrea and Steven did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Andrea listened to what I wanted and even asked if there were any family members to keep away from each other. They met us a couple weeks before the wedding for dinner so we could discuss everything. Andrea worked with all of my other vendors and I got beautiful pictures to last me a lifetime. Thank you so much Andrea and Steven!!!!!

shawna · Married on 03/04/2017

great couple, took amazing pictures and very professional

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Andrea Rose Photography is absolutely amazing! If you are searching for a photographer, let your search end here. The quality of the photographs speak for themselves; the pictures on the website are only a small sample of the beauty Andrea & her husband will bring to your memories. They are also the best duo you could ask for. They are so flexible and professional. They kept us moving efficiently through our wedding day and captured so many wonderful moments that my husband & I would have missed had Andrea & Steve not been there. We also received our engagement and wedding photos so quickly! We could not be more pleased with our experience from start to finish. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Santana · Married on 06/25/2016

I love my pictures and they did really well handling all the crazy my family brings. Very professional and fun.

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2016

These two captured the best moments of our wedding. From candid moments at the reception to amazing posed pictures of the party and family. They made our wedding very memorable with all the pictures. I couldn't of hired better photographers!!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Andrea and her husband did a wonderful job capturing the perfect moments in our wedding. They were very easy going and made the whole experience very comfortable. My only complaint was that it didn't feel like they did a lot of editing on the photos. But everything else was absolutely perfect!