Andrea Rodriguez Photography Reviews

14 | New York, NY

14 Reviews for Andrea Rodriguez Photography

14 Andrea Rodriguez Photography Reviews

Joseph · Getting married on 11/29/2019

So so so happy we worked with Andrea for our engagement shoot! She helped me (the groom to be) feel less nervous about everything and literally plan everything perfectly. Extremely punctual, organized, and FRIENDLY. Andrea even brought warming packets for my fiancée to keep in her coat in freezing central park! for her ring hand! Honestly a joy to work with! Will definitely be hiring for the wedding! :)

Andrea Rodriguez Photography 1
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 2
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 3

Karan · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Surprise proposal-I love the photos. Looking through them is like reliving the experience. Andrea managed to capture the greatest seconds of that night. Thank you so much.

Carly · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Andrea was amazing to work with! She was only one of a couple photographers that responded quickly. She gave me a wealth of information and was very flexible with scheduling. I wanted a a mix of engagement and family photographs since I wanted my soon to be step-daughter involved. Andrea was more than willing to make sure all was included. her calm and friendly demeanor put everyone at ease to produce quality photographs. We are over the moon happy with them. Thanks again, Andrea! We will certainly think of you for all our future photography needs.

Andrea Rodriguez Photography 4
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 5
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 6
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 7
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 8
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 9

maya · Married on 09/22/2018

Andrea was AMAZING! We had our engagement photo session at the Brooklyn bridge park and she was very flexible even with the large amounts of bystanders. She was even nice enough to spend a little more time with us for our outfit change. Book her!! Affordable, flexible, and amazing quality work. Thanks Andrea!!!

Andrea Rodriguez Photography 10
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 11
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 12
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 13
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 14
    Andrea Rodriguez Photography 15

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

I recently hired Andrea for an engagement photo shoot. From the very beginning of the process, she was extremely responsive and answered all of my pre-shoot questions quickly and helpfully. On the actual day she was very prompt, and amazing to work with. She had tons of wonderful ideas regarding poses and settings, and was also very open to any suggestions and requests we came up with. We had never done a photo shoot together as a couple, but she made us feel very comfortable right off the bat. We got our pictures back quickly and they were just beautiful with a lot of variety. I definitely recommend her!

Ashika · Married on 07/14/2018

Andrea was super friendly and responsive when I contacted her to do our engagement photos! After a disappointing no-show by another photographer, Andrea immediately emailed me back and agreed to meet on a Saturday evening. She emailed over a style guide which had a lot of in depth advice about what to wear and helpful tips for hair/makeup that I found really helpful. When we met, Andrea was very easy-going and she made our photoshoot really fun and relaxed. We brought our dog along who is friendly but a bit of a crazy terrier but she took it all in stride! She was very flexible and made sure we got all the shots/poses we wanted and had a lot of great ideas of her own. And the best part was that we got our photos in 24 hours! We absolutely love our photos and would definitely hire her again for the wedding if we were having it in New York.

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2018

UPDATE: Our experience working with Andrea as a wedding photographer has been absolutely wonderful. She was super organized through every step of the wedding photography process (including providing a detailed questionnaire that helped us decide what our priorities were for the photographs). She is a delight to work with and makes everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. Family members, bridal party members, and other guests all commented on her friendly demeanor; she brought such a cheerful energy to the wedding. We also appreciated that Andrea was so quick in getting all the group, family, and couple shots. Because we were running so ahead of schedule, we were able to have some unexpected downtime in between our ceremony and reception!! Andrea blended flawlessly into party, and we never felt like she was imposing on our space; rather, she just seemed like one of the guests. Her photographs speak for themselves...they are timeless and beautiful. I know we will treasure them for many years to come!

We recently had our engagement photographs taken by Andrea, and it was a wonderful experience. Prior to the session, she was incredibly helpful in providing information, ideas, and answering all of our questions. We met in Washington Square Park and walked around to different locations in the Village that were personally significant to us. Andrea’s friendly and calming demeanor made us feel completely at ease in front of the camera (even with other people around). As a result, our photos look natural and effortless! I could not believe how many amazing shots she was able to capture in a wide variety of locations. I cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Lyndsay · Married on 03/31/2018

I couldn't be more in love with all of my photos, the photographer did an amazing job catching the best day of my life on camera. She walked around to the different parts of Central Park where I thought would be a great place to take pictures, gave us plenty of space to get ourselves together after the proposal and the quality of her photos is amazing. I wish I could have her in Florida to capture the rest of my wedding photo experiences. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/02/2017

Andrea was such an amazing photographer. From start to finish, she made the whole process go by smoothly. I had to make quick last minute schedule changes for my appointment time, and she was really flexible with it. My fiancé and I love our engagement photos, she did such an amazing job. She also made the whole photoshoot process fun! I would definitely recommend Andrea to anyone who needs a photographer.

Jade · Married on 03/02/2017

I did some head shots with Andrea. I really loved it and used it in my business school application and my LinkedIn profile. Andrea is very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Huaiyu · Married on 03/02/2017

Andrea did my engagement photos last week in Dumbo area. She is very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. I received my photos really fast and I got so many good photos. Both my husband and I loved them. Highly recommend!

Ricardo · Married on 08/13/2016

Andrea was incredibly caring and willing to accommodate all my requests. It's always a treat when someone providing a service for you is on your same wavelength, and that was definitely Andrea when it came to the look of the pictures! She was flexible schedule-wise, was professional, swift, and produced wonderful photos. The turn-around on the pictures was also very quick.

jamie · Married on 07/11/2016

Andrea is very professional and seems to care a lot about making her clients happy!

Sandesh · Married on 03/16/2017

Andrea was fantastic to work with! She is very patient and works hard to make sure you get exactly what you need.