14 Reviews for Andrea Cary Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
14 Andrea Cary Photography Reviews

I highly recommend Andrea Cary photography. Andrea is very quick to respond to you...she emailed and texted me within minutes of my inquiry into her services. She is super professional and accommodating...met me at a time and place very convenient for me to discuss her services and prices. I love her pictures, she has lots of examples of her work for you to look at online and they are beautiful. We had the second photographer option at our wedding (her husband) and they worked very seamlessly and efficiently. She got my pictures back to me in the time she had stated and even texted me to let me know she was almost done and would be getting them to me. Her prices are very reasonable and well worth it! My pictures turned out perfect and my husband and I are so glad that we were able to have her photograph our special day!

Profile Picture Faith, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

What can I say about Andrea besides that she is no short of amazing. The way she made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, plus her husband John as a second photographer was worth the price. Andrea would get so excited about the photos she was taking which made me feel so good about all the shots that were happening. She even came to the rehearsal to scope out the venue, and got to the hotel early to scope out perfect locations for future shots. She also worked with me since we were getting ready at two separate hotels.

Profile Picture Catherine, 2/20/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We couldn't have been more pleased with Andrea's work! The wedding pictures were beautiful, clear, with excellent color. She not only did a fantastic job of capturing all the vignettes of the day, but she was somehow able to capture the sweet mood. We love the photos and will cherish them for years to come!

Profile Picture User6169357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea and her husband were wonderful photographers at our wedding. They took amazing shots and somehow still stayed in the background of the events. Andrea was willing to meet with me multiple times prior to the wedding to make sure that she knew my vision for what I wanted. I am in 100% satisfied with the pictures that we received!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea did such a great job with my son's wedding. She was very open to our ideas and suggested ideas of her own as well. The pictures were wonderful even though it rained. We received the finished photo to review in a timely manner. She has also done newborn/first year photos of our grandson. I would recommend her for any kind of family photo or event.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea was wonderful! She is a joy to work with and she is not only willing to work with your ideas, but she often has some really creative ones of her own that turn out so, so beautifully! She was able to get our entire wedding party and family photographed in 45 minutes which is phenomenally fast! She kept everyone moving, posing, and smiling so that we didn't have to be in the Florida heat for too long, and anyone who's ever worked with young guys knows they get easily distracted! She did all this while working with us, taking ideas, asking our input, and just being an all-around sweet person! She communicated with us clearly and frequently so we were never asking, "Where's the photographer? Is she getting this?". She was wonderful and professional- we got all of the pictures we wanted, and some we didn't even know we wanted! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants great quality pictures from a fantastic photographer- she was worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea and her husband did such a good job at our wedding! Everything went so smoothly and they were very well organized! When we got the pictures, they were amazing and they caught so many special moments! All of our family and friends were so impressed with the pictures at our wedding. We also got our pictures back in less than 4 weeks, so I was very impressed with that. I would recommend Andrea for anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or any other event. I definitely plan to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture User4290570, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrea and John did such a FANTASTIC job! I used her for my engagement and wedding photos. Everything turned out even better than we could have imagined! She did such a wonderful job with the photos of course, but also she was assertive and friendly (which you have to be to deal with rowdy groups of people!). Every different style of photo that I wanted she got, and others that I had no idea I would love so much. I can't wait to get a digital picture frame so I can display all of the photos all of the time!

She was EXTREMELY reasonable on price, and flexible with all of our needs - day. She was such a helpful piece of the puzzle and I am so grateful to have found her!

Profile Picture KENDALL, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrea and her husband were so amazing!!! I am so happy that I chose her for my wedding because she definitely is the best. She took both our engagement photos in Tallahassee and our wedding in Jacksonville. She went above and beyond in every way. She was in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. I was a complete mess on the day of and she kept everyone and everything so organized. When things started going south at the end of my wedding, (when my limo never showed and my Chinese lanterns wouldn't light) she kept us calm and smiling the whole time. The pictures were amazing and I got over 800 photos of my wedding day. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Tella, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I were just recently engaged when a close friend suggested Andrea Cary Photography to us. We were very fortunate that Andrea was on a family vacation in Ohio and was more than willing to take time to photograph our engagement! She made the entire process as painless and fun as it could possibly be! Andrea chose a wonderful spot for our engagement pictures and had us both laughing and smiling the entire time! Not only is she super personable but she takes awesome pictures and definitely captures personality! Luckily we booked Andrea Cary for our wedding and CANNOT wait to work with her again! :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Andrea for our engagement and wedding pictures, and we were thoroughly pleased with our experience. When we were still searching for our photographer, Andrea's responses to my emails were always prompt (always within a day or two, and usually within a few hours of my initial email), and she was always helpful. Her packages are the best I have seen, and her work is wonderful. After our engagement session, she had a "sneak peek" of our pictures posted less than 24 hours later, and we received the final DVD of our images within 2 weeks. The final quality of all of our pictures was wonderful.

Our wedding was even better. She was a trooper on one of the hottest days of the year, was great at working with my (huge, loud, ADD) family, and got all of our "must-have" shots, plus some of her own (which of course ended up being our favorites). The only con about Andrea: she moved out of Michigan so we can't use her for our future family pictures! We absolutely loved everything about her and her work, and would (and did) whole-heartedly recommend her to family, friends, and strangers! Go with Andrea. You can't do better!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea and her husband John were AWESOME. They were quick, assertive (this is a good thing when you're dealing with a large group of people!), and very accommodating. They work very well together. Andrea had great ideas for pictures and was willing to take my ideas for photos as well. Not to mention, she is SO affordable! I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture User6674320, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

Andrea, did an amazing job photographing my wedding. She captured so many special moments between my husband and me, family and friend. I was delighted to see our pictures and surprised by so many moments I didn't see and pictures I didn't realize were taken. I planned my wedding from afar and Andrea was extremely flexible and professional. I can not speak more highly of her talent.

Profile Picture User5464217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review