Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist Reviews

Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 5
Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 6
Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 7

Hillary · Married on 10/11/2014

Andrea is amazing! Her and her husband were so comfortable to work with and so nice! My whole wedding party commented on how easy they were to work with! I was so impressed with both my engagement and wedding pictures! They truly captured every moment and feeling of my wedding day. The day of the wedding went so fast and looking through my pictures helped me relieve every moment! You can't go wrong with Andrea Bibeault!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Andrea and Ed were so amazing to work with. They captured each and every moment of our special day perfectly and they were extremely helpful making our day flow seamlessly. We are so thankful for the beautiful work they did and would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Trisha · Married on 06/14/2014

My wife and I worked with Andrea and Ed for our wedding and absolutely loved every minute we spent with them. They are a very professional and kind couple! Not to mention they take amazing photographs we never would have had with other photographers. They were always very courteous and accepting of our wedding. I loved the fact that they both took photographs because it allowed them to get photos and angles other photographers never would have been able to capture. We would not hesitate to hire them for other events in the future! We have absolutely no regrets hiring them as our photographers!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Johnson-Johansen

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2014

Andi and Ed were fantastic. We used them for both our wedding day and engagement photos. Their professionalism and unique take on our wedding day was one of a kind. It never felt for a moment like we were part of a "photo shoot". They made us feel comfortable and caught every single genuine moment that we could have asked for. We couldn't have imagined a better experience and would recommend you take advantage of the opportunity to use them!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Mary · Married on 05/25/2014

I was so pleased with how our wedding photos turned out! We chose not to see each other before the wedding, so I was a little worried about getting all our group shots done while the guests enjoyed cocktail hour, but we managed without any issues. She and her husband caught tons of great moments and the photos are polished, professional and beautiful. They did some artistic shots as well as some gorgeous black and whites. There are tons to choose from. The platform that she uses to host the photos is also very user friendly and easy to share with others. Great experience!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2014

Andrea and Ed were great! They listened to our wants and worked with us to make sure we were completely happy on our wedding day. Because of their knowledge, professionalism, and positive attitudes, our wedding day photography went smoothly and our wedding pictures are something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Emily · Married on 09/07/2012

Andrea and her husband Ed were just amazing. Their eye for detail made our photos just breathtaking!! They captured such wonderful moments of our special day! Just love their work!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Becky · Married on 08/13/2011

Andrea and Ed were a pleasure to work with and our photos are amazing! We cannot wait to get our album and prints and there are so many amazing shots that it is hard to choose! They were professional, kind, and an excellent addition to our big day!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Angie · Married on 06/26/2010

We enjoyed working with Andrea and her husband for our big day. Both were really great to work with and did very well with our wedding party. We thought they were provided excellent service. Our package included the both of them for 8 hours and they are willing to stay longer at the end of the wedding if you choose to have them stay. The pictures were very memorable and gorgeous. They capture all the moments as they are happening which is exactly what we were looking for. They were willing to drive to Lincoln, NE for our wedding which was a plus. We love getting to look back at all the memories that they captured for us! Andrea has great experience and does an amazing job.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2009

Andrea was wonderful! We are very much looking forward to getting our proofs back. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Dannielle · Married on 11/22/2008

Andrea captured our wedding better than I could have ever imagined. We look at our proof book at least once or twice every few weeks still and we have been married for 4 months. She was great to work with and was so laid back and it made my husband and I feel like ourselves. Nothing was really posed it was just us being us.

Sent on 03/17/2009

Carrie · Married on 10/03/2008

Andrea was great! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We are so pleased with all of our photos.

Sent on 02/20/2009

Kathryn · Married on 06/28/2008

Andrea was wonderful and the pictures were absolutely stunning. She captured all of the details of my wedding with such a creative and artistic approach. For me, photography was one of the more important elements of my wedding, after all you have the pictures forever. I am proud of the photos and know they will stay timeless in the years to come. Thanks Andrea.

Sent on 02/25/2009

Lauran · Married on 05/25/2008

We loved the photos and how they captured every part of the day!

Sent on 02/22/2009

Don · Married on 04/19/2008

Simply put, Andrea Bibeault was incredible.

She has an incredible talent for framing shots, incorporating the background of wherever you happen to be into the picture, knowing which side is a person's "good" side, and truly capturing the emotion of the moment. And that's probably what we loved most about our photos: they are emotional. I don't know how she does it, but she sort of disappears and is able to grab that perfect smile, or that loving look, or that funny moment without it looking staged or superficial.

Initially, we were a little concerned about the money spent to hire Andrea, but now, almost a year later, it was hands down the best and most valuable decision we made. The wedding flowers die, the cake is forgotten, the wedding dress sits in a closet and will probably never be used again. But the emotion of that day, the feelings, the perfectness of it all is alive and it lives on our walls and inside our proof book. And for that, we will always be indebted to Andrea.

Louisa · Married on 06/12/2007

5 stars!

Sent on 05/25/2009

Christina · Married on 11/08/2008

I was an out of town bride and found Andrea online. My mom met with her once and we booked her. I had never met her before the day of the wedding and everything went great. Our pictures are amazing!

Sent on 02/25/2009

Lana · Married on 03/25/2017

Andrea was our wedding photographer for my wedding and my sister’s wedding. She does an excellent job listening to your wishes and following through. She is extremely professional and kind, and takes outstanding photos - more than you could ever imagine receiving! You should absolutely choose her for your special day or event - you won’t regret it & will have great keepsakes for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 8

M · Married on 06/10/2016

Andrea was the BEST to work with! She had the perfect balance of being fun, friendly, and yet professional. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful. She was organized and knew exactly what to do on the wedding day to make sure we got all of our pictures in! She did my sister's wedding, several of my friends wedding, and my own wedding. I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Emily · Married on 07/26/2008

Andrea captured such wonderful moments in our wedding day! She and her husband were right there with us for every step of our day!

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2008

Amazing talent. Rare find for photography in this part of the country. Little more expensive than some in the area but the quality is far superior.

Sent on 03/05/2009

Kasey · Married on 05/17/2008

This photographer was wonderful and did a great job of providing us with beautiful memories of the happiest day of our lives!

Taylor · Married on 08/15/2015

Great experience! They paid attention to details and really focused on capturing the big day. They caught a lot of off guard shots and didn't do too many posed shots. We loved having a second photographer! They were easy to work with and listened to our wants.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Anni · Married on 05/26/2012

3.5

Absolutely amazing photos. On the pricey side and she does charge overage for more than 8hrs ($150/hr after 8hrs) We had her take our engagement and wedding pictures. We really enjoyed working with her, although she was way over our budget. My only complaint is that our formal shots seemed like they took FOREVER to finish. She does have a slower turn around for photos (which seems like torture when you're so excited to see them!) which is about 6-8 weeks. She is accommodating though if you need a picture for thank you's etc. Overall, I'm very happy with her, I just think she's expensive.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Laura · Married on 08/07/2009

3.0
      2.5
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

Andrea is a skilled photographer, but lacks something in the area of customer service. On the day of, she was professional. After your wedding is over, be prepared for delays in getting your pictures or your album- she seems to take on too many clients to where she can keep up with clients whose albums she is supposed to be working on.

Sent on 09/07/2011