Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist Reviews

Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 6
Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 7
  • Panda Bear

Lyndsey · Married on 03/24/2018

Several friends who had chosen family or an old friend trying to break into wedding photography ended up disappointed, so we knew that we wanted to hire professionals. After meeting with several photographers, my husband and I chose to work with Andrea and Ed for our engagement and wedding photos. They are both incredibly warm and personable, and we were very impressed by samples of their work. They provided a full wedding sample to demonstrate their skill throughout the day instead of cherry picking the single best photos from different weddings. For our engagement photos, Andrea and Ed were able to find the perfect location for the setting we wanted. They worked quickly to take photos in several different areas, so we had a ton of photos to choose from without having to have a long session. The photos were beautiful and ready within the time frame that we had been given. For the actual wedding day, Andrea worked with us to create an organized timeline for photos. They arrived promptly and prepared to start detail shots. During our wedding day, we loved their photojournalistic style. There were certain moments (like posed group photos) where they stepped in to direct us, but we were so happy with the amazing shots they were able to get without ever feeling obtrusive. They were fully present and engaged in the day, so they didn’t miss any important shots.The photos are beautiful and timeless, not cheesy Pinterest-inspired poses. Our photos captured countless genuine moments throughout the day, which was only possible because we had photographers who had both excellent photography skills and years of experience to handle the unique challenges of a wedding. When we received our photos, it was clear that they had taken a lot of time and effort to edit and organize the images into the online gallery platform. We are so glad to have beautiful photos to remember our day and that we chose to work with Andrea and Ed!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2017

Choose this company to capture one of the most important days of your life. They are professional, attentive to details, trustworthy, fun, everything that you will need from photographers you will get. They are truly artistic in their craft and their passion shows. I was completely happy with their service.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 8

Angela · Married on 08/26/2017

We felt so comfortable with Andrea and we really feel like every moment was captured and we could not be more thankful! They really captured all of those candid moments and never thought I could ever like every single picture of my wedding day, but Andrea proved me wrong! You will definitely not be disappointed and choosing Andrea will be the smartest move you make in wedding planning.

Amber · Married on 08/25/2017

We absolutely loved working with Andrea and Ed! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures are absolutely stunning. We met with several different photographers in the area before we sat down with Andrea and Ed and the moment we got back to the car, my fiancé (now husband) and I both looked at each other and said “they’re perfect!” Andrea and Ed have such wonderful calming demeanors that are perfect for a jittery bride! If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Andrea each and every time!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Andrea was great to work with. She and her husband did both our engagement and wedding pictures. It was nice having two people to get extra angles . They use a great mix of formal traditional/lifestyle/and photo journalist type pictures, which is great for everyone! The best part is they capture what’s important to you! They are very attentive and perceptive. Overall I’m very pleased with the quality and sheer number of pictures!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Laurie · Married on 06/26/2017

Andi and Ed are amazing!!! There are not enough stars to rate them. They traveled with us to Grand Turk and took the most beautiful pictures of our ceremony and week on our cruise with family and friends. Not only were the thousand pictures over the top but they fit in like a part of our family. Everyone said they felt like they knew them for years. Whether you do a destination wedding or get married close to home I can honestly say that Andrea Bibeault Photography will be the best experience and most beautiful pictures you could ever ask for. I wish I could do it all over again with them that is how happy I am!!!!
    Thank you Andi and Ed for giving us more than we ever imagined!!!!

Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 9
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 10
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 11

Mary Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Finding the right photographer is stressful when planning a wedding, but in meeting with Andrea and Ed within the first 5 minutes we were put at ease in knowing we were selecting the right photojournalists to be with us on our special day. They're experts in what they do and helped guide us to the right package we needed. They captured every emotion and moment from the very beginning - to this day I'm speechless when I look at every photo. Not to mention, they handled our wedding party and extended family pictures with ease which is a task in itself. You will not be disappointed in selecting Andrea for your special day!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Nancy · Married on 05/20/2017

Andrea and Ed were wonderful to work with! They made my daughters wedding go smoothly, they never rushed us and captured every moment beautifully!! So many great photos it's hard to choose. I have another daughter getting married and will definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 12
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 13
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 14

Shari · Married on 04/22/2017

Andrea perfectly captured our daughter's wedding day! We are so happy with all of the pictures that we couldn't choose just a few. She styled each shot in such an artistic way and the end result is very happy customers. We researched a lot of photographers, but are so happy we chose the best in town. It was a fantastic, stress-free experience. Worth every penny.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 22
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 23
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 24

Shari · Married on 04/22/2017

Andrea and Ed were such a great part of our daughter's wedding. They were so easy to work with and captured every moment we'd hoped for so beautifully. No need to look any further for a photographer! You won't be sorry.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 25
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 26
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 27
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 28
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 29

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Andrea and her husband were wonderful in capturing our wedding day! When you choose Andrea Bibeault you are choosing a great company. Andrea and her husband were very professional and went out of their way as our photographers to capture every moment.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Joni · Married on 10/30/2016

Andrea is definitely worth every penny! Our wedding pictures are such wonderful keepsakes and memories of our wedding day. They caught our personality perfectly in every shot. I really can't say enough good things about our experience with them before, during, and after our wedding. They made sure to get the shots we specifically requested, but then they went so far beyond anything we could have expected.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 30
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 31
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 32
    Andrea Bibeault: A Wedding Photojournalist 33

L · Married on 10/15/2016

THE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS! Stunning photos for both engagement and wedding!! We could not have asked for more! Andrea and Ed give you 1000 photos from your wedding day and split the photos into categories (pre-ceremony, ceremony, post ceremony, groups, reception, details, etc.) in your own private gallery so you aren't overwhelmed when selecting all of the priceless moments! They captured all of the emotion and the priceless expressions!! Their focus is on you and those who mean the most to you....they truly get to know you and your fiance before the wedding, which is hard to find these days!
    Andrea and Ed did such an amazing job on one of the most monumental days of our lives - we are blessed and thankful to have worked with them!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Katelynn · Married on 09/11/2016

They were so great to work with! My husband and I did not have a traditional wedding, so they personalized there packages for what we needed!! And the photos they took of our wedding are amazing! They listened to what I told them I wanted and did exactly that!! I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out!! It was so easy to work with them! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amelia · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience with Andrea was fantastic! The moments that Andrea and Ed captured throughout our wedding day will be cherished for many, many years. If you are looking for so much more than stuffy, posed pictures - Andrea is the wedding photojournalist for you! Her style and creativity are wonderful! Andrea was always very responsive and wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We are so happy that we chose Andrea for our wedding!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2016

Some of the best advice my husband and I received during wedding planning was to make sure to get an outstanding photographer. We could not have made a better choice than with Andrea and Ed. Starting with engagement photos all the way through the wedding until we received the photos back (quicker than we expected!), they were an absolute joy to work with. I am typically not very comfortable in front of a camera, but Andrea and Ed kept everything completely relaxed, and easily mixed in with the wedding festivities to capture everything without taking over. We absolutely love our wedding photos and will treasure them for the rest of our lives! We could not recommend Andrea and Ed more to anyone looking for an outstanding experience.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

Andrea & her husband Ed perfectly fit the bill of everything we were looking for in our photographers: a lead photographer and second shooter, photojournalism style, very impressive portfolio, the rights to download and print all photos ourselves, reviews from people we know, and a price we could afford. Not to mention, they're just super cool people, and if you're going to have someone follow you around all day, they might as well be super cool. We absolutely love our engagement photos and, though we haven't seen any of their photos from the wedding yet (it was quite recent), we are so excited to enjoy our beautiful wedding photographs for the rest of our lives. You're in good hands with Andrea!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Martina · Married on 05/21/2016

Andrea and Ed not only provided us with beautiful engagement and wedding pictures but they were so fun to work with. My husband is one of 10 kids and also the youngest. They managed to wrangle a huge group for a family photo. I love all of our photos and our only problem is choosing which ones to get printed. The Pass app they use is also wonderful, I have a lot of family overseas and it is so easy to share with them.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ali · Married on 01/16/2016

Andrea and Ed are amazing. They will wow you - you will love having them as part of your day and your wedding photos will be truly remarkable!!! They are the very, very best.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Andrea and Ed were amazing. We couldn't have asked for better photographers! We selected them due to their professionalism, experience and of course the quality of their work. Once we received our engagement photos, it confirmed to us that we had chosen the right photographers as they came out crisp, clear and were obviously taken by talented individuals. On our wedding day, the Bibeault's made all the efforts necessary to get all of the shots we wanted however were also able to capture the behind the scenes moments of our day artistically and skillfully. We would not hesitate to recommend the duo as they are very easy to work with, extremely professional and provide an exceptional product.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Laid-back, easy to work with, and professional. I would recommend Andrea to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Christine · Married on 06/27/2015

Andrea (and her partner Ed) were AMAZING! They really made my husband and I feel at ease. They were so accomodating to what we needed and how to work with our venues!

They are so much more than photographers. They are able to capture the stories that are embedded into every wedding.

We would not have had the same experience without them!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/09/2015

Andrea and Ed are both friendly, easy to work with people. They really will capture the special moments other photographers would miss. Just looking at their portfolio, I knew we had to go with them and they did not disappoint. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Andrea and Ed were fantastic! It was important to me to make sure that all the little moments were captured during the day so I was very attracted to their style of photojournalism photography. I also wanted to be sure that we chose someone who could provide more than just a handful of amazing shots so I looked for someone that had several amazing photos of the same wedding in their portfolio. When we met with Andrea and Ed the first time, they showed us one of their recently shot weddings and I was blown away by how many images were what I would consider outstanding. In the end, that is what made us decide to go with them. On the day of they were so easy to work with, and very laid back while making sure to get all those great shots. I am so glad that we went with them!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Hillary · Married on 10/11/2014

Andrea is amazing! Her and her husband were so comfortable to work with and so nice! My whole wedding party commented on how easy they were to work with! I was so impressed with both my engagement and wedding pictures! They truly captured every moment and feeling of my wedding day. The day of the wedding went so fast and looking through my pictures helped me relieve every moment! You can't go wrong with Andrea Bibeault!

Sent on 01/14/2015