Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ Reviews

Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 6
Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 7
  • I

Irina Banar · Married on 03/09/2019

Talented musician! Amazing vendors! Beautiful POWER COUPLE!! 10/10 RECOMMEND!!!

Let me just start by saying that having Andre + Alina was probably the easiest (and BEST!) decision that my husband and I could have made for our wedding. When we first met with them, we shared our vision for the wedding and some of our favorite music, and they definitely took what we wanted to the next level. Not only did they exceed my expectations, but they made all of my wedding dreams come true!! Our guests absolutely loved Andre's playing and our wedding party was grateful for all of Alina's help!

One of our favorite parts of the whole wedding day was the send-off, which was a hit thanks to Alina! When we first came to her, we had no idea which song we wanted to play as we left our venue. I shared with her my idea for how I wanted the night to end, and it's as if she read my mind with the song choices she proposed!! Thanks to Andre + Alina, our send-off was a perfect end to a romantic night, and one our guests still talk to us about, to this day!

I'm so grateful to both Andre and Alina for all they did during the wedding. They went above and BEYOND their job description to put me at ease and helped to make our wedding day stress free. We are so SO happy with our choice!!! We absolutely love Andre + Alina, and we recommend them to all of our friends and family!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 8
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 9
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 10
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 11
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 12

Lera K · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony Music!

Andre and Alina did an excellent job at my wedding ceremony. I contacted them several months prior to the wedding. Alina answered all my phone calls and e-mail promptly. The booking process was very smooth and easy. Andre is a wonderful musician. He played number of songs on his flute and saxophone. Both, Alina and Andre, were very helpful in selecting the music. The ceremony turned out to be very romantic and beautiful. Everything was perfect! I truly could not thank them enough! They helped us make some unforgettable memories. I highly recommend Andre and Alina as very professional and talented music vendors.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • O

Olviya Ivanov · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional, seamless wedding sound & music services!

Andrey & Alina did the music and sound for my brother’s wedding a few months ago, and they did a fantastic job! They are both very organized, punctual, and professional. They told us exactly when our ring bearers/flower girls were supposed to walk, and practiced with us many times beforehand. There was no extra waiting time (for mics to start working), everything was on and smooth. Also, Andrey did a great job playing the saxophone. Everyone was very pleased with their work.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • O

Olivia Sol · Married on 07/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

Our cocktail hour would have not been perfect without Andre! The music he provided was just beautiful! He played all the popular tunes we requested, including my favorite “I Will Always Love You,” “Careless Whisper,” “Versace on the Floor,” & “Oye Como Va.” Alina was very easy to work with & perfectly on time. She called me the day before the wedding & double checked if everything was the way I wanted. She was so considerate & such help personally for me. They had their own sound system, and all they requested was just one electric outlet! We received many positive compliments from our guests about Andre’s performance. Andre Liesnyi & Alina Ilchuk are not only a perfect couple, but they are also the perfect vendors! You will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Marsha Foure · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Services!

Without this dynamic couple, Andre Liesnyi and Alina Ilchuk, my birthday party would not have come together so completely and beautiful! Andre is an excellent musician and DJ. My guests loved him playing a saxophone! Every song was a hit! He is very experienced DJ and knows how to entertain the huge crowd. Alina is a very organized event planner. She arrived hours before the birthday party started, and haven’t left until everything was cleaned. During the day, there wasn’t a single moment where I have felt stressed. You will not regret having her & Andre as a part of your special moment! Words cannot express how grateful I am to have them at my birthday party! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Tanya · Married on 05/18/2018

I hired Andre and Alina for my graduation party. Andre is phenomenal on his saxophone! He is a real gem! All my guests were impressed and danced all night! He picked the perfect music!
    Alina was very professional and responsive to all my ideas. She handled all paperwork and coordinated party with ease.
    I highly recommend Alina and Andre!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

Andre and his wife, Alina, are THE dynamic duo! We hired Andre for our wedding day and we got a lot more in return! They went above and beyond with their services & exceeded our expectations!

We found Andre simply by googling local DJs in town. He was one of the first that popped up & he immediate captured my attention because of the saxophone! Exactly what we were looking for. Live music mixed in with our personal playlist. Andre was the full package for us!

Meeting with the couple was so effortless. It was smooth sailing from the first time we connected. They immediately made us feel confident in the fact that every last detail will be taken care of. We didn’t have to worry about a thing & boy did they come through! Andre went as far as to customize a song for me to walk down the aisle to! Talk about going the extra mile!

It was an outdoor venue with nothing but a little outlet for them to work with but their set up was phenomenal! They thought of everything. They had wireless microphones which made it easy to maneuver for the emcee. The pastor at the ceremony and toasts at the receptions were well heard!

They made sure to thoroughly inspect the area before rehearsal to make sure they had everything necessary to execute on the big day.

They have payment options too which makes it convenient when you’re on a budget!

The day of went seamlessly well. There were no hiccups and Andre’s performance got the crowd wild! Spirits were high, people had an absolute blast! Andre knew how to set the mood for every moment throughout the entire event.

Andre & Alina, you knocked it out of the park! Thank you SO much for being a part of our special day & making it unforgettable! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 18
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 19
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 20

Dear Anechka & Alex,
    Thank you very VERY much for such a great review! It is so touching!
    Thank you for taking your valuable time to do such a detailed description!

May God bless you abundantly!!!

Please keep in touch with us!

Best regards,
    Alina & Andre
  • Evgenya

Evgenya · Married on 04/13/2018

Andre is very professional and talented musician! My wedding was amazing! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Dear Evgenya,
    Please accept our sincere thanks for your review!

Alina & Andre

Taia · Married on 11/17/2017

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, Andre is the right person to contact! He did my birthday party and I cannot be more happier with his services. He customized the playlist and included all my favorite songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Terri · Married on 11/04/2017

Andre & Alina are an extraordinary find. They are the real deal. They are professional & friendly, knowledgeable, good at keeping you on track, delightful to work with. Andre is phenomenal at playing the saxophone and managing and playing the music. Our guests were blown away! They had us submit a play list and at the last minute let us add a song. They made great suggestions when we needed the help. We Highly recommend Andre. They helped make our anniversary party a success!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ's reply:

Dear Terri, thank you for your kind words. It was so amazing to plan this anniversary party with you and Max. You have such a beautiful family! It was a great pleasure for us to play for you!

Raya · Married on 10/27/2017

The best! All of the guests were trilled with ????!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ's reply:

Raya, thank you very much for this nice review about Andre's work! Many blessings to your daughter!

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing! Andre Liesnyi is the man! He was very organized and really professional - definitely, captivated all my guests! The rhythm swept them off their feet and they danced and danced and danced! My guests were very impressed, and my husband and I were honored by his service! I would recommend him for anyone's wedding! He is a blessing and is so wonderful to work with ^-^

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ 21

Dear Alexandra and Shaun,
    It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

Anna · Married on 09/17/2017

We had the pleasure of having Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ performer at my husband's birthday celebration. He took the time to get to know us and asked exactly what we want to hear.
    He is a professional and cares about what he does! He has been attentive to everything at the party, including when to encourage people to dance, or when a slow song would be appropriate.​ He even played awesome music for our six grandchildren.
    He mixed Russian/Jewish/American dance music seamlessly and kept the dance floor going. Our guests loved him and danced to all his music! Thank you Andre for making our celebration such a great party! I highly recommend hiring DJ Andre Liesnyi for any event you have.
    ou will not be disappointed..

Sent on 09/21/2017

Dear Anna,
    It was such an honor to help plan Leonid's birthday party! It was a truly memorable day for all of us! Your grandkids are so talented and beautiful! Blessings to your wonderful family!

Anni · Married on 09/03/2017

As a bridesmaid maid who assisted in coordinating the wedding entertainment, I was impressed by professional service and prompt response time. Andre’s heart was in his music. He created an upscale atmosphere with his song choices and execution. Very happy!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Anni,
    Thank you very much for the kind words. You guys were so fun to work with!

Anne · event on 07/30/2017

Andre's wife, soprano Alina Ilchuk, gave the featured musical performance at our prestigious fundraising dinner in San Francisco for the Ukrainian Catholic Education Foundation to support Ukrainian Catholic University. Andre accompanied his wife on saxophone and flute. Their performance was breathtakingly beautiful. Alina and Andre are wonderful, warm, professional musicians. They listen carefully to what you would like, and then captivate their audiences with beautiful music. Andre is also an expert technician, comes in with his own equipment, and quickly sets up the sound and stage perfectly. They move among various musical genres with ease. As a trained musician myself, I give Andre and Alina my highest recommendation. Whether for a wedding, reception, dinner or other occasion, you can count on Alina and Andre to make your event very special.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Marina · Married on 07/07/2017

I had a pleasure hiring Andrey for few of my upscale events. The events turned out to be huge success because of Andrey's professionalism, his knowledge and passion for music and just being a great entertainer. He is absolutely amazing!!!! My Guests and I just fell in love with him!!!! Totally recommend if you want your event to be one of the kind.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Marina,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. We are glad that you and your friends loved our services. It is always a pleasure to play for you!

Augustina · Married on 06/11/2017

We would like to thank Andre and his wife Alina for their service and amazing work they did on our wedding in June 2017. Andre was very flexible and made sure we were getting what we wanted on our special day. His professional experience with weddings and music highly qualifies him and made our event VERY stress free because he provided all that was needed including all the top notch sound equipment. Andre not only coordinated as DJ for the ceremony and reception, but he also played live saxophone, which completely blew all of our guests away. His talent amazed everyone no matter the song he played and it definitely kept our guests attentive to the program of our wedding because music definitely plays a role with the mood of the wedding and Andre knew exactly what to do or what to play throughout the entire wedding! His wife, Alina, was also such a great organizer and coordinator to the event. She's so easy to work with and will definitely make sure everything will go by smoothly. There is no one I would rather recommend. We are ssssssooooo happy with how everything turned out and that's all thanks to Andre and Alina!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ's reply:

Dear Augustina and Daniel, your wedding was absolutely beautiful and flawless. It was such a pleasure to play for you both! Blessings!

Lillian · Married on 05/06/2017

I have hired this young-handsome, talanted musician for my wedding in 5/2017, and the only thing I got to say that he is absolutely amazing, no regrets. He was not only performing tremendously profecional on saxophone, but also engaged crowd in his DJ expertise. He had played all the list that we have selected plus he accommodated the guests. His understanding in music and repertoire selection is exceptional. If you are looking for a wedding entertainment look no further :-)
    PS. Miss Alina is amazing organizer and manager and it was so easy and just pleasure to deal with her. She managed all rehearsals and preparations in timely manner. Thank you.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Sabina · Married on 03/11/2017

I would like to thank Andre Liesnyi for doing an amazing job at my wedding for both the ceremony and the reception. He was very professional when we contacted him to do our wedding. When we met up I was not sure what kind of music I wanted the bridal party to come in during the ceremony and he had a big variation to show me and I can say that I was really happy with what he had to offer. I did know the song that I wanted to walk under and I showed him a video on youtube and I can say he did a perfect job, better than what I showed him. He did sound for us as well and everything was set up nicely and worked without interruptions. During the reception he blew everyone away with how great he played. All we received after the wedding was compliments on how perfect the saxophone was. He did a great job at playing jewish songs since this was a jewish wedding and my father and his brother did dance and everyone got a kick out of that because it was a big surprise when he started playing the traditional Hava Nagila song. Overall I can highly recommend Andre to everyone for their wedding. His services are amazing and perfect and I could not have been any happier with the choice I made. Thank You very much.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Andre Liesnyi, Saxophonist & DJ's reply:

Dear Sabina and Jason, congratulations and thank you for letting us be part of your special day!

Dmytro · Married on 02/25/2017

I was happy and want to thank Andre Liesnyi for doing an amazing job at our wedding. He is professional saxophonist and talanted JD. When we contacted him to do our wedding, I asked to play some disco songs from 80-90 and our national ukrainian songs. He did a number of songs and all our guests were really happy to dance with what he had to propose and everything was set up nicely, worked without interruptions.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sergey · Married on 01/07/2017

I had Andrei play for my wedding, at reception. Everyone including me and my bride loved his music. Very professional, prompt, and easy to work with. He can play a wide variety of music and plays it very nicely. If you want to make your wedding more special, spend an extra $ and add saxaphone to it, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Anatoliy · Married on 10/29/2016

Andrei did a phenomenal performance on my daughter's wedding. Everyone was so impressed. The best saxophonist for events of any kind.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Alice · Married on 10/01/2016

Andre did a really good job at our wedding. His attitude is amazing and he took care of all the necessary equipment. We had a rehearsal one week before the wedding and he brought the equipment to the venue to make sure everything works there. He also has a variety of songs in his database so you can choose the style that you really like. Andrew is a really good sax player. He does an amazing job at creating a wonderful atmosphere that made my wedding unforgettable! I would highly recommend him to you!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Tatyana · event on 09/03/2016

Andre did a birthday party for my kids. He is very easy and pleasant to work with. Kids were so excited to hold Andre's saxophone and he kindly let them. His music choices were perfect and he even played a few popular tunes from my kids favorite cartoons. All my guests liked him a lot! The party was an absolute success!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Tina · Married on 01/03/2016

Andre was amazing and the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding! We met him before the wedding and he was very responsive and professional. My daughter requested a special song for her to walk down the aisle and Andre played it perfectly! The bride entrance was the real highlight of the ceremony! He was an awesome DJ, too! Our guests had a blast! We got so many compliments about his job! He is a highly experienced and full of ideas musician with a great taste, and huge repertoire that covers different styles of music! Looking forward hiring him again in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2017