Andover Country Club Reviews

90 | Andover, MA

90 Reviews for Andover Country Club

May · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding back in August and we only have great things to say about working with Andover Country Club for our wedding. The staff at ACC was very professional and knowledgeable which helped guide us through our planning process and our wedding day. Our wedding coordinator was Dina, and she took great care and pride in helping us every step along the way. Dina was especially helpful the day of the wedding as she ensured everything went off without a hitch. It is with great pleasure that we unconditionally recommend Andover Country Club.

Marianna & Derek · Married on 07/07/2018

Andover Country Club was the first venue my fiancé(at the time) and I went to look at and we fell in love with it! The grounds are beautiful, the staff is fantastic and we knew we didn’t even want to look further. Dina was our wedding coordinator and she was AMAZING! Both my fiancé and I felt so calm after talking to her, she is just so patient and sweet and definitely made wedding planning easier for us! Throughout the wedding day she made sure everything was going smooth and the coordination of everything and everyone was top notch! The food was delicious, both the presentation and the quality were absolutely amazing! Thank you, Andover County Club for hosting our wedding and making our day so special!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 03/17/2018

I can not say anything bad about this venue! We got married on St.Patricks day and all the staff members were dressed in St.Patricks day gear. The food was amazing everyone raved about it. We were able to get corn beef sliders at it's own separate station with condiments. All of our other appetizers were delicious! The waitstaff were very attentive as well as the bartenders. Julia is the star of the show I must say though because she helped me out tremendously! Any question I had she was very quick to get back to me. Being a perfectionist and having to leave all of my ideas in the hands of someone else I thought was going to be hard, but not with Julia! She told me she was a perfectionist herself so I knew she would make my visions come true and she did! I would definitely hold another function at the Andover Country Club!

Kristina · Married on 08/19/2017

What a beautiful place the venue is wonderful! The staff working are great and so helpful! They are personable as well! The food was incredible my guest at the wedding can't stop talking about how good the food was!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Kristina! We're so happy you had a positive experience planning and hosting your big day at the club! We hope to see you back again soon!

Valerie · Married on 07/08/2017

Julia our coordinator was absolutely amazing!! She did everything we asked and more! (Believe me we were not easy) The set up crew deserves a raise!!!! They did an incredible job with my unique demands! Due to rain and uncertainty of the wheather they had to set up for an indoor and outdoor ceremony and did a fabulous job moving everything multiple times! The waiters, waitresses and bar tenders did an amazing job! They were such great sports about wearing specialty shirts that were meaningful to us! Girls at the desk were awesome!!! They were always there for us and it was so nice to be greeted by such friendly smiling faces every time we visited! Hats off to the culinary team! We customized our entree selection and the did it without an issue. All my guest still rave about their meal!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Valerie! We're so happy you choose to celebrate your big day at Andover Country Club and are thrilled we lived up to your expectations. We hope to see you back at the club for more of your special occasions soon!

Tatiana · Married on 06/10/2017

Andover Country Club is the best Venue, great service and the best food ever. I recomend this venue to all of my friends. Great view, great rooms! Just Amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Tatiana, We're so happy you had a wonderful experience planning your special day at Andover Country Club! We hope to see you back at the club again soon!
  • User6826201 · 1+ year ago

Julia was a great help with setting up our wedding. I would highly recommend Andover Country Club

Sent on 06/07/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Kim, We're so happy you had a wonderful experience planning your special day at Andover Country Club! We agree, Julia is excellent to work with. We hope to see you back at the club again soon!

SUSAN · Married on 05/27/2017

i could not have chosen a better place to have my wedding. the stuff were so helpful and worked so hard to meet all the requests we had. Kate was exceptional omg i cant find words to explain her, she is the perfect description of good customer service. her smile and willingness to make our wedding great were priceless . The ladies at the reception were a breath of fresh air. i 100% enjoyed every single moment we had at the club.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Susan, Thank you for the awesome review! We're so happy your wedding day was everything you hoped for. We hope to see you back at the club again soon!

Madhu · Married on 03/11/2017

Food, service, responsiveness - all 5 stars! By the time our wedding rolled around, Julia knew all the details of the wedding like the back of her hand, and never skipped a beat when answering any question for us! She was so responsive to emails, and was extremely detail-oriented. All of the food was delicious- way better than what we had at the tasting!

Our experience while prepping gave us high expectations, and they totally exceeded all of them!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Madhu, We're so happy you had a wonderful experience planning your special day at Andover Country Club! We hope to see you back at the club again soon!

Alyssa · Married on 02/18/2017

We loved Andover Country Club! They were awesome to work with and very attentive.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Alyssa, Thank you for the kind words! We had a fantastic time planning your special day!

Nancy · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter got married on February 18, 2017 at Andover Country Club. Everything was perfect, from the planning stages to the actual event. All employees were accommodating and so helpful, professional and welcoming. The food was delicious, the wait staff friendly and efficient, and the venue was superb. Couldn’t be more happy with the outcome! We have received so many compliments on the wedding with many telling us its going to be hard to top this one! Thanks for making this a truly memorable day!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Andover Country Club's reply:

Nancy, We're so happy you had a wonderful experience planning your daughter's special day at Andover Country Club! We hope to see you back at the club again soon!

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

Andover County Club was the best choice I made, I've been to many weddings there. My wedding was perfect. I highly recommend for anyone. Food was delicious.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

We hope to see you at many more receptions too! Thanks for the great review Sarah. Best wishes.

We highly recommend this venue for any special occasion. We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at the ACC and could not have been more pleased with the professionalism and quality of the staff and services they have to offer. The food was excellent and the accommodations suited our needs perfectly!

Micaela · Married on 07/30/2016

My wedding at Andover Country Club was absolutely beautiful and everything went perfect! I would highly reccomend Andover CC to anyone, absolutely no complaints what so ever. They go up and beyond what I had imagined. Especially Julia she is incredible!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

Thanks Micaela, we try to exceed expectations for every event and we think the world of Julia too! Best wishes.

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2016

Mike and I loved working with Traci Pacy!! She was great start to finish and answered any questions we had without delay- even from my dad :)!
    We would recommend the Country Club to anyone looking to hold an event and I know the night left lasting impressions on many of our guests- from the food (yum), to the genuine service provided from every employee working that night!

Thank you again to Traci and the Andover Country Club team!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

Thanks Ashley! Best wishes to you and Mike, we were happy to be a part of your dream day!

Amariliz · Married on 07/03/2016

I'm beyond happy that we decided to have our wedding reception at the Andover Country Club. Traci was beyond spectacular. Her attentiveness and professionalism was outstanding!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

We think Traci is spectacular too! Congratulations to you and Edinson.
  • F

FABIANA · Married on 06/17/2016

We could not be happier with Andover Country Club and everything they did to make our wedding day perfect. They set up everything exactly as requested and it was so lovely. Our coordinator was very responsive , on top of every detail and the food was excellent. We are so grateful for all the effort that went into making our day so special and will always remember Andover Country Club as the place where our married life began.

David · Married on 06/10/2016

Andover Country Club was the venue for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception on June 10, 2016. We could not have been happier with how everything turned out --- from the initial planning stages right through to the actual event. We first visited Andover Country Club a year before the wedding, in June 2015. I was initially a little apprehensive about the venue, concerned that the cost might be exorbitant and that we might not quite fit into country club society. Both fears were immediately allayed by our wedding planner Kate Crayton. She was absolutely fantastic; very professional, welcoming, responsive to our questions, and was extremely accommodating to specific ideas and requests. My daughter had a very good rapport with Kate, which made communication between them go smoothly. Major planning events between in initial contract and wedding included the food tasting event in early 2016 and the final meal and table decisions a month or so before the wedding. My daughter and her then fiance attended the food tasting event and really enjoyed this. The food was outstanding and this helped them formalize their thoughts on the menu. Kate was very flexible with the final meal and bar decisions we came to a month before the wedding. During the wedding rehearsal, the ceremony, and the reception, Kate played an active role guiding and directing activities, prompting with cues, working behind the scenes, etc. She really helped all go off as perfectly as it could have. Last, a few words about the venue itself and the food: both were outstanding and exceeded our expectations. The garden for the ceremony was perfect, and provided a beautiful location for photos immediately following the ceremony. We received many comments from family and friends about how excellent the food was. I highly recommend Andover Country Club as a wedding venue.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

Thank you for this great review. Kate, like all of our managers, takes incredible pride in providing the best service possible. Best wishes to your family.

Hannah · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband and I got married here on June 10th, 2016, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at the Andover Country Club. Kate Crayton was our banquet manager and she was more than accommodating for all our needs. She answered any questions we had quickly and thoroughly, and was very flexible with the decorations and activities that we wanted. The food was outstanding. We created our own buffet and our guests raved about all the food we picked out for our special day. Everything from our initial meeting with Kate to the cleanup at the end of the reception went so smoothly. Kate seemed to be everywhere at once during the wedding and helped out in all aspects. She really had a feel for what was needed and how to keep up with the flow of the wedding. Normally when you think of country clubs you think of a beautiful venue that is very strict with the company's policies. I was shocked at how down to earth everyone I met here was, and how they really are looking out for you and trying to make your day as memorable as possible. Our wedding was also very simple. We didn't use any outside vendors or go crazy with decorations. Instead we used Spotify and speakers for our music, hand-made our centerpieces and favors, had family members help with the other major wedding needs, and left the rest of the beauty to the country club. The facility is already so nice you don't need much more to complete your wedding. I would 100% recommend this venue for any wedding or event. The main stressor for our wedding was hoping and praying for good weather. The country club has a covered porch for rainy days, however it limits the picture choices if you happen to have bad weather. Luckily my husband and I had a beautiful day and we didn't need to worry about this. A big thanks to everyone who helped make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

Hannah, thank you for the great review and we are glad that you had a perfect day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new husband!

Katelyn · Married on 05/28/2016

I believe that that it is really important to book a vendor that has a lot of experience with weddings because it makes the whole wedding experience so much more easy for the bride and groom. I felt like if I forgot a detail that the Andover Country Club either reminded me to do it or already had it taken care off. The timing was on point, nothing was confusing or forgotten, and the entire day just flowed into a natural and great party! We attended a wedding as guests a few years ago at the Andover country club and now just had our wedding here and both experiences were fantastic. As a guest, we felt the professionalism of the staff and organization of the entire event. As a bride, I felt like the entire staff cared that our event went off without a hitch and really cared about us as a couple.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Andover Country Club's reply:

We are glad we could help make your day perfect! We have the best managers and they care about each and every one of our couples. Best wished to you!

GRACE · Married on 11/21/2015

Andover Country Club was just beautiful. Everyone was very professional and extremely helpful. Our wedding day was just amazing.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Andover Country Club's reply:

Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

Great reception venue. Kate was extremely helpful and everything went very smoothly. The food was great and the staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Andover Country Club's reply:

Hi Diana, Glad we could help make your day wonderful! Best wishes to you both.

Ali · Married on 10/10/2015

Loved the andover country club! So beautiful! Everyone was so nice, especially our wedding coordinator Julia! Reasonable prices. Everyone commented on how great the food was. Truly was the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Andover Country Club's reply:

We are so glad that Julia and her team helped to make your dream wedding a night to remember for you and your guests! Best wishes to you both.

Overall absolutely amazing! Wonderful service and so helpful!