Andiamo Warren Banquet Center Reviews

Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 3
Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 4
Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 5

Amanda Fischer · Married on 09/28/2019

A beautiful, seamless night to remember

They really know what they’re doing. They were always attentive and made me feel important. They were flexible with last minute adjustments and pricing. Would absolutely recommend for a wedding or any event for that matter!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Cheri Desico · Married on 08/24/2019

Event manager

Recently had a bridal shower with Andiamos. What a great experience from the first meeting with Dawn to the day of the event with Dante. The food was absolutely delicious! The service impeccable. Love Andiamos and would strongly recommend them for any future event. So easy to work with and so accommodating! Thank You for a positive experience. Cheri D.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Sophia · Married on 09/09/2018

Terri helped me plan a wedding in 2 weeks. We initially booked a room for 40 guests. One week before the wedding our guest list more than doubled and Andiamos was able to accommodate us with no problem. The food is delicious. Service is excellent and the venue is beautiful. A good value for your money.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 6
    Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 7
    Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 8
    Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 9
    Andiamo Warren Banquet Center 10

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2017

We had our wedding here over the weekend and all I can say is WOW. My fiancé knew we wanted to get married here because we had attended a wedding here before but couldn't have known how truly wonderful the experience would be. The food was incredible and we got several compliments. The wait staff was super friendly and quick. Everything was gorgeous. The place is honestly worth every penny. On a day that is easy to get bogged down in the details, I enjoyed it as a worry free bride because of Andiamos!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kali · Married on 09/24/2016

Don't think twice!! Our wedding day was magical from morning to evening. Andiamo made the entire planning process worry-free. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we are still getting calls and messages about how absolutely wonderful it was. The venue is gorgeous, the food is to die for- I want to say that every single guest told us or our families that they "licked the plate clean." Being able to prepare dishes for 260 guests, have them served at the same time, and all of them come out perfectly; tasting right and at the appropriate temperature is impressive. The displays for our cocktail hour and midnight snack were so cute and appealing. We also got our wedding cake from Vito's Bakery (now owned by Andiamo) and it was exactly how I envisioned it paired with a taste you cannot beat. The windows along the back wall with the twinkle lights on the shrubbery in the background leave a romantic feel, and then that dance floor?! The most ideal set up, really making every guest feel a part of the fun regardless of where they sit. The staff is extremely professional, friendly, and attentive. I wish I could live the day over again and again & I know that we would choose Andiamo each time! Kudos, Andiamo!! Thank you for a picture perfect evening. I can't wait for the next event.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

We had our reception at Andiamo and could not be happier with our decision. The food was amazing and the venue looked beautiful! The staff was also great. A family member spilled wine on her dress, they took it, washed it, steamed it, and then returned it to her.. they even offered to pay for the cost of the dress if she felt it was still ruined. You can't find better customer service than that! The entire process Dawn was beyond helpful. I can't stay enough good things about Andiamo!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Chelsey · Married on 09/12/2015

We love Andiamo's! What a beautiful place for a wedding reception! The service was excellent, the food was outstanding, and the overall night could not have gone any better! I would highly recommend them for your next event! Dawn is great to work with!!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Great value, great food. Staff is helpful and nice. Dawn and Bridget were great helping me get the through the last week of preparations.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Beautiful venue, great food, and excellent service.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Rosemary · Married on 09/21/2013

Jordan was amazing, the hall was beautiful. I was so very happy with everything. My guests are still talking about the food, it was all so good

Sent on 11/13/2013

Rene · Married on 08/10/2013

I searched and toured so many reception halls and hotels in the metro Detroit area and this one by far exceeded my expectations!! First of all, the place is gorgeous inside. The layout is the best layout for a wedding you can get. The food was outstanding, the wedding cake by Chuck the baker was phenomenal. I still to this day get texts and compliments on the cake. The service was excellent. Everyone told me they have never been to a wedding where you have your individual server and you never have to get up to go to the bar. It truly was even better than I expected at Andiamo and I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue with a beautiful statement when you walk in the room and excellent food and service. Jordan, my wedding coordinator was awesome too. He answered all my questions very quickly and was so helpful with planning. Thank you Andiamo for making my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2013

Andiamo went way beyond what we thought we would receive. I would absolutely reccommend every bride to have their wedding here because of the quality of food and staff. Our guests were blown away with the bar and services they received. We are so thankful for everything Jordan did for us!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Andiamo's service was impeccable. Dawn was such a pleasure to work with, she accommodated my every request and made everything perfect. Jordan ran the event to a tee. The food was to DIE for. I felt like I was in the fanciest restaurant being served by the fleet of white gloved servers with their tuxes and trays. It was a true fairy tale!!!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2011

Note - I am not reviewing Andiamo as a reception venue (as we didn't use them), but I'm reviewing Chuck the baker for our wedding cake.

Hands down, Chuck at Andiamo makes the best cakes I have ever tasted in my life. Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and at a very reasonable price. It was alternating layers of white cake and layers of white chocolate raspberry filling with fresh raspberries mixed in, with off-white buttercream frosting. Chuck was very professional and courteous and we couldn't have been more happy with his service. You could tell he really wanted to make sure he provided exactly what we wanted, he met with us twice and called the week before the wedding to go over all of the details one last time. I gave him a few pictures of the look we wanted and he did not disappoint, the cake was exactly as we pictured. He responds to calls very quickly. I can not say enough about how pleased we were and I HIGHLY recommend Chuck for your wedding cake. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Patti · Married on 06/04/2010

Kim was excellent to work with. The venue was truly a value. It was full service; absolutely all the setup with done and done perfectly. They managed to get our photo up on the board outside at the very last minute (my husband emailed Kim with it the night before). The food was excellent and we had a great time. Compliments all around from our guests! We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2009

Andiamo was amazing. Kim and Dawn were so accomodating and our wedding turned out perfect. Months prior they were accomodating and the night of the wedding the staff was excellent!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Beth · Married on 06/20/2009

I always wanted my wedding at Andiamo's. It was the perfect day!! :)

Sent on 11/05/2009
  • Z

Leslie · Married on 11/01/2008

This review is for the Andiamo Restaurant in Livonia, MI. They were outstanding! We had a small wedding and their venue was perfect. The service was excellent. They worked with us on everything and the food was amazing. My guests were so pleased. They made the day so easy for me; it was wonderful!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2006

We looked around at a ton of sites, and this was by far the best bang for your buck. Awesome food, beautiful venue - and at a price that was about the same as some places that did not come close to food / asthetics. Very helpful when it came to making a floor plan and needing changes - always got a quick response.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Vicki · Married on 01/16/2004

Having our wedding at Andiamo was the best choice I could've ever made. They took care of every little detail and they also made the cake which was incredible!!

The only issue I had was that I paid for a bottle of champagne on every table and they forgot about it. I called after the wedding and they wouldn't refund my money. The only thing they would do was to give me a gift certificate to their restaurant for $100 (I spent over $1000 on the chanpagne)

Sent on 10/22/2007

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2010

Andiamo in Warren, MI was fantasic! There food is amazing and to our surprise they were not badly priced! My only complaint and this could happen anywhere is they forgot to serve the head table the pasta before the rest of the guest had gotten it. It was quickly fixed! We worked with Dawn and she was very professional and responed to my every question within 24 hours. I would recommened Andiamo to anyone!! We also got our cake from Chuck and Andiamos and it was AMAZING!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Caitlyn · Married on 08/28/2010

Andiamo's was fantastic! It was a beautiful site and Dawn went above and beyond to help with anything I asked for. They added in some premium liquor for no extra cost, and added the champagne toast for no extra cost. The total cost was extremely reasonable for excellent service and food!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2004

3.5

We really enjoyed having our wedding at Andiamo's banquet facility. The ambiance was beautiful and the food was AMAZING!!! My guests were really pleased with the wait staff and the bartender. I really recomend going here for your reception.

Sent on 07/31/2008

Christine · Married on 10/18/2008

3.0

Andiamo Italia has a reputation for fine food and atmosphere and, in these respects, they delivered beyond our expectations. Our guests are STILL talking about the food! The waitstaff was incredible - very patient and attentive. The catering managers were fantastic as well - they remained very patient and understanding with me despite my many phone calls. The one disappointment I had is that, despite the cost of the food, they wouldn't offer a tasting session but referred us to the restaurant. We didn't think it was fair that they asked us to spend more money in order to figure out exactly what we wanted for our menu, that we were already spending a great deal of money on. Despite that, the food, atmosphere, and service was worth what we paid and more.

Sent on 11/27/2008

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

4.2
      3.0

Overall we were blown away at the hall when we walked in on our wedding day. The staff was amazing. The servers bent over backwards to help with anything you needed. I just wish I could say the same for the office staff during the planning process. No tragic stories I just wish they were more responsive when contacted. However I would pick them again in a heartbeat if I were to make the choice again. Our guests were blown away with the food it was amazing!!! The prices seemed high and I wished there was more value.

Sent on 09/06/2018