Andi Wheatley Makeup Artistry Reviews

Andi Wheatley Makeup Artistry 1
Andi Wheatley Makeup Artistry 2

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2018

Andi is the best!

I can't begin to tell you how happy we were with Andi! I wanted a particular vintage look and she NAILED IT! I looked flawless all day and into the evening. I can't recommend Andi enough!

Andi Wheatley Makeup Artistry 3
    Andi Wheatley Makeup Artistry 4

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Gorgeous Vintage Style Makeup

Andi read my mind about the makeup look I was envisioning. My dress was a non-traditional color and I loved my look. The pictures came out great. She was really nice and fun to work with, and I loved that she was willing to travel to our venue. It made the whole day much more relaxed. I recommend her!

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

I hired Andi for my wedding to do my makeup and makeup for my bridesmaids. She was awesome!! My girls and I looked beautiful! She was very professional, and worked to make the day as I had always pictured it!! I was so happy with her services and would use her again in the future.

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

Andi is so wonderful to work with! She is fun, personable, and professional. She did an amazing job with my make up, and my bridesmaids make up, for my wedding. I cannot say enough great things about her and would highly recommend her services!

• Jennifer Billings

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Andi was such a sweetie to work with and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She worked well with my schedule and is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Andi for my wedding make-up. She is so friendly and professional, patient and flexible. She even helped me keep a smile on my face during some of the stressful points on my wedding day. Everyone looked amazing! Our make-up stayed all day despite the all-day rain. (And I am such a crier!!) I couldn't have been happier. Her services are well worth the cost. Top notch!!! I even plan to go back for make-up lessons.

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

I am so happy that I chose Andi to do my makeup for my wedding! The colors she chose were fabulous. My makeup stayed on all night and even after all the tears my foundation was perfect. Thank you so much Andi for 1. Using that bomb gold highlighter on my cheeks and 2. Making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2016

Andi did my makeup for my wedding day. It was flawless and lasted all day. I'm so glad I chose her...she kept me calm on my big day and made us all feel so beautiful!!

Kara · Married on 10/22/2016

Andi did such a beautiful job on my wedding day! I highly recommended her for any wedding or event in Northeast Ohio. She made me feel comfortable and calm, which is what you need on your wedding day! She also let me have a say in what I wanted for my look, which I really appreciated! I have never felt more beautiful in m life! My wedding party raved about her! She's amazing!

Jody · Married on 09/16/2016

Andi did a fantastic job with my makeup for my wedding! My biggest concern for getting my makeup done was if it would last the entire day...even through the happy tears, and working up a sweat while dancing, my makeup stayed flawless until the end of the night! I also loved the false eyelashes, it gave me the extra glam look that I wanted for such a special day- and they were super comfortable and also easy to take off! Thank you so much, Andi!!!

Leah · Married on 08/27/2016

Andi was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process - She blew away me and all of my bridesmaids with her work. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Kelsie · Married on 08/26/2016

Andi was amazing! My makeup was flawless and she was so easy to work with. Pricing is great considering a trial and lashes were included in my pricing, and I bought powder and lipstick to match my wedding day makeup for touch ups! I usually have nice skin but on the day of my wedding I had a few blemishes BUT Andi covered them all up and I couldn't even tell I had them! She came to my ceremony site, was on time, and calmed my nerves while doing my makeup. I felt beautiful! Thank you so much for my beautiful wedding day makeup! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding day makeup application or any event you are wanting your makeup done for! SHES GREAT:)

Julia · Married on 08/20/2016

andi did the makeup on my big day for myself, my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and grandmother of the bride, and everyone was SO HAPPY with her work! she has impeccable taste in makeup and really made us look phenomenal! i was an out of town bride and andi was super flexible in logistics for my trial, responsive to emails/calls in the planning process and flexible on the day of when we kept adding a few more people for "just eyes" or "grandma too" or "just lashes", and was a JOY to have in the room while we were all getting ready! she works through MAC whose products i love, myself and a few of the girls ended up buying the lipstick she chose for us because we love it so much. i highly recommend her for any event, especially for something as big as your wedding day!

Andi really helped me complete my look for my wedding; not only did I look great all day, she gave me some really helpful tips that I can use for my everyday beauty routine. Thanks to Andi, I had a great looking bridal party and I highly recommend her!

Andi is absolutely amazing to work with! She is extremely talented and so knowledgeable! Andi perfected my make up and I was so happy with how I looked and felt on my wedding day. Our whole bridal party looked beautiful! Andi was always accommodating and accountable. I am SO grateful to have met her!

Kelsi · Married on 12/12/2015

Andi definitely made my wedding day complete, she worked with me to find the perfect look for me. After a practice round and then the big day she was definitely worth the money and time. Thanks Andi and I hope to work with you again soon :-)

-Kelsi A

Katie · Married on 10/31/2015

I was so stressed out about finding someone to do the makeup for my wedding because I didn't want to look overdone....I wanted to look natural and like myself. Andi was an absolute dream to work with. She listened to what I wanted and understood my concerns. During my makeup trial I was able to figure out what I did and didn't like, and I felt much more comfortable with having my makeup done as my big day got closer. Andi was very professional and the girls in my wedding party who had their makeup done also really liked her! I would highly recommend Andi to anyone looking to have their makeup done by a professional for their wedding. She was worth every penny!

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Andi was fantastic! She made me feel comfortable on the big day and genuinely cared! I had a couple hiccups with bridesmaids and my mother in law but Andi was extremely flexible and patient. I would definitely recommend her to any future brides! I will be keeping her in mind if I need my makeup professionally done again!

Stacy · Married on 09/26/2015

Andi did an a wonderful job on the makeup of my bridal party, including myself. She spent one-on-one time with each of us making sure we looked exactly how we wanted for my big day. I highly recommend hiring Andi for anyone that wants to be pampered and look absolutely beautiful!

Christine · Married on 09/19/2015

Andi was a joy to work with! She applied the makeup for myself and two bridesmaids. We were already behind schedule when she arrived (on time), but her cheerful, friendly attitude kept us all calm. The results of her makeup application were lovely. And very importantly, she was incredibly responsive during the entire vetting and wedding prep process; I never had to wait more than a day to hear from her, which was a relief to this long-distance bride's stressed-out mind!

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2015

Andi attended my best friends destination wedding in Playa Mujeres, Mexico and was in charge of make up for myself and the entire bridal party. She did such wonderful job and we all looked amazing! Would book her again in a heartbeat!

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2015

Andi was amazing to work with! She did my make-up as well as two of my bridesmaids. My make-up stayed on perfectly all day (and it was a long one)! She is definitely an ARTIST and has an eye for what she does - everything looked great no matter the lighting I was in. Not to mention, she is so fun, bubbly, and easy to get along with - which is what every bride wants on her wedding day!

Ann · Married on 07/24/2015

Andi did an amazing job for my daughter and I on my daughter's wedding day. She is extremely professional but very easy to talk to and to work with. She first did a practice session with my daughter a few weeks before the wedding and really listened to what my daughter wanted. When my daughter decided to change things up a bit she was very accommodating. She was on time on the day of the wedding and she worked very calmly and quickly. Both of us were very happy with the final result. Her price is very reasonable too. I would not hesitate to recommend her services.

Brit · Married on 07/11/2015

I am so glad to have found Andi a week before my brother's wedding. I was one of the bridesmaids and my mom also had her makeup done (as well as her hair). I can't say enough positive remarks about Andi-she has an excellent eye and did a wonderful job on my makeup. My makeup didn't move (I had it on from 8:15 a.m. until 11:30 pm!). She also applies false eyelashes if you would like, and I am so glad I got them- I will use her whenever I need in the future! Highly recommend! It's easy to tell she loves what she does and is very passionate about it. She traveled to us that day (we were 30 minutes away) so we didn't have to leave our hotel! She comes with everything too-chair, makeup, tools, etc. My mom looked awesome- Andi did a great job with her hair too.

Abbey · Married on 06/26/2015

Andi did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup. She was quick to respond throughout the planning process. She is very talented!!!