Anderson String Quartet Reviews

Anderson String Quartet 7
  • Carly

Carly 路 Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing experience

The Anderson String Quartet was a beautiful addition to our ceremony! They played multiple songs including Disney classics and Rocky Top. We loved them and our guests enjoyed the music as well!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Anderson String Quartet 8
    Anderson String Quartet 9

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you! It was so wonderful to share in your very special day!! Your wedding ceremony was precious!!! Best wishes!!馃挄

Carolee Treadway 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome string quartet

Anderson String Quartet was simply amazing! It was such a big hit at my daughter鈥檚 wedding. The music was beautiful and everyone is still talking about how much they enjoyed hearing them. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you! It was a blessing to share in your very special day and to meet your sweet family!! Best wishes!!馃挄
  • Stacey

Bridgett 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing talent and beautiful family team!!

Such a beautiful and talented family! They did an amazing job and added the perfect touch to my daughter鈥檚 ceremony. The music was so beautiful. They played Rocky top as the couple exited the chapel and everyone was clapping with the music, it was so much fun! Throughout the night wedding guest were commenting on how beautiful their music was. I would highly recommended the talent and beautiful Anderson family!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We truly felt blessed to be a part of your very special day! Best wishes!
  • Nancy

Nancy Phillips 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Anderson String Quartet

This wonderful group was so accommodating. They made this wedding perfect. The music is beautiful. If you are thinking of this type of music, I highly recommend them. They made it so easy. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Best wishes to your family! We truly enjoyed playing for your daughter鈥檚 wedding!
  • Valerie

Valerie Bogutski 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful music

Anderson String Quartet was great to work with. They were responsive with communication prior to our wedding and professional on the day of the event. They learned any pieces that were specially requested prior to our wedding. They add an extra touch of elegance to our big day! I highly recommend thos group for your wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Anderson String Quartet 10
    Anderson String Quartet 11

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review! We felt so blessed to be a part of your very special day! Best wishes!
  • Jessie

Jessie 路 Married on 05/11/2019

They were amazing!

Lesa and her family sounded so amazing! She was responsive and answered any questions and had along the way. She was very kind but also professional. You could tell that her family had a passion for what they do. They made our wedding feel extra special and we couldn鈥檛 have asked for anyone better! We highly recommend them and hope we could work with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We truly enjoyed to be a part of your very special day! Best wishes!

Sandy Sallaz (Bride's Momma) 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Elegance in our Smoky Mountain cabin wedding

This amazing family was such an important part of my daughter's dream wedding. They truly have a beautiful gift of musical talents and their elegance was the perfect addition to her cabin wedding overlooking The Great Smoky Mountains. They were professional, perfectly attired, every hair in place and every note of music was perfection! My son has always teased his sister with a silly song from the 80's and I was a little embarrassed to ask them to play it as it's certainly not a song designed for stringed instruments, but Lesa Anderson quickly replied with suggestions of a song that had the same sound. I signalled, my son stood up and for what seems like the 15,000th time in their lives, he once again brought laughter and a smile from his sister! Our wedding guests were super impressed and we were given countless compliments on the music, and I must say it was the perfect ambiance for the beauty of those mountains! We hired them to come one hour before the wedding and to stay three hours after, while we took photos, dined and mingled. Several guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever attended and the music was a huge element to that unforgettable afternoon!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Anderson String Quartet 12
    Anderson String Quartet 13
    Anderson String Quartet 14
    Anderson String Quartet 15

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review! We felt so blessed to share in your very special day! Best wishes!
  • Sarah

Sarah Bishop 路 Married on 03/01/2019

Professional Excellence & Charm

You won't regret having the Anderson Family play for your wedding. They were so easy to work with and knew how to make their music fit my wedding. My husband I were so pleased with their performance and our guests were blown away! Their music sets the atmosphere in the prelude and keeps the ceremony going without any awkward moments of silence or unnecessary shuffling around :) They were well worth the expense!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Anderson String Quartet 16

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a blessing to share in your very special day!! 馃槏鉂わ笍

Kellie 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

I would highly recommend the Anderson String Quartet to anyone! They played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and they did a fantastic job. They鈥檙e very responsive to emails and have an extensive list of songs in their library. We received so many compliments on their playing!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Kellie for your sweet review! We truly enjoyed being a part of your very special day! Best wishes!!馃挄
  • Maureen

Maureen 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely magical & elegant

Where to begin with this sweet, talented family?? From day one they were quick to respond, willing to help, and diligent in everything they did. They added a remarkable touch to our ceremony, I know without a doubt that the Lord showed up on that mountain top and I can鈥檛 help but know that this family had something to do with that. They gracefully executed their art and I am so honored to have had them as a special part of my day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! We felt so blessed to be a part of your special day! Best wishes!!馃挄
  • Laurie

Laurie Dixon 路 Married on 10/17/2018

Don't be fooled by their youth!!!

Don't let the age of this amazing String Quartet fool you!!! This family is extremely professional and their performance is spot on! Their music selection is varied and is sure to please anyone! (Be sure to get them to do Salty Dog! It was a crowd pleaser!!!) I have had the pleasure of hearing this Quartet dozens of times before I had the honor of having them play at my wedding, and I can assure you, you WILL NOT be disappointed! Their talent level is shocking to say the least! Make your wedding absolutely perfect by hiring this incredibly talented gang!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Christina S. 路 Married on 09/22/2018

A pleasure to work with!

Lesa was a pleasure. She was very attentive and even worked with us to arrange new pieces for our wedding. The communication was always open and she was professional and smiling the whole time. Her husband even came and videoed our first dance for us to have the memory of the song. I would highly recommend this group!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Christina for your review! We feel so blessed to have been a part of your very special day! Best wishes! 馃挄

Brenda 路 Married on 08/19/2018

We couldn't have been happier with the services provided by this quartet! They were extremely professional and were more than happy to accommodate our special requests! I am an orchestra teacher, and I asked the quartet to perform my husband's favorite song with me as a surprise during our ceremony. The quartet scheduled a rehearsal for us the day before the wedding and were even willing to meet me half way to help me save time! I loved working with this group and loved hearing their beautiful music! They are extremely affordable, and I can't wait to see where they go in the future. Hire them now, because I have a feeling they are going to be a very big deal in the future and you'll be able to look back and say "I know them! They provided really awesome music at our wedding!"

Sent on 09/10/2018

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much Brenda for your review! We truly enjoyed playing for your special day!! It was so much fun to get to play your special song with you! Special memories!! So glad we could be a part!! Best wishes!!! 鉂わ笍

Jean 路 Married on 07/21/2018

They were wonderful! Their music was so beautiful. We feel very blessed to have them be a part of our celebration.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your review! We truly enjoyed being a part of your very special day!! Best wishes! 馃挄

Emily 路 Married on 07/15/2018

We hired the Anderson String Quartet to play for our wedding and reception. They were absolutely wonderful and we received so many complements about their music. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Anderson String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Emily for your sweet review! It was a blessing to be a part of your very special day!! Best wishes to you!!馃挄

Marek 路 Married on 06/23/2018

The Anderson Strings Quartet did an excellent job at our wedding. The music was beautiful, a great mix of classical and contemporary pieces. There was a wide selection of songs, and the group鈥檚 leader Lesa was flexible with the song list. Lesa was quick, responsive, and professional. She made the group available for our rehearsal for a small extra charge. I am so glad we chose them!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Andrea 路 Married on 05/11/2018

The Anderson String Quartet did an exceptional job at our wedding.I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Very pleased with them. Couldn鈥檛 have picked a better string quartet for my niece鈥檚 special day!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sherry 路 Married on 07/28/2017

The Anderson String Quartet is absolutely amazing. It is rare to find the beautiful high quality of tone, intonation, and musicality all within one family and their performance as a team brings that together in a lush, exciting ensemble. Their music will enhance any occasion.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Linda 路 Married on 06/02/2017

We were honored to have the Anderson String Quartet play at my daughter's wedding two years ago and also at my son's wedding last year. Not only is this family so talented, but they are the best to work with! Their music is beautiful and they are truly professionals. Music is one of the main components to a beautiful wedding and the Anderson family made both of our weddings perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2018