Anderson Party Rental Reviews

4 | Alcoa, TN

4 Reviews for Anderson Party Rental

Marley · Married on 03/07/2020

Friendly and Affordable

Working with Anderson Rental was just what we needed. The ladies made us feel right at home and helped us on everything we had questions about, some not even rental questions. Their inventory and knowledge EXCEEDED my expectations along with very reasonable prices. We were able to rent more instead of buying and storing after the wedding, which looking back I am glad we did. The delivery was very smooth, they were able to delivery earlier so we could set up before the wedding day which took away alot of stress. Everyone from upfront to the delivery guys were very friendly and nice. If you are needing rentals for a wedding or any other event I would give them a call! Plus they are locally owned and operated, which in this time is so important!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Ariana · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing service

Angie made everything so simple and she's easy to work with. They had everything set up when we got to our venue and it was perfect! I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Erin

Erin Cagney · Married on 09/14/2019

Reasonably priced, timely, and friendly!

Anderson rentals was recommended by our wedding planner, and they were great! They were very reasonable with last minute adjustments to the contract and they were happy to accept a credit card payment over the phone. They had lovely options for us to choose to rent - beautiful cross back chairs and neatly pressed linens. The delivery was very prompt at 9:00, and they did it quickly with little direction from us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2019

More influential than I could've imagined!

I never expected working with a rental company to be so influential in my vision and coordination, but Angie truly was an integral part of the design. Yes, the service is the tables and chairs and lights, but she patiently switched out napkin combos and tablecloths until we got the exact combination I wanted, provided the intricate layout designs my cluttered brain needed, and even met us at the venue to mark out where the tent would be. I never would've had the idea to have a sweetheart table out on the dock by ourselves, and I'm forever grateful for that suggestion and the moments it provided the two of us amidst the stress of a huge party. Andersons was a true blessing!

Sent on 12/28/2019