Anderson Japanese Gardens Reviews

Anderson Japanese Gardens 7
  • Angela

Angela Parkins · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Leah weyermann

Leaha has been greet getting me started on the wonderful wedding planning adventure. Thank u for the great advice.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Angela! We look forward to celebrating with you and your guests!

Colyn Belknap · Married on 07/07/2019

Our wedding

Our wedding was 07/07/2019 and it was amazing. The beauty of the gardens is of course one of the most amazing backgrounds for a wedding, but the most amazing part was the attentiveness of the staff. Our wedding day was smooth and enjoyable thanks to the great people at Anderson gardens. Truly an amazing experience which we would recommend to every couple.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Colyn! It was our pleasure to celebrate with you and Kristin. We wish you all the best. Be sure to visit the Garden again soon!
  • Mark

Mark Watson · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful venue

The Anderson gardens was a beautiful venue for our wedding. They were very accommodating of our vision and helped coordinate the entire event. Very understanding of all our ideosyncracies. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Mark! Your day was so beautiful and we are thrilled to have been a part of it. Congratulations!

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful Scenery and Amazing Support from Staff

The staff at the gardens was amazing in helping us organize the wedding. Everything was so seamless and they really helped us make the perfect occasion even better with their help!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you! We were thrilled to celebrate with Richard and Tiffany. We hope to see everyone again soon!

Michelle Stevens · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect Garden Wedding

We got married at the waterfall and gosh was it perfect. The staff was amazing at helping to coordinate everything for us and was always quick and responsive. They helped execute the perfect first look with my husband and just made our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was such a pleasure to celebrate with you! Congratulations and all our best!

Tam · Married on 09/21/2018

Great place for our wedding. Very happy with all the help. Great people to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Our pleasure Tam! Congratulations again!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

Everything was perfect! Our ceremony didn’t start on time, because the bride arrived late, but the staff made sure everything was perfect and helped us with all the details.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was a pleasure to help you celebrate!

Jaime · Married on 08/12/2018

What a perfect place to celebrate your perfect day. Besides the gardens being gorgeous, the crew at Anderson Gardens was amazing. They were there from the very beginning all the way till the end. I would highly reccomend this place as a wedding sight not just for the beauty but for the amazing staff.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Anderson Japanese Gardens 10
    Anderson Japanese Gardens 11

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Jaime! It was our absolute pleasure to help you celebrate!

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Everything was literally perfect for my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day at the gardens.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was our pleasure!

Alanna · Married on 06/23/2018

I got married at Anderson Japanese Gardens on June 23, 2018 and it was absolutely beautiful. They even had water damage from a big storm earlier that week, but made all the repairs in time for our big day. They had 3 different staff members helping us with every detail, and there was a separate lower level for me to get ready in before going outside to the pavilion, which was very helpful. The only advice I have is for future bridesmaids and the bride to wear closed toe shoes so pebbles don't get into your shoes. The scenery took our guests' breath away; we highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Alanna, it was such a pleasure to help you celebrate your big day!

Josh · Married on 06/22/2018

We had our wedding here and could not of been more pleased with the location and staff! Everyone in our wedding party lived at least 1.5 hours away, so having a rehearsal wasn't an option. That being said, there were a few rough spots that the staff easily worked through WITH us and everything was wonderful. Well, despite it rained...twice, ha!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

It was such a pleasure to host you and your guests! Thank you!

Amber · Married on 06/10/2018

We chose this venue for its beauty, but it also came with amazing customer service at a reasonable price. Got very nice comments from friends and family

Sent on 06/25/2018

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day!

LeeAnne · Married on 06/09/2018

They were absolutely awesome! It was well worth every penny we spent! The staff was extremely professional and was there to help do anything they could! I was HIGHLY recommend to anyone even considering Anderson gardens!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Anderson Japanese Gardens 12

Anderson Japanese Gardens's reply:

Thank you LeeAnne! It was an absolute pleasure to celebrate with you!

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2017

The staff at Anderson Japanese Gardens was absolutely fantastic. Whenever we had questions and emailed Sara, we typically heard back with an answer within a day. The staff created a very stress-free day for both our rehearsal as well as our wedding day from the moment we stepped on the grounds to after we finished taking our pictures with our photographers and we received nothing but compliments regarding the grounds as well as organization from our friends and family. Thank you to everyone who participated in making our day special. My husband and I truly appreciate it.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Staci · Married on 09/16/2017

In mid September of 2017 we had a later afternoon wedding, and it was what I expected. Everyone was willing to help, and make sure everything ran smoothly. Our experience at Anderson Gardens was amazing, and our guests loved it too.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2017

The entire staff at Anderson Gardens, from the first time I contacted them all the way through our actually wedding ceremony was absolutely amazing. I'm sooooo happy I had our wedding ceremony here!! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Joe · Married on 09/03/2017

Anderson was fantastic! Everything ran smooth and the day turned out beautiful!! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kara · Married on 08/11/2017

Everything was amazing and we are very happy we chose to have our wedding there the staff was great and accommodated us and provided plenty of help to keep things organized

Sent on 08/21/2017

Marla · Married on 07/15/2017

I wanted a garden wedding and Anderson provided everything needed. The place is beautiful, your guest will love it. This place is a hidden gem to Rockford. The staff was there to assist during and after the wedding. When we arrived the team was standing at the door, ready to go! The day was perfect. I recommend Anderson Garden!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Robert · Married on 06/25/2017

Extremely beautiful and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend this place to other couples looking for a place to get married.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2017

If you are looking for a private ceremony at a garden look no further than Anderson Japanese Gardens! We picked this place for 2 reasons. One they only do one wedding on either Friday or Sunday so you don't have to worry about fighting with other weddings for pics and space. Two, because of the beautiful location :)...Our wedding was at the West Waterfall location but, there are other locations to choose from depending on your party size. The staff was great and were very accommodating and helpful during our rehearsal and wedding. I highly recommend driving out for a visit if you are looking for a garden wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Heather · Married on 05/26/2017

We had a wonderful experience with our wedding here on May 26, 2017! It was raining for several hours leading up to the ceremony start time and still drizzling at the beginning. The staff was very accommodating to our wishes to still have the ceremony by the waterfall and provided umbrellas for us and our guests. It was a very special time made more so by an efficient staff that was willing and ready to accommodate rain.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are considering Anderson Gardens, you will not be disappointed. It is worth every penny! We had a perfect fall wedding in October; breathtaking! People are still commenting how beautiful our wedding was! The staff is exceptional as well. I was constantly bugging Sara over tedious questions and she answered reassuringly and tried to make me feel the least stressed as possible. The day of was smooth as can be and I had no reason to stress. I can not thank everyone at the gardens enough for making our wedding the most beautiful and precious day of my life. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Cassandra · Married on 09/16/2016

We loved the gardens! It was a beautiful venue and Sarah was extremely responsive and easy to work with throughout the process. It looked like rain on my wedding date and the staff set up a plan b as a just in case which alleviated my stress and allowed me to focus on the other details. I really felt that the staff was extremely helpful and couldn't stress enough how appreciated I was to work with them. My only suggestion for future brides would be would be to go through the seating arrangements and when your guests should be seated in detail at the rehearsal. When I showed up to the venue, I had a lot of my guests still meandering in front and in the lobby who saw me in my dress. And with the seating arrangements, guests left 1 or 2 seats in between each other which I didn't accommodate for so there were some guests standing. Over all extremely happy we chose the gardens for our ceremony and we can't wait to go back to reminisce of our special day!

Sent on 09/26/2016