Anderson Images Reviews

Anderson Images 1
Anderson Images 2
Anderson Images 3

Sasha · Married on 09/09/2018

We hired Rick and Teresa to do the photobooth at our wedding, and it was a hit! Everyone had so much fun and loved it. Rick and Teresa are very friendly, professional, responsive, and affordable! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Anderson Images 4
    Anderson Images 5
    Anderson Images 6

Joseph · Married on 04/28/2018

Anderson Images is great at what they do and we couldn't have been more happy with our experience. They are very professional and extremely affordable. They are a great value and we would highly recommend them to anyone in the future.

Camilla · Married on 01/01/2018

We are beyond thankful to Anderson Images. Koinonia Homes for Teens' Community School had our first annual School Graduation Prom. Anderson Images went over the top engaging our students as they took their prom photos, for some of our students this was their first school dance. And of course, the photo booth was a spectacular hit!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

They were awesome they had a payment plan that fit my budget and they showed up to the event very professional. Tons of fun props

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Anderson Images did an amazing job on our engagement shoot and our wedding. They were very friendly, professional and punctual. We love all of our photos!

Shelby · Married on 06/12/2017

Hired Anderson Images for a high school graduation party put on by the school. More than 200 students and they LOVED the photo booth. Not just your run of the mill props. From a planners' standpoint, Anderson Images couldn't be easier to work with. Will definitely use again when the need arises.

Tina · Married on 06/10/2017

Anderson Images was very responsive from the time I first reached out to get a quote from Thumbtack. Rick was very nice, responsive and exceptionally professional, Rick made sure he was early to my venue to capture all my beautiful moments. Hands down, I highly recommend Anderson Images for any services.

Gabby · Married on 05/13/2017

Awesome photography booth!! Great deal and great service!

Roselle · Married on 03/14/2017

Teresa was very helpful and did a wonderful job! She is very organized and well planned. She even initiated coordinating with our wedding planner even without me asking her to do so. She is very pleasant and really nice. She is the best!

Roger · Married on 02/11/2017

First let me say that I have been described as "old fashioned" (think old school military). As such in this day and age my friend and family often tell me I am unrealistic with my expectations of what constitutes "Excellent" service. I believe in supporting worthwhile local businesses and Anderson Images is just that. Rick and Teresa epitomize professionalism, from the speed and efficiency of the request and contract to dealing with twenty highly energetic 3rd graders, my experience was flawless at every step. Most importantly my daughter couldn't have been happier with the experience. Because of that I would and will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Nichole · Married on 11/12/2016

Our photo booth with Anderson Images was a huge success at my daughters Sweet 16! We all had a blast and loved the photos!! Lots of fun props and cute personalized photo strips.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Very friendly and detail oriented. Very responsive and great work! Rick hustled during the entire wedding to get every shot possible! We also hired them for our photobooth and it was such a success! All of or guests loved it! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Anderson Images's reply:

THANK YOU, Jessica & Christopher! We loved working with you!!!! :)

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2014

I was so blessed to have Anderson Images photograph my wedding. Teresa Anderson was always so quick to return an email. Rick Anderson made us feel very comfortable with his knowledge of the art and efficient manner. When the wedding day came, he went ABOVE AND BEYOND our already high expectations. We gave permission to post some of our photos online. It was such a great surprise to wake up a random morning to find a beautiful picture of events at out wedding. I loved it. All the pictures posted were beautifully edited to perfection, and I was told by anyone who saw them how gorgeous they are. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event, especially weddings!

Deena · Married on 02/22/2014

Great Photo Booth!!! It made our Reception such FUN!!! Rick & Teresa are Great!!!

Holly · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I had Anderson Images set-up and run the photobooth at our wedding, and we couldn't be be happier with how it turned out. It was an absolute hit with all of our guests, and we have received many compliments on the set-up and props that were available. Teresa helped organize the logistics and even went above and beyond to coordinate set-up with the reception hall coordinator, which took a lot of stress off of me. It also put me at ease to know that it was set-up ahead of time and ready to go during cocktail hour. Rick also did a fantastic job of designing the photo strips and worked with me to get them just right! Again, the day of the event went very smooth and the photobooth was hopping the entire time. We definitely felt like it added great value to our event and we will have the memories forever!

Drunken groom & family members, mentally disabled family members, bratty Kids, bossy guest, Bride on meltdown!! all very well handled and dealt with professionally. Absolutely awesome!!

• User3204244 · 2+ years ago

They did a great job and got a lot of beautiful photos to help us capture memories from our wedding. They were easy to work with, even hiked with us for a couple miles to take engagement photos at a special location. They got our photos back to us in a reasonable amount of time and overall, we were very happy to work with them!

Gina · Married on 06/30/2012

Great work. Tons of photos to choose from!! True professionals for an awesome price!

We enjoyed working with Rick & Teresa for our engagement and wedding photos! Very easy and pleasant do deal with. Rick ad his team didn't mind going all the way to Placerville for our wedding day!

They've captured the very important details of our wedding day and we will be grateful for that. We highly recommend Rick & Teresa.

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2012

Their packages are very reasonable. The photos turned out just as good as any higher priced photographer. Rick made everyone feel at ease for the photos. I would recommend Anderson Images for anyone budget or not.

P · Married on 10/16/2011

We truly appreciated working with Rick, our photographer.

Rick took both our engagement and wedding photos with a wonderfully artistic eye for color, composition, and details. Intensely focused on his work, Rick was both conscientious and respectful of the guidelines and rules of the church. He provided us (the bride and groom) with clear directions as to how to pose for portrait shots AND how to relax for the 'candid' photos. Our guests found him pleasant to be around.

Patience, height, and physical endurance were absolutely necessary for our orthodox christian church (altar was in the center of the room) and Chinese wedding banquet in a full restaurant. In a nutshell, Rick had it ALL.

Carson · Married on 06/04/2011

For us, a huge part of planning our wedding was staying within our low budget. However, photography is something I really value and I wanted someone who truly had skill. I searched and called quite a few photographers before finding Anderson Images-they were a perfect fit for us because of their competitive prices and high skill level. They were also very down to earth and easy to work with. My husband and I would both highly reccomend them :)

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2010

Rick and Teresa offer a great service, especially for the price! They are quick to respond to emails and flexible when choosing a location to meet or shoot. Rick and his second shooter, Nick, did a wonderful job at the wedding. I appreciated that they blended into the background and didn't block the view for our guests. Our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beautifully. I'm having a hard time narrowing them down!! Event our guests have wonderful things to say about his work!!

April · Married on 08/07/2010

We loved the flexibility that we received from Anderson Images. They worked with what price range we had and we got everything we wanted for our wedding. We were more than pleased with their service! We feel we got more than our moneys worth in the end! Our guests also were very impresses with the service and quality of our end results! Thank you so much Andersons!