Anders Portfolio Photography Reviews

Anders Portfolio Photography 6
Anders Portfolio Photography 7

Theresa S · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Made My Dreams Come True

Chris & Tracey were the most amazing! they gave me my dream wedding pics! My fiance is not a "picture person" and they even made him look like a model. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Maria K. · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Love! Love! Love!

Chris is no longer our photographer, he is a part of our family! He shot my sister's wedding, my wedding and he will be doing my cousin's wedding in 2020. I can't say enough good things about him and his work. Aside from his easygoing personality, he is able to get the most beautiful shots and really show who we are through photography (which is something other photographers in the past could not do). 100% recommended!

• Jessie

Jessie B. · Getting married on 10/05/2019

simply the best photographer around

ok so i booked chris & tracey for my wedding based on seeing their work at another wedding and all i can say is i made the right decision. they were easy to deal with, kept us all on track,, and took some of the most creative pics i have ever seen. i treasure the photos and am sooo happy thank you guys!

• Jessica

Jessica T · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing photographers!

All i can say is 100% the best choice I made for our wedding. Chris was referred to me by a colleague and our wedding photos came out fantastic! Very professional and creative

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Cara

Cara B. · Married on 07/04/2019

the best!!!!!!

I am giving Chris and Tracey 5 stars. They rocked our wedding with some amazing photos, they were easy to get along with, and they got all the photos we requested (plus some super creative ones). All in all, they made our special day that much more special!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie B. · Married on 06/04/2019

Highly highly recommend Chris!

My husband and I just came back from our photo viewing at Chris's Asbury office and I could not wait to write a review. His photos were perfect! They captured more than I could have imagined. He is truly an artist and I am so thank full we were able to book him. I recommend 100%!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Michael Campise · Married on 04/27/2019

The best around

The best around!!! Chris and Tracey are so incredible at what they do. We are blown away from the final pictures from our wedding day. When we first met Chris and mentioned our venue ( Galloping Hill in Kenilworth), he had a canvas picture of a photo he captured there a couple years prior for a wedding that was breath-taking. We knew right then he was the guy for us. We are so thankful that because of their help, we now have quite a few incredible photos of our own from our day. Thank you Chris and Tracey!

Anders Portfolio Photography 14
    Anders Portfolio Photography 15
    Anders Portfolio Photography 16
    Anders Portfolio Photography 17
    Anders Portfolio Photography 18
    Anders Portfolio Photography 19

Sara · Married on 04/27/2019

All the Love for Chris and Tracey!!

We really had no idea what we were doing when we were looking for a photographer. I had gone to a few bridal shows and sure, there were photographers there with good pictures, but they were all sales-y and annoying. We ended up finding Chris and Tracey on Thumbtack and set up an appointment. Upon walking into their studio, they had beautiful pictures on the walls - Chris explained their process and how everything works since we were relatively clueless. We had a good feeling about them and then as we left, we saw a beautiful canvas picture on their wall of a couple on their wedding night with a beautiful night sky and you could just feel the love behind the photo. My husband looked and just said "wow, that's an amazing picture!" Then Chris mentioned that the picture had been taken at our venue, and that was it!

On the day of, Chris and Tracey were absolutely amazing! They worked so well with our wedding party, and it is clear that they are true artists and professionals. You will not regret hiring this duo for your special day - I can't wait for a reason to hire them again!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Anders Portfolio Photography 24
    Anders Portfolio Photography 25

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Love - Highly Recommended

Chris and Tracey are the best. From our first meeting to the engagement shoot and through the wedding day, we had an awesome experience. They truly care about their clients, and they’re not only amazing photographers but great people in general. All of our pictures have come out beyond fantastic, and we highly recommend working with Anders Portfolio.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Charlene Meyers · Married on 04/01/2019

So happy with our photos!

Thank you chris and tracy, we are so happy with our photos. I would highly recommend Anders Photography. They listened to what we wanted and they delivered times 1000. Thank you for making our day amazing

Sent on 05/31/2019

John & David · Married on 03/24/2019

John & David

First things first, we wanted a photographer who wouldn't take cheesy wedding photos. Chris came highly recommended so we checked out his work, and although he was towards the higher end of our wedding vendors, we are so happy with the results!! Chris and Tracey were nothing but cool, calm and collected while they guided us through, what I can assume, was the most stressful 10 hours of our lives. You think you've seen bridezillas, wait until you see a couple groomzillas! Anyways, we will be recommending Anders Photography to everyone we know and can't say enough good things about our experience.

• Margie

Margie A. · Married on 03/05/2019

rockstar photographer

i knew before i met chris that he was my photographer... his photos were just breath taking and captured exactly how my day was. my husband and i are very grateful, thank you!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Bradley S · Married on 03/02/2019

Our Wedding

Anders Photography was amazing. My wife has a hearing disability so communicating can be a challenge for us sometimes. Chris was beyond accommodating, and somehow made our awkward selves look like professional models. He made us feel so comfortable that we almost forgot he was taking our photos. Highly recommended to any couples who are willing to invest for their wedding

Elise R · Married on 03/01/2019

Our quest to find the perfect photographer

Let me tell you a tale of a simple, quasi-hipster girl, who sought to find her wedding photographer. My quest was beset by difficulties, but after finding many less-than-inspirational photographers, I finally found Anders Photography. Their photos were not "run of the mill", they were creative and relayed true emotion (funny story: my MIL first saw them in Brides Magazine and then I found them on WW). When we realized they were based in Asbury Park, it was like the stars themselves aligned. After raising the $, I booked and had the most amazing engagement shoot. My save the dates were by the far the best I've seen, my family adores them. They were beyond accommodating, and they even stayed longer due to some issues with the band. I can't say enough good things. Book them and let your worries be a thing of yesterday.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Malik Davis · Married on 02/10/2019

Rockstar photographer

Dude killed it. My mom was in tears just from one of the highlight photos. 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Sent on 04/03/2019

Melissa F · Married on 02/09/2019

One Word: Amazing!

From the first meeting to our "trash the dress" session, Chris and Tracy were amazing (my title may have given it away!).

Having a husband & wife made a lot of sense to us. They were so in sync and made our engagement, wedding, and even our morning after brunch (WHICH THEY FREAKING SHOWED UP TO WITHOUT HAVING TO!!)... well, let's just keep it amazing.

Final thing to say, the pictures actually make me cry. I am a local artist so I have an eye for art and photography. These exceeded my wildest expectations, and I can't recommend these two enough. They will be shooting my sister's wedding in 2021... FOR SURE :)

thanks for everything - melissa & rob

Ashley Riley · Married on 02/08/2019

Love love love love love

Can't say enough good things about our photographers. Chris & Tracy were beyond amazing! they handled our crazy family members, they made sure our day stayed on track, they even had a macgyver solution to a dress issue that saved the day. If you want professionals, spend the $ and book these two!!!

Raphael E. · Married on 01/17/2019

Our wedding photographer!

i'm a man of few words. Hire chris & tracy. We asked them to make us look like rockstars.. somehow they did it. we will treasure the photos forever. thx!!!!

Kelly Maron · Married on 01/05/2019

the definition of asbury park!!!

my fiance and I were looking for a cool, hip photographer for our asbury park wedding at The Asbury Hotel. we were recommended Chris & Tracey by another photographer, and oh my goddd. we knew from the first time we saw their photos. not only did they get us the most amazing pics, they were just the most easy going and they made us feel like we were family. it was easily the best choice we made as far as vendors . thank you guys for making our dreams come true!!!

Brianna M · Married on 12/20/2018

Anders Photography

Simply the best choice of our wedding. We met with Chris and Tracey thinking of booking them and a videographer, then we realized the photos were really what we would want to look back on. It was a great choice!! The pics are fantastic and we feel like they are family now. One thing I wanted to share: due to some unexpected weather, we had to move our ceremony to a different location. It was not my first choice and I was very upset and emotional (hey this is a big day for me!). Chris kindly showed me an epic photo he took and it changed my whole outlook. Don’t second guess with an amateur photographer (we made that mistake with our engagement shoot), they are the real deal!

Samantha & Tj G · Married on 12/15/2018

Samantha & TJ

Simply AMAZING. We could not be happier to have chosen Chris as our photographer for our wedding. He went above and beyond all our expectations from the very beginning. And the pictures are out of this world. He captured the day perfectly and created some flawless pictures. As my mother in law said it, "he frickin nailed it!" And she's so right. We got so many comments after the wedding about how our photographer was everywhere and he had to have gotten so many pictures and he definitely did! Amazing job Chris, we cannot thank you enough for capturing the love and family on our special day!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Courtney H · Married on 12/01/2018

Courtney H Wedding

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris! We chose him for our wedding based on his portfolio being a good mix of posed shots and candid shots. He made sure to take all of the photos we requested of family and friends, and was everywhere else all night taking the most wonderful shots of everyone enjoying the wedding. I was being pulled in all directions throughout the night, so I felt like I'd missed a lot. We received the photos back quickly and I was scrolling through and felt like I was reliving the fun! He was great to work with before, during, and after. I would highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Selma

Selma M · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing! the photos speak for themselves

Chris & Tracey went above and beyond to capture our wedding. It's funny how you don't notice during the day of but they had put everything together and captured every moment. They knew we wanted a casual wedding and they accomodated exactly with our wishes. Our favorite part was when they asked us if we wanted to go take a couple "epic" photos towards the end of the reception, we are SO glad they asked because the photos came out beautifully. They are truly masters of their craft and I would highly recommend to anyone serious about having great photos of their day.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Anders Portfolio Photography 26
    Anders Portfolio Photography 27
  • Kelly

Kelly Marone · Married on 11/03/2018

The best part of our wedding!

Absolutely the greatest photos I have ever seen in my life! They delivered well beyond my expectations and I can't thank them enough. When I first met Chris & Tracey, I knew their personalities were exactly what I wanted. After my wedding day came, I was so excited to see my photos. My mother and I were literally in tears, they captured every moment plus so many I never even saw. If I could give 10 stars I would!!!!!!! thank you so much Chris & Tracey

Sent on 12/12/2018