Anders Krusberg Photography Reviews

11 | Little Falls, NJ

11 Reviews for Anders Krusberg Photography

Carrie · event on 08/25/2017

I work in event planning for a media company and Anders has been my go-to photographer for over 4 years now. He's great about following nitpicky shot lists and getting not only the images required for my company/our sponsors, but also capturing great moments and the spirit of the event. Photos are always delivered promptly. Besides delivering great photography and professional service, Anders is extremely personable. I've seen him blend seamlessly at a range of events, from fashion week parties to yoga events. And last but not at all least, my boss loves him - it's always great when a vendor makes the event planner look good!

Vinnetta · Married on 07/07/2017

Anders is a brilliant photographer, wonderful to be around and the best in the business. You can expect 100% on all levels. Feel completely confident and lucky if he is your photographer. His energy is calm and focused. He is easy and lovely to work with, and has a impressive celebrity clientelle. I recommend him highly for any event.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jim · Married on 06/12/2017

Anders is a true professional dedicated to making sure all expectations are met.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Bernie · event on 05/31/2017

Anders is my go-to photographer and has been for over fifteen years, for personal and professional photos. As the staff photographer for various TV productions I've worked on, he was able to expertly capture those spontaneous moments during the show. He always got the shot, those gems that are hard to come by. His professional, easy demeanor have made him a pleasure to be around.

For my personal portraits, he had a clear vision of what he wanted—and he executed it beautifully. Working with him was a breeze. The photos not only make me look great, but are perfectly professional and infused with my personality. As the rarest in photographers, he captured the real me.

No matter what kind of scenario you're looking to capture, Anders is the man to bring it to life.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Craig · Married on 04/01/2017

I saw a good friend's wedding album and liked his pictures so much we asked who his photographer was. We spoke to Anders later on that day and he couldn't have been nicer or more professional on the phone. I have to say, out of all of the vendors we worked with he was by far the easiest, friendliest, and most organized. As a result, we knew he would deliver and he was the vendor we worried least about.

Anders was wonderful the day of our wedding and captured everything we could have hoped for. He was great at dealing with some of our crazy family members in group shots and had no problem getting us all to feel comfortable in front of the camera and give natural smiles.

He knew the flow of the day and seemed to be everywhere he needed to be without ever feeling like he was ever obtrusive or in our face. His more candid journalistic shots were also great and we have more favorited photos than we have room for in an album!

If you're looking for a top notch photographer Anders is your man! My wife and I couldn't recommend him more.

Thanks again, Anders!

Greg · event on 04/01/2017

Andres is always my first call. As professional and top notch a photographer as it gets. I've worked with him on countless productions and whether a corporate event, fashion show or behind the scenes, he always understand the scope of the project and over-delivers.

His eye for framing, attention to detail and consistent ability to make it hard to choose which photos to go with because they're all so good make him out go to photographer!

If you're looking for a trustworthy, hard working team player and all around good guy Anders is your man

Rebecca · event on 01/20/2017

I've worked with Anders to photograph several events. He asks smart questions in advance and always shows up on time and prepared. At events, Anders is professional but an absolute pleasure to be around. He is a very natural and light presence! And of course, his work speaks for itself. He always captures a nice mixture of candid + posed photos of guests, beautiful product imagery, and make sure to get all shots on the shot list + beyond. I highly recommend Anders for brand events and would even hire him for personal events!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2016

My husband and I had Anders shoot our wedding and I wouldn't refer anyone else but him. Leading up to the wedding as well as the day of he was beyond organized and upfront. He truly made us feel like we were celebrities and captured every photo that we asked for and then some. He balanced his time between the girls room and guys room prior to first looks and staged our first look perfectly. I will never forget that moment. Anders stayed right till the end when the party was over. I still look back on the pictures laughing, crying and in awe of what he captured. He has one of the BEST personalities and will make you feel relaxed as it can be a hectic day. I would highly recommend him with out any hesitation and LOVE every picture he took!

Sent on 05/02/2017

david · Married on 10/12/2016

Anders is one of most professional and talented photographers you can hire for your event. His attention to detail and singular focus on the bride and groom is amazing. Let's face it....some things can go wrong in the planning and exeuction of a wedding. But if you hire Anders, it will be the only thing you will not have to worry about!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Alex · Married on 05/28/2016

We have been working with Anders for the past 15 years to photograph many different events throughout New York. He is one of the best photographer I know with the personality to match. Great guy, great photographer!

Kate · event on 08/25/2016

Great to work with! We've worked with Anders on a few events now in NYC and he's been nothing short of amazing. Always early, gets creative and beautiful shots, and makes sponsor product placement feel totally natural and authentic. He's great with lighting and getting shots of guests to make it seem like the best possible event! He gets it and is lovely to work with. Would highly recommend :)