7 Reviews for And We Danced DJ Entertainment

7 And We Danced DJ Entertainment Reviews

I had such an enjoyable time at my wedding. And We Danced did a magnificent job mixing the music that each wedding party couple picked to enter the venue. It was great seeing my maids and groomsmen designing dances while entering. It set the mood for the day. We had such a great time. I didn’t want the day to end. Everyone had a great time moving to the music. The dance floor lighting was fantastic as it moved to the beat of the music. The dance floor was always packed! They did a fabulous job from start to finish.

Profile Picture Ella, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

And We Danced is so easy to work with hands down! They were great giving me suggestions and even putting together a song prank for the mother/son dance. And We Danced is the BEST! Everyone is still talking about the music and fun they had at my reception.

Profile Picture Toni, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I am so lucky to have picked And We Danced for my wedding and reception. The ceremony sound and music was fabulous as well as the music for the reception. I was so surprised to see my dad having so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding day and entertainment.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I asked And We Danced to custom edit our first dance. It was fantastic! They even did the uplighting and dance floor lighting for my wedding. The uplighting was beautiful, and the dance floor lighting was awesome! The floor was packed with young and old dancing the night away. THANK YOU for a truly stupendous day!!!

Profile Picture Barb, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

And We Danced played all the songs we wanted to hear on my wedding night. The caterer even told me how awesome they were making all the announcements. They were a fantastic addition to my day. From setup to take down, they were neat, efficient and ready to listen and answer any questions or concerns I had for the day. My friends and family will definitely be using them again for any future wedding or party entertainment.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We hired And We Danced after seeing them at a Winter Gala. They made the venue sparkle with uplighting matching my wedding colors. From the first announcement to the farewell, And We Danced kept people happy dancing. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

And We Danced told me that they knew how to keep people dancing on the dance floor. I was a little skeptical, but NOW I am a believer! They kept everyone dancing the entire night. They worked with me picking out music and setting everything up. Everyone worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jane, 5/13/17, 1 Review