And We Danced DJ Entertainment Reviews

30 | State College, PA

30 Reviews for And We Danced DJ Entertainment

Toni W. · Married on 02/02/2021

A Blast!!!

Thank you for allowing my younger brother to sing a few songs for my parents and family at our wedding reception. He was so thrilled to belt out my parents special dance as well as some of the other special moments. It made the night memorable.

Evelyn R. · Married on 03/01/2020

We Loved It!

Thanks And We Danced for the fun filled night. Anything we requested, you were quick to play. Even those special dances were awesome. My photographer got fabulous pictures of us that night.

Jean T. · Married on 02/12/2020

The Dancing Just Went On And On!

The talented DJs of And We Danced kept the guests of my wedding reception dancing the entire evening! We really enjoyed how they kept the beat flowing from song to song. The light show was fantastic! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Jodi B. · Married on 02/02/2020

So Special!

Thanks for the special father/daughter dance. Everyone said it was a beautiful moment. I am glad you helped me make my wedding day special.

Roger R. · Married on 01/03/2020

They Packed The Dance Floor!!

I had seen And We Danced at a friend’s wedding and thought they were great getting people on the dance floor and making sure everyone had fun. When it came time to plan my wedding, I knew who to pick, And We Danced. Everyone had a fabulous time. Thanks for everything.

Frida T. · Married on 01/03/2020

An Amazing Time!!!

My husband and I had an amazing time dancing at our wedding. You were superb from the intros to the final sendoff!!! Our family had a great time and talk about all the fun they had dancing! We recommend you to all our family and friends for events.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Frank B. · Married on 01/01/2020

Awesome Wedding Day!

I was very pleased with the fun everyone had at my wedding. Everyone told they had so much fun dancing. Thank you And We Danced for an awesome wedding day!

Dana B. · Married on 01/01/2020

Awesome DJs!

Everything was perfect the day of my wedding from the ceremony to the end of the reception. People still complement us for our choice in DJ. Thanks so much And We Danced!

Anita F. · Married on 12/01/2019

Awesome DJs

And We Danced has really great DJs! Everybody at my wedding reception enjoyed the nonstop dancing. The amazing light show was great too!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Cindy W. · Married on 11/10/2019

The Best Night Of My Life!

The DJ was fabulous! Everybody danced for the entire wedding reception! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Fallon · Married on 11/09/2019

Professional & Kind!

We were so happy with the DJ and MC service from And We Danced! In the early planning process, Nancy was always quick and kind with responses and walked me (a slightly clueless bride) through the steps needed to pull off a great wedding. During our wedding day, they kept things running smoothly and in a timely manner and their music selections were great for keeping people on the dance floor the entire night! I am so thankful we chose them for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Bella J. · Married on 07/12/2019

A Packed Dance Floor & Great Fun!

And We Danced made the planning process a breeze. They suggested fun activities for the reception that I had not even thought of! Their DJs masterfully pulled-off a practical joke that I wanted played on the groom! The packed dance floor all night only added to the wonderful wedding reception. I highly recommend And We Danced DJ Entertainment!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Regina B. · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible & Amazing!!!

Our reception was perfect...thanks to And We Danced!!! DJ Chloe kept everybody on the dance floor for the entire reception! It was great and everybody had a great time!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Carla R. · Married on 04/05/2019

The Night Was Magical Thanks To The DJ!!!

And We Danced kept the dance floor packed, and everybody had a great time! Chloe and Nancy were perfect! It was great!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Kaylee R. · Married on 02/02/2019

We Highly Recommend And We Danced!!!

Thank you so much for helping us create the perfect wedding day! We loved the music, the pictures you took of our day, and the blog post of our wedding. We will definitely be giving glowing recommendations for your services to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Ruth R. · Married on 08/25/2018

The dance floor was constantly filled with people dancing!

My husband and I had the pleasure of having And We Danced DJ Entertainment at our wedding. They fulfilled all or our requests. Our guests complimented us on the fact that the dance floor was constantly filled with people dancing! They were great with the on the fly requests, especially the ethnic requests. It was the best night ever, and And We Danced was a big part of that night being tops! We would recommend And We Danced to friends and family for any event in the area.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jody R. · Married on 08/10/2018

No one wanted the night to end!

I didn’t know who to contact to provide music for our wedding ceremony and reception. A friend of my mother’s recommended And We Danced. She knew them really well and said they would do a terrific job. My mother called them, saw videos and pictures of what they do for the ceremony and reception, and said they are the ones to have for our big day. They really worked with us to pick the right music for the event.

The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was outstanding. And We Danced did an awesome job introducing all of my bridal party, our parents and my husband’s grandmother to the guests. Everything flowed beautifully that night. The music was amazing! All of our family and friends were having fun on the dance floor. No one wanted the night to end! Thanks And We Danced for making our ceremony and reception wonderful!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Lori B. · Married on 07/28/2018

And We Danced was clearly the RIGHT DJ!

And We Danced DJ Entertainment made the process of planning our reception easy from start to finish! They were always available to answer our questions. Our guests could not stop talking about the fun they had with our DJ. The right DJ and music really does make a reception run smoothly and an awesome event!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Diane P. · Married on 07/06/2018

And We Danced were just great!

I had an awesome time at my wedding! Young and old alike were on the floor dancing and celebrating. My mother and father thanked me for having the DJ play their wedding song that night as a slow dance. The photographer got great closeups of them just from that one song. And We Danced were just great! They played all the music we enjoyed, but kept it fun for everyone.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Robin T. · Married on 05/26/2018

And We Danced knocked me out with the dance floor light show!

One thing I really wanted was dance floor lighting for my wedding reception. And We Danced knocked me out with the dance floor light show! My photographer got great pictures of us and our guests with the beautiful lighted background. Thanks so much And We Danced!

Jill B. · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you for making our day so special!

My husband and I were an older couple planning our wedding reception and wanted music from our generation. We talked to And We Danced and they said they could fulfill our request for great sixties and seventies party music along with country for the occasion. They were wonderful announcing us to our guests and getting people to have fun while cutting the cake, tossing the bridal bouquet and garter, and even placing the garter on the young woman who caught the bouquet. The time flew by so fast because everyone was having so much fun dancing to favorite oldies but goodies. Thank you for making our day so special And We Danced!

Dana J. · Married on 04/07/2018

They were awesome!

A few of my friends recommended And We Danced as the DJ for my wedding reception. And We Danced always did my school’s winter gala, and my friends said they were terrific in picking the right music and getting people on the dance floor. I checked them out at the next school gala, and I just LOVED what they did. I hired them and couldn’t wait until my wedding day. They were awesome! My husband isn’t much of a dancer, but he was even on the dance floor having fun with my family and friends. Everyone had such a great time! Thanks so much And We Danced for making my big day fantastic!

Ella · Married on 12/09/2017

I had such an enjoyable time at my wedding. And We Danced did a magnificent job mixing the music that each wedding party couple picked to enter the venue. It was great seeing my maids and groomsmen designing dances while entering. It set the mood for the day. We had such a great time. I didn’t want the day to end. Everyone had a great time moving to the music. The dance floor lighting was fantastic as it moved to the beat of the music. The dance floor was always packed! They did a fabulous job from start to finish.

Toni · Married on 11/18/2017

And We Danced is so easy to work with hands down! They were great giving me suggestions and even putting together a song prank for the mother/son dance. And We Danced is the BEST! Everyone is still talking about the music and fun they had at my reception.

Sandy · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so lucky to have picked And We Danced for my wedding and reception. The ceremony sound and music was fabulous as well as the music for the reception. I was so surprised to see my dad having so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding day and entertainment.