And We Danced DJ Entertainment Reviews

14 | State College, PA

14 Reviews for And We Danced DJ Entertainment

Ruth Roberts · Married on 08/25/2018

The dance floor was constantly filled with people dancing!

My husband and I had the pleasure of having And We Danced DJ Entertainment at our wedding. They fulfilled all or our requests. Our guests complimented us on the fact that the dance floor was constantly filled with people dancing! They were great with the on the fly requests, especially the ethnic requests. It was the best night ever, and And We Danced was a big part of that night being tops! We would recommend And We Danced to friends and family for any event in the area.

Jody Ross · Married on 08/10/2018

No one wanted the night to end!

I didn’t know who to contact to provide music for our wedding ceremony and reception. A friend of my mother’s recommended And We Danced. She knew them really well and said they would do a terrific job. My mother called them, saw videos and pictures of what they do for the ceremony and reception, and said they are the ones to have for our big day. They really worked with us to pick the right music for the event.

The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was outstanding. And We Danced did an awesome job introducing all of my bridal party, our parents and my husband’s grandmother to the guests. Everything flowed beautifully that night. The music was amazing! All of our family and friends were having fun on the dance floor. No one wanted the night to end! Thanks And We Danced for making our ceremony and reception wonderful!

Lori Boswell · Married on 07/28/2018

And We Danced was clearly the RIGHT DJ!

And We Danced DJ Entertainment made the process of planning our reception easy from start to finish! They were always available to answer our questions. Our guests could not stop talking about the fun they had with our DJ. The right DJ and music really does make a reception run smoothly and an awesome event!

Diane Parks · Married on 07/06/2018

And We Danced were just great!

I had an awesome time at my wedding! Young and old alike were on the floor dancing and celebrating. My mother and father thanked me for having the DJ play their wedding song that night as a slow dance. The photographer got great closeups of them just from that one song. And We Danced were just great! They played all the music we enjoyed, but kept it fun for everyone.

Robin Turner · Married on 05/26/2018

And We Danced knocked me out with the dance floor light show!

One thing I really wanted was dance floor lighting for my wedding reception. And We Danced knocked me out with the dance floor light show! My photographer got great pictures of us and our guests with the beautiful lighted background. Thanks so much And We Danced!

Jill Baxter · Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you for making our day so special!

My husband and I were an older couple planning our wedding reception and wanted music from our generation. We talked to And We Danced and they said they could fulfill our request for great sixties and seventies party music along with country for the occasion. They were wonderful announcing us to our guests and getting people to have fun while cutting the cake, tossing the bridal bouquet and garter, and even placing the garter on the young woman who caught the bouquet. The time flew by so fast because everyone was having so much fun dancing to favorite oldies but goodies. Thank you for making our day so special And We Danced!

Dana Jackson · Married on 04/07/2018

They were awesome!

A few of my friends recommended And We Danced as the DJ for my wedding reception. And We Danced always did my school’s winter gala, and my friends said they were terrific in picking the right music and getting people on the dance floor. I checked them out at the next school gala, and I just LOVED what they did. I hired them and couldn’t wait until my wedding day. They were awesome! My husband isn’t much of a dancer, but he was even on the dance floor having fun with my family and friends. Everyone had such a great time! Thanks so much And We Danced for making my big day fantastic!

Ella · Married on 12/09/2017

I had such an enjoyable time at my wedding. And We Danced did a magnificent job mixing the music that each wedding party couple picked to enter the venue. It was great seeing my maids and groomsmen designing dances while entering. It set the mood for the day. We had such a great time. I didn’t want the day to end. Everyone had a great time moving to the music. The dance floor lighting was fantastic as it moved to the beat of the music. The dance floor was always packed! They did a fabulous job from start to finish.

Toni · Married on 11/18/2017

And We Danced is so easy to work with hands down! They were great giving me suggestions and even putting together a song prank for the mother/son dance. And We Danced is the BEST! Everyone is still talking about the music and fun they had at my reception.

Sandy · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so lucky to have picked And We Danced for my wedding and reception. The ceremony sound and music was fabulous as well as the music for the reception. I was so surprised to see my dad having so much fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding day and entertainment.

Barb · Married on 08/19/2017

I asked And We Danced to custom edit our first dance. It was fantastic! They even did the uplighting and dance floor lighting for my wedding. The uplighting was beautiful, and the dance floor lighting was awesome! The floor was packed with young and old dancing the night away. THANK YOU for a truly stupendous day!!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2017

And We Danced played all the songs we wanted to hear on my wedding night. The caterer even told me how awesome they were making all the announcements. They were a fantastic addition to my day. From setup to take down, they were neat, efficient and ready to listen and answer any questions or concerns I had for the day. My friends and family will definitely be using them again for any future wedding or party entertainment.

Donna · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired And We Danced after seeing them at a Winter Gala. They made the venue sparkle with uplighting matching my wedding colors. From the first announcement to the farewell, And We Danced kept people happy dancing. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Jane · Married on 05/13/2017

And We Danced told me that they knew how to keep people dancing on the dance floor. I was a little skeptical, but NOW I am a believer! They kept everyone dancing the entire night. They worked with me picking out music and setting everything up. Everyone worked perfectly! Thank you so much!