And I Love Her Violins Reviews

81 Reviews for And I Love Her Violins

• Brigette

Brigette Bryant · Married on 09/14/2019

Just Beautiful!

Choosing to add a live musician to our ceremony was a last minute decision that we were not sure we wanted to spend money on, because it seemed unnecessary! Boy am I glad that we chose to hire Beth! She learned a song that I gave her for the ceremony, and played everything beautiful! She was so professional, and we received so many compliments on how much she added to the vibe of the ceremony! I really enjoyed having her!

Sent on 09/24/2019

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you Brigette! I loved playing for your beautiful day!
    Best wishes for many happy days together!

Jessica Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Beautiful Music

I can't speak highly enough about "And I Love Her Violins." We hired the musicians for our black tie wedding during ceremony and they fit in perfectly! They were very easy to work with and listened to our requests music and flow. I would highly recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Farris · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!

And I Love Her Violins was a great choice for our wedding! Beth did a beautiful job during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and she was very helpful in making music selections and very flexible! Thank you, Beth!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kim Graham · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect to a T

And I Love Her Violins were exceptional from start to finish! They provided beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music which just enhanced the overall magic of our special day.

Sent on 10/22/2018

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you Kim! We loved playing for your big day! It was a beautiful wedding! Best Wishes and Congratulations!

Scott · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Had them for our ceremony and cocktail hour - they did a fantastic job and sounded perfect! They even jumped in when our officiant started an impromptu sing-a-long of Lean on Me!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jen · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect wedding music!

We had an outdoor ceremony and are so happy we selected And I Live Her Violins! They were super responsive by email in all of the planning, collaborative in selecting the music and played beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lusy · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptionally talented!

I worked with Beth leading up to the wedding to plan the music for the ceremony and the duration of dinner. The quality of service was excellent and she even played some music for me over the phone to help me pick my favorites. Everything was perfect on the big day, with a good balance of classical and contemporary music. The guests loved it!

Sent on 10/20/2018

johana · Married on 09/09/2018

An amazing experience

Beth was amazing. Her music before and after our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Made my wife's dream wedding. Beth was very professional and the advice she gave us for our music to make our day special and made our friary tail wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Michele · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Beth for our daughter's ceremony music and it was just beautiful. She was easy to communicate with, prompt with her answers, and flexible with our music selections. I was a little worried about using just 1 musician in a rather larger catholic church but in turned out beautifully. Thank you Beth so very much!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Sherri Chowaniec · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding ceremony

The ensemble did an amazing job playing just what my daughter wanted for her “Beauty and the Beast” wedding. Their professionalism is above the top and their skill with the music was outstanding. Thank you for adding some beauty to our ceremony!

Angela Bezik · Married on 07/28/2018

Timeless and Modern!

And I Love Her Violins made our pre- and post-ceremony reception with classical to modern music everyone loved and recognized. She was a wonderful traditional part of our wedding with a brilliant flair!

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Angela! We loved playing for your special day! Best wishes and congratulations!

Elisabeth · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience!

I'm so glad I found Beth and booked her for my wedding ceremony and reception! She was extremely easy to work with, a great communicator, and very professional. We had the violin/guitar combo, and they played a great variety of songs. So many of our guests commented that they really enjoyed the music!

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you Elisabeth! We loved playing for you! Best Wishes for a very happy life!! I am so glad you loved our music!

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2018

o We worked with Beth for planning out the music for our wedding and Anastasia was the musician who played the wedding. They both did wonderfully! We just had a single violinist and it added such a beautiful, classy, and elegant touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. So reasonably priced for the music quality. They have a pretty extensive music list and there were so many great songs that we had a hard time narrowing down. Added bonus- we had an outdoor ceremony and it was a bit windy. We were thinking we might have to take down our arch for safety reasons even though we really didn’t want to. Anastasia, who had arrived promptly an hour before the ceremony began, came up with a way to keep the arch secured. This made us so happy and was above and beyond for her to do! Received many compliments on the music and it fit well with our wedding vision. I would definitely recommend And I Love Her Violins- so much value for such an affordable cost and absolutely pleasant to work with!

Sent on 05/28/2018

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I am so glad you chose And I Love Her Violins and loved Anastasia! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! Best wishes for a very happy life!
    Thank you!
    Beth Argiro
    Violist and Owner
    And I Love Her Violins

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

Beth played the violin for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was breathtaking— she went above and beyond to ensure the perfect selections for my special day. She even learned a special song for the ceremony. Her skills and kindness throughout the process allowed for a stress-free elegant event. In the future if I ever have a need for live music Beth without a doubt will be who I call. It’s just hard to put in words how truly perfect the day was because of her and her beautiful musical talents!

Sent on 12/07/2017

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Courtney!
    I loved playing for your wedding and cocktail hour!

Best wishes!

Carolyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved the whole experience! Very professional, and the violin that we requested was absolutely beautiful! They kept in contact with me from beginning to end and we're all ready to go on my wedding day. They arrived on time and just did a phenomenal job. I was very very pleased.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Daria · Married on 10/22/2017

Beth was amazing to work with for our wedding. We saw her play at a wedding show we attended and after hearing her play beautifully we knew we wanted to have her perform at our wedding! We highly recommended her for something unique at your wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Meg · Married on 10/21/2017

I was very happy with this business! She played extremely well and was very professional. I would definitely refer to a friend!

Sent on 12/07/2017

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you Meg! I enjoyed playing for your wedding.
    Best Wishes!

Kari · Married on 10/21/2017

Professional, quick to respond, talented! beautiful music!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Rose · Married on 10/21/2017

Probably the best part of helping my daughter plan her wedding was being able to work with Beth and her company, And I Love Her Violins. I'm convinced that no one can match her professionalism and dedication to providing the best services possible -- no matter how difficult it is to do! She is also so kind, empathetic, and sweet! I loved Sarah, the violinist she found for us. This is a top-notch company with a top-notch product. I wish there were more than five stars!

Sent on 12/14/2017

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Rose, Thank you so much for your kind words! Congrats to you and the happy couple on a beautiful wedding! Best wishes!

amanda · Married on 06/22/2017

So happy with my choice hire "and I Love her Violins" ! Beth was so nice and easy to work with. I asked her to play a few personal songs and she happily accommodated me, and they sounded wonderful!!! The ceremony looked so beautiful and they played music that sounded as beautiful as everything looked!! I highly recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

And I Love Her Violins's reply:

Thank you Amanda! So glad you loved the music! Congrats!

martin · Married on 06/10/2017

very helpful re music selection
    was prompt and on time
    stayed and played a little longer than asked as the guests were still lingering after the ceremony

Sent on 07/16/2017

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

Beth and her accompanist did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding in June 2017. They were very professional, the music was an excellent quality and they blended into the celebration extremely well. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Tammy · Married on 05/06/2017

From the first email with Beth I knew I made a great choice selecting her to play for our wedding. She was very responsive and helpful along the way. We had violin/guitar combo for ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was beautiful! We had so much fun picking songs for the ceremony and they learned 2 songs for us. We got a lot of compliments about how terrific the music was and everyone enjoyed it! Look no further - this vendor is a GREAT choice!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Suzie · Married on 04/29/2017

They were so wonderful and provided beautiful music for our wedding! I knew I was looking for more traditional music- they had a list of commonly used songs for the ceremonies, I immediately found the songs I wanted played, and they were able to execute them beautifully!

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • BiggMama

Tonya · Married on 04/08/2017

I'm not 100% sure of what my expectations would be but nevertheless Ms. Beth was absolutely phenomenal. The gifts and talents of this Violinist was nothing less than a stellar performance. She was so professional but personable, as if it was her 2nd nature gift and I'm totally memorized at the excitement displayed at my wedding. Thank you Ms. Beth for a wonderful memory. I can't wait to have another event and call you again to play for us.

Sent on 04/21/2017