51 Reviews for D and M DJ Entertainment

Sound/PA System (9)
MC (6)
One Event Per Day (6)
Disco Ball (4)

Dave was amazing! He was so responsive to any questions we had! He ensired we stayed on track the entire night and made sure he communicated to or photographer and videographer all night long so they didn’t miss any big moments. Our night could not have gone better with Dave! Everyone loved all of the music choices and we had a great dance party! Everyone was complimenting us on how great the night went! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was our DJ and was fantastic! He is so accommodating and reassuring. He made sure I had nothing to stress about so I could enjoy our day the way it's meant to be. He played all of the right songs to keep our guests on the dance floor all night and even had people demanding an encore after our reception ended! I highly recommend him to help make your event perfect. We are so appreciative of your advice and skills as our DJ. Thank You!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Charles was our DJ at Brookshire, and he was absolutely amazing. The whole wedding from start to finish was perfect. He had the dance floor moving all night. His great personality made him great to work with.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave did an amazing job through our venue Brookshire. He exceeded all expectations, played great music, helped keep everything organized, and was very flexible with what he played. I would highly suggest him with any wedding!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used D and M DJ Entertainment for our birthday/retirement celebration. We discovered while at a wedding at The Berkshire. They were WONDERFUL in both instances. We had so much fun, they music was on point, Kurt was a delight to work with. They met with us before our function to get to know us and understand our taste in music. We had the opportunity to select music; and then were advised on whether it would be good fit. We loved their experience & commitment to making our event a success!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was exceeding of all of our expectations throughout the night. He really makes it a point to accommodate to your needs and will always provide the atmosphere that you are seeking. He is a really delightful guy and great to work with. I would definitely recommend choosing him for all your D.J. needs!

Profile Picture Cory, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a more stress free experience with our DJ, Dave Kurtz. From our first meeting his professionalism and experience was on display, helping us easily set up our wedding timeline. He explained the website to fill in our music, and as we were doing that promptly answered any emails we had with questions. At our wedding reception the music was exactly what we wanted, even the songs we didn't specifically request, it was like he read our minds and made it perfect! I would strongly recommend Dave to anyone in need a DJ.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was our DJ for our wedding and reception on 11/10/17. He was very helpful and helped us through the whole planning process. We were able to confidently plan everything prior to the wedding and the website was Easy to navigate and the music lists to pick from was vast and had everything we wanted! We had a blast dancing the night away and would pick them all over again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Loved working with Dave soo much!! He was so kind and funny! Probably the easiest person I worked with for my entire wedding and had no issues at all!! Thanks so much for a great wedding day and helping out! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely fabulous with our wedding! He would email and call to keep us informed and to even remind me of things I needed to finish! He made our wedding very alive! He really knew how to work a crowd and made important announcements for us! I would reccomend this DJ for anyone who wants good music and the ease of one less thing to worry about!

Profile Picture Mandi, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very personal and respectful to our wishes for our American and Chinese wedding

Profile Picture Clifford, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Andrew were the DJs and MCs for our reception last weekend and they made it perfect! They played our music, narrated our games, and entertained our guests perfectly! Without them it wouldn’t have been the same. They were also fun, kind, professional, and gave great feedback, advice/consultation.

Profile Picture Misty, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was awesome and made our special day beautiful! He made it the kind of night we wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Valerie , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a great job adjusting to our need and preferences!

Profile Picture Roy, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was amazing. He even allowed our little one to sing
and tell his story that he has been rehearsing for months. I cannot say enough about these guys. I hope one day I will have an event and be able to book them again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so lucky to have Kurt as our DJ on our wedding day. We gave him an interesting bridal party introduction and although it was outside of his comfort zone he KILLED it and made it a highlight of our reception. He made sure that everyone was having a good time on the dance floor and saved the songs that we requested specifically for the end of the evening so that when we were done visiting tables to talk with our guests, we could dance the night away. He made planning our song choices easy and was very pleasant to work with. I loved that he also snapped some photos during our reception and captured some special moments like my dad during his welcome speech. Thank you to Kurt for helping to keep our reception running smoothly and being a part of our day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave the DJ is unbelievable to work with and mapped out the entire day with us during our first meeting! I couldn't believe how much at ease I felt after that first meeting with Dave, he's great! Dave was so much fun! He played all of the songs we wanted to hear and always knew the perfect time for requests and announcements. Book Dave now! I will absolutely book him for any of my future parties :)

Profile Picture Malori, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding DJ David Kurtz! He did such an amazing job with all our music this past Saturday 7.22.17 at Brookshire. Dave did all our music (and announcements for our guests!) starting with our outdoor Ceremony through to our Reception; Everything was truly so coordinated, well transitioned and perfect from start to end!
For our ceremony music,I wanted very specific violin covers, Dave was so prompt (& enthused!) to get all the songs we requested, and he transitioned & timed everything so well!
Dave made announcements (from the start of cocktail hour, to the introductions, to our late-night snacks, to even the shuttle limo runs at the end of our reception), so all our guests knew what was happening all evening! He kept the party going & the dance floor packed nearly every minute of the night!
Dave was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process & we highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave, you absolutely ROCKED our ceremony & reception 2/11/2017. I sincerely appreciate your level of energy, engagement and willingness to go the extra mile for our big day! We are so pleased!!!

Profile Picture Sierra, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave did a great job with our wedding. He was organized, very responsive and extremely professional. The in-person meeting was very beneficial as it helped to put our minds at ease, answering many of the questions we still had. He did a great job in paying attention to the songs we requested and had some great suggestions for many parts of the ceremony. We would highly recommend booking Dave for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture User7794759, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ seriously made my wedding amazing!! The music kept the guests dancing all night long! And he got pictures of things that the photographer missed! I highly suggest them! They are both so nice and easy to work with! A+ in my book!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'll have to admit, my now husband and I were very picky with our music selection. We are both dancers and wanted a good portion of salsa and bachata music at our reception with the biggest goal of getting everyone to dance. That was exactly what happened! I don't think there was a single song playing where the dance floor was empty. David was great about meeting with us beforehand and making sure he had the music we wanted. Everything was perfect and smooth flowing on our wedding day from guest seating to ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner and to reception. The specific songs in between such as the cake cutting, bouquet throwing, first dance, father-bride dance, mother-groom dance, etc. was very organized with smooth transitions. He even took the time to take some photos for us on his phone and e-mailed them the next day which I personally thought was an added bonus. David Kurtz is a very experienced, friendly, and professional DJ. I highly recommend D and M DJ Entertainment!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was an amazing DJ! He worked with Tony and I at Brookshire. He was very thoughtful and called me a few times to check with what I wanted, which I thought was just so great. EVERYONE complimented me on the music and I give Dave all the credit. I definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Curt for our wedding, and he was so beyond helpful! He made sure to meet with us ahead of time, to fully know how to meet our needs, he was so flexible around our schedule it was easy to feel comfortable with him.
During the wedding itself he was awesome, he took care of our ceremony and reception, and everything was perfect! The music kept people on the dance floor until we shut the place down!
Thank you Curt!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List