Anchor Pictures Reviews

55 | Frederick, MD

55 Reviews for Anchor Pictures

Tyler · Married on 06/02/2012

Anchor Pictures far exceeded our expectations. Typically it's hard for me to find a picture I like but with our wedding pictures I had trouble finding one I didn't love. Professional, high-quality, creative work at a great price. Definitely would recommend Anchor pictures for any event!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Jill · Married on 04/21/2012

Mason is an outstanding talent. He was recommended to me by a friend, and to this day (nearly a year later) I'm still getting tons of positive comments on my pictures. Everyone absolutely loves them, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with them. Mason was easy to reach, and from our first meet up/consultation with him we felt very comfortable with his manner and experience. He has such a creative eye and captured moments we had no idea he was there for. He and his wife are like a ninja team of photography talent. I couldn't recommend Mason Summers Photography more highly. Very satisfied customer.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Monica · Married on 09/04/2011

Anchor Pictures captured our wedding day better than I could have ever hoped. Beyond just photographing the event, they truly captured the feeling, mood, and joy present on that day. My two main priorities for that day was to have an awesome party for all of my friends to enjoy and awesome pictures to remember it, and that is exactly what I got!

We had 2 photographers, Mason and Savannah Summers, so that we got two different angles, styles, and perspectives on the event. In addition to the wedding and reception they also photographed our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and getting ready before the wedding. (l recommend all of these services if you can. Everyone says your wedding goes by in a blur and it is very true!) They also traveled across the country for it!

We didn’t have a lot of very specific photo ideas, just wanted to leave that up to the professionals and I am glad we did. Mason and Savannah have an eye for the perfect setting, lighting, etc. We did a “first look” shoot before the ceremony, and they did a beautiful job of setting that up and making that extremely memorable. They caught all of the important moments of the ceremony, from the smallest details and fleeting facial expressions to sweeping shots of the whole setting. Then, far beyond the traditional, formal family and couple photos (which were impeccable), I have hundreds of candid photos of everyone who matters to us laughing, dancing and having a great time. I think my mom put it best when she said "every time I saw a special moment happening anywhere, I would reach for my camera, but Mason or Savannah was already there capturing it”.

All in all, Anchor Pictures truly captured the feeling and mood of the most important day of my life and I HIGHLY recommend them. (In fact, I recommended them to my sister-in-law for her wedding last year and she loved them as well!) There are enough tough decision surrounding a wedding, but this one it easy! You will be so happy you chose Anchor Pictures.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Daniel · Married on 09/04/2011

After handing the reins over to Anchor Pictures, their photographers took care of the rest! We hired two photographers, Mason and Savannah. I was so impressed with the professionalism and personalized service that Anchor Pictures provided. They did a fantastic job organizing large groups of people for formal shots but also allowing candid moments to unfold. Anchor Pictures struck the perfect balance between being in the middle of every moment to capture it but not making themselves a nuisance or distracting from the moment happening.
    Anchor Picture's photographer's complemented each other and diversified the angles and type's of images. They provided us we a fantastic mixture of full-color and black & white images– complementary working together through different photographic mediums to capture the spirit and energy of the event. One example of this, the moment when my bride was walking with her father out of a set of doors on her way down the isle was caught from both the front angle and the back angle. The front photo caught the view from the congregation, showing the expression on my bride and father in-laws face perfectly. Simultaneously, the shot from the back framed the moment perfectly with rays of sun radiating through the opened door– a view that would have never been seen by anyone had we not had the second photographer.
    All of the photos we received from Anchor Pictures were technically and artistically exquisite. The composition of the photographs demonstrated a keen artistic and formally trained eye. Anchor Pictures' technical balance of exposure, contrast and depth of field was impeccable, throughout a wide array settings– interior, exterior, direct sunlight, shade, night-lighting, etc.
    I have and will continue to recommend Anchor Pictures to anyone looking to capture a special moment. There is no equal for the level of professionalism and technical proficiency along with artistic ingenuity and perception that Anchor Pictures provides.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Mason was great to work with and was a breeze to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2013