Anchor Pictures Reviews

52 | Pasadena, CA

52 Reviews for Anchor Pictures

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Mason & Savannah's work is stunning!

These two absolutely exceeded our expectations! My husband is not very comfortable in front of a camera so we talked about this with Mason & Savannah, and they ensured us that they would make it easy for us, and they certainly did! Both of them have such a calm and relaxed vibe as they work and they gave us posing suggestions in a way that didn't feel forced and we are so happy with the teaser photos we have seen so far. Their composition, perspective, and colors are so beautiful! I highly recommend this husband and wife team!

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Best photographers ever

Mason & Savannah were awesome! They were very professional and easy to work with. They made us feel comfortable taking our wedding photos when it is very easy to feel awkward posing. That wasn’t the case at all! They captured our special day perfectly and didn’t even mind our rowdy bridal party. In fact, they thought we were fun. They also gave great direction on posing as well. Communicating with them went smoothly and I never had to worry about anything! Would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for photographers! Super happy with our wedding photos.

Carolina · Married on 07/15/2018

Mason and Savannah were wonderful! They were extremely friendly, sweet, and easy to work with. They were able to capture the best moments of our wedding very discreetly - we barely noticed the cameras. Their editing is amazing, and we are delighted with our final product. The 5 minute highlight video surpassed our expectations and we love being able to share it so easily with friends and family. We highly recommend them! Thank you, Anchor Studios!!

Sasha Doles · Married on 07/07/2018

The best ever

The team was amazing and extremely easy to work with. The results they provided captured our wedding in a beautiful manner. We highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Jeffrey · Married on 07/06/2018

Beyond being great photographer & videographers, Mason & Savannah are just great people. When you're at your most intimate & vulnerable its important to have people you can trust. Thank you both for taking such good care of my Wife & I. You have a client and friend for life.

Anchor Pictures pricing, terms and services were clearly communicated and very fair. They were prompt for every meeting, very well prepared and over delivered on every task presented to them. If you want the highest quality work & peace of mind look no further.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Anchor Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff! We truly appreciate it and had so much fun at your wedding! We are really excited to share all of the beautiful photos and video we captured!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved Savannah and Mason!

Mason and Savannah were our videographers for our wedding, and they were amazing! Of the many vendors we worked with for our wedding, they were the easiest to work with and provided the best service. We met with them in person once a few months before the wedding day to go over the logistics and discuss our vision for our video. They had already worked at our venue before so they knew more about the specifics there then we did. Aside from them just being super sweet people, they were very professional and clearly knew exactly what they were doing. We found that the questions they asked us during our in-person meeting were useful for us to start pinning down the details of our schedule for the wedding day.

During our wedding day they were inobtrusive but always in the right position to capture the best moments. They let our photographer take the lead for choosing spots to shoot and only occasionally asked for specific poses, etc. Along with our photographer, they were honestly a calming presence during an obviously hectic day.

Our finished product was better than we had hoped for. The aesthetic for the highlights video was exactly what we wanted and we especially enjoyed their thoughtful use of the music we had suggested-- we weren't sure if it would fit with the tone of the video but they made it work beautifully. Other than that, they got every important moment including every speech and the entire ceremony, and a lot of dancing scenes.

All in all, we couldn't recommend Anchor pictures enough and if they're still working when our future kids get married we'll fly them to wherever in the world the wedding will be.

Dawn Asher · Married on 05/12/2018

10 Year Vow Renewal

As a creative producer I’ve worked with Anchor Pictures across an array of projects. It is always a pleasure working with Mason & Savannah. So when it came to be my turn as a “bride”, as my husband and I were renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary, we knew we wanted Anchor there to capture our story. It turned out that rain was in the forecast for our mountain location, ahh! But Mason was still completely positive regardless. He just rolled with the weather. The falling mist actually made for an absolutely magical setting and a deeper closeness between our guests, AND we have incredible memories to look back on through the STUNNING photography Mason delivered from that transformative day!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2018

We used Anchor Pictures as our wedding videographers. We can't say enough great things about Mason and Savannah! They were responsive and always available to answer our questions leading up to the wedding day. During most of the wedding day, we didn't even notice they were there filming us (which is a good thing). They are discrete, but were able to capture amazing and natural shots. Our highlight video is an excellent summary of our day, and we can't stop smiling while we watch it. I highly recommend Anchor Pictures!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Anchor Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!!
  • Geneva

Geneva · Married on 04/29/2018

Beautiful husband-wife partnership

Mason and Savannah are one of the kindest couples we know. It was beautiful to witness this husband and wife photography team work together so seamlessly. They truly love working with couples, and having been married for many years, they have a unique understanding of marriage and bring that perspective into their work. I also really appreciated the balance of masculine and feminine energy. Mason and Savannah's personalities balance each other's out, and it really came through in their working styles. During our bride and groom portraits, Mason was shooting while Savannah was helping to direct and adjust small details with my dress, bouquet, etc. It was such a treat to observe their partnership. I really appreciated that she paid attention to those little details.

I think my favorite part about working with Anchor Pictures was how unobtrusive Mason was when shooting our wedding. Aside from our posed photos, I barely even noticed him throughout the day, resulting in the documentary style look we were hoping to achieve. Being a bride can be very stressful, and the last thing you want is a photographer that makes you feel self conscious or contributes to your stress in any way.

We had a fantastic experience working with Anchor Pictures and highly recommend them!

Keri · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Anchor Pictures to do the videography for our wedding here in Los Angeles this past fall. We are SO HAPPY we did!! Mason was a true professional and such a talented artist. He did a phenomenal job capturing not only the 'big' moments of our wedding day, but also the small moments that are equally important.

Our package came with a highlight film that was perfect for sharing with family and friends who could join us on the day, as well as an extended film with more extensive footage. Mason worked with us beforehand to understand what events and moments of the day were important to us, and he captured them all beautifully. We are so happy we hired him, since we will no doubt be watching both videos for many years to come.

If you are looking for a videographer - Anchor Pictures is a must!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Anchor Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Keri! You are so sweet and we truly appreciate the review! It was such an honor to film your day and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!

Andrew · Married on 09/15/2017

MASON AND SAVANNAH ARE THE PERFECT TEAM! My wife and I got married this September at an outdoor venue in Temecula and we got so lucky that we hired Anchored Pictures as our videography team.

From the first sales consultation to the final video drop off, they were a joy to work with. This couple is so fun and playful yet they always keep your day, story and love at the center of their attention. Any questions that we had, they got back to us so quickly and really put our minds at ease. I'm sure you will immediately be impressed with their personable, sweet approach while walking you through all the steps and questions that you didn't even know to think of!

Day of: they were professional, well-dressed, punctual and on top of all of that we really felt like we had two cheerleaders rooting for us behind the camera. Just good energy all around! They were very attentive and seemed to have caught every moment. Giving you positive feedback and loving care. SO wonderful!

Weeks later: when Mason shared the link to the highlight video, my wife and I admitted to each other that we were quite nervous to watch it because it was the last chapter on our Wedding day! All the amazing memories were solidified in video form. We are SO glad we picked Anchored Pictures because the film was perfect. They did a PERFECT job. No notes. Couldn't imagine anyone doing better. My wife and I watched the video multiple times back-to-back, holding each other and crying because Mason and Savannah did a remarkable job encapsulating our indescribable day so we can remember it for the rest of time!

Final thought to all the couples out there: you will never regret investing in your memories of your Big Day. 10, 20, 50 years down the line, it won't matter how much you spent. It WILL matter if you had true professionals capturing each and every moment of your amazing whirlwind day because it will be gone in the blink of an eye.
    Remember it. Remember it well. Hire Anchored Pictures.

Carol · Married on 09/02/2017

Choosing Anchor Pictures to video my wedding was the best thing I ever did! They were able to capture precious moments and allow me to relive the most incredible day of my life. Their professionalism was top notch! The video was so much fun to share with our family and friends. I highly recommend their services to everyone. It's a must for every wedding!

Meg · Married on 09/01/2017

We are so thrilled with our decision to go with Mason and his company Anchor Pictures for our wedding videographer. Our wedding budget was maxed out by the time it came to potentially booking a wedding videographer, so we really debated if it was necessary. I’m so happy that we decided to go for it. Not only did they do an amazing job on the highlight video and footage of the wedding, but Mason was so lovely to work with. And after doing a lot of research in the LA area- their pricing was very reasonable. From the very first email inquiry to receiving the review video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. On the day of the wedding, Mason had a big smile on his face and was personable with everyone in the room. A lot of my wedding party and guests didn’t even realize that we hired a videographer because he was so subtle and not in everyone’s faces the whole time. He somehow managed to capture it all - everything from small details like decorations, the special picture I had of my late dad on my bridal bouquet, the cake, to bigger events like the actual ceremony, speeches and dancing. He also did such a great job with the coverage and blending the music we picked. We didn’t need to make any edits!!! I highly recommend Mason and Anchor Pictures to be your wedding day videographers if you’re in the LA area. You won’t regret it!!!!!

• Y

Y · Married on 08/04/2017

When my husband and I looked for a videographer for our wedding, I saw the information on Anchor Pictures. When we contacted them, they responded immediately. Mason & Savannah are wonderful photographers & videographers!! We did an excellent job of our wedding reception. They came in advance and prepared professionally. Also, they are super nice and friendly. We believe that our decision to ask them to film was totally right. After completing their work, my family, my husband and I watched the film. We are very very very satisfied with their work. We asked them to take specific moments during our wedding reception. Mason and Savannah covered everything. Thank you for your help and professional work! If anybody who looks for a photographer/videographer, I do recommend Anchor Pictures.

Emma · Married on 07/29/2017

Anchor Pictures was amazing! We had the pleasure to work with Mason and he did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day on video. We contracted Mason (solo) for our wedding day. I don't know how he did it but he captured everything! He was efficient, professional, and genuine. I would definitely recommend Anchor Pictures! Thanks for everything, Mason!

Sophia · Married on 07/17/2017

We used Anchor Pictures for our Wedding Reception in August of 2017 and was thrilled with the service and quality of our Video. Mason was delightful to work with and our video was beautiful. I still tear up every time I watch the highlight video (which he edited for us to include a few more of our special friends). He was professionally dressed for our event, worked well with our photographer and we hardly noticed he was there. Very, very pleased and would highly recommend Anchor Pictures for any event.

Maggie · Married on 06/24/2017

Mason and his wife, Savannah, filmed our wedding day this past June and they did such a wonderful job. They helped keep us calm and relaxed throughout the whole day. We recently received our highlight video of the day and had zero changes - they captured the emotion and the moments of the day perfectly. We highly recommend them as wedding videographers and are so pleased with our decision to work with them! Thank you Mason & Savannah!

Jenn · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely loved working with Mason and Savannah! They were one of the first vendors we hired and while we were waiting for our big day to approach Mason was incredibly responsive via email. We met with Mason a few weeks before our wedding. He made sure to answer all of our questions and assured us that the day would run smoothly.

Our wedding day was a whirlwind of emotions. We met Mason and Savannah in the afternoon to say hello and they got to work. It is always uncomfortable being filmed or photographed for us, but Mason and Savannah have a calming effect that allowed us to feel natural. The best part of working with them is the final product. We are obsessed with our wedding video! They did an amazing job capturing our wedding and we can't wait for our first anniversary to watch our video and experience it all over again. Needless to say, we highly recommend working with Mason and Savannah!

• Angie

Angie · Married on 04/29/2017

Mason and Savannah were the most professional, charismatic , passionate and easy to work with vendors. From the moment we had our first meeting to the end of our wedding day to the day we received our video, they were easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. When we received our video we were left speechless with what an amazing job they did!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing all the right angles and all the right moments!! We cannot stop sharing the video with all of our family and friends! We are truly lucky to have found such amazing videographers like you!!

Emiy · Married on 04/15/2017

Mason and Savannah are a DREAM TEAM! We are SO in love with how our wedding video turned out. From day one of me emailing them until we received our video it was such a lovely experience working with them. They were so accommodating and I must've emailed them a hundred times but each time they were so prompt to answer and so helpful! They really understood what we wanted in our video, and went above and beyond to deliver it. They have the artistic and creative eye to capture all the amazing moments whether subtle or big- I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend them for your video and photo needs!

Joy · Married on 03/18/2017

Mason and Savannah are pros- they work quickly, invisibly and with a clear vision of the shots they want. They captured all of the intensity, emotion and happiness of our special day, and we are so pleased with the results.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Anchor Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Joy! It was such an honor filming your wedding day!

Angela · Married on 02/03/2017

Made our dreams come true...

We hired Anchor Pictures to come with us to Hawaii to photography our wedding, as well as a photoshoot on the beach the day after the wedding.

When I tell you that they are absolutely perfect, I'm not exaggerating. From the meeting we had with them a month before, where they laid everything out, and even helped me plan my day-of activities to best accommodate all the shots that we wanted and needed... To hiking down with us through VERY tough terrain to get breathtaking shots in Pololu Valley. They were so game and positive, and the shots they got literally took our breath away.

They were super fast getting us some initial shots to share with friends... I think we were still on our honeymoon... Maybe? Haha! But what I truly love about them is their incredible eye and cheeky sense of humor. They get such a variety of shots, from candids, to posed, to traditional, to edgy, to romantic, to hilarious, to artsy.... Just anything you could ever want. They make every moment look epic.

And to top it off they are the sweetest couple! Their beautiful, kind, and patient energies brought a lot of calm to a fast and furious day. They are the chillest people, and we loved having a happily married couple bless our day with their good juju. ;)

We have now been married for almost 2 years, and we still pull out our wedding album every month to stare at and swoon over. We had the perfect wedding, and Anchor Pictures captured every second and then some.

Alison · Married on 01/14/2017

This review is long over due, because well life. My husband and I got married January 2017, however I was SO impressed with Mason and Savannah I had to make sure I left them a review even though it's a year and a half later. Having a videographer was one of the most important things to me for our wedding. Anchor Pictures did not disappoint. From the first meeting they were both so friendly and really listened to what my husband and I wanted. On the day of the wedding they were right on time and professional. I loved how they managed to get every little detail and big moment, but weren't right in our faces. When we received our highlight film I fell in love. I couldn't have asked for a better video. We also received a full version film separated into chapters of the main events of the day. I can't recommend Anchor Pictures highly enough. You will not be disappointed if you go with them for your wedding.

From the moment I saw their videos, I right away wanted them for my wedding! They were so nice to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Anchor Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! We really appreciate it!