Ancala Country Club Reviews

Ancala Country Club 6
Ancala Country Club 7

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

Our Magical Day!

Ancala is a beautiful, tucked away venue in Scottsdale with a picturesque view of McDowell Mountains facing North East and Camelback/ Central Mountain Range facing Southwest. The venue offers a variety of ceremonial and reception environments. What we liked most...was how we can be on the beautiful golf course overlooking the mountains and sunset for ceremony, enjoy a quant, romantic cocktail area with Thomas Edison lights and have the ballroom wedding all within in steps of each other. The service is wonderful; Amy McKee takes pride in her service in organizing your perfect moments and helps customize a package that suits you best (which I can not say for several other venues). The appetizers and entrée selections are vast and excellent! Your guests will think it's just beautiful. Very quiet as well.

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2018

Amy was amazing and I cant wait to come back for another event!!

Cady · Married on 06/09/2018

We were able to plan a 50-person wedding in 12 weeks! Beautiful venue, great food options at different price points. Amy, the event coordinator, was always responsive and worked with us to make our special day what dreams are made of!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Cady, it was so great to work with you and Chris! Thank you for trusting Ancala with your special celebration.

Andrea · Married on 04/02/2018

I helped plan my sister Lara's wedding and we decided on having the ceremony and reception at Anacala. We could not have been happier. Amy McKee is absolutely remarkable!!! From beginning to end, Amy and her staff made sure Lara and Sean's wedding was flawless. We never had to worry about anything because we knew Amy was on it. The food was delicious and the bartender was fantastic! The wedding was at sunset on April 2nd, the sunset was spectacular making cocktail hour and the wedding photos looking southwest absolutely breathtaking. I would very highly recommend Amy and Ancala to every bride and groom. It's a no brainer really.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Ancala Country Club's reply:

It was so much fun to work with you and Lara. Thank you for trusting Ancala with such a special day.

Missy · Married on 03/17/2018

I am an event coordinator and I planned my sisters wedding that was held at Ancala. It was an amazing experience and Amy was so easy to work with! I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Ancala Country Club 8
    Ancala Country Club 9

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Missy, it was so great to work with you. It was amazing how quickly the plan came together. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

margaret · Married on 11/17/2017

I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at Ancala Country Club. Amy was the best, she made us feel welcome and went above and beyond to make our day special. the views and photos spots were to die for. I highly recommend Ancala for your wedding or any party. This venue will not disappoint, we looked at serveral venues and Ancala was the most beautiful and Amy was so helpful through the whole process. The staff that served dinner and bar were outstanding, our food was delicious, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone at Ancala for letting us have the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Ancala Country Club 10
    Ancala Country Club 11
    Ancala Country Club 12
    Ancala Country Club 13

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Margaret, it was a true pleasure to work with you and Cory! Since you have both worked in the service industry, it means all that much more that you were pleased with your experience at Ancala.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2017

What really sold us on choosing Ancala for our wedding was the coordinator Amy. Amy really showcased the venue and gave us a sense that we were completely in control - she was just there to execute our vision. Our night went wonderfully and it wouldn’t have without her. I highly recommend Ancala, the grounds are gorgeous and the courtyard with the gazebo was perfect for our ceremony. The food provided for our night by their culinary staff was some of the best we’ve ever had! I wish I could give 10 stars!

Ancala Country Club 14
    Ancala Country Club 15

Tricia · Married on 11/03/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. It was beautiful and Amy was amazing with answering questions and putting all my worries to rest. She gave us exactly what we wanted for our special day! I would recommend this country club to anyone that's having a wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Tricia, you and Robert were so great to work with! Kind, organized and decisive! It was truly a pleasure. Thank you for trusting Ancala with such a special day. Can't wait to see the photos.

Paulina · Married on 10/15/2017

Amy McKee was AMAZING, and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process! She was attentive, flexible and detailed from beginning to end. The venue is gorgeous and the food service/bar staff fell right in line with the service we were accustomed to from working with Amy.

Amy was our wedding planner; unfortunately she had an off site event to manage the weekend of our wedding, so Dusty stepped in and oversaw our walkthrough and ceremony/reception. Dusty was just as accommodating as Amy. From last minute ceremony changes to the grand entrance, Dusty made sure everything was flawless!

The day of our wedding was so simple and stress free due to Amy’s flexibility and attention to detail that I found myself worrying about how smoothly everything was going. Needless to say, my worries were unwarranted! Due to Amy’s preplanning and (AGAIN) flexibility, our 3rd party vendors had no issues getting in (as the country club resides within a gated community) and performing there duties. The Italian buffet was FANTASTIC and our guests made sure to let us know!

THANK YOU to Amy and Dusty for making our wedding day even more amazing than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Ancala Country Club 16

Ancala Country Club's reply:

It was so great to work with you and Brian. It was fun to have the quick planning and to see how your wedding evolved into a beautiful evening. Thank you for trusting Ancala with such a special celebration!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! Amy was such a pleasure to work with. The food was amazing and the open bar was a hit.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ancala Country Club's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and Ryan!

John · Married on 05/27/2017

Amy, the Events Coordinator, took care in coordinating my daughter's ceremony and reception. The facility is
    very accommodating to meet the needs of all parties involved. I recommend Ancala CC.

Carol · Married on 05/06/2017

Our granddaughter's wedding was on Sat. May 6, 2017 at Ancala CC and we were so pleased with the service, suggestions, FOOD, drinks and setting. Amy was our event coordinator and she went beyond the call of duty, giving us ideas during the planning period, guidance during the rehearsal and a supportive presence during the event. And always with a huge and friendly smile and lay back "can-do" attitude. After months of planning we are going to miss her now that the wedding is over. The food was such a surprise in that the serving sizes were so large. The steak and chicken were all man-sized and juicy and cooked to perfection! So many of the guests raved about the food, and you just don't hear that at most weddings.
    The venue was beautiful! We had the wedding on the driving range with Camelback views in the distance and the setup was timely and seating was spacious. The reception was on the outdoor patio under the trees with lights sparkling overhead and was enchanting! Thank you Amy and the whole staff at Ancala for making our family wedding a day to
    fondly remember. Carol and Doug Sevier

• I

Isabel · Married on 04/28/2017

We had our wedding reception at Ancala Country Club on April 28, 2017. All of us including our guests were very impressed not only with the place but with the staff as well. Thank you Amy for all your hard work.

Sue · Married on 04/01/2017

It was a pleasure working with Amy McKee in planning for my daughter's wedding reception at Ancala Country Club on April 1, 2017. Amy as very friendly, professional, and extremely helpful with vendor recommendations and ideas. She was timely in responding to our questions and phone calls and her vendor recommendations were awesome as we used all of those recommended. The ballroom was beautiful the night of the wedding! The food was delicious too. We heard many compliments on the food, especially the steak. The ladies who served the food and the bartender were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Amy and her staff for any future occasion at Ancala Country Club!

Sheri · event on: 04/20/2018

I truly cannot say enough about how positive an experience it was working with Amy for my kids' B'nai Mitzvah! She is a great listener, very responsive, and we feel we got great bang for our buck. Very happy with our decision to have the party at Ancala!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Ancala Country Club's reply:

Sheri, it was so much fun to work with you on the kids B'nai Mitzvah! I hope we are able to work together in the future!

Nicholas · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy is awesome! From start to finish she was available to us, answering questions and assisting us with her expertise. Everything went flawlessly on the big day and we had the best day ever. Thank you to Amy and the entire staff at Ancala!

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything was perfect for our special day, we could not have asked for anything more. Amy was on top of her game and made sure everything was well put together and done exactly how we wanted it! I would recommend anyone to this venue time and time again.

Breanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Amy McKee is the BEST - We worked with her for a year and 7 months!!! She was VERY responsive and always made her self available. I'm so sad it's all over now but I will definitely keep Amy and the rest of the team at the BEAUTIFUL Ancala Country Club in mind for future events! - Amy and her staff made our special day absolutely perfect. I can't thank them all enough!

Delora · Married on 01/30/2016

I had the most perfect wedding! I have no complaints about Ancala because everything was perfect from beginning to end! I had Amy McKee as my wedding planner and she was an absolute delight. Not only was she a total sweetheart... she professional, attentive, patient and very detailed. Her follow through was on point and she made the experience of planning a wedding very simple and stress free.

The location offered the best wedding package out there so I could not turn it down. The venue is gorgeous! I had a beautiful location with amazing views, a large and modern decorated ballroom and stunning locations for photos. The food was INCREDIBLE and the entire staff of Ancala was very friendly and helpful. I would also love to give an additional shout out to Jennifer for also helping us with our special day! I highly recommend Ancala Country Club for your wedding! You will NOT be disappointed! It was more than I could have dreamed of! Thank you all so much!

Greg · Married on 10/25/2015

This event was actually a 90th birthday party for my mother. We had 35 guests, cocktails, dinner and a short program. Every aspect of the event exceeded my expectations. The facility was perfect, the setting with outdoor cocktails was lovely, the service was superb, and the dinner was perfectly prepared and delicious. Two things that especially impressed me: (1) all the servers were professional, enthusiastic and attentive: (2) Amy was on-site the entire evening, overseeing the event, communicating with staff, hosts and guests and providing overall management and guidance. I'm always impressed when management is hands-on and fully involved. I talked to almost all our guests and heard wonderful comments about the event.

Gary · Married on 10/25/2015

Amy and her staff were exceptional to work with. They all provided an excellent experience for our 90th Birthday party for my mom. Amy proved her knowledge and experience in our planning meeting, phone call follow ups, and the event. Her staff were friendly and professional; especailly Kelly who addressed us by name after the brief introduction. Ancala is a beautiful place for an event with the outdoor, lighted patio, large conference hall, and more intimate hallway areas. Give them a shot for your business.

Michael · Married on 09/18/2015

Our wedding planner, Amy, and the entire staff provided an outstanding experience and helped relieve the stress of the day. Amy was great, she listened to our many requests, last minute changes, and responded quickly meeting each and every need with professionalism and a smile. Amy is awesome and I would recommend her and this venue at Ancala to anyone. Lastly, the food was amazing, everyone loved it, choose the steak, it was fantastic.

Suzanne · Married on 08/15/2015

The facility was great!!! Very clean and the staff was great! We did Mexican food and it was fabulous!!!!

diana · Married on 08/15/2015

The venue, food and staff were excellent. Amy was a Godsend. I was planning this wedding from another state so I had to rely on her for alot. It would bave been impossible for me to get everything accomplished without her help. I would highly recommend Ancala for a special event.