Anatronic Productions DJ Services Reviews

11 | Renton, WA

11 Reviews for Anatronic Productions DJ Services

David · Married on 07/29/2018

Serge was the DJ at our wedding in July and did a fantastic job. He played all of the songs we requested at the right time (including some that were fairly obscure), he did an amazing job of announcing things and moving the wedding along, he was courteous and professional with our guests and with the other vendors, and he nailed the vibe of the reception dance party. He also did a great job communicating with us throughout the pre-wedding process, which included a long phone call a number of months before the event to set expectations. Overall, he did an amazing job and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 11/19/2017

Serge was absolutely fantastic at my 11.19.17 wedding and I would recommend him to any bride looking for a professional DJ. He was incredibly responsive to all of my e-mails, played all of the music as requested and stuck to our favorite genres. He knew what songs to play to get people on the dance floor and keep the party going. He spoke eloquently when MC'ing our wedding and kept things on schedule while working in tandem with our day of coordinator. His prices are phenomenal for the quality of work you get from Serge. Arrived promptly and started playing music exactly as the time we requested. I'm a very happy bride!

Sent on 11/25/2017

minh · Married on 08/26/2017

Serge was amazing at our wedding. He is super responsive, easy to work with. We sent him our playlist & timeline last minute and he was wonderful about it. Serge also made announcements at our wedding and he really went above and beyond. During our buffet dinner service, he went up to the tables to let our guests know it was their turn to go to the buffet line vs just calling their table number. We appreciated that so much. He just put so much thought and consideration into everything he does. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Daniel · Married on 08/12/2017

Serg was great. Very professional, prompt, and skilled. Set up outside for ceremony and and inside for reception was seamless. He played our special songs and even some tracks configured by our family for special presentation were all easily accommodated. He did a great job and we'd definitely recommend him and use him again when we need a DJ!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Di · Married on 10/08/2016

Our wedding guests loved our DJ! People were dancing and enjoying the music throughout our wedding. Even people who I didn't think would dance were dancing!

Throughout the planning process, Serge was very responsive and always professional. Before I officially hired him as our wedding DJ, I called to ask him a few questions. More like ask him a long list of specific questions I wrote down beforehand. He answered all of them patiently and thoroughly. His prices are significantly lower than pretty much all of the other professional DJs in town. Love it!

During our reception when everyone was eating, Serge came up to the bridal party table to introduce himself to us for the first time in person. He's an extremely nice guy! He also MC'd our wedding and was effective with all announcements. We were surprised when he announced that we were cutting the cake right after our first dance (father-daughter and mother-son dances were scheduled to follow the first dance), but it worked out great! A nice element of surprise and it made for a funny toast when we (the bride and groom) got the mic. The groom said something like, "Mom, you'll get your dance, I promise!"

Highly recommend Anatronic Productions! Serge is the best DJ in town!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lavena · Married on 08/19/2016

We were desperately looking for a DJ at the last minute and Serge from Anatronic Productions saved us! He was incredibly, nice, professional, and helpful, not to mention his prices were the most reasonable we had seen in all of our online searching. He really helped make our reception feel fun, and everyone had a blast. Thank you, Serge!

Sent on 05/26/2017

No complaints at all here. He was great. He is definitely a professional at what he does and was a great value. We appreciated his flexibility and willingness to travel a couple hours for our wedding. He accepted requests and covered many genres of music.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2012

I was so so happy with Anatronic Productions! We booked them for our wedding and I must admit I was a little worried because I could not find any reviews about their services. I had half our guests come up to me to compliment the DJ, he was absolutely perfect. Everything was set up quickly and quietly and on time. The DJ was dressed up in a suit/tux and looked very professional. He announced everything on time and kept the party going great. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • MrsDrum

Katelynn · Married on 06/03/2017

Sergey was easy to work with. There were a few little glitches ( we are all human) but overall I would recommend! He was easy to communicate with through email. We sent him a list of songs that we wanted incorporated and he did so. He was very professional and very well spoken during his announcements.

The minor glitches were the wrong version of a song being played for a toast and a song not being cut down in time as requested. These two things were MINOR and didn't affect the overall experience and I would still recommend him.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Heather Jebb · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible service for amazing price!

After deciding we shouldn't try and do our own music, we looked for a well-reviewed DJ with reasonable prices. Serge fit the bill with his very affordable rates and amazing historical reviews. I'm so glad we hired him! He provided amazing music for our ceremony and reception and our guests were up on their feet dancing the WHOLE time. I 100% recommend him!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Liana · Married on 08/14/2016

3.5

Was wonderful to work with, very thoughtful and considerate.

Sent on 08/27/2016