Anastasia Hooks Photography Reviews

11 | Friendswood, TX

11 Reviews for Anastasia Hooks Photography

Valerie Medvedeva · Getting married on 08/13/2023

Love Photo Shoot

It was great to work with Anastasia, she is a very talented and amazing photographer! She is also very nice and considerate, and fun to work with while still keeping it professional! She really makes the photos come alive and captures the truth! I would recommend her to anybody! I can’t wait to book Anastasia for more photo shoots one day!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Gína

Gína Hern · Married on 12/08/2019

Gorgeous pictures

Anastasia’s photography is the most beautiful I’ve seen. Our wedding pictures are fantastic and I love them all!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Anastasia went above and beyond on our wedding day!! She even attended our rehearsal and made sure to capture our whole weekend.

Anastasia went above and beyond in every way possible!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Hong

Hong Medearis · Married on 08/25/2019

Love Anatasia! She is the best!

Anastasia did a wonderful job on vow renewal. She did such a great job that we hired her again the following weekend to do a surprise 50th birthday for our friend. She is so sweet to work with and always seem to catch the perfect moment. The pictures she takes are so natural. I love that she guide us on how to pose to make it look perfect in the picture. If you're looking for a photographer for a special event. You don't need to look any further. She is the best!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Nick Fairbairn · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional, friendly and talented!

Whether you’re looking for a more traditional photoshoot or something more avant-garde, Anastasia will know how to direct you and push you out of your comfort zone to achieve stunning photos. She is very professional and friendly. Anastasia provided more proofs than we requested and completed the edits in a timely manner. Would love to work with her again!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Estelle Gaither · Married on 08/08/2019

☆ She was amazing ☆

Anastasia was by far my most amazing experience with a photographer. She drove far to make it to our wedding venue, stayed late, she even directed our videophotographer so we could catch the sunset or the lights at perfection. We were all impressed! I highly recommend her! As an event designee myself, I recommend her to ALL my brides. Don't hesitate, or you will regret not hiring her!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Mary Elisabeth Ludlow · Married on 05/04/2019

Best value ever!!!

Anastasia went above and beyond with us and made the day so memorable. We got SO MANY amazing pictures from our time with her. SO worth it.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lauren Matthews · Married on 04/27/2019

Above & Beyond Service

I chose Anastasia because I loved her technique exemplified in her sample work. Someone gave me advice to do a lot of research and not skimp on the photographer because you will continue to look at the pictures forever, after you've forgotten how good the food was or who all was there - and you don't want to look back on poor quality pics. I was really happy with the photos and the service was a surprising bonus. She was so nice, professional, and accommodating. She spent a lot of extra time helping me plan out the schedule & details - such as coming to the venue and choosing where to set up the aisle & altar to have the best backdrop view and lighting. She also drove across town to photograph me getting ready in one location, my husband getting ready in another, the venue getting set up at a third location, and then a fourth location overlooking the city after we said the vows. I wanted my dogs to be part of the photos because they are so special to us but I'm sure they were a pain and added complexity to the shoot because they don't sit still or look at the camera at the same time. Anastasia was so flexible with this and I'm sure it was a lot of extra work to get the same amount of good shots. Anastasia also encouraged me to do a complimentary engagement photo session even though I kept saying I didn't want/need them. I ended up being really glad that we did them. On this matter as well, she gave me a lot of advice about what to wear and she scouted multiple locations to find a great spot.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Lauren Elliott · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience!

Anastasia was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! She was able to capture such beautiful moments and her attention to detail is incredible! She is such a kind and patient person too which helped to make my husband and I feel comfortable during our shoots! She gave us a lot of guidance and talked out what she thought would get us the best shot. I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Tina · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent experience

Anastasia did our wedding photos. She did an amazing job, the photos turn out beautiful. She is very patient, accommodating, and also fun to work with. I would definitely recommend Anastasia.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Courteney

Courteney Bunch · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Anastasia was awesome! She was very firm and directive per our request which was great. We had a lot of family and a lot of different combinations of pictures to be taken and she was very patient with us as we organized and brought people together. When we would be all put together she took plenty of pictures to make sure she has a lot to work with. When we made requests she followed them with her expert suggestions and twists. She was kind, happy, and worked hard. The sun was beating down on us and she was walking back and forth, directing where to put our arms or how to pose or stand and then running back to the right spot to capture the moment perfectly. She was patient when part of the families arrived late. She did great at directing us in the bride and groom photos while making it fun and causing authentic laughter. She was so friendly and made us feel very special on one of the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 11/06/2018