Anastasia Andenmatten Creative Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Madelyn
    Madelyn B. Married on 07/09/2022

Garden Party Galore

Wow wow wow. Anastasia just knocked it outta the park for our wedding! When I first saw the florals I was blown away. They were exactly what we had wanted. She was attentive to our requests and truly made the most gorgeous floral arrangements and activations for our special day. She was so accommodating, even with last-minute additions / changes, and really just a gem of a person. I cannot recommend enough hiring her as the florist for your wedding. She's a talented artist who will make your floral dreams come true!
    Alex Y. Married on 11/13/2021

An absolute dream!

Anastasia made the florals piece of my wedding a true breeze. We loved working with her so much for our wedding that we HAD to have her help us with our rehearsal dinner as well. She brings so much expertise and artistry to every aspect of your event. I knew immediately that she would elevate anything small idea we gave her and oh my goodness, did she deliver. Plus, she's a joy to work with. Trust her fully to bring your vision to life and you will not regret it!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Thank you so very much Alex! You were such a pleasure to work with and I feel honored you chose me for your big day AND rehearsal dinner. So much love to you two
  • Ali
    Ali H. Married on 10/30/2021

Anastasia is an artist!!

Anastasia is absolutely amazing at what she does. The floral design at our wedding was S T U N N I N G! Everyone we talked to at and after the wedding mentioned how gorgeous the flowers were. We gave Anastasia an idea of what we wanted, as well as our color palette, and she absolutely blew us away with her talent and creativity. Everything she did was even better than I imagined. She is also so mindful of waste and sustainability - basically she is an absolute dream human and artist.

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

WOW these are the kindest words ever. THANK YOU Ali for trusting me with everything. You deserve nothing but the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah B. Married on 10/23/2021

Seriously the very best!

Anastasia was hands down our best wedding vendor, but she isn't a vendor, she's a partner. I cannot recommend her enough. She is thoughtful, budget conscious, and beyond talented. Her design ability is unparalleled and truly differentiated. I have never seen florals even remotely similar to what Anastasia designs and executes. Our wedding had very tight flips and she nailed it. The floral installation was flawless and she never settled for mediocrity from start to finish. People are still talking about our flowers.
    Molly T. Married on 09/04/2021

The best flowers ever!

I can't say enough amazing things about Anastasia.
    Everyone at our wedding said we had the most beautiful and unique flowers they have ever seen. She was incredible from prep to day of and pulled off our vision like no other. Her team was extremely creative! We didn't want your "typical" wedding flowers and she delivered. We are so grateful for Anastasia and all that she did to make our wedding look incredible. If you don't go with her you are crazy!! She is the absolute best, a true visionary!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Molly!! These are the nicest words ever. I appreciate ALL the trust you placed in me, and had so much fun working with you. You deserve nothing but the best. Cheers to you and Jamie
    Brittany P. Married on 08/14/2021

An absolute dream!

Anastasia is an absolute dream to work with! During a complicated pandemic planning year, she was flexible, quick to respond, so compassionate and celebratory. Beyond her kindness and professionalism, Anastasia's floral arrangements are stunning and remain a clear highlight of our wedding day. They managed to both coincide seamlessly with the venue scenery and stand out in their elegant simplicity. I feel so lucky to have had Anastasia on our vendor team and will hopefully work with her again in the future!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Brit, you were so lovely to work with throughout the planning process! Thank you for trusting me with your vision, and granting me creative freedom to have fun with your design. I loved being a part of your day, and meeting your family and friends. I hope to work with you soon!
    Natalie L. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

one of my favorite parts of my wedding

Anastasia is wonderful. We worked with her through the pandemic and she was flexible and her communication was always kind and clear. I really love flowers and I wanted the reception to feel close to nature and full of color. Anastasia hung tons of wildflowers from the ceiling and it was incredible. I felt like she perfectly understood what I was looking for and brought it to be in such a creative and beautiful way. People were commenting on the flowers all night. Thank you so much Anastasia.

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Natalie, thank you SO much for your trust. I am so happy that I could bring your vision to life after so much waiting on your end due to postponement. What an amazing vision! You and Stephen deserve nothing but the best and it was such a joy working with you both!
    Maria B. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing!

Anastasia Andenmatten was incredible! I would hire her again and again! I didn't really know how to describe what I wanted, but she is so creative and helpful and really helped me uncover what I wanted for my wedding day! She chose the most gorgeous flowers and totally trusted her to make everything perfect.

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Maria, thank you so very much for your kind words! It was seriously my pleasure -- I'm so happy for you two!
    Colby Married on 10/10/2020

Great florist!!!

Because of all the uncertainty with COVID, my fiance and I went from planning a 200+ person wedding to a 20 person wedding. That meant lots of last minute changes, including changing our date, venue, caterer, and finding a florist. Anastasia was recommended to me by a close friend with about a month to our wedding date and she was awesome! She was able to put together truly beautiful bouquets (bride + maid of honor) and boutonnieres with less than 1 month notice. I provided her some photos and a very general idea of what I wanted and she created absolute art. She is really talented and very easy to work with, and I can't recommend her highly enough. If I (or a friend) ever need a florist in the future she is going to be the first person I think of!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Thank you SO much Colby! I'm so happy I could play a part in your beautiful, well-deserved celebration. Congrats again to you and Sean!
    Celeste Married on 10/10/2020

Magical, stunning

Anastasia is a flower guru! She made our garden wedding even more magical than we could have dreamed! Her designs are unique and stunning. She was so laid back and easy to work with and truly understood our vibe. I will recommend her to everyone!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Thank you so much Celeste! It was so lovely working with you. Congratulations again to you and Mark.
  • Jesenia
    Jesenia G. Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect Elopement Florals

Anastasia knew exactly the flowers we wanted, even though we didn't even know ourselves! We originally hired her for our "full size" wedding but once 2020 hit we obviously had to completely change our plans. We ended up throwing together a tiny ceremony at a venue we'd never even visited in person. We only had about a month to plan this one, and I've never paid much attention to flowers, so I wasn't able to give Anastasia very good guidance of what I was looking for. I sent her one picture of a bouquet I liked on Pinterest, along with a picture of my dress and pictures of our venue from their website. And she knocked it completely out of the park! They were so beautiful and exactly the extra touch that our celebration needed. She was really helpful, patient, and responsive when I was trying to determine exactly which types of floral decorations we would need from her "elopement menu", and completely flexible when we needed to add cake flowers at the last minute! Overall I would highly highly recommend her to anyone!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Jesenia, thank you SO very much for your kind words! I feel grateful and lucky that we could work together and make your quick celebration extra special. You deserve the very best! Congrats again to you and Matthew. Xo, Anastasia
    Alexa Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing and perfect experience

I don't know where to start!! I had nothing but the most incredible experience from the moment I first made contact with Anastasia. She is professional, personable, warm, and it was clear that she really cared about making our special day exactly how we envisioned. She is so knowledgeable, creative, and truly an expert in the floral world. She made our vision and dreams a reality, and then some, in a way that words will never be able to describe! From the bouquets to the arch, to the table arrangements, and to the beautiful greenery that made our reception in a rustic barn come alive with color and life, she truly blew us away with her talent and delivery. I would highly recommend her to everyone!! I cannot express enough thanks and gratitude to Anastasia, she is truly amazing in every way!!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Alexa, this absolutely made my day, to hear you were so happy. Thank you so much for your trust, for granting me creative freedom, and your graciousness and hospitality on day-of. You were a DREAM to work with. And I loved seeing you two so happy on your wedding day!
    Tyler M. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Florals! Best Decision Ever.

We were introduced to Anastasia through our wedding planner. We had to postpone our 2020 wedding due to the pandemic and decided to plan a mini-wedding on our original date. We are so glad that our planner recommended Anastasia because she did an AMAZING job and our florals were more gorgeous than we could have imagined.
    We loved that Anastasia had an elopement package and it was perfect for our small wedding and intimate picnic. Since we were selecting florals a la carte, we trusted Anastasia with a "designer's choice" approach, where she selected the best seasonal florals using our color palette. Unfortunately, we were not able to meet with her one-on-one, but her work truly speaks for itself - check out her Instagram!
    Our florals were absolutely PERFECT! She nailed our color palette and incorporated the most unique flowers and foliage into the arrangements. She truly made all the details of our day come together and we cannot thank her enough!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Britney and Tyler, thank you so, so much for your kind words and for trusting me with your vision for the day. The celebration looked so beautiful and I am wishing you both the best in this next chapter! xoxo
    Taryn T. Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What are you waiting for? Anastasia’s got you.

Anastasia is amazing! Super responsive, accommodating, and transparent with costs throughout the process. She understood our budget and recommended the best ways to get a bang for our budget. Her design sense and aesthetics is top notch. Anastasia is the one to trust for your big day and she’ll take good care of you every step of the way.

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Taryn, you have been such a joy to work with and I am so glad we can continue working together for an epic 2021 party. Thank you for your kind words, and congrats again to you and Jeff!
    Erica W. Married on 07/01/2020

Perfect Experience!

Anastasia did in an incredible job with our wedding. She made it so easy for us! The bouquets were perfect (exactly what we imagined!) and she coordinated with the reception location on the setup details. Overall, very organized, professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Thank you SO much, Erica. You were so lovely to work with and it made me so happy to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again to you both. xo
    Marie Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Anastasia knocked it out of the park! Everything she created for our wedding was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. She remembered details I mentioned in our very first meeting, checked in with us during the planning process, and was beyond kind and professional through it all. Having her on our team was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Hire Anastasia if you want someone organized, prompt, fun, and incredibly talented!!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Marie, thank you so much for your sweet words. I feel lucky that you found me and honored that you chose me for your big day! It was so lovely working with you and Mitch. xo!
  • Angela
    Angela N. Married on 01/07/2020

Truly Special

Truly the most beautiful flowers I have ever received. Anastasia has an incredible eye for floral design. Whimsical varieties, unique palette, and lush greens -- I could not stop looking at this gorgeous arrangement. Highly recommend her work!!
    Eliza L. Married on 10/12/2019

We love Anastasia!

Anastasia was extremely responsive, flexible and relaxed in planning our flowers. But EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY, her work was gorgeous. We got so many compliments on the look, especially her ceremony design which wasn’t about and beyond anything I could have dreamed. She did this all for an extremely reasonable fee. I had so much fun working with her and would recommend her to anyone.

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

ELIZA! You were SUCH a joy to work with throughout your wedding planning and I am so glad I could make this happen for you. I loved playing a role in your and Ryland's beautiful day. Thank you for such kind words. XO!
  • Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 09/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The sweetest soul and most creative florist!

As a fellow creative (photographer), I've worked with Anastasia in both a collaborative role as well as a client role, and I can say without a doubt that she is the absolute sweetest soul and the most creative florist! She always blows me away with her unique designs (and use of flowers that I've never even seen before), and she has a way of taking a feeling or thought and making it into a stunning floral arrangement or statement piece/installation! We've worked on styled photoshoots as well as real weddings together and my clients are always blown away with the final result! Hire her now and ask about floral installations!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Sarah, you're so sweet! Thank you for such kind words. I've loved working with you and can't wait to work with you more in 2020.
    Stephanie Married on 09/07/2019

Five stars!

Anastasia is amazing! She's got an eye for floral design and you won't go wrong if you choose her. She's patient and very detail oriented which is needed when you're planning that special day. I pretty much told Anastasia the color of the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen's suits and she created an amazing floral design. In my bouquet she even snuck in a very cute pomegranate. She's the best! Highly recommend!

Anastasia Andenmatten Creative's reply:

Steph, thank you so much! You were a DREAM to work with and I am so grateful we had the opportunity to partner on this. That party though ... can we do it again every year???
  • Hillary
    Hillary J. Married on 08/01/2019

Rising Star / Highly Talented - Don't miss out

As a photographer, I have a huge respect for floral design and styling. Anastasia and I have worked on a number of projects together from weddings to commercial shoots. Not only is she insanely talented and creative, she's also very thorough and organized. It's always a dream to work with vendors who bring their creative eye AND punctuality/professionalism — Anastasia does all three with such ease. The industry is lucky to have her.
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She knows your style better than you know it yourself

Anastasia blended our two styles perfectly together, she actually understood my own style better than me. I gave her creative freedom as well as a few specific asks and everything was done 10x better than I could have dreamed. When it comes to flower trends there can be some misunderstandings and nerves, which we definitely navigated. Ikebana is cool, but was feeling a little too extreme for me, so after we talked, and what came out, it was so well balanced. The other incredible talent I appreciated so much was for the vision of how to incorporate a multitude of styles. Who knew you could pull off tropical plants with eucalyptus! I feel like my flowers were edgy and timeless and I still cannot take my eyes off of the bouquet sitting in the vase next to me now. Thank you doesn't cut it Anastasia!
    Meagan M. Married on 02/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Making This Clueless Bride Look Good! LOVED working with Anastasia!!

We got married at City Hall in January with family and celebrated at Foreign Cinema with 145 friends in February and Anastasia made my dream a reality, despite the unconventional schedule of events. From start to finish, Anastasia made everything feel and look so easy; she listened to me (pathetically attempt to) describe my floral vision, worked closely with me to mock up my wedding bouquet and celebration table-scapes, taught me about types of flowers and introduced me to new ones, and made sure to stay within my budget. She is incredibly organized, dialed in, detailed, hilarious, and patient. Working with Anastasia felt so natural and stress free; so much so, that my husband and I are going to start ordering floral arrangements from her regularly :) Thank you, Anastasia for EVERYTHING! You made this clueless bride look good!! XO
  • Dana
    Dana S. Married on 08/11/2018

So creative!

We used Anastasia for our rehearsal dinner. It was a themed dinner, and we were struggling with going too over the top on the theme and it turning tacky. She took my vision and brought it to life and then some. We were so happy with the outcome and tablescape, everyone ended up commenting on the flowers the whole night. Anastasia is responsive, creative and very easy to work with. She is upfront about everything and made the whole process a breeze! We will definitely be using her again for our events! THANK YOU!!!!
    Alexandra C. Married on 07/05/2016

Farm-to-table dream wedding!

Anastasia made our farm-to-table wedding dream into a reality. She sourced local flowers (even using wildflowers from the property) to make an organic, cascading bridal bouquet, as well as the grooms' boutonniere, wreaths, cake topper, and our tablescape. Our wedding took place outdoors and her flowers were the perfect complement to the landscape. Thank you for making our day so beautiful!
illustration stars