Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Reviews

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 3
Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 4
Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 5

Pauline · Married on 07/20/2013

After investing much effort in considering Grand Tradition in Fallbrook and Automotive Museum in Balboa Park San Diego as a place to hold our wedding, my husband and I decided on The Clubhouse in Anaheim Hills because of its vast green landscape, classy architecture and the 2 minute commute from our house.

The packages The Clubhouse offers are comprehensive and easy to understand. This was one of the important decision factors after having to calculate how many glasses of lemonade my guests should have with other caterers. Another thing I appreciated was the fast responses The Clubhouse provided to many of my inquires unlike other wedding venues and caterers I dealt with. One huge plus was also that a wedding coordinator was assigned to us on the day of our wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. All and all, we had a great wedding for our 55 guests without breaking our piggy bank.

Our wedding coordinator, Stephanie, did a fabulous job help setting up the ballroom and keeping me from having a pre-wedding melt down coordinating all the important arrangements. Because we had a day wedding, everything started at 6am and The Clubhouse was very accommodating having staff waiting on us at 6am. My husband and I had a great time celebrating our special day with all our close family and friends in a very intimate setting provided by The Clubhouse and we have the photography to prove it. I highly recommend The Clubhouse to anyone still looking for a place to celebrate their special day. I have been to many of my engaged friends.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Henderson · Married on 07/05/2013

All three ladies I worked with were absolutely wonderful! I will highly recommend this venue to my friends and family for any future events.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2012

We recently had our wedding reception at Anaheim Hills Clubhouse (we had our ceremony at a church). Marie and Bethany were truly wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. On the day of the reception, when I walked in, I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. They did an AMAZING job setting everything up and we are so happy with how everything looked. Also, the food was delicious, and Marie made SURE I ate enough before I got up to socialize. And people are still raving about the empanada appetizers! We truly had such a great experience with Anaheim Hills and have some amazing memories from our wedding. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful site, great food, and absolutely wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse's reply:

You and Ed were great! We had such fun working with you two and can't wait to see you soon with pictures...and to hear about your next trip! Thank you for the review!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/27/2012

The Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding. The grounds were gorgeous, the ballroom was spacious enough to accommodate our 300+ guests, the food was delicious, and the service was absolutely out-of-this-world amazing. Everyone who we had the pleasure of working with was so professional, accommodating, friendly, and kind. They truly have a passion for helping people create the wedding or event of their dreams. I know that they had SO many other important events to plan and execute during our nine months of planning, but the attention they gave us made us feel like we were the only ones that mattered...the service was just that great! From the first time we met with them until we made our grand exit after the reception, they were supportive, excited, and there with us every step of the way. On the night of our wedding, the Anaheim Hills Clubhouse team worked with all of our vendors to help ensure that everything went off without a hitch, and more importantly that we were happy, stress free, and completely enjoying our special night. I would one hundred percent recommend this venue to anyone looking for a personalized, affordable, beautiful, and all around amazing event!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Corree · Married on 12/09/2011

Anaheim Hills Golf Course was the perfect venue for our reception. The staff was incredibly accommodating during our wedding planning and as well as during our reception. Marie was great to work with and was very flexible with the things we needed. Everything turned out the way we envisioned. The grounds provided numerous places to take gorgeous pictures, the staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, and it is priced competitively with other locations.

Sent on 01/21/2012

bethmarie · Married on 11/11/2011

Wenydy, Marie, and Angelica, helped to make our wedding venue extra special. Working with them was a great experience and Marie is good at what she does! She helped us in every aspect of planning in terms of the what the venue offers and made it easy for us. They were prompt in communication and always urged us to ask questions, if any.

The banquet area was already beautiful to begin with and worked to our advantage. The food and beverage exceeded our expectations and we did not hear one negative review regarding this. I was impressed that our visitors said that their food was delicious- I've heard stories about other venues where the food at the tasting tasted different than at the special event. In our case the food and beverages were great- and the team of servers were in constant communication with us regarding our alcohol bar tab. The whole planning process and the night-of was a breeze with the Anaheim Hills Golf Course staff.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Lissete · Married on 10/22/2011

Great venue with amazing and caring staff. They were very easy going and listened to every detail and question we had. I had an amazing experience and wish I could do it all over again in the same location.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Nikki · Married on 07/21/2011

We had a beautiful wedding reception at the Anaheim Hills Golf Course! We got married 7/21/11 outside and had the reception in a small area of the grand ballroom. It was perfect for our 30 person wedding! The staff was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with.
    The food was AMAZING! We recieved so many compliments on how filling and delicious it was (we went with the chicken with Lemon butter sauce)
    Everything was included for a very reasonable price and I couldnt be happier with how it all turned out.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Kattie · Married on 06/25/2011

Where do I begin! They were all such wonderful people!!!!!!!! Wendy was AMAZING!!! She helped my husband and I out during our entire process getting things started. The president Orin helped us with budget needs. And Marie took care of the actual ceremony. Marie took care of everything! She did so much I didn't even know she was going to do. She braught our champagne and treats to my green room. She set out all my little gifts for the guests. I had cupcake tower centerpieces and she put all the cupcakes in the stands and put them on there. I'm pretty sure she put the extra flowers on my wedding cake. She brought my husband and I our food and some of our drinks. She was on it!!! She was amazing and I thank her. Wendy was incredibly helpful. She told me the day I met her that I didn't have to worry about any time frames or any meetings because she would let me know, and she did! One of the best parts of the clubhouse is the food tasting event my sisters and mom and I went to. It was a wonderful chance to taste everything from the food, to the drinks. I just wanted to say thank you. And if you are having trouble picking where to go for your wedding, PICK THE CLUBHOUSE IN ANAHEIM HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Kenina · Married on 08/28/2010

Marie from Anaheim Hills was wonderful! She couldn’t have made our wedding planning any easier! She was very organized and was willing to change things around in our reception package to meet our needs. She and Wendy were very prompt in answering our questions from how much upgraded linens are to how much power is available for uplights. We never had to worry about anything for our wedding reception. On wedding day, Marie even came up to us with hors douvres while we were taking photos (a major plus since we haven’t eaten all day). The food was great, the service was great, and they even give you that personal touch by sending a handwritten thank you card and free brunch! =)

Sent on 09/13/2010

Rosy · Married on 09/10/2006

The best place to have your wedding reception!!

Sent on 05/16/2008

The entire staff at the Anaheim golf course was amazing. The venue turned dout beautiful and they really go out of their way to ensure guests are served and happy.

Sent on 06/17/2014

neha · Married on 03/01/2014

Stephanie and Julie were the one's I ended up dealing with for the most part for our wedding. They were quick to respond to my emails and always accomodating when I wanted to come by to speak to them. They did their best to envision my wedding even though they had not before helped with an Indian wedding. They did a great job learning our different traditions and helping with them. I did not hire a coordinater and in the end did not need one because the venue did a great job coordinating everything. My wedding was amazing and I am very glad to have shared it with the AH clubhouse and especially Julie and Stephanie.

Sent on 03/22/2014

nicole · Married on 06/21/2013

jessica and jose were amazing!!

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • sangeetavarma

Sangeeta · Married on 11/10/2007

3.5

This was a great venue to work with, very flexible and met all our needs. Also worked with us on some unique features to our Indian Wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2008

EMELIE · Married on 04/26/2014

Julie Pariso was such a pleasure to work with in helping me with my wedding reception. She answered all of my questions and concerns to the best of her ability and was definitely flexible to move and change things around, especially when our guest count was low and had to bring up our budget. It's great when you can add goodies like the chocolate fondue fountain. AWESOMMMMME! The venue itself is beautiful. Their main ballroom is big and spacious and can be broken down to 2 smaller event spaces. On the other side of the building they have their bar and 2 other smaller spaces that can be used for events. Another great space which I loved utilizing was their outdoor patio which overlooked the golf course. It was so spacious and definitely accommodated my guests for cocktail hour. My wedding day had such beautiful weather that it made cocktail hour even better. Too bad I didn't get to enjoy any of it because of bride and groom photos. =( All in all, Julie and her team did such a wonderful job in orchestrating my reception.

One really important thing I would have to point out. The reason why my husband and I chose Anaheim HIlls Golf Course was because of the 6 hour event time they provide, plus cocktail hour. We've looked into many other venues before finding Anaheim Hills and most places provided 4-5 hours. If you're looking to have an event and you know you want to stretch out the fun a tad bit, definitely go with Anaheim Hills Golf Course.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Our event went off without a hitch. Very fun and enjoyable wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Ava · Married on 08/01/2010

Anaheim Hills Golf Course was our venue for our wedding on August 1, 2010. I think the level of professionalism at the venue is exceptional. The service was excellent! The wait staff were very attentive and affable. The Clubhouse is a beautiful place to have your reception. There are several options for the overall look of your wedding ceremony so that you can effectively tailor your ceremony to your vision. The preferred vendors are top quality!

Wendy was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful. She ensured that the event ran smoothly. The timing was punctual and seamless. Wendy really helped incorporate many details that we had planned for our wedding day. She basically took care of everything so that we could relax and did not have to worry about a thing (and we honestly did keep her busy with the amount of details we had planned for the wedding day). She genuinely cares about making you happy. Planning your wedding with Wendy is easy!

The food looked amazing. However, I think the food could taste better. The food is good but not the best you will ever taste. Also, I wish they had a separate changing room for the groom but we were able to make it all work.

Overall, we would definitely recommend the venue and we were very pleased with everything on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2010

Alex · Married on 10/29/2016

Julie and everyone at The Hills where awesome! helpful, cooperative, Wedding was a complete success!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Aida · Married on 06/30/2013

3.0

Easy experience. Good price for the area. I got married at the nature park and this venues proximity and convenience was hard to beat. My only complaint was the consistency of management on the night of the wedding. The "manager" changed half way through and it was clear that the second one was a bit confused.

Still, it was a great time and a good deal

Sent on 09/07/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2006

We were very pleased with the Clubhouse for both the wedding ceremony and reception. They did a wonderful job and were very helpful along the way with planning and easing my worries.
    The food was wonderful! The only thing that bummed us out was that we did not get the "doggie bags" of food for later.
    The gift certificate for a free Sunday brunch was a nice surprise when it came in the mail.

Sent on 10/05/2008

3.6
      3.5

At first I had a few problems with the planning of our wedding. The coordinators had misplaced our initial paperwork which caused us to have to re-do and discuss specifics again. But in the end everything went perfectly and the coordinators did an excellent job and I was really happy with the way our wedding went and how perfectly timed everything was. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect because of the great group I worked with!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse's reply:

To Whom it May Concern,

We are not certain to which wedding this is pertaining to, as we do not see a name signed, but we sincerely apologize for any dissatisfaction you had on the planning process of your wedding. We at the Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills continually strive to improve our planning and execution of food, beverage and meeting services, so we truly appreciate and welcome your valuable feedback.

If you wish to discuss this in further detail please feel free to contact us at the catering office at any time. 714-998-3041 x3.

Sincerely,