Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Reviews

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 6
Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 7

Shelley Dolney · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Loved this place

If you need a venue to accommodate a larger wedding, the ballroom is beautiful and worth a look. Orin and his event staff are excellent.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Wedding Night

We are so lucky to have found this hidden gem. The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills team was amazing and so easy to work with! They answered all of our questions and were so easy to work with. Our vendors loved them, we loved them, and our family and friends loved the ceremony area, the reception area, and the friendliness of the staff. The day of the wedding, we simply relaxed and their team took care of everything. The food was delicious and the night was wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to all my friends and family. The entire planning process was made so clear and it was a breeze to plan. I never felt stressed out or rushed into making a quick decision by their team. From booking a tour to signing the contracts and executing the wedding, everything was perfect. I am SO HAPPY that we picked this location as our wedding destination. Please do not miss your chance to visit or book this venue!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Deann Wagner · Married on 07/03/2019

The Clubhouse - What a day!

Contracted with this venue for my wedding. They have all inclusive package which includes the catering. Food was great. Staff and coordinators were phenomenal. The planning leading to and the day of the wedding was flawless thanks to them! As a bride with a million things going on, they truly made it worry free for me! Thanks Alexis, Crystal, Jackie and Orin!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Rebekkah · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing Reception Venue!

Wow! I cant even explain how thankful I am that we found this amazing venue. The staff at the Clubhouse was top notch. I had so many questions and last minute changes and Jackie and Jenny were always there to help make everything as smooth as possible especially when planning a wedding out of state. We had brought all of our decorations to the venue a few days before and they set up everything for the reception which turned out absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a flexible, great priced venue with coordinators who truly love their job!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Christine · Married on 12/01/2018

Great team and venue!

The staff at The Clubhouse made the entire planning process so easy for me. I could not have asked for a more caring and attentive team to help me during the stress of planning a wedding. I can assure you that you will not receive anything less than extraordinary when it comes to customer service with the staff (including the staff for the day of) at this venue.

The venue is perfect for a classic wedding with beautiful space outdoors for the ceremony and indoors in the banquet hall for the reception. I loved how they offer packages that are very reasonable in price, and you can customize them as well.

The food they provide at this venue was also spot on. It's simple but they do it right. All of my guests said their meals were delicious.

The only issue I encountered was the lighting for the ceremony outdoors. Because our wedding was in December, it grew very dark by the time of my ceremony. Just be aware that the Clubhouse does not provide any extra lighting. However, they are very accommodating to bringing in your own lighting.

If I had to do it all over, I would pick The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills again and again!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Veronica · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing beyond our expectations

This venue is beautiful! The staff here are so great and very attentive to what we needed. They truly worked so hard to make our wedding the most memorable celebration of our lives. The staffs kindness surpasses any customer service we have experienced. There are no words that can explain how thankful I am for each and everyone of them especially Jenny and Quinn

Sent on 10/29/2018

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding here for 165 guests on a Saturday night. The venue was great (lots of open spaces so our guests didn't feel cramped and there were lots of places to take photos) and the staff was amazingly responsive and accommodating, which made the wedding planning process so much easier. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Alexandra Martinez · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing Service and Amazing Team!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills is. From the moment we came in to get more information, to the day we had our wedding there, the whole team was so friendly and accommodating. From when we decided to have our wedding there, they walked us through all the processes, gave us completely reasonable deadlines to finalize everything, worked with our own unique requests, and made sure every last detail was taken care of and accounted for. If you want a worry-free and stress-free wedding, please consider this venue! We were SO taken care of and the service was incredible the day of! My friends and family still talk about how great the service was and how they felt so taken care of. Would HIGHLY recommend to any bride! Jenny was our day of coordinator, and she organized everything so perfectly. I am so grateful for her. She worked with my family to make sure all the details were taken care of and that my mother and others were calm and made fully aware of any changes. She's the BEST! It's so worth it to work with this sweet staff, and to use a location that provides the space, the catering services, the bar, and the cake! Not only do they take care of so much, but they are thorough and very excellent at their job.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Esmeralda · Married on 08/25/2018

The whole team was very helpful, made us feel comfortable & very nice!! Our wedding was amazing!!! Wish i could re-live it again!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jill · Married on 08/18/2018

I don't think i could have chosen a more perfect venue for our wedding! From the simple things like responding within hours to my emails, to working with our budget, to the food, location, and little extras for our reception. But most importantly the staff! The customer service here was a major deal breaker for me and it set them higher than the rest of the venues we visited. Stephanie was amazing! Her and Jackie definitely made this planning process a lot less stressful for me. From the get go, Jackie was so helpful and I loved her recommendations. I am a very indecisive person so she made the little detailed decision making a lot more easier. Stephanie, our day of coordinator, made the last month of planning go amazingly smooth. Her quick response to my emails and attentiveness to my requests, even my last minute changes just 2 days before the wedding, were very much appreciated. She also handled our large wedding party with grace and lined everybody up on time for our reception grand entrance. I couldn't have asked for a more professional and fun coordinator than Stephanie.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Ann · Married on 08/11/2018

Whoa I could not have asked for the day to go any better. The staff was so accommodating and our coordinator Stephanie McArthur was such a pleasure to work with. When I walked into the ballroom I was stunned by how amazing it looked. I was beyond pleased at the layout and the way Strphanie decorated. Thank you for making our special day perfect.

Sent on 08/16/2018

BRITNEY · Married on 08/04/2018

Stephanie was amazing. She had great customer service and was very personable!!! I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event at the Clubhouse of Anaheim Hills.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Nerizze · Married on 04/29/2018

I had my wedding there recently, and my guests couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful everything was! Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, was so amazing! She really helped me every step of the way, was super patient with my million decorations and transformed our vision into reality! We had so many compliments on the venue, both inside and outside, as well as our food! Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Elsie · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was perfect. All the staff were very professional and extremely accomodating. We really appreciate everyone's help. Stephanie made sure everything went smoothly. All our questions were answered immediately.

There was just one thing, we were under the impression the bar would not have a tip jar.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jasmine · Married on 03/24/2018

Words cannot express how grateful my now husband and I are for booking The Clubhouse to write the first page in this new chapter of ours as husband and wife. From booking the venue 18 months prior to our wedding date of March 24, 2018, communications have been constant with every detail and update (and with such enthusiasm too - you know these gals love doing what they do)! Stephanie and Jackie have been a true pleasure to work with. The entire staff at The Clubhouse all carry a strong and professional demeanor. We went to brunch three times prior to our wedding and everyone met us with a smile and genuine concern for a postive customer experience. We truly recommend anyone looking to book a venue that is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life; offers both quaint and elegant features and is budget friendly for the value of the venue! We cannot thank everyone at The Clubhouse at Anahiem Hills Golf Course enough!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 8
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 9

Aileen · Married on 03/16/2018

Anaheim Hills made sure everything went as planned for our wedding day. Stephanie was great! She helped us with the entire process. Great communication and super friendly service!

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • I

iman · Married on 12/06/2017

We had a wonderful time enjoying our wedding without stressing about anything towards the reception organizing. Wonderful landscape , amazing Staff (thanks for Jackie she did an amazing job).

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 10
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 11
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 12

Jeanette · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved the location, the banquet hall, the food, and most importantly the service! Everyone was amazing... so happy we selected this venue for our special day!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I weren’t sure what kind of wedding we wanted. Big or small. We ended up having a wedding of 75 people. And it could not have been more Beautiful!!! Stephanie and the team could not have been more attentive. They made sure we ate right after pictures. They put some appetizers aside for us that we honestly didn’t think we would get a chance to eat. A few nights before the wedding Stephanie and I spoke and I voiced my biggest concerns to her. She assured me they would be taken care of and I had no doubt that she would be able to tackle those concerns. I would have my wedding here again in a heart beat!!! Thank
    You guys so much for giving my husband and I the wedding we didn’t know we wanted, but fell in love with!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 13

Jan · Married on 09/02/2017

Planning a wedding can be hectic. The support, responsiveness, and flexibility that the Clubhouse provided was welcoming and outstanding. Our requests and suggestions were met with a "can do" attitude. Our initial contact was with Orin and his professionalism before, during, and after the wedding are beyond reproach. Jackie was our "go to" person and "day of coordinator". She was creative, followed our instructions to the letter, and made sure that the ballroom was perfect! And the golf course provided a lovely backdrop for wedding photos. Highly recommend The Clubhouse for your Wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 14
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 15

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

From beginning to end you wont regret this venue.. If you like golf course scenery with a hotel vibe, this is your place. There are 3 areas of outdoor terraces- east west and north wings great for cocktail hours. The inside ballroom fits up to about 350 with dance floor. We booked this place a year in advance with 235 guests. At first I was skeptical that we would not fit .. but it was perfect with mix of long and round tables. The food was delicious- we ordered miso salmon and tri tip duet plates. Cake was contracted with the venue and was delicious. We recommend the bar for consumption instead of per hour- you save money that way. We put down 4,000 dollars and even got 1100 dollars back. *included with the 30k* we spent. The planners have great customer services. Julie, Jackie, Stephanie, and Jenny communicated very well with us and made our day special.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/07/2017

Anaheim hills golf course is a beautiful golf course to get married at. Not only is it really nice, the people and the wedding coordinators are very helpful. My wedding coordinators name is Julie . She has been non stop helpful, nice , friendly, and very excited to make my wedding day perfect in absolutely
    Every way possible . You can really tell she loves her job and helping people ! I love this golf course . I grew up in Anaheim hills and used to attend family Easter brunches here. The food is delicious and high quality . The reception area was absolutely perfect and it matched all of of my wedding colors perfectly. Thank you again Julie and everyone else for making our wedding beautiful. -Nikki Nash

Sent on 04/09/2017

jamie · Married on 03/11/2017

Such a great staff! They were so flexible and answered my questions promptly. I really didn't have any problems with them during our planning, which made our wedding planning that much more easier. I would recommend them to anyone planning any big event.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Joe · Married on 03/11/2017

Oak Canyon Nature Park (ceremony) + Anaheim Hills golf course (reception) worked out really well for us. Julie was super responsive and helpful.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jeff · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm absolutely speechless at how amazing the staff was here, especially the two main coordinators that we dealt with, Julie and Jackie - Professional, kind, genuine and literally felt like family! They took so much pride in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! Highly recommended!! Thank you so much! - Jeff and Jeanene Parker

Sent on 11/20/2016