Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Reviews

65 Reviews for Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse

65 Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Reviews

Veronica · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing beyond our expectations

This venue is beautiful! The staff here are so great and very attentive to what we needed. They truly worked so hard to make our wedding the most memorable celebration of our lives. The staffs kindness surpasses any customer service we have experienced. There are no words that can explain how thankful I am for each and everyone of them especially Jenny and Quinn

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding here for 165 guests on a Saturday night. The venue was great (lots of open spaces so our guests didn't feel cramped and there were lots of places to take photos) and the staff was amazingly responsive and accommodating, which made the wedding planning process so much easier. Highly recommend!

Esmeralda · Married on 08/25/2018

The whole team was very helpful, made us feel comfortable & very nice!! Our wedding was amazing!!! Wish i could re-live it again!

Jill · Married on 08/18/2018

I don't think i could have chosen a more perfect venue for our wedding! From the simple things like responding within hours to my emails, to working with our budget, to the food, location, and little extras for our reception. But most importantly the staff! The customer service here was a major deal breaker for me and it set them higher than the rest of the venues we visited. Stephanie was amazing! Her and Jackie definitely made this planning process a lot less stressful for me. From the get go, Jackie was so helpful and I loved her recommendations. I am a very indecisive person so she made the little detailed decision making a lot more easier. Stephanie, our day of coordinator, made the last month of planning go amazingly smooth. Her quick response to my emails and attentiveness to my requests, even my last minute changes just 2 days before the wedding, were very much appreciated. She also handled our large wedding party with grace and lined everybody up on time for our reception grand entrance. I couldn't have asked for a more professional and fun coordinator than Stephanie.

Ann · Married on 08/11/2018

Whoa I could not have asked for the day to go any better. The staff was so accommodating and our coordinator Stephanie McArthur was such a pleasure to work with. When I walked into the ballroom I was stunned by how amazing it looked. I was beyond pleased at the layout and the way Strphanie decorated. Thank you for making our special day perfect.

BRITNEY · Married on 08/04/2018

Stephanie was amazing. She had great customer service and was very personable!!! I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event at the Clubhouse of Anaheim Hills.

Nerizze · Married on 04/29/2018

I had my wedding there recently, and my guests couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful everything was! Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, was so amazing! She really helped me every step of the way, was super patient with my million decorations and transformed our vision into reality! We had so many compliments on the venue, both inside and outside, as well as our food! Thank you guys!

Elsie · Married on 04/14/2018

Everything was perfect. All the staff were very professional and extremely accomodating. We really appreciate everyone's help. Stephanie made sure everything went smoothly. All our questions were answered immediately.

There was just one thing, we were under the impression the bar would not have a tip jar.

Jasmine · Married on 03/24/2018

Words cannot express how grateful my now husband and I are for booking The Clubhouse to write the first page in this new chapter of ours as husband and wife. From booking the venue 18 months prior to our wedding date of March 24, 2018, communications have been constant with every detail and update (and with such enthusiasm too - you know these gals love doing what they do)! Stephanie and Jackie have been a true pleasure to work with. The entire staff at The Clubhouse all carry a strong and professional demeanor. We went to brunch three times prior to our wedding and everyone met us with a smile and genuine concern for a postive customer experience. We truly recommend anyone looking to book a venue that is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life; offers both quaint and elegant features and is budget friendly for the value of the venue! We cannot thank everyone at The Clubhouse at Anahiem Hills Golf Course enough!

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 1
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 2

Aileen · Married on 03/16/2018

Anaheim Hills made sure everything went as planned for our wedding day. Stephanie was great! She helped us with the entire process. Great communication and super friendly service!

• I

iman · Married on 12/06/2017

We had a wonderful time enjoying our wedding without stressing about anything towards the reception organizing. Wonderful landscape , amazing Staff (thanks for Jackie she did an amazing job).

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 3
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 4
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 5

Jeanette · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved the location, the banquet hall, the food, and most importantly the service! Everyone was amazing... so happy we selected this venue for our special day!!!!!

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I weren’t sure what kind of wedding we wanted. Big or small. We ended up having a wedding of 75 people. And it could not have been more Beautiful!!! Stephanie and the team could not have been more attentive. They made sure we ate right after pictures. They put some appetizers aside for us that we honestly didn’t think we would get a chance to eat. A few nights before the wedding Stephanie and I spoke and I voiced my biggest concerns to her. She assured me they would be taken care of and I had no doubt that she would be able to tackle those concerns. I would have my wedding here again in a heart beat!!! Thank
    You guys so much for giving my husband and I the wedding we didn’t know we wanted, but fell in love with!!!

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 6

Jan · Married on 09/02/2017

Planning a wedding can be hectic. The support, responsiveness, and flexibility that the Clubhouse provided was welcoming and outstanding. Our requests and suggestions were met with a "can do" attitude. Our initial contact was with Orin and his professionalism before, during, and after the wedding are beyond reproach. Jackie was our "go to" person and "day of coordinator". She was creative, followed our instructions to the letter, and made sure that the ballroom was perfect! And the golf course provided a lovely backdrop for wedding photos. Highly recommend The Clubhouse for your Wedding!

Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 7
    Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse 8

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

From beginning to end you wont regret this venue.. If you like golf course scenery with a hotel vibe, this is your place. There are 3 areas of outdoor terraces- east west and north wings great for cocktail hours. The inside ballroom fits up to about 350 with dance floor. We booked this place a year in advance with 235 guests. At first I was skeptical that we would not fit .. but it was perfect with mix of long and round tables. The food was delicious- we ordered miso salmon and tri tip duet plates. Cake was contracted with the venue and was delicious. We recommend the bar for consumption instead of per hour- you save money that way. We put down 4,000 dollars and even got 1100 dollars back. *included with the 30k* we spent. The planners have great customer services. Julie, Jackie, Stephanie, and Jenny communicated very well with us and made our day special.

Nikki · Married on 04/07/2017

Anaheim hills golf course is a beautiful golf course to get married at. Not only is it really nice, the people and the wedding coordinators are very helpful. My wedding coordinators name is Julie . She has been non stop helpful, nice , friendly, and very excited to make my wedding day perfect in absolutely
    Every way possible . You can really tell she loves her job and helping people ! I love this golf course . I grew up in Anaheim hills and used to attend family Easter brunches here. The food is delicious and high quality . The reception area was absolutely perfect and it matched all of of my wedding colors perfectly. Thank you again Julie and everyone else for making our wedding beautiful. -Nikki Nash

jamie · Married on 03/11/2017

Such a great staff! They were so flexible and answered my questions promptly. I really didn't have any problems with them during our planning, which made our wedding planning that much more easier. I would recommend them to anyone planning any big event.

Joe · Married on 03/11/2017

Oak Canyon Nature Park (ceremony) + Anaheim Hills golf course (reception) worked out really well for us. Julie was super responsive and helpful.

Jeff · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm absolutely speechless at how amazing the staff was here, especially the two main coordinators that we dealt with, Julie and Jackie - Professional, kind, genuine and literally felt like family! They took so much pride in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! Highly recommended!! Thank you so much! - Jeff and Jeanene Parker

Colin · Married on 08/19/2016

We used this location for our reception and it was just right for us. We had about 125 guests and got the full ballroom. We hired a lighting coordinator to place uplights that customized the ambiance of the room. The trip-tip dinner is fantastic. Julie did a great job of setting up our placecard and sweetheart tables, and helping us through the whole planning process.

Michael · Married on 07/30/2016

Everything was great. Would not have changed a thing. Thank you guys so much for everything!

Michelle · Married on 12/12/2015

From the moment we walked up to the venue we loved everything about it. I loved the outdoor area for the cocktail hour overlooking the golf course scenery. I loved the huge ballroom that could hold a massive dance floor. I loved the entrance that felt welcoming and elegant. And I especially liked the attention and service that was provided by the staff and catering at the clubhouse.
    After a tour of the venue and showing interest, we recieved two complimentary brunch vouchers to get a taste of the food and service. We ended up falling in love with the brunch and came six more times before our wedding date because it pretty much rocks.
    After we booked our date, it was a fun process working with our coordinator Jackie. She's the sweetest person ever.
    She was so patient with our last minute requests and helped us with table ideas and food recommendations.
    As a bride, I was kinda getting over the planning part and just wanted the day to arrive.
    Finally on our big day we stepped inside the clubhouse and saw our planning put all together. I was SO pleased! It was better than i expected. I honestly didn't have to worry or stress about anything because Jackie was on top of it.
    Our 140 guests were extremely happy with the food and drinks. We recieved our meals first and were able to enjoy it before we went mingling to each table.
    Knowing the risks, the clubhouse allowed us to leave our decorations over night so we wouldn't have to worry about it. We left so many things: frames, flowers, ash trays, signs, candy, gifts, vases. The only thing missing was a picture frame stand but everything else was packed up and ready to go. That was probably the only thing I was upset about, but it was something that could be replaced.
    We are so happy we had our wedding reception at the clubhouse. The venue is gorgeous and the staff was professional, helpful and sincere before and during our celebration.

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

We had our wedding reception here last August 8. Julie and Jackie and the rest of the team were all great. From the tour to the day of the wedding they made it all easy and wonderful. The ballroom was spacious enough for the number of guests we had (160+). The food was great, all our guest enjoyed them (I love the mashed potato, my most favorite). They were even flexible with our requests and even helped us picked the best foods to served. Everyone was happy on how our wedding came out, most specially me and my husband.

I love that they were very prompt in responding to our emails and they even send you follow ups -- to make sure to remind you about things that needs to be done (believe me you will need a lot of these as the day comes closer).

And they surely have competitive prices. We love how they have different packages and almost everything are already included.

I would say this place helped us have the wedding we really wanted.

Thank you Julie, Jackie and the whole team!:)

The clubhouse at Anaheim Hills was a beautiful venue. All my guests had a great time and really enjoyed the food. I loved how organized, thoughtful, artistically gifted and kind Jackie and Julie are. My wedding went so much more smoothly because of them. If I had a redo, I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I'd change one thing, I'd make sure all the family members made it into the group picture, but as far as the clubhouse is concerned, I wouldn't change a thing. They are perfect. And they made my wedding look classy, elegant and inviting, so I love them.