59 Reviews for Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Outside Cake (1)
58 Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse Reviews

I had my wedding there recently, and my guests couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful everything was! Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, was so amazing! She really helped me every step of the way, was super patient with my million decorations and transformed our vision into reality! We had so many compliments on the venue, both inside and outside, as well as our food! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Nerizze, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect. All the staff were very professional and extremely accomodating. We really appreciate everyone's help. Stephanie made sure everything went smoothly. All our questions were answered immediately.

There was just one thing, we were under the impression the bar would not have a tip jar.

Profile Picture Elsie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express how grateful my now husband and I are for booking The Clubhouse to write the first page in this new chapter of ours as husband and wife. From booking the venue 18 months prior to our wedding date of March 24, 2018, communications have been constant with every detail and update (and with such enthusiasm too - you know these gals love doing what they do)! Stephanie and Jackie have been a true pleasure to work with. The entire staff at The Clubhouse all carry a strong and professional demeanor. We went to brunch three times prior to our wedding and everyone met us with a smile and genuine concern for a postive customer experience. We truly recommend anyone looking to book a venue that is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life; offers both quaint and elegant features and is budget friendly for the value of the venue! We cannot thank everyone at The Clubhouse at Anahiem Hills Golf Course enough!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anaheim Hills made sure everything went as planned for our wedding day. Stephanie was great! She helped us with the entire process. Great communication and super friendly service!

Profile Picture Aileen, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful time enjoying our wedding without stressing about anything towards the reception organizing. Wonderful landscape , amazing Staff (thanks for Jackie she did an amazing job).

Profile Picture iman, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved the location, the banquet hall, the food, and most importantly the service! Everyone was amazing... so happy we selected this venue for our special day!!!!!

Profile Picture Jeanette , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I weren’t sure what kind of wedding we wanted. Big or small. We ended up having a wedding of 75 people. And it could not have been more Beautiful!!! Stephanie and the team could not have been more attentive. They made sure we ate right after pictures. They put some appetizers aside for us that we honestly didn’t think we would get a chance to eat. A few nights before the wedding Stephanie and I spoke and I voiced my biggest concerns to her. She assured me they would be taken care of and I had no doubt that she would be able to tackle those concerns. I would have my wedding here again in a heart beat!!! Thank
You guys so much for giving my husband and I the wedding we didn’t know we wanted, but fell in love with!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Planning a wedding can be hectic. The support, responsiveness, and flexibility that the Clubhouse provided was welcoming and outstanding. Our requests and suggestions were met with a "can do" attitude. Our initial contact was with Orin and his professionalism before, during, and after the wedding are beyond reproach. Jackie was our "go to" person and "day of coordinator". She was creative, followed our instructions to the letter, and made sure that the ballroom was perfect! And the golf course provided a lovely backdrop for wedding photos. Highly recommend The Clubhouse for your Wedding!

Profile Picture Jan, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Event Planning

From beginning to end you wont regret this venue.. If you like golf course scenery with a hotel vibe, this is your place. There are 3 areas of outdoor terraces- east west and north wings great for cocktail hours. The inside ballroom fits up to about 350 with dance floor. We booked this place a year in advance with 235 guests. At first I was skeptical that we would not fit .. but it was perfect with mix of long and round tables. The food was delicious- we ordered miso salmon and tri tip duet plates. Cake was contracted with the venue and was delicious. We recommend the bar for consumption instead of per hour- you save money that way. We put down 4,000 dollars and even got 1100 dollars back. *included with the 30k* we spent. The planners have great customer services. Julie, Jackie, Stephanie, and Jenny communicated very well with us and made our day special.

Profile Picture Michelle , 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Event Planning, Linens

Anaheim hills golf course is a beautiful golf course to get married at. Not only is it really nice, the people and the wedding coordinators are very helpful. My wedding coordinators name is Julie . She has been non stop helpful, nice , friendly, and very excited to make my wedding day perfect in absolutely
Every way possible . You can really tell she loves her job and helping people ! I love this golf course . I grew up in Anaheim hills and used to attend family Easter brunches here. The food is delicious and high quality . The reception area was absolutely perfect and it matched all of of my wedding colors perfectly. Thank you again Julie and everyone else for making our wedding beautiful. -Nikki Nash

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a great staff! They were so flexible and answered my questions promptly. I really didn't have any problems with them during our planning, which made our wedding planning that much more easier. I would recommend them to anyone planning any big event.

Profile Picture jamie, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oak Canyon Nature Park (ceremony) + Anaheim Hills golf course (reception) worked out really well for us. Julie was super responsive and helpful.

Profile Picture Joe, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I'm absolutely speechless at how amazing the staff was here, especially the two main coordinators that we dealt with, Julie and Jackie - Professional, kind, genuine and literally felt like family! They took so much pride in making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! Highly recommended!! Thank you so much! - Jeff and Jeanene Parker

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We used this location for our reception and it was just right for us. We had about 125 guests and got the full ballroom. We hired a lighting coordinator to place uplights that customized the ambiance of the room. The trip-tip dinner is fantastic. Julie did a great job of setting up our placecard and sweetheart tables, and helping us through the whole planning process.

Profile Picture Colin, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was great. Would not have changed a thing. Thank you guys so much for everything!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we walked up to the venue we loved everything about it. I loved the outdoor area for the cocktail hour overlooking the golf course scenery. I loved the huge ballroom that could hold a massive dance floor. I loved the entrance that felt welcoming and elegant. And I especially liked the attention and service that was provided by the staff and catering at the clubhouse.
After a tour of the venue and showing interest, we recieved two complimentary brunch vouchers to get a taste of the food and service. We ended up falling in love with the brunch and came six more times before our wedding date because it pretty much rocks.
After we booked our date, it was a fun process working with our coordinator Jackie. She's the sweetest person ever.
She was so patient with our last minute requests and helped us with table ideas and food recommendations.
As a bride, I was kinda getting over the planning part and just wanted the day to arrive.
Finally on our big day we stepped inside the clubhouse and saw our planning put all together. I was SO pleased! It was better than i expected. I honestly didn't have to worry or stress about anything because Jackie was on top of it.
Our 140 guests were extremely happy with the food and drinks. We recieved our meals first and were able to enjoy it before we went mingling to each table.
Knowing the risks, the clubhouse allowed us to leave our decorations over night so we wouldn't have to worry about it. We left so many things: frames, flowers, ash trays, signs, candy, gifts, vases. The only thing missing was a picture frame stand but everything else was packed up and ready to go. That was probably the only thing I was upset about, but it was something that could be replaced.
We are so happy we had our wedding reception at the clubhouse. The venue is gorgeous and the staff was professional, helpful and sincere before and during our celebration.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception here last August 8. Julie and Jackie and the rest of the team were all great. From the tour to the day of the wedding they made it all easy and wonderful. The ballroom was spacious enough for the number of guests we had (160+). The food was great, all our guest enjoyed them (I love the mashed potato, my most favorite). They were even flexible with our requests and even helped us picked the best foods to served. Everyone was happy on how our wedding came out, most specially me and my husband.

I love that they were very prompt in responding to our emails and they even send you follow ups -- to make sure to remind you about things that needs to be done (believe me you will need a lot of these as the day comes closer).

And they surely have competitive prices. We love how they have different packages and almost everything are already included.

I would say this place helped us have the wedding we really wanted.

Thank you Julie, Jackie and the whole team!:)

Profile Picture Angela, 8/8/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Cake, Linens, Event Planning

The clubhouse at Anaheim Hills was a beautiful venue. All my guests had a great time and really enjoyed the food. I loved how organized, thoughtful, artistically gifted and kind Jackie and Julie are. My wedding went so much more smoothly because of them. If I had a redo, I wouldn't change a thing. Well, I'd change one thing, I'd make sure all the family members made it into the group picture, but as far as the clubhouse is concerned, I wouldn't change a thing. They are perfect. And they made my wedding look classy, elegant and inviting, so I love them.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anaheim Hills Clubhouse was the perfect venue for our wedding! Not only were we able to capture so many beautiful photos on the best day ever, but the quality of service we received from Julie and the entire staff was beyond our expectations. I was an extremely hands on bride and Julie made everything so easy for us, from our decision making to set up. They were so flexible with everything we wanted to do. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Everything we wanted and more than we expected! We received compliments from every single guest about how beautiful the venue looked and how amazing the food tasted! We danced until the very last song of the night. Julie and Jackie were extremely responsive, courteous, and so sincere about wanting to provide the best service they could. I loved every minute of working with them, and I would definitely recommend their service and venue to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughters wedding reception was at the Clubhouse of Anaheim Hills, and we can't thank them enough for the perfect evening. From the time we signed the contract until the day of, they worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. The communication with Julie was amazing, if I had a question she would answer immediately. Sometimes we had an idea that had not been done before, she would look into it and get back to us right away. The service we received during the reception was spot on, everyone is polite and likes there job. We had appetizers and drinks on the beautiful patio overlooking the golf course before our sit down dinner in the banquet room. They served 130 guests quickly, so we were all eating at the same time. I have been to a venue that was catered by someone else and the candles weren't lit, and they ran out of coffee and didn't remake it. I wanted somewhere with superior service, and wouldn't run out of anything, and I got it. I really can't say enough about this superb group of people, thank you Julie and Jackie and all the staff for making our daughters wedding a dream come true. I will be back to enjoy your wonderful Sunday Brunch which is also amazing.

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills was wonderful for Our big day!!! Everyone there, especially Julie and Jackie, were friendly, accommodating, flexible, and professional. You all truly made this day very special and perfect. We have received multiple compliments about your staff.

Thank you.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot give enough great feedback about the Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse! I'm a wedding coordinator, and one of my couples held their reception there last month. Immediately, I was impressed by how communicative Julie at The Clubhouse was. She always responded to our emails quickly and effectively, was accommodating, and just on the ball! Once I met both her and Jackie, I knew we'd make a great team since they were friendly, professional, and just seem to love what they do. The rest of the staff at The Clubhouse were so helpful and sweet; I can't recommend The Clubhouse enough to couples who wish to have a smooth, elegant, and unforgettable wedding reception!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect and beautiful and the staff there played a huge role in that. Everything ran so smoothly! We want to thank you so much for everything! All your staff were amazing from Bethany to Stephanie to Julie! They all had beyond amazing customer service!!

Profile Picture Sovirny, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff is absolutely wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough about how hepful they all were. Julie was our day coordinator and she was awesome! Always there just when you needed her.

Profile Picture Darlene, 3/15/14, 1 Review