Ana Paz Cakes Reviews

Ana Paz Cakes 7
  • Paula

Paula · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfection

Could not be happier with my experience from start to finish. They responded to my emails so quickly, gave me a quote, we’re friendly and professional. Once I set up an appointment, I received the same wonderful treatment when I went in for the tasting. It’s a family business that they handle with such care. Will be recommending to anyone and everyone I know in need of a cake :)

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Kiona

Kiona · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful!!!!!

My husband and I went to Ana Paz cakes on a walk in basis. We went a few days before our wedding and they were so nice and accommodating. We enjoyed the cake tasting so much. We chose the amaretto and hazelnut flavors! They were so delicious. The cake was so beautiful!! We already had our cake inspiration in mind and they designed it perfectly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Ana Paz Cakes 12
    Ana Paz Cakes 13
  • Oscar

Oscar Daza · Married on 03/29/2019

The most moist and delicious cake!

Our wedding cake made by Ana Paz was the most moist and delicious cake I have ever eaten. Everyone loved it and couldn't stop talking about it!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/08/2019

Delicious & Beautiful Cakes

Our wedding cake was Beautiful, just as we pictured it to be! We choose the almond flavor with extra syrup for moisture and our guest loved it! Recommend this vendor for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

Delicious!

Our wedding cake was delicious and exactly what we pictured it to be. Such an easy process with Ana Paz and her team. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Donna · Married on 01/19/2019

Ana Paz is a wonderful baker with a passion for making you feel so very special on your wedding day. We faxed her a picture from a magazine and with her recommendations, we had a fabulous cake made from her great grandmothers recipe. The raspberries for filling were imported from Switzerland. This was no ordinary cake and Ana Paz is an extraordinary and accommodating person. No doubt here. We highly recommend Ana Paz Cakes.

Sent on 08/28/2008

Ana Paz Cakes's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you and create your beautiful cake! You can count on us for anything you may need in the future!

XO
    Caroline & Ana
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Cake!

Ana Paz did a fabulous job on our 2-tier wedding cake. I sent them a rough sketch of exactly what I wanted, and they definitely delivered! The vanilla cake with buttercream icing was very moist. It had a uniquely pleasant taste to it that almost reminded us of a sweet cornbread, but better! Planning our wedding from almost 900 miles away proved to be quite the challenge, but Ana Paz's responsiveness and attention details made the cake ordering process very simple and easy! Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Ana Paz Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Your cake was truly a pleasure to make!

XO

Caroline & Ana
  • maribel

maribel · Married on 01/12/2019

Dream cake

So happy with our wedding cake. It was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Ana Paz Cakes 14

Ann · Married on 12/08/2018

Spectacular Cake

I am extremely happy with our wedding cake. We chose a beach themed cake for our wedding considering we were having a small ceremony on the beach. After contacting multiple bakeries in order to obtain quotes, Ana Paz bakery seemed to offer us the best deal. With our guest list being less than 40 people the recommended amount was a 2 tiered cake. However, Ana Paz Bakery offered us the 3 tiered cake as shown in the picture we'd sent them for the same price as other competitive bakeries. We went in for the sampling of the flavors and loved the different choices. We opted for delivery of cake considering our wedding would be held about an hour from our location and didn't want to deal with the hassle on the day of. For an additional fee they took complete care of the delivery and arranged everything directly with the restaurant. What we were even more thrilled about was the fact that they dropped the price by $100 if we paid in full the day of the ordering of the cake. We hit the jackpot!!!! The design itself was spectacular. We are more than thrilled with this place and will continue to use them for future events.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2018

Best cake maker in town! The venue I chose (Longan's Place) and Ana Paz work together so for me, it was a very easy choice. The cake was my dream cake and I was even able to include sugar flowers instead of natural flowers for an extra fee. It's been 9 days since my wedding and the cake still tastes delicious. I was very happy with this cake!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 15

Ana Paz Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your cake was truly a pleasure to make and we look forward to creating many more beautiful cakes for you in the future!

Warm regards,

Ana & Staff
  • Y

Yuli · Married on 08/05/2018

Good delicious

Was a good customer services since first day ,

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Ana Paz Cakes 16

Jannie · Married on 07/15/2018

I was unable to attend a cake tasting for our wedding cake because we live in a different state, but Ana Paz was so easy to work with. I emailed examples of pictures of cakes I liked and they told me what all of my options were. We picked three flavors: vanilla rum, hazelnut vanilla rum, and lemon. The buttercream was beautifully done and delicious and our florist placed the flowers at the venue. It was all so delicious and we ended up taking the top tier home. We didn’t save it and ended up eating the top tier right away because it looked too delicious. Days later, the cake was still delicious and moist. It probably would have kept even longer and stayed just as delicious, but we couldn’t help but to eat it all within days. That cake was so perfectly balanced in flavor, I have never had such a delicious cake before. Thank you Ana Paz for the delicious cake and easy, accommodating ordering.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 17

Lynec · Married on 07/06/2018

When I took the first bite of the cake at the cake tasting I knew that I was already sold!!!! The cakes were just the right amount of moist. I hate dry cakes and Ana Paz just knows exactly the right ingredients to put together to make wonderful cakes. Our cake was part of a package from a venue but the staff at Ana Paz was super nice to give us their opinions on how what we could still get something that we loved but didn't go over our budget with the upgrades. I absolutely loved our wedding cake and the taste was just amazing. I had cake for breakfast the day after our wedding and I don't regret a thing. Thank you Ana Paz for making the best cakes in Miami.

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/23/2018

This was one of the easiest parts of our wedding. Ana was able to combine our wedding colors (orange and purple) and produced an awesome cake that mirrored the elegance of the evening. AND the cake tasted good!!!

Thanks, Ana!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful cake and delicious!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Ana Paz and the bakers are very responsive, easy to communicate with, and delivered an amazing product. I was getting frustrated with quotes I had received from other bakeries. Ana Paz cakes stood out as being within my price range and after meeting with them in person, it was easy to make the decision to choose them. The cake is delicious and they were able to replicate the cake I had chose eaxctly. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • almostashupe

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

The cake was beautiful and delicious! Meeting Ana was so fun, picking out cake flavors and having her draw our cake. Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 18

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

I had my wedding at The Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL and they use Ana Paz cakes for all of their weddings. I feel like i got so lucky because our cake was so delicious! We had a vanilla rumcake with buttercream icing and it was so moist and tasty. Our guests were raving about it all night! I can't wait for our 1st Anniversary to be able to taste it again! Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sophia · Married on 04/28/2018

Excited to have Ana Paz making my wedding cake. We choose vanilla rum and caramel filling which was yummy!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Unfortunately I never got to meet Rossana in person but she was so easy to work with and did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding cake! We planned our wedding in Florida completely from PA so we did all our coordination about the cake via email and text. We sent her a picture of what we wanted and we trusted her to recreate it for the wedding day. She was kind to help us make decisions on our cake choices since we were unable to visit her for a meet and greet and tasting/selection in person. The cake and cake pops she made for our day were absolutely gorgeous! We are so happy we worked with Rossana and highly recommend her for her professionalism, beautiful work and ease of doing business with!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 19
    Ana Paz Cakes 20

Milton · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a destination wedding and Ana Paz did an amazing job by accommodated us. She made time available on the date we went personally to just looking for information. We had our cake tasting at the same day. We had a 3 tier buttercream cake and it’s was super delicious.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 21

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

We wanted a simple cake with buttercream frosting for our wedding. We did ordered a four tier cake with plain buttercream frosting and vanilla and chocolate layers. Our cake was exactly what we wanted and it was yummy! My florist added flowers for detail.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 22

Ana Paz Cakes's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased!

Warm regards,
    Ana & Staff

Chongchong · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful cake! Looks exactly like what I found on Pinterest and tasted great!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Ana Paz Cakes 23
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 02/18/2018

ana did an amazing job on our cake! It was beautiful, classic, simply elegant (like I wanted), and delicious!

Sent on 03/09/2018