Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys Reviews

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 5
  • Colleen

Colleen Rodriguez · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful team!

Ana was a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. She very kindly accommodated the many changes made - going from just three people for hair and makeup to seven just days before the wedding! Amanda did my hair and makeup and my daughter's, and my mom's and we all looked beautiful! We were impressed with her expertise and she was very accommodating and listened to what we were looking for. We were very happy!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 6
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 7
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 8
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 9
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Sara

Sara OMalley · Married on 08/18/2019

Fabulous Hair by Shannon

Coming from Boston for my Florida Keys wedding, I stressed over finding the right vendors for my wedding. Shannon with BBFK is a ROCK STAR! She was wonderful - professional, flexible, responsive, and kind leading up to the big day. She arrived right on time at Hawks Cay and was a one woman show! She was so friendly and fabulous to work with! And she did an AMAZING job with my hair! I have a lot of hair but it is fine, and have always had trouble styling it for events. Shannon had no problem, gave me the perfect relaxed beachy waves I was looking for, and even got my lily hair clip to stay in and not move an inch all day! She did such a great job! And my stepdaughter - who was so nervous about the experience and went into it only having a vague idea of what she even wanted - was so incredibly happy with her hair she cannot stop talk about it! Shannon was great, recommended 100%, a wonderful person and talented hair stylist!! Thank you Shannon!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

kerri · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing team

Absolutely amazing! We were planning a destination wedding so I just picked someone from a list and I was so happy with my choice. Ana started me on a skin care regimen to make sure my skin was perfect for my day and that alone was worth every penny I paid for the services which were perfect. Right on time, moved right along and were so sweet and even gave some pointers and good products to be used when doing everyday makeup. Everyone had fun and looked beautiful, didn't melt in the 90 degree weather, and I had no stress knowing we were all in great hands.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2019

Thank you so much!

If you are looking for hair & Makeup to hold up in the Florida heat, Ana, Shannon, & Elizabeth are the best!!!

Our July 3rd wedding was HOT, and my makeup and hair held up the whole night! :)

Thank you so much for everything!!!

You’re work is amazing!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Dami Schlobohm · Married on 04/29/2019

Fabulous, Fun, & Flexible

Ana and Shannon were a delight. Even after my mom changed her mind and asked for make up last minute, they were able to get everyone ready on time and looking gorgeous~ they went above and beyond and even helped me fix my dress after everyone had left to get in place. Really made the getting ready process an enjoyable one. Thank you so much~♡

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 10
    Sent on 05/04/2019
  • elarena

Eryka · Married on 04/27/2019

Felt like a Queen

Ana is wonderful, responsive, helpful and organized. Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys is the place for hair and makeup for your big day in the Keys. Great price for the excellent service provided by Ana. Adela was my makeup artist. She was amazing! From the trial to the day of, she made me feel and look like a queen. She accommodated using my extensions, listened to what I was looking for and the makeup was absolutely flawless. It lasted all ceremony and photos, which was out on the beach, straight into the dinner. Adela is professional, sweet and very talented. I highly recommend Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys!!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 11
    Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Wedding Day Hair and Make up

Anna and her team were so easy to work with and so helpful! Very affordable and came to us. Both women worked quickly but efficiently. I was so impressed with my hair and my make up far exceeded my expectations. My bridesmaids and MIL loved their hair and eyelashes.

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 12
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 24
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 25
    Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2019

Just simply all round amazing! ❤️

Ana was incredible from the moment I engaged with her. She did such an excellent job helping me with my pre wedding prep to help me look amazing on the day. She made me feel and look incredibly beautiful that day, but on top of that she has the most amazing, fun personality and all of the bridal party loved her to bits! As soon as she walked thru the door, she just belonged! I am so incredibly thankful and happy I chose Ana. She really took care in finding out what me and my bridal party like and delivered above and beyond. If I could give 10 stars I would. Thank you, Ana!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 26
    Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 12/27/2018

LOVE Ana, Amazing & Talented!

I booked Ana and her team for my recent wedding in Key Largo. From our very first interaction, she was super friendly and interested in the look I wanted for my big day. I was able to do a trial with her a few months prior and we just hit it off straight away! She's so warm and friendly, has loads of experience and just knows what you're looking for! I knew she was the right lady for me!
    On the wedding morning, Elaine the hairstylist was over at 6.30am with a massive smile on her face and ready to make us all beautiful! The good vibes between Ana and her team (and all the other vendors) rubbed off on us as we laughed, listened to music and drank Cuban coffee (complimnets of Ana) on my wedding morning! They were the perfect team to keep us all calm, got us ready with loads of time to spare and do our touch ups before they said their goodbyes!
    I highly recommend Ana and her team as they are the perfect mix of experience, talent and a relaxed approach that is what any bride will appreciate on her big day!
    Thank you, Ana, for my gorgeous makeup -it was the exact look I wanted. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and my mom was in love with her makeup also! Elaine was an angel and created the most beautiful styles for us all! I'm so glad I picked you to be part of our special day!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 27
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 28
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 29
    Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Splain · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing team who were thoughtful and detailed with each style!

I would absolutely recommend Ana and her team. I was worried about 'not looking like myself' because I normally don't wear makeup. Ana was to helpful and considerate giving me a stunning and natural look. If I wasn't comfortable with something, she would adjust and try something different until I was happy. Definitely complete a trial for hair and makeup before hand, so you can try different styles and feel confident and comfortable with your look. I even schedule a second trial after changing my mind about a hairstyle, and they were more than happy to accommodate!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/18/2018

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected family emergency, I was unable to meet/work with Ana.
    We decided to move our ceremony to our home state vs Key West. Ana is hands down the best there is in KW. Ana has gone above and beyond for our family in our time of need. Ana went as far as to send contacts of hair and makeup artists in my area to use for our BIG DAY that are close friends of hers. All the best to the KW brides. Please do yourself a favor and book with Ana.

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Coc · Married on 11/11/2018

Make Up & Hair Services

Ana and Shannon did an AMAZING job. Both of the ladies were so easy to work with and knew exactly what they were doing. If I ever needed any make up or hair services in the Keys again, they would be my first and only choice. Thank you ladies for making me and my wife look flawless on our big day!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 30
    Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Lopez · Married on 11/04/2018

The freiretale

I had the most wonderful Wedding Day and felt more beautiful then ever before! Ana Baidet and her team of experts like Linda Shonning truly perform miracles. We are talking.. 8 women! Full hair and make up starting at 5:00 am to be ready by 10:00 am on a Sunday in the Florida Keys. Not only did it get done in record time but the overall experience was truly amazing! A morning I'll never forget with all my Bridesmaids and Mother. Not only do I highly recommend Ana and her team but I will use them again in the future and urge all brides to do the same! You want Perfection? IT DOES EXIST! Linda blended two styles for my hair that I was torn between and Ana .. she matched every one's eye shadows and lip color to their complexions and tones. Normally I'm a sucker for everything looking identically but since they had matching hair shoes and gowns I loved that she changed up the make up! Individually unique, together complete. Sooooooooooo blessed to have had you both on the most magical day of my life! THANK YOU

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 31
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 39
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 40
    Sent on 02/13/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough about Ana, Shannon, and the rest of her team. You can tell Ana has such a passion for makeup and Shannon is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to your hair. They work great as a team to make sure you are finished on time. Not only were they super professional, but they seriously make you feel like you are a part of their family. They had great conversations with us and laughed with us as well!
    I also want to thank Shannon for performing a hair trial the day before my wedding. I wanted my hair down, but the wind was CRAZY and I knew I needed it put up. She came to the house we were staying and spent an hour and a half on my hair and even fixed it into a different style before my rehearsal dinner. Thank you ladies so much for making me, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law look stunning for our wedding!
    Side note - we had an unexpected torrential rain storm as soon as I walked down the aisle and our hair stayed in place/our makeup didn't run. It looked like we had just walked out of the room!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

Ana and Shannon were amazing!! They made my bridal party, mom and me look better than we ever could've imagined!! Our guests kept complimenting all of us on our makeup and hair. If I could use these two for my everyday hair and make up I would! They were that amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to get their hair and makeup done in The Keys!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rikki · Married on 05/29/2018

Ana was so fun to work with! She made everything the days leading up to and the day of the wedding so seamless. Very friendly and professional! I reached out to her a few times before the wedding with some questions and she was always so quick to respond! The makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom all came out amazing! We were very sweaty throughout the day but it never ran off or smudged. She listened to every concern and preference we had, so every single person was happy with their makeup. Eyelashes were fabulous as well.

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 41
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 42
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 43
    Sent on 06/24/2018

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

I truly don’t have the words to express how wonderful Ana is. She is without a doubt the best at what she does. My bridesmaids and I couldn’t stop telling each other how beautiful the other looked! She knew exactly what to do for my eyes and skin. Her passion for what she does is incredible- I sat back and relaxed, laughed, and had fun the whole time because I just immediately felt comfortable. Ana even went out of her way to cover a tattoo!

Aside from Ana being the most talented makeup artist in the Florida Keys, she makes you feel like you just met your new best friend! She didn’t just do our makeup, she truly made it an experience we’ll all remember! If I had to do this all over again, I’d pick her every time.

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 44
    Sent on 05/30/2018

Kibby · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Ana, Shannon, and Liz for our makeup and hair services. They worked with several of my bridesmaids and family members, and each one of us looked gorgeous! They listened to what styles each of us requested, and accommodated last-minute requests and changes. Ana was especially great with my fussy family members who were nervous about getting their makeup done- so grateful for her fun and confident attitude! If you're getting married in the keys, Ana and her team are simply the best. Don't hesitate to hire them!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 04/18/2018

We used Ana and Shannon for our Key Largo beach wedding in April 2018. Wow, are they good!! Both are true professionals. Our guests raved about how flawless the makeup and hair looked on us and our bridal party. We had 9 ladies getting both hair and makeup done (including 2 brides), and they didn't miss a beat. The makeup stayed put even on an 85 degree day, and our hair withstood the beach breeze. Ana gave us some helpful hints on a skincare routine, which we started a month before the wedding and still use to this day. Shannon is a sweetheart and her gentle demeanor helped calm our nerves on that day! I can't say enough good things about Ana and Shannon, and highly recommend them to anyone considering them for hair and makeup services.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Madelyn · Married on 04/03/2018

Ana and Shannon were a wonderful team and kept us on schedule the whole day before the ceremony. Ana did such an amazing job on my bridal makeup - I wouldn't have changed a thing and I can be very picky at times. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and made sure to ask if I wanted anything done differently. She also helped some of my bridesmaids that were doing their own makeup to apply their false eyelashes free of charge! Shannon also did an amazing job on my hair, the best updo I've ever had!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Pamela · Married on 03/11/2018

Best day ever! Ana was AMAZING! Wouldn’t have changed anything!!!! She is a true artist!! She made me look my very best!!!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 45
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 46
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 47
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 48
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 49
    Sent on 04/06/2018

Mallorie · Married on 02/10/2018

Flawless face!!! Ana is such a great makeup artist and a great person. She is funny, personable and really listens to what you want. I am not the type who likes to wear a ton of makeup and she made my face look flawless in photos and to the naked eye. She laughed and joked along the way and I absolutely recommend her to anyone!!!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Ariel · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough about Ana! I did my hair and makeup trial with Ana and Shannon before I set my wedding date. They are both so lovely, talented, and patient. Once I set a date, Ana wasn't going to be able to provide makeup services for me and my party due to a scheduling conflict. In the weeks following, she went TOTALLY above and beyond. She connected me with another stylist and made sure the stylist had my preferred hair and makeup looks. Not only is Ana an expert in her craft, she is a caring, consummate professional. Book her!!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jessie · Married on 10/31/2017

Ana has been amazing from day 1! The day of Ana and Shannon were so quick to set up and before i knew it I was seeing my girls walking around looking like true movie stars! I loved that they were so open and easy to talk to (nothing is worse than sitting in silence on such an amazing day). I told Ana but big fear was to look cakey and to melt half way thru my wedding (especially in Florida weather) BUT my makeup looked like it was JUST done even after an entire night of dancing and some sweating. I got so many compliments on the makeup! They were amazing, they truly know how to use makeup, they brought out all of the natural beauty in us without using a ton of makeup! I LOVE THEM! I couldn't have picked a better team to make up all magical and beautiful!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2017

Ana was amazing! She knew exactly how to achieve the look I was going for! My makeup stayed on all night and my false eyelashes didn't budge! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/28/2017