Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys Reviews

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 6
Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 7
  • Ellen

Ellen Splain · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing team who were thoughtful and detailed with each style!

I would absolutely recommend Ana and her team. I was worried about 'not looking like myself' because I normally don't wear makeup. Ana was to helpful and considerate giving me a stunning and natural look. If I wasn't comfortable with something, she would adjust and try something different until I was happy. Definitely complete a trial for hair and makeup before hand, so you can try different styles and feel confident and comfortable with your look. I even schedule a second trial after changing my mind about a hairstyle, and they were more than happy to accommodate!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/18/2018

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected family emergency, I was unable to meet/work with Ana.
    We decided to move our ceremony to our home state vs Key West. Ana is hands down the best there is in KW. Ana has gone above and beyond for our family in our time of need. Ana went as far as to send contacts of hair and makeup artists in my area to use for our BIG DAY that are close friends of hers. All the best to the KW brides. Please do yourself a favor and book with Ana.

• Ashley

Ashley Coc · Married on 11/11/2018

Make Up & Hair Services

Ana and Shannon did an AMAZING job. Both of the ladies were so easy to work with and knew exactly what they were doing. If I ever needed any make up or hair services in the Keys again, they would be my first and only choice. Thank you ladies for making me and my wife look flawless on our big day!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 9
  • Jamie

Jamie Lopez · Married on 11/04/2018

The freiretale

I had the most wonderful Wedding Day and felt more beautiful then ever before! Ana Baidet and her team of experts like Linda Shonning truly perform miracles. We are talking.. 8 women! Full hair and make up starting at 5:00 am to be ready by 10:00 am on a Sunday in the Florida Keys. Not only did it get done in record time but the overall experience was truly amazing! A morning I'll never forget with all my Bridesmaids and Mother. Not only do I highly recommend Ana and her team but I will use them again in the future and urge all brides to do the same! You want Perfection? IT DOES EXIST! Linda blended two styles for my hair that I was torn between and Ana .. she matched every one's eye shadows and lip color to their complexions and tones. Normally I'm a sucker for everything looking identically but since they had matching hair shoes and gowns I loved that she changed up the make up! Individually unique, together complete. Sooooooooooo blessed to have had you both on the most magical day of my life! THANK YOU

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 10
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 17
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 18
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 19

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough about Ana, Shannon, and the rest of her team. You can tell Ana has such a passion for makeup and Shannon is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to your hair. They work great as a team to make sure you are finished on time. Not only were they super professional, but they seriously make you feel like you are a part of their family. They had great conversations with us and laughed with us as well!
    I also want to thank Shannon for performing a hair trial the day before my wedding. I wanted my hair down, but the wind was CRAZY and I knew I needed it put up. She came to the house we were staying and spent an hour and a half on my hair and even fixed it into a different style before my rehearsal dinner. Thank you ladies so much for making me, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law look stunning for our wedding!
    Side note - we had an unexpected torrential rain storm as soon as I walked down the aisle and our hair stayed in place/our makeup didn't run. It looked like we had just walked out of the room!

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

Ana and Shannon were amazing!! They made my bridal party, mom and me look better than we ever could've imagined!! Our guests kept complimenting all of us on our makeup and hair. If I could use these two for my everyday hair and make up I would! They were that amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to get their hair and makeup done in The Keys!!

Rikki · Married on 05/29/2018

Ana was so fun to work with! She made everything the days leading up to and the day of the wedding so seamless. Very friendly and professional! I reached out to her a few times before the wedding with some questions and she was always so quick to respond! The makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom all came out amazing! We were very sweaty throughout the day but it never ran off or smudged. She listened to every concern and preference we had, so every single person was happy with their makeup. Eyelashes were fabulous as well.

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 20
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 21
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 22

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

I truly don’t have the words to express how wonderful Ana is. She is without a doubt the best at what she does. My bridesmaids and I couldn’t stop telling each other how beautiful the other looked! She knew exactly what to do for my eyes and skin. Her passion for what she does is incredible- I sat back and relaxed, laughed, and had fun the whole time because I just immediately felt comfortable. Ana even went out of her way to cover a tattoo!

Aside from Ana being the most talented makeup artist in the Florida Keys, she makes you feel like you just met your new best friend! She didn’t just do our makeup, she truly made it an experience we’ll all remember! If I had to do this all over again, I’d pick her every time.

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 23

Kibby · Married on 04/28/2018

We had Ana, Shannon, and Liz for our makeup and hair services. They worked with several of my bridesmaids and family members, and each one of us looked gorgeous! They listened to what styles each of us requested, and accommodated last-minute requests and changes. Ana was especially great with my fussy family members who were nervous about getting their makeup done- so grateful for her fun and confident attitude! If you're getting married in the keys, Ana and her team are simply the best. Don't hesitate to hire them!

• Bri

Bri · Married on 04/18/2018

We used Ana and Shannon for our Key Largo beach wedding in April 2018. Wow, are they good!! Both are true professionals. Our guests raved about how flawless the makeup and hair looked on us and our bridal party. We had 9 ladies getting both hair and makeup done (including 2 brides), and they didn't miss a beat. The makeup stayed put even on an 85 degree day, and our hair withstood the beach breeze. Ana gave us some helpful hints on a skincare routine, which we started a month before the wedding and still use to this day. Shannon is a sweetheart and her gentle demeanor helped calm our nerves on that day! I can't say enough good things about Ana and Shannon, and highly recommend them to anyone considering them for hair and makeup services.

Madelyn · Married on 04/03/2018

Ana and Shannon were a wonderful team and kept us on schedule the whole day before the ceremony. Ana did such an amazing job on my bridal makeup - I wouldn't have changed a thing and I can be very picky at times. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and made sure to ask if I wanted anything done differently. She also helped some of my bridesmaids that were doing their own makeup to apply their false eyelashes free of charge! Shannon also did an amazing job on my hair, the best updo I've ever had!

Pamela · Married on 03/11/2018

Best day ever! Ana was AMAZING! Wouldn’t have changed anything!!!! She is a true artist!! She made me look my very best!!!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 24
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 25
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 26
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 27
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 28

Mallorie · Married on 02/10/2018

Flawless face!!! Ana is such a great makeup artist and a great person. She is funny, personable and really listens to what you want. I am not the type who likes to wear a ton of makeup and she made my face look flawless in photos and to the naked eye. She laughed and joked along the way and I absolutely recommend her to anyone!!!!!!

Ariel · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough about Ana! I did my hair and makeup trial with Ana and Shannon before I set my wedding date. They are both so lovely, talented, and patient. Once I set a date, Ana wasn't going to be able to provide makeup services for me and my party due to a scheduling conflict. In the weeks following, she went TOTALLY above and beyond. She connected me with another stylist and made sure the stylist had my preferred hair and makeup looks. Not only is Ana an expert in her craft, she is a caring, consummate professional. Book her!!!

Jessie · Married on 10/31/2017

Ana has been amazing from day 1! The day of Ana and Shannon were so quick to set up and before i knew it I was seeing my girls walking around looking like true movie stars! I loved that they were so open and easy to talk to (nothing is worse than sitting in silence on such an amazing day). I told Ana but big fear was to look cakey and to melt half way thru my wedding (especially in Florida weather) BUT my makeup looked like it was JUST done even after an entire night of dancing and some sweating. I got so many compliments on the makeup! They were amazing, they truly know how to use makeup, they brought out all of the natural beauty in us without using a ton of makeup! I LOVE THEM! I couldn't have picked a better team to make up all magical and beautiful!

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2017

Ana was amazing! She knew exactly how to achieve the look I was going for! My makeup stayed on all night and my false eyelashes didn't budge! I couldn't have asked for more!

Susan · Married on 10/11/2017

Ana and Shannon were amazing. They arrived on time and gave me the exact look I was looking for on my special day. I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my special day. Thanks ladies!

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 29
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 30

Sonya · Married on 09/16/2017

I had my make up trial with Ana in June and she was amazing. I was a bit nervous as don't wear much makeup & haven't had it done professionally - I needn't have been. Ana does an amazing job & it feels like you've known her for ages. My makeup lasted from from 12pm to 11pm when I took it off and that included a quick dunk in the pool to really test it! I didn't have a hair trial but met with Shannon who was lovely and gave me lots of ideas to think about. Looking forward to having them as part of our special day.

Naila · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked Ana Baidet for our hair and makeup services, and though she was out of town on a previous arrangement, she found other local vendors that were just perfect for our wedding party! Our bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done on the wedding day, while I just got my makeup done as my cousin is a hairdresser and gifted her services to the bride and parents. I also had my makeup done on our rehearsal night. We had different artists on both days, and even though the hairdresser on the wedding day was sick, Ana worked while on vacation to create a new timeline and ensure that we would be taken care of.
    Both Elaine and Imelda were excellent! They were kind, effective, and super skilled! Elaine did an excellent contour face for the rehearsal, and Imelda respected my wishes for a more natural look on the wedding day. I could not be happier with their ability to deal with my darker skin! Both faces (regular with a bit of airbrush) held up super well in the July heat!
    My bridesmaids were thrilled that Imelda was able to work with their individual needs, wishes, and quirks, and we were all impressed that she was able to stay on time despite having to take over all the services!
    Thank you so much to Ana and the whole team for taking care of these details so we could have a stress-free weekend! You came highly recommended, and for good reason! We would definitely suggest Ana to any local or destination couple!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 31
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 32
    Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys 33

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Naila! We love working with brides and making them look and feel beautiful. I'm always happy to hear our stylists helped make your day just a little more special!

Sara · Married on 07/07/2017

Ana was very cheerful and accommodating. She was very generous with her time and even did my trial on Mother's Day. My makeup looked beautiful and her work exceeded my expectations.

Brooke · Married on 04/15/2017

Ana is so talented. She was very cheery and accommodating. We communicated via email about my skin care regime and what I was expecting for my big day. She listened to my needs and delivered exactly what I was expecting. I'm not big on make-up and I wanted to look like "me" on my wedding day. She delivered that and so much more. I felt like myself, but so amazingly beautiful. Thank you, thank you! Ana, you are amazing!!

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2017

Ana is a wonderful person and a make up master.
    I felt like I was a celebrity! Ana is very flexible, she comes to your venue and makes everything easy.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 04/01/2017

It was wonderful having Ana as the makeup artist for my wedding. She has a vibrant personality that I adore. Ana arrived early with Cuban coffee and made my day. I requested a tattoo cover up, and she did a great job. Ana was very flexible with how each of us wanted our makeup done. Everyone looked beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2017

Ana is AMAZING!!! I booked with Shannon and Ana based off of photos and reviews online due to the fact that I live in NJ. I was a little nervous to have my makeup done without a trial since I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup, I just didn't really know what to expect. Ana was so accommodating! She did my trial the day before the wedding. She wasn't in the door 5 minutes and she had already put me at ease! Her upbeat personality and positive energy was just what I needed..The wedding was at Key Largo Lighthouse on March 28th. Everyone loved their makeup, the lashes she applied for the bridal party looked so natural and beautiful. Ana just goes above and beyond to help make the day perfect - she even assisted the groom with removing a stain from his shirt right in the middle of everything! I can't say enough about this wonderful, talented artist!