84 Reviews for An Everlasting Memory

82 An Everlasting Memory Reviews

Reverend Hoch presided at our wedding on May 5. I cannot state strongly enough what a fantastic job she did. She led everyone through the ceremony flawlessly and gave us the beautiful ceremony we wanted. I recommend her highly. Her prices are reasonable and she furnished all the wording and special touches to truly individualize our ceremony.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She did amazing job With my wedding she handeld it with professional and grace we were so happy with her the vows was beutiful and right for us thx again for making our wedding day so special

Profile Picture David&jenny, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deborah was a pleasure to work with in every way! From our first contact through our final goodbyes, she was excellent at reading us in the moment and providing us the guidance we needed. She was playful when the bride got nervous but treated the ceremony with the utmost respect at the same time. She provided us with many different examples of possible ceremony readings to help us put together with her a ceremony that was deeply meaningful to both of us.

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional and calming! Made my wedding memorable and stress-free. We were very happy with the ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Deborah was absolutely wondering in officiating our Wedding this past Saturday. She was efficient, professional, caring and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her services to anyone with a listening ear.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing. Made me and My now husband feel really comfortable. Made it easy and not to be nervous.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Deborah was amazing! The wedding ceremony was everything I could have imagined and more. By more I mean the distance sound of gun shots as I walked down the aisle, but she made the best of it! When we met with her we knew there was no reason to meet with anyone else! I highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of an officiant!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Deborah Hoch was amazing before, as well as on our wedding day. She met with us to get to know us in order for us to have the perfect ceremony. On the day of our wedding she was a calming prescence who delivered an amazing ceremony. We highly recommend her.
Jonathan and Amanda Brule

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Deborah A. Hoch, was amazing. Her professionalism and attention to detail is amazing. She really tries to get to know the couple and helps create a unique and personalized ceremony. She responds quickly to emails and phone calls, and made the whole process easy for me. I am very grateful and thankful I choose her for my special day!

Profile Picture Dalia, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough good things about Deborah and my experience with her. My husband and I had a very small wedding with no reception so it was important to us that the ceremony was meaningful, being that it is the purpose of the day. On the day of Deborah was amazing. She is professional, experienced, warm, and has a beautiful speaking voice. She coordinated with the photographer and had us positioned in her directions to get the best shots possible. She allowed for any customization of the ceremony itself. I had no idea what I wanted and luckily she provided me with options that I could choose from. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was truly amazing. You will not be disappointed choosing Deborah.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Deborah gave a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend Deborah 100%! She was gave us the perfect wedding. She was everything you would want on your special day! Thank you Reverened Deborah!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for better when considering an officiant for our wedding! Reverend Hoch is such a delight, and helped create a calming and welcoming environment for our special day! It was a pleasure to work with her and we highly reccomend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaisey, 1/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deborah Hoch, did a beautiful job with our wedding service. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Alison, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Deborah Hoch was truly a pleasure to work with. From the moment we began our process she was warm, inviting and accommodating. She was responsive when we needed her and flexible to make the day our own (truly with whatever we asked for, including a silly vow we added to our ceremony she was happy to accommodate it). Deb offered advice, consultation, calm reassurance and guidance through the whole wedding process (not just the ceremony) and delivered a truly outstanding ceremony that all of our guests are still telling us was beautiful. Even our wedding coordinator told us Deborah is his favorite officiant to work with as she is personable, inviting and accommodating to all vendors, venues and people involved in your day. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deborah was great! She was responsive and very helpful when it came to choosing our vows. I even forgot my page that I wrote my vows on and she mailed them back to me! Highly recommended

Profile Picture User7365483, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! deb was such a wonder to work with from the first email to the day of the ceremony she took her time to explain every detail In full and to allow us to have the ceremony we have always wanted. My husband and I spent over an hour with her on the first meeting and that's when we knew we needed to have her officiate our wedding! Deb went over everything and I mean everything she does she listened to our back story of how we got to the point of marriage and we could not be more happy with that... she responds within hours of you sending your first email to her, which was a shock because sometimes it would take days to hear back from other vendors. The day of ceremony everything went perfect her professionalism and soft spoken voice put both my husband and myself at ease when we both were very nervous and anxious...

I could go on and on about how great she is but I want you to see for yourself please choose her as your officiant you won't be sorry!! We recommend her she is great!

Thank you deb for a life long memory!!

Profile Picture Katelynne, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debra was amazing so accommodating , so sweet , made sure it was everything we wanted and more !

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie is super professional and a wonderful person to have as a wedding officiant. Her poise and grace is a beautiful addition to a sacred day.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Deb was amazing! My husband and I got married on 9/18/16. We called Deb probably a month before our wedding date due to our previous Officiant not being reliable! Deborah was so quick at responding and was able to meet with us quickly to help make sure our ceremony was special! I really liked that Deborah gave us options to choose what we wanted said at our wedding ceremony! She met with us and within 48 hours (like she said) had sent us readings to review! Our ceremony is a moment I will never forget and I thank Deborah for making it special for us and doing exactly what we wanted!!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Deborah was amazing! We are so happy we found her! She gave us so much great information to help us prepare for an intimate ceremony. I wish we had recorded the ceremony because it was absolutely beautiful! We are so blessed! Thank you Thank you Reverend Deborah!

Profile Picture Alicia , 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Deb is the most amazing women from beginning to end exceeded anything we could have imagined. The planning , personalizing everything *** words can't express our gratitude thank you so much for sharing and being a part of our special day

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Joyce was awesome to work with! Many of our guest commented on how great she was and how personal our ceremony was!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so thrilled we found Deborah to officiate our wedding. She was kind, thorough, flexible, sweet and really added so much meaning to our ceremony. Her words touched our hearts, and her professionalism and kindness made our moment all the more special. We HIGHLY recommend her. If you are looking for a memorable wedding, you cannot go wrong with hiring Deborah!!

Profile Picture Janeen, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deborah made our special day amazing! She went out of her way to make us feel extremely special and we consider ourselves blessed to have had her marry us!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews