An Everlasting Memory Reviews

99 Reviews for An Everlasting Memory

99 An Everlasting Memory Reviews

Blake Simmons · Married on 11/16/2018

Above and Beyond Our Expectations

Reverend Deb Hoch went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony perfect in every way. She came earlier that day knowing I was a bit stressed and relaxed me with a soft voice of reassurance. She worked with us from the beginning answering a number of emails with questions and gave us the opportunity to choose what related to us and helped us find a way to include our children. The detailed direction she gave our wedding party at the rehearsal was fantastic. Everyone knew exactly what to do the day of our wedding. SHE WAS FANTASTIC!!!

Lucia Cecilio · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing, professional and then some.

It was everything I wanted and more. Can’t for her to do my renewal.

David and Denise Auburn · Married on 11/11/2018

An Unforgettable Ceremony

Thank you Rev. Deb for an unforgettable romantic ceremony that we have dreamt of for a very long time! We saw Rev. Deb officiate our friends wedding 3 years ago and knew we just had to have her for ours. She made things so easy and comfortable for us throughout the whole process. Everyone had nice things to say about our ceremony and how professional she was. She made our wedding ceremony unforgettable! We recommend her 1000%

Btittany Brown · Married on 11/03/2018

It was absolutely perfect! Rev. Deborah was such a pleasure to work with!

Rev. Deborah was such a pleasure to work with! She was genuinely happy for myself, husband and son. She called often to check in and to see if we needed any help or advice on anything. She certainly made this part of our wedding as stress free as possible and I can’t thank her enough for that!

Shana and Curtis Holmes · Married on 11/02/2018

AMAZING Amazing Amazing

We had the most perfect ceremony anyone could have asked for. Our guest were talking about it all night long. Rev. Hoch was professional, friendly and most of all amazing at what she does. Thank you for a life time memory. Shana and Curtis

Joe Warzycha · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional, Organized, Welcoming

Deborah was amazing to work with and really made us feel comfortable with the entire experience. Her presence was professional, warm, and welcoming. I would highly recommend.

Samantha Carpenter · Married on 10/28/2018

Deborah is amazing!

Deborah is an incredible officiant. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Deborah was able to keep me calm and reassure me on the day of our wedding where everyone was going to go and direct the entire ceremony.

Megan · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Officiant EVER!

Deb made our ceremony so special! Not only did she send us an abundant amount of vows for us to choose from to make it personal to fit our personalities and relationship, but she also made it a point to include our son during the rings. It was such a special moment for all of us! Thank you, Deb!

An Everlasting Memory 1
    An Everlasting Memory 2

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev. Deborah A. Hoch - A+

Rev. Deborah A. Hoch was a professional all around. From the time we first meet with her through the ceremony she was cool, calm, and collected which help everyone else remain that way too. Her demeanor provided a beautiful ceremony. She was also very punctual and well prepared. One could tell that this was not her first wedding. From the big details to the small she was very attentive. She made sure that the marriage license was there and then took care of getting it to the town hall (one less thing we had to worry about on the big day). We were very happy we had Rev. Deborah A. Hoch there on our wedding day and would highly recommend her.

Sara · Married on 09/28/2018

It was a pleasure working with Reverend Hoch! She added more things into our ceremony that made everything that much more perfect!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 09/14/2018

Professional, calming and confident

Reverend Hoch was wonderful. She was easy going, she let us choose and personalize our ceremony. She was professional but easy and relaxed. We are so happy we choose her.

An Everlasting Memory 3
    An Everlasting Memory 4

Jess · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful ceremony!

Reverend Deborah Hoch was incredible to work with. She was flexible with our schedule as we planned our wedding from across the country. She offered a lot of ceremony options, advice, and samples of vows to assist us. She coordinated with the vendors and spoke with the bridal party to make sure everything went off without a hitch. The ceremony was so beautiful. We couldn't be happier.

Michelle Swanson · Married on 06/02/2018

Great Experience Would Highly Recommend

Deborah was perfect! She made our wedding ceremony special and meaningful but also fun and memorable. We would highly recommend to anyone. Also, she is very well experienced and knowledgeable- our city clerk never signed the license and she spotted it right away. We were able to get it signed and ready to go by our wedding day. Any inexperienced JOP would probably not have caught that and it could have been a disaster!!

An Everlasting Memory 5
    An Everlasting Memory 6

Jeremy · Married on 06/01/2018

Deborah was our officiant for our wedding on June 2nd, 2018 and she was perfect! She was super easy to work with and very flexible. She provided us with a list of different ideas to use for our vows without being pushy at all. She is well spoken and detail oriented, she communicated efficiently with our venue and DJ to ensure everything went smoothly.

We even had trouble with our marriage license when our local city clerk forgot to sign the license. Doborah was knowledgeable enough to catch the error and called us weeks in advance to make sure we got this fixed. She was an absolute life saver on that! We could not recommend her enough!

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2018

Reverend Hoch presided at our wedding on May 5. I cannot state strongly enough what a fantastic job she did. She led everyone through the ceremony flawlessly and gave us the beautiful ceremony we wanted. I recommend her highly. Her prices are reasonable and she furnished all the wording and special touches to truly individualize our ceremony.

David&jenny · Married on 05/03/2018

She did amazing job With my wedding she handeld it with professional and grace we were so happy with her the vows was beutiful and right for us thx again for making our wedding day so special

Lynn · Married on 04/30/2018

Deborah was a pleasure to work with in every way! From our first contact through our final goodbyes, she was excellent at reading us in the moment and providing us the guidance we needed. She was playful when the bride got nervous but treated the ceremony with the utmost respect at the same time. She provided us with many different examples of possible ceremony readings to help us put together with her a ceremony that was deeply meaningful to both of us.

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Very professional and calming! Made my wedding memorable and stress-free. We were very happy with the ceremony.

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev. Deborah was absolutely wondering in officiating our Wedding this past Saturday. She was efficient, professional, caring and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her services to anyone with a listening ear.

• FinallyaRoy17

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing. Made me and My now husband feel really comfortable. Made it easy and not to be nervous.

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Deborah was amazing! The wedding ceremony was everything I could have imagined and more. By more I mean the distance sound of gun shots as I walked down the aisle, but she made the best of it! When we met with her we knew there was no reason to meet with anyone else! I highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of an officiant!

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Reverend Deborah Hoch was amazing before, as well as on our wedding day. She met with us to get to know us in order for us to have the perfect ceremony. On the day of our wedding she was a calming prescence who delivered an amazing ceremony. We highly recommend her.
    Jonathan and Amanda Brule

Dalia · Married on 09/01/2017

Rev. Deborah A. Hoch, was amazing. Her professionalism and attention to detail is amazing. She really tries to get to know the couple and helps create a unique and personalized ceremony. She responds quickly to emails and phone calls, and made the whole process easy for me. I am very grateful and thankful I choose her for my special day!

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2017

I can't say enough good things about Deborah and my experience with her. My husband and I had a very small wedding with no reception so it was important to us that the ceremony was meaningful, being that it is the purpose of the day. On the day of Deborah was amazing. She is professional, experienced, warm, and has a beautiful speaking voice. She coordinated with the photographer and had us positioned in her directions to get the best shots possible. She allowed for any customization of the ceremony itself. I had no idea what I wanted and luckily she provided me with options that I could choose from. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was truly amazing. You will not be disappointed choosing Deborah.