An Event To Remember Reviews

Grove City, OH
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Nick Married on 10/27/2015
    Everything they did was so beautiful and professional. So easy to work with and very flexible to fit all of your wants and needs. We can't wait to use them for future events!!
    Mary Married on 09/12/2015
    Hiring An Event to Remember was one of the best choices we made for our wedding reception!! Brenda was extremely creative and made our reception light up with the amazing centerpieces. Even a month after the wedding, people still talk about how beautiful the table were because of the centerpieces. Brenda was very responsive, organized, and spent the entire wedding day setting things up to ensure that everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend An Event to Remember to any Bride who is looking for stunning centerpieces from a company that is great to work with. Thanks Brenda for all that you did to make our reception a true Fairy Tale!! :)
    Justin Event on: 06/25/2015
    An Event to Remember was able to help fully develop a creative, one-of-a-kind, birthday party for our twin boys! They were able to give me an experience that I couldn't find anywhere else which helped make our event special. Their ability to turn an ordinary space into something spectacular blew me away!
    Rob Event on: 12/06/2014
    An Event to Remember provided excellent service and an outstanding environment for our holiday party. They were very professional and easy to work with. We asked for a "Winter Wonderland" and received nothing less. The event was a complete success!
    Sharon Event on: 02/23/2013
    Lindsay was able to capture my dream baby shower exactly how I pictured it. It's like she got inside my head and knew exactly what themes I like and was so easy to work with.

The center peices and decoration were of such high quality and looked amazing. I felt incredibly special and well taken care of.

My baby shower was one of the most special days of my life and Linsday made it a perfect memory because she handled all the little details and made sure things went off smoothly and without stress.

I highly recommend!