An English Garden Flowers & Gifts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Alexander A. Married on 02/22/2022

Rest your anxious hearts at ease

I can't express how thankful we are to Kim and the English Garden Flower & Gifts team. Kim made picking our flowers and arrangements a smooth and worth while experience. Her passion for her job translates to pure excellence. She truly cares about what you need and went above and beyond to make sure we had all the information and details to make the best decision for our wedding. Rest your anxious hearts at ease, because even when the event day comes, you can expect everything will be, or even more, than what you originally expected. The team were also friendly and as professional as Kim. An English Garden Flowers & Gifts comes highly recommended and anyone would be lucky to have them work for any of occasions

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for making all of our days at An English Garden Flowers & Gifts. You were amazing to work with, and we are so thankful that you choose us. We wish you all the best in your marriage, we hope you use us in the future!
  • Holly
    Holly R. Married on 12/31/2021

Bridal shower

I've used the English Garden multiple times. The two largest events were bridal showers and I couldn't be more pleased. Very easy to work with, priced right & beautiful arrangements!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your life!
    I love being a florist and we are very lucky to have wonderful
    people like you appreciate our flowers!!

Emily Married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

We had An English Garden do our flowers for our wedding and we were absolutely blown away by the quality and design of each and every piece. There was not a single imperfection in any piece and every arrangement was beyond what we imagined. Kimberly took great care of us. Highly recommend them and their work. Competitively priced which means you get great value for your money.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I loved the look and feel of your wedding! Perfect for you and your husband to be's personalities! Thank you for finding us and letting team An English Garden be a part of your special day!!
  • Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!

Kim is amazing !!!! She kept me updated through the whole process and was EXTREMELY flexible. She sent me pictures while she was making everything and allowed me to make small changes. There was a small hiccup with delivery to the hotel but it was not even her fault, but she called around and got everything situated ! She went above and beyond to make sure our day was taken care of. I will never use anyone else except her.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for writing your wonderful review! We were very glad to help you with the hotels 3 snafu's I loved your flower choices and the colors went perfectly with the pumpkins!

Katie P. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing florist

Kim was great! So we’ll organized and checked in with me as a bride throughout the week leading up to the wedding and the day of. The flowers looked amazing! I couldn't of asked for a better florist for my wedding day!

You are amazing!
    Thank you for the honor of creating your beautiful flowers!
    We are so very lucky to have been chosen by you!!

Alishia Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing from start to finish

This was a amazing experience.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I loved working with your sweet & amazing mom to create the right look for your wedding!
    Call my anytime!

• Lanita
    Lanita A. Married on 08/14/2021

Best experience with a florist ever!

Best experience with a florist ever! I went to the English Garden of Mokena, to order my daughters wedding flowers. I went there because they’re very professional and they are true floral artist. My daughter wasn’t sure what she wanted, so I showed the florist some pictures from Pinterest and gave her all my daughters ideas and she put together a wonderful and awesome wedding floral arrangement. Thank you Kim

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I absolutely love designing and creating beautiful works of art! How awesome it is that our paths crossed and we were able to meet! Thank you for your wonderful review! Please call me anytime!!

• Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing florist!

Kim was amazing to work with! She listened to everything I wanted & made it come to life! I loved that she texted me updates & sent sneak peaks the day before! I will definitely be recommending to friends & family!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

OH MY GOSH!! Look how beautiful you and your gals looked on your big day!! I love seeing the finale of the dresses and flowers together ,along with the bridal party! Simply Breathtaking!
    Thank you for your wonder amazing review!

• Kileigh
    Kileigh N. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding flowers

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so welcoming when I visited her store. During the entire process she consistently kept in touch and always checked to see how the wedding planning was going. Kim is personable and easy to talk with. She envisioned our wedding bouquets just how I had wanted them to look, and she is very reasonably priced. Thank you so much for everything, Kim!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We feel very honored you chose us to create your beautiful wedding flowers!! I would love pictures please! Call us anytime you require flowers or gift items or antiques! We will always be here for you!

• Emma
    Emma S. Married on 07/23/2021

Wonderful!

I had to postpone my wedding due to COVID. My previous florist decided to leave the wedding industry, so I was looking for someone for my new July date. After seeing Kim's reviews on Wedding Wire, I was impressed. She is so kind, and she treats every bride like family. She texted me throughout the process and gave me sneak peeks a couple of days before the wedding. Everyone loved the flowers, and I was so happy with the final product. Thank you, Kim! You made my wedding so beautiful!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for making my day with your incredible review!! I absolutely loved creating your flowers and one of my top 3 favorite pictures was the gentleman holding 2 of our huge wedding bouquets!! You are FRAMILY:)!!

Love you!
    Kimberly:)
  • Jennifee
    Jennifee S. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing bouquets!

Listened to everything I wanted and created beautiful arrangements that fit us perfectly!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We feel so blessed that we were a part of one of the
    biggest days of your lives!
    Thank you for choosing us to create your beautiful flowers!!
    I need more picture please!! Can you text them to me??!!
  • Anna
    Anna L. Married on 06/19/2021

Professionalism with a Personal Touch

I cannot say enough great things about Kim and her team. Kim was very attentive, helpful, flexible, and added a personal touch to each encounter. We worked with Kim to order flowers for the bridal shower and also my wedding. I felt so special every time she texted me to check and see how things were going. The arrangements were beautiful and I will never forget my wedding day.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

From the moment we met I felt a connection and could always visualize your beautiful flowers for your wedding day! Wow! The picture you sent to me were breathtaking!! Thank you for letting me see the finale!! Amazing pictures!!

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing flowers!

Kim is absolutely amazing! She is so responsive via email, call, or text. And she really got the exact look I wanted for our wedding flowers! I will be using her again in the future if I am ever in need of flowers!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I loved working with you! Your flowers were pretty in the pictures
    I sent to you, but in person...simply gorgeous!
    Spot on to your personality!
    Thank you for writing your wonderful review!!
    I can't wait for other brides to see it!!

Kimberly/Owner:)
  • EMILY
    Emily B. Married on 01/31/2021

Excellent Job!

Kim was amazing and her entire crew stuck with us through the pandemic and then on the very day a snowstorm! We were treated like family through out the whole process and she kept up with the last minute changes we had to make due to the changes with Covid. Would happily work with her again!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you to both of you for being amazing Framily to work with!! I am so happy you were able to be married! The love you share is breathtakingly wonderful!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle R. Married on 11/07/2020

Extremely corporative

She was willing to work with us on what we envisioned. She texted us pictures and kept us informed on how it was going.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you! I am so very glad you were able to be married this year! Please send us pictures as soon as you can! I am making a wedding collage!
  • Anne
    Anne M. Married on 11/06/2020

Kim is outstanding and the flowers are breathtaking

Kim was fantastic to work with on my wedding flowers! She is open to ideas and very creative. After talking to her she understood what I was looking for and brought my vision to life. The day of my wedding the flowers were breathtaking. The week of the wedding she sent pictures of the flowers so I could see them before the wedding and I was blown away at how beautiful they turned out. Her prices are very affordable. Kim was always available to answer questions and work with me on any changes I made last minute for delivery. I will recommend her to everyone I know and will use her in the future.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

You were fantastic to work with too!! Your review says it all!! I try to take care of each and every bride because all of you are my FRAMILY!!

Kelly R. Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn’t be more perfect!!

We were scrambling to find a florist last minute and An English Garden did not fail us! From the moment we walked in the shop, we felt welcomed and went through everything! The flowers were so incredibly gorgeous!! From the bouquets to corsages to the boutonnières, everything was perfect!! I still can’t stop staring at the arrangements for the church! I’d definitely use them again for other occasions!!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I love my flower shop! This is what I was meant do do with my life...be a part of everyone else's lives!! Thank you for choosing us to be your florist!! Flowers make a wedding!! They are the finishing touch and natures blessings!

Danielle C. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks Kim!

Kim could not have been more amazing from the moment we met. She was friendly, excited, passionate, responsive and very easy to work with. I was absolutely in love with all of our flowers, and they looked beautiful and fresh on our wedding day! She was so creative with a few of the pictures I showed her, and captured what I wanted perfectly. Everything was absolutely gorgeous!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

You are a beautiful bride inside and out!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your very special day!! I loved creating your flowers and your bouquet was awesome cool & different!!

Carissa Married on 09/20/2020
    Kim is absolutely easy and fun to work with. I had no idea what to do for my bouquet and she made it so beautiful. I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review!! We love our clients and we love designing all custom flowers !! and it shows we truly care about each and everyone of you!! beautiful !
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing! Helpful! Beautiful!

Kim and her team at An English Garden are absolutely wonderful. They went above and beyond to help give me my dream wedding. The flower arrangements were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Kim was very responsive and helpful whenever I had a question or needed something (especially dealing with a COVID wedding).

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I am always happy to help...especially during these strange times!!
    I loved your flowers and will need 4 professional pictures sent to me please!!

Makayla F. Married on 08/22/2020

Simply amazing

Kim is amazing and her flowers are beyond gorgeous!! I could not be happier with her!! We had our wedding during Covid so our guest count was changing constantly. Kim was so flexible and helpful when I changed everything on her countless times. Her flowers were huge and stuffed!! She really made my vision come to life! I received so many compliments on them! I highly recommend An English Garden!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I love being a florist!! I am truly in my happy place when designing!!
    The flowers were huge...lol...and you are so tiny, but they looked beautiful with you and your dress!! The girls looked magnificent too.
    Thank you for your wonderful review.
  • Ailen
    Ailen V. Married on 08/20/2020

We loved our flower arrangements!

I showed up with a last minute request at the English Garden store. Kim the owner was extremely kind and didn't hesitate to help me. My husband and I decided to elope after having changed our wedding plans like a million times because of Covid. Kim made an amazing job with our flowers arrangements! We couldn't be happier!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!
    I am so very happy you were able to be married after all of the interruptions this year! Hopefully when you ever need more flowers think of us & tell your family & friends!! I LOVE designing!!

Kim/Owner:)
  • MaMa
    Mama R. Married on 08/08/2020

Great service and quality

Our flower displays, my bouquet, flower crown and dog's corsage were perfect!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I loved your very colorful wedding!! It fit your whole wedding & personalities perfectly!! Call me anytime!!

• Ali
    Ali G. Married on 07/25/2020

Kim is amazing!

We got married in July and wanted kind of simple green and white flowers. We met with Kim and I showed her what I had in mind from Pinterest. She took those ideas and made totally unique and beautiful flowers. She helped us stay within our budget and didn’t push us to go bigger or for more expensive things. Kim texted me pictures of the flowers and seemed genuinely excited to be apart of our day. The day of everything was delivered on time. The girls setting up texted me in the morning pictures of everything to make sure it was how I liked it. I could not recommend Kim and her amazing team more.
    We got 10 bouquets and boutonnières for us and the bridal party, three corsages for moms and grandmas, 4 boutonnières for dads and brothers, and eucalyptus for the end the aisle and tables.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Very happy to be a part of one of the most important days in a girls life!! You said it all in your review!! We all are very genuine people & I absolutely love what I do!!