186 Reviews for An English Garden Weddings & Events

Chuppah Decor (2)
Artificial (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
184 An English Garden Weddings & Events Reviews

Everything was amazing! I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted and Kim worked with me to come up with something beautiful. She gave me three different options for three different budgets so could better decide how much I wanted to spend and what I really wanted. She helped me with decor rentals as well. We rented table numbers, beautiful silver platters, and lanterns. The entire time she kept in touch about how things were going and whether or not I liked everything. Every commented on how gorgeous the flowers were and how much they suited the groom and me. We would use Kim again in a heartbeat!

Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - Bridesmaids and bride bouquets
Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - Boutineers
Profile Picture Angela, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals

I’ve been a customer for awhile although I’ve never set foot in the shop. I live in New York but will only trust An English Garden to deliver flowers to my family and friends for any occasion. I was able to call and order wedding corsages and flowers for our wedding cake by sending photos over email. I was impressed as usual. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Daria , 8/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Kim is absolutely amazing at what she does. I am someone who doesn't usually care much for flowers, but I love greenery and Kim worked with me to design an absolutely beautiful bouquet! I told her how much I love ferns and she made sure to feature them prominently. The bouquets/boutonnieres ended up being one of my favorite parts of the whole day! Kim is also very responsible and professional - she sends you pictures along the way and reaches out to check-in which is so important. Thanks so so much, Kim!!! You do amazing, beautiful work!

Profile Picture Nora, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely ah-mazing! The centerpieces were beautiful! She is truly an artist and she texted me pictures along the way. Working with Kim was great! She is very professional and did a really good job! The centerpieces wowwed everyone! My bouquet was better than I could have imagined! She even added a little charm with my dad’s picture. Everything was delivered on time. I highly recommend this florist!

Profile Picture Mariana, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was extremely helpful. We changed the number of tables, the bridal bouquet and the need for a stand for the flowers in the church. She came through like a champ. I will always recommend her for any event. Thank you Kim for your exceptional service.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was absolutely amazing to work with as my florist for my wedding. She was creative and very understanding in what I wanted for my floral arrangements. She was prompt and always kept myself and my mom informed through texts and pictures. I would highly recommend her for your floral needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful work, very communicative, you get what you pay for! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

How much room do I have!!!! Kim did the flowers for our daughters June 16th 2018 wedding. We had the reception at Crystal Tree Country Club. When my husband and I walked into the room our mouths dropped!!! The flowers were absolutely spectacular!!! The flowers gave the room the feel of being at a celebrity black tie event! I swear all 245 guests asked who did our flowers??? This was a huge job for Kim, as she made 12 huge low flower arrangements, 12 high flower arrangements as well as 8 brides mates bouquets etc. Kim sent us daily pictures of the arrangements as she completed them. Kim also did the flowerers for our 2 other children’s weddings,5 years and 9 years ago!
Kim is extremely down to earth and was so great to work with. She follows your lead. If you don’t want to spend allot on flowers she runs with that and shows you beautiful options! You feel like you’re in Mayberry in her adorable hometown shop! Her English Bulldog “child” roaming freely and all! So don’t look any further! Kim puts her heart and sole into every arrangement and her prices are very reasonable too!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim puts her whole heart into her work!! She did an outstanding job with my wedding flowers!!

Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - My bouquet the next morning!  Still in love!
Profile Picture Molly, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great staff! Flowers were perfect, Kim was very attentive and send me progress photos. Thanks!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim is very personable and awesome! Kim works with you and will show you examples of what you what the flowers to look like on your big day. The flowers were dropped off at the hotel, church, and the venue. The flowers were just beautiful and I would definitely recommend her!!!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/9/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

LOVED working with you. You were the best decision I made with wedding planning! The ONLY thing I’d change was the bridal toss bouquet was dropped off at the church and it would’ve been easier if it was dropped off at the reception hall. No big deal, though! Could not stop gushing over my flowers all day long. ❤️

Profile Picture Caelie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim and her team are AMAZING!!! She is so detail oriented and knows her stuff! She was so communicative during the whole process. She provided tons of options, thought outside of the box, and made my wedding day special and beautiful! Kim and team are truly the best around!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was wonderful! Her process for choosing flowers was thorough and very much appreciated. After visiting two other florists, her prices were completely reasonable. She helped us stay on budget and provided an excellent product.

Profile Picture Penelope, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are SO happy we used An English Garden for our wedding. Kim is an absolute artist! The flowers were gorgeous, all interactions were professional, and we were updated throughout the creating process of every bouquet, boutonniere, etc. I highly recommend An English Garden to anyone planning a wedding. - Rosemary & Tom

Profile Picture Rosemary, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely fabulous! Beautiful flowers,excellent service . Would highly recommend this florist to everyone.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! Not to mention, the staff was wonderful! Everyone was great to work with. Texting me pics of flowers and updating me along the way the entire week of the wedding!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My Magnolia dream came true!!!! Everything was beautiful! I choose a flower that could only be purchased in silk. Everything had a very realistic look and feel. My centerpieces were very nice. I had low centerpieces because my ceremony and reception were in the same room. They were small so I needed them to be simple and classy and the look was achieved. I received updates as the flowers were being arranged. Everything arrived at the venue neatly packed and labeled. The florist also set up the centerpieces in the ballroom. I wish my professional pictures were back so that I could really do English Gardens justice for the hard work they put in. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a stress free wedding day.

Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - cake flowers
Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - flower girl baskets
Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - Centerpiece
Profile Picture Atara, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely amazing experience with Kim! She was so fun to discuss options for flower arrangements, is very talented and creative giving her own ideas, as well as taking your opinions into consideration. I highly recommend her services, don’t miss out on an amazing experience with this florist!! She made me an absolutely beautiful arbor, cascade bouquet, tall table arrangements and more, and I was overly satisfied with them all! My guests were in awe of how pretty the flowers were for my wedding! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kim was so easy to work with. She was receptive and flexible when we needed it the most. I would highly recommend her for any wedding. Of all the headaches you may have, An English Garden will not be one!

Profile Picture Dan, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy to work with and change things around. Quality is beautiful. Pricey but worth it.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was the best! She did so well with my flowers and communicating with me:) she had such great ideas for me!!! So talented and loves what she does!!

Profile Picture Tryphaena, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim and her team did a fantastic job on the flowers for my daughters wedding! Very professional and listened to our wishes then proceeded to exceed our expectations!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were exceptionally beautiful and set the tone for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Elise, 11/4/17, 1 Review