An English Garden Flowers & Gifts Reviews

225 | Mokena, IL

225 Reviews for An English Garden Flowers & Gifts

Carissa · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Kim is absolutely easy and fun to work with. I had no idea what to do for my bouquet and she made it so beautiful. I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review!! We love our clients and we love designing all custom flowers !! and it shows we truly care about each and everyone of you!! beautiful !

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Everything was Beautiful!

I knew we were having a December Christmas themed wedding, but when it came to flowers I only had very basic thoughts on what I wanted. I messaged Kim and she contacted me very quickly and sent me pictures of my winter weddings she has done. We set up an appointment and I went to her shop and we discussed the wedding and she provided me with a document of the flower types she would include and what colors would work best! Kim also was completely understanding of my budget and did everything she could to make sure we stuck to that price point.
    An English Garden ended up making us 10 boutonnieres, 4 corsages, 2 flower girl bouquets, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, my bridal bouquet, and two ceremony arrangements. Everything was beyond beautiful and they even came early and set everything up for us. They were perfect with various types of pine, pinecones, berries, and ivory/blush roses!! Everybody commented all night about how great it all looked!
    Thank you Kim and An English Garden!! I have already recommended you to several people.

Sent on 12/21/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! most of all thank you for letting us be a part of one of the most important days of your lives! I love my flower shops! I love designing! I love my Clients...who as soon as they step in my doors are my best friends!

Amy Morrone · Married on 11/30/2019

WOW! A dream to work with!

WOW! That was the first word that came to mind when I saw my beautiful wedding flowers. I didn’t have an exact vision for my flowers the first time I visited with Kim, but I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her. She was so personable and took so much pride in her work. She asked for my opinion on certain blooms and greenery and I told her my color scheme and vision for the wedding. I didn’t know exactly what to the expect, but I was confident the flowers would be beautiful. My expectations were far surpassed! Kim took my vague suggestions and turned them into the most gorgeous arrangements! I was absolutely in love with how the bouquets and boutonnières turned out. The flower girl baskets were absolutely adorable. I also had flowers for my cake to match and they were the perfect touch. I love how she communicated with me a few days before the wedding and texted me (and my mom!) photos to make sure we were happy with everything prior to the big day. Her love for her business and customers is so evident and her enthusiasm is unmatched. I would highly recommend her to everyone for any floral needs. She was a joy to work with! Thank you so much Kim & Team!

Sent on 12/04/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

As soon as I met with you I started having visions of all the different beautiful flower bouquets we could create! My favorite parts were the bouquets and of course the flower girl baskets! how beautiful!
    I Love my flower shops! I love my clients, who I feel are truly my friends!! I am so very thankful you let me be a part of your lives!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

DREAM Wedding Flowers!

Kim is amazing. From my first consult, I knew she was the PERFECT choice for our wedding flowers. She took my vision and ideas and made the most beautiful floral arrangements we could have dreamed of. She was easy to work with, has an outgoing, fun personality, was accommodating when I wanted to make changes to our initial agreement, and made me feel so comfortable knowing our flowers were in her hands to create. The week of my wedding, she sent me photos of the bouquets, centerpieces, and corsages as they were being made - which was so sweet because it got me even more excited! We got SO many compliments on our wedding flowers; they were beautiful! I recommend Kim and An English Garden , and am looking forward to working with Kim again in the future!

Sent on 11/19/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words!!
    I Loved creating your wedding flowers!! So Much Fun!!
    You are beautiful inside & out!
  • Heather

Heather Krohn · Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful flowers

Absolutely loved my flowers!! I had shown a picture of what I wanted the to look like and they did an amazing job. They are very easy to work with and sent updates and pictures as the bouquets were being made. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful pictures!
    The flowers look amazing with your dresses!
    I loved helping to add that special touch to make your day special!

Ryan Kennedy · Married on 10/31/2019

A wonderful experience

They are wonderful to work with, they contact you when your wedding day is getting closer. Beautiful flowers for my wedding !!! I would highly recommend!!!! Thanks again !

Sent on 11/04/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for writing your review!
    I hope to see pictures soon! And you noticed I keep in touch and always give out me cell phone! That way my bride's & groom's can always feel comfortable with reaching out to me!!
    You were wonderful to design for!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Ray LaBoy · Married on 10/27/2019

Pays attention to details, easy to talk to

From reading the bio, to the first phone call, to the consultation, my experience so far has been great. Kim at An English Garden was so easy to talk to and knew exactly the vision I was going for with the flowers. I cannot wait to see how everything turns out on our big day!

Update: The flowers turned out so beautiful. Better than I could have imagined! Still waiting on my pictures but I will definitely be posting some. Thank you again Kim!

Sent on 07/08/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I am so very excited!! I can't wait!!
    I am a very lucky gal to be able to create beautiful works of art with flowers for wonderful people like YOU!!

• · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing service and quality

I found An English Garden through an internet search and after some research decided to set up an appointment for consultation on my wedding flowers. It was the best decision I could have made. From the start Kim was super friendly and genuinely excited to help with my flower arrangements. She kept me informed every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product. My bouquet was gorgeous! Kim has a passion for her work and it shows. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing flower arrangements for any occasion.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

As soon as I met with you I started having visions of your beautiful flower bouquets! How breathtaking beautiful!

• Erica-FutureMrsTacchia

Erica · Married on 10/04/2019

Happy happy bride!!

My cascade bouquet was AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!! MY HUSBAND EVEN ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! The morning of I'll admit I was a nervous bride because PICTURES DO NOT DO ANY JUSTICE!! I highly recommend Kim! You wont be dissapointed!! I had a cascade bouquet, toss bouquet, and 3 bouquets for bridesmaids, 4 arch arrangements, 10 boutonnieres, 8 corsages, 7 of my Eiffel tower centerpieces had greenery with blue delphiniums, and 34 floating flowers.

Sent on 10/17/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I had so much fun working with you & your husband to be! He was as excited as you to be taking part of all of the wedding planning!
    You were truly a TEAM!

Thank you! Thank you again for choosing us to create memories that will last a lifetime.

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful flowers

Kim at An English Garden was a pleasure to work with. We were able to stay within our budget and our flowers were gorgeous! Kim really takes pride in her work and it shows...a week after our wedding, flowers still looked great! She also sent me pictures as everything was being made which I appreciated very much. You can’t go wrong with Kim!

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I get so excited when I start texting pictures...it gives my brides a sneak peak into their special day!

• Kelly

Kelly Johnson · Married on 10/04/2019

Dream Wedding

This review is way overdue, my wedding was 9/13/2019. Kim was great to work with. I didn't talk to any other flower vendor.
    I sent over pictures of what I was looking for and really liked that Kim provided names and pictures for each bouquet/corsage that we were creating. Seeing the actual flower and color scheme really helped. I wanted to include certain flowers, so Kim went around with me multiple times, until we got everything perfect. She also provided the large vases that created a taller profile for the arrangements at my reception.
    It was even more helpful that she sent over pictures as her team was creating everything the week of the wedding to ensure that I liked it. I did end up wanting to add and tweak some things like the enormous blue thistle that came in and adding some additional pink roses. It's things like this that would make me absolutely recommend her! It was so much appreciated!
    The day of went perfect, my bouquets/corsages were delivered in the morning on time and everything was accounted for. The reception setup was gorgeous! My guests were blown away and everyone loved the arrangements. The flowers ended up lasting almost a month after that, I kid you not. It was amazing!

Sent on 04/09/2020

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

You were amazing to work with! I am so happy you picked us to create your beautiful wedding flowers!! Please send pictures to my email kim@anenglishgarden.com . I would love to have them in my antique windows on display!

• · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Kim and her team are wonderful! The bouquets and arrangements were beautiful. The flowers were the highest quality. The arrangements were still on the alter at church 2 weeks after the wedding! Our experience could not have been any better.

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Freshness, beauty, quality & passion of what we do!! It shows through our designing of natures bounty! I Love my flower shops!
  • Grace

Grace Browne · Married on 09/08/2019

Completely Wonderful!

I am so glad I chose English Garden. She was completely amazing and kind! She sent me photos as the bouquets and corsets were being put together and they turned out so beautiful! I honestly couldn't have found a better person to do my flowers

Sent on 09/24/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I LOVED your flower colors, oranges burgundies lush greenery WOW!! Thank you for finding us!
    It was a pleasure designing for you!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2019

Exceeded expectations!!

Kim was the best!! As soon as I met with her to start planning out the flowers and ceremony details, I knew she knew her stuff! She went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding flowers! She was so helpful and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend!! I cannot thank Kim and her team enough! ❤️💐🌹

Sent on 10/13/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

You were wonderful to work with! Your flowers were so very breathtaking along with your dresses your hair your makeup... Everything went perfectly together! I am a very lucky gal to have been a part of your special day!!

Conny · Married on 06/22/2019

Kim is amazing!

Kim is such a sweet person! She's so passionate about her work and it shows. I booked Kim for my wedding and she put together my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. They turned out so lovely! My only wish was that my centerpieces were a little fuller.

She was very respectful of my budget and even let me borrow some bows for my ceremony chairs to just to spruce it up a little without adding to the budget. The day before my wedding, she sent me many pictures of the flowers to keep me updated. She's so thoughtful! She replies very promptly and proactive about reaching out to me with updates or clarifications. Overall, Kim was a great pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/27/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I love being a part of my brides grooms & their families special day!! I wish I could have made the tables fuller too...but needed to keep within your budget:(
    Your flowers turned out so beautiful and your dress was amazing!

Morgan · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!!

Kim was absolutely wonderful! She kept in contact with me through the entire process and my flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/22/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!
    WEDDINGS ARE WONDERFUL!!!
    I am so very lucky to have wonderful brides like you!
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Quality flowers and quality service

Kim and her team were fantastic start to finish. She goes above and beyond and is very passionate about what she does. She only orders the highest quality flowers and the bouquets lasted for a few weeks in great condition after the wedding! Her prices are very reasonable too. The delivery team was there early and they did a wonder job setting up our centerpieces.

Sent on 06/30/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Passion, integrity, quality, the beauty of nature & love of what we do, I love being a florist! I Love my clients...you become my best of friends when you let us design for you!!
    Thank you! Thank you!

Kelsey Mulhausen · Married on 03/22/2019

Customized Wedding Floral Arrangement

English Garden truly made the floral arrangement process so simple and easy. They customized my arrangement to exactly what I pictured and more. I received so many compliments and would 100% recommend and use them again.

Sent on 03/26/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to right your review!!
    I LOVE my flower shop & being a part of my brides & grooms lives!!
    AND YOU INCLUDED PICTURES!!!

Robin Zabelka · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing and beautiful work

I had a difficult order because I wanted tulips. They did amazing work and everything was perfect. I was so impressed and received so many compliments.

Sent on 03/18/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Tulips are a bit tricky but they are a breath of fresh air!
    Nature in its finest!

Laura · Married on 01/02/2019

Wedding flowers

And English Garden provided flowers for my son’s wedding. Outstanding service, and outstanding beautiful flower arrangements. Local hometown florist is my hero! An English Garden will be my forever florist!

Sent on 01/01/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Seeing your pictures today was an awesome start to 2019!
    I LOVE designing and create different custom work for each and every wedding!! Look how wonderful the flowers matched the dresses & time of year!!

Call us anytime, as all of you were so very wonderful to work with!
  • krystle

krystle · Married on 12/31/2018

New Year’s Eve wedding

Kim and her staff were wonderful. I had a very specific look I was going for with my NYE wedding and she helped my ideas come to life. I love that you can rent from her and also that she sends pics while making your flowers!

Sent on 02/06/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I had so much fun creating your happily ever after!!
    The flowers were so beautiful just like you!!

Nicole Bigos · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and Quality Work

Kim was amazing to work with and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. Her communication was great and her ability to meet my winter wedding bouquet request was spot on to photos I showed her. I would certainly recommend working with her for your floral needs!

Sent on 01/02/2019

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

You were amazing to work with!!
    I love winter weddings and your flowers
    looked divine with your dresses!!
    Thank you for recommending me to your family & friends!!
  • W

Wilma Brock · Married on 10/15/2018

Happy with my experience with An English Garden

Kim is friendly and very thoughtful. The flower arrangements on my wedding reception are beautiful

Sent on 10/15/2018

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so very much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!! The whites, creams and greenery were so very elegant & matched public landing perfectly!!

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim was fabulous. She listened to what we wanted and communicated with us throughout the process. The flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 10/01/2018

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

You are amazing!! I wish I could see some pictures with you, your gals, and our flowers all together!! Beautiful coloring and design!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her staff are absolutely amazing to work with! The floral arrangements they put together for our wedding day were beyond all expectations! We look forward to working with Kim and her staff in the future for all of our special occasions!

Sent on 10/01/2018

An English Garden Flowers & Gifts's reply:

I am so glad we went beyond what you expected!! That is what we always strive for!! Thank you for writing your review and please send us pictures!!