An English Garden Weddings & Events Reviews

An English Garden Weddings & Events 5
An English Garden Weddings & Events 6
An English Garden Weddings & Events 7

Carissa · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Kim is absolutely easy and fun to work with. I had no idea what to do for my bouquet and she made it so beautiful. I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review!! We love our clients and we love designing all custom flowers !! and it shows we truly care about each and everyone of you!! beautiful !
  • Grace

Grace Browne · Married on 09/08/2019

Completely Wonderful!

I am so glad I chose English Garden. She was completely amazing and kind! She sent me photos as the bouquets and corsets were being put together and they turned out so beautiful! I honestly couldn't have found a better person to do my flowers

Sent on 09/24/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I LOVED your flower colors, oranges burgundies lush greenery WOW!! Thank you for finding us!
    It was a pleasure designing for you!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2019

Exceeded expectations!!

Kim was the best!! As soon as I met with her to start planning out the flowers and ceremony details, I knew she knew her stuff! She went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding flowers! She was so helpful and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend!! I cannot thank Kim and her team enough! ❤️💐🌹

Sent on 10/13/2019
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 8
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 9
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 10

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You were wonderful to work with! Your flowers were so very breathtaking along with your dresses your hair your makeup... Everything went perfectly together! I am a very lucky gal to have been a part of your special day!!

Conny · Married on 06/22/2019

Kim is amazing!

Kim is such a sweet person! She's so passionate about her work and it shows. I booked Kim for my wedding and she put together my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. They turned out so lovely! My only wish was that my centerpieces were a little fuller.

She was very respectful of my budget and even let me borrow some bows for my ceremony chairs to just to spruce it up a little without adding to the budget. The day before my wedding, she sent me many pictures of the flowers to keep me updated. She's so thoughtful! She replies very promptly and proactive about reaching out to me with updates or clarifications. Overall, Kim was a great pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 11
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 12
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 13

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I love being a part of my brides grooms & their families special day!! I wish I could have made the tables fuller too...but needed to keep within your budget:(
    Your flowers turned out so beautiful and your dress was amazing!

Morgan · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!!

Kim was absolutely wonderful! She kept in contact with me through the entire process and my flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/22/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!
    WEDDINGS ARE WONDERFUL!!!
    I am so very lucky to have wonderful brides like you!
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Quality flowers and quality service

Kim and her team were fantastic start to finish. She goes above and beyond and is very passionate about what she does. She only orders the highest quality flowers and the bouquets lasted for a few weeks in great condition after the wedding! Her prices are very reasonable too. The delivery team was there early and they did a wonder job setting up our centerpieces.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelsey Mulhausen · Married on 03/22/2019

Customized Wedding Floral Arrangement

English Garden truly made the floral arrangement process so simple and easy. They customized my arrangement to exactly what I pictured and more. I received so many compliments and would 100% recommend and use them again.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 14
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 15
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 16

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to right your review!!
    I LOVE my flower shop & being a part of my brides & grooms lives!!
    AND YOU INCLUDED PICTURES!!!

Robin Zabelka · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing and beautiful work

I had a difficult order because I wanted tulips. They did amazing work and everything was perfect. I was so impressed and received so many compliments.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Laura · Married on 01/02/2019

Wedding flowers

And English Garden provided flowers for my son’s wedding. Outstanding service, and outstanding beautiful flower arrangements. Local hometown florist is my hero! An English Garden will be my forever florist!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 17
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 18
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 19

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Seeing your pictures today was an awesome start to 2019!
    I LOVE designing and create different custom work for each and every wedding!! Look how wonderful the flowers matched the dresses & time of year!!

Call us anytime, as all of you were so very wonderful to work with!
    Kim:)
  • krystle

krystle · Married on 12/31/2018

New Year’s Eve wedding

Kim and her staff were wonderful. I had a very specific look I was going for with my NYE wedding and she helped my ideas come to life. I love that you can rent from her and also that she sends pics while making your flowers!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 25
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 26
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 27

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I had so much fun creating your happily ever after!!
    The flowers were so beautiful just like you!!

Kim:)

Nicole Bigos · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and Quality Work

Kim was amazing to work with and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. Her communication was great and her ability to meet my winter wedding bouquet request was spot on to photos I showed her. I would certainly recommend working with her for your floral needs!

Sent on 01/02/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You were amazing to work with!!
    I love winter weddings and your flowers
    looked divine with your dresses!!
    Thank you for recommending me to your family & friends!!
  • W

Wilma Brock · Married on 10/15/2018

Happy with my experience with An English Garden

Kim is friendly and very thoughtful. The flower arrangements on my wedding reception are beautiful

Sent on 10/15/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!! The whites, creams and greenery were so very elegant & matched public landing perfectly!!

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim was fabulous. She listened to what we wanted and communicated with us throughout the process. The flowers were beautiful.

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You are amazing!! I wish I could see some pictures with you, your gals, and our flowers all together!! Beautiful coloring and design!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her staff are absolutely amazing to work with! The floral arrangements they put together for our wedding day were beyond all expectations! We look forward to working with Kim and her staff in the future for all of our special occasions!

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so glad we went beyond what you expected!! That is what we always strive for!! Thank you for writing your review and please send us pictures!!

Marisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim did a beautiful job on my cascading flower bouquet for my wedding - as well as a few corsages and boutonnières . My now husband has always used an English garden when surprising me with flowers and we will continue to do so . The shop itself is so inviting and adorable !

Sent on 10/03/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 28
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 29

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you for showing me picture of your bouquet with you in your dress!! so beautiful and perfect for you!! thank you so much for letting me be a part of your life!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot express how truly amazing Kim and her team was at An Snglish garden. The flowers we received were above and beyond our expectations. Kim’s communication was spot on and she would get anything done immediately if you asked. She went out of her way to do whatever we needed and we are so grateful to her for everything. I would hands down recommend An english Garden for wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/24/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

wow! your review is wonderful and so very appreciated! I love my flower shop and with brides like you it makes all the hard work worth while!

Rindi · Married on 09/21/2018

Kim was great. She was very helpful and made the flowers look amazing. She always answered my questions and she responds very quickly. She sent me pictures as she was putting the flowers together and if I wanted something changed she did it. Got a lot of compliments on how big the Roses were. Everything turned out beautifull. Definitely recommend her. Thanks for everything Rindi

Sent on 10/05/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 30
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 31
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 32
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 33

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You are an amazing beautiful bride inside and out.
    I am so honored that you chose us to create your beautiful wedding flowers.Please tell all your family and friends about us and we need lots of pictures, lots and lots of pictures!!

lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

They went above and beyond our expectations! We are so happy we were able to work with An English Garden. They were such a big help from beginning to end! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Great to hear we went above your expectations!! That is what we strive for!!
    Call me anytime you need flowers!! You were wonderful to work with!!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

I know nothing about flowers... I waited till last minute to book a florist and it was the easiest thing for my wedding . I told Kim exactly what I was looking for and she made our wedding day beautiful ! I loved how she kept in contact with me the whole time up to the wedding. She really is an amazing person! I was blown away with my flowers they were so perfect and beautiful . I will always recommend an English garden to everyone for any event!

Sent on 10/05/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you for your kind review!! Please tell all of your family & friends about us!! We LOVE to stay busy and being a part of our clients lives!! Pictures Please!!!
    Kim

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Kim is simply wonderful to work with! Beyond how great she is to work with she does the absolute best work! I met with Kim and looked no further. She showed examples of what she had done for past weddings and everything was beautiful. She completely understood my vision of what I was looking for and helped me to make it a reality. As we started talking about the flowers that I wanted in my bouquet and the colors I was looking for she would suggest things I had never even heard of. She also got on the phone with a flower distributor while I was there to find out if some of the flowers I wanted would be available at the time of my wedding. I was so impressed with her ability to answer my questions immediately. She also has a ton of items in her shop for rentals. I rented some lanterns and an easel for the wedding to complement the look of my tables. I didn't want to go buy a bunch of lanterns and then try and figure out what to do with them once I was done. So renting them was the perfect solution. The week of the wedding she would text me with any questions and make sure that I knew she was available if I had any questions. The day before my wedding they put together my bouquets and other floral displays and she send me a ton of pictures of them to ensure they were what I was looking for. Not only were they what I wanted they were better! I got so many wonderful complements on the flowers and we used all the bouquets in vases at the head table so that they could be displayed all night. It is a week later and I still have my flowers in a vase and they are just starting to wilt! It is amazing how long they have lasted. I highly, highly recommend Kim for any floral needs but for a wedding she is out of this world!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 34
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 35
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 36
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 37
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 38

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Where can I even begin to respond to a wonderful well thought out and written review!! YOU have made my day!! We put our hearts and souls into everything we create from the boutonnieres & corsages to the bouquets and table centerpieces!! Thank You Thank You Thank you.

ps I LOVED the books on your tables!!

Kaylyn · Married on 09/09/2018

An English Garden Wedding & Events should be your first stop for any floral need. I thought planning my wedding from 1,300 miles was going to be difficult and stressful, but An English Garden Weddings & Events accommodated us at every turn. They stayed within our budget and brought our wedding vision to life; they even surprised us with a few wedding extras at no cost. We could not have been happier with how the bouquets, ceremony, and centerpiece décor turned out. Thank you Kim and Team, we'll be sure to stop in the next time we're in town!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 39
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 40
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 41
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 42
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 43

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for including your photos!! It was a pleasure to finally meet both of you when you came into town for your wedding!! And you planned an amazing wedding 1300 miles away!! WOW!! Your bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, tables...they were all so beautiful ...like you!!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Kim is amazing at what she does she took my vision of the flower and colors I wanted and brought them to life!!! She was one of my favorite people to work with during my wedding planning, her shop is adorable and she’s so personable we would talk for hours when i would stop in! My wedding flowers turned out more beautiful than i ever could even find pictures of and all within staying in my budget! Thank you Kim!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 44
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 45
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 46

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I am sooo very excited that I was one of your favorite people to work with!!
    Flowers are very important for a wedding ( they are in every important picture)
    and I am glad you loved your look of our custom work.

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Kim went above a beyond for my wedding. Very good with communication, sent me pictures of what my flowers will look like, very professional & my flowers were better that I expected. I am going to start using her as my florist for special occasions. She is so passionate about what she does & I feel she is very affordable. Thank you Kim & keep doing what you do. You ate truly amazing!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you so very very much for your kind words!!
    I LOVE my flower shop!! I feel so lucky you found us!!
    Call and ask for me any time!!

Carron · Married on 08/24/2018

Kim was a pleasure to work with, loved her enthusiasm and passion for the work she does!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You were magnificent to work with!!
    We are passionate!! about my flower shop & our clients!! I am so glad it shows through!!

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

Shortly after getting engaged we set out on finding a florist. I am a very visual person and find it hard to listen to what someone suggests without me actually seeing it in person. During our consultation Kim (the owner of An English Garden) listened to exactly what I wanted. She pulled several flowers and roughly put together what I envisioned.
    A couple days before the wedding Kim was in touch with me sending me pictures of my vision coming alive. On our wedding day I was finally able to see my dreams turn into reality! I have never seen such beautiful flowers. Compliments on the girls bouquets, my bouquet, mothers flowers, grooms/groomsmen and centerpieces were in every conversation... 2 weeks after my wedding I am still enjoying my bouquet and centerpiece flowers which are still in full bloom! Kim was an absolute JOY to work with!!! She did not disappoint and I will forever be grateful for her input, artistic talent she has down to the tiniest of details. I feel I found my forever florist and would recommend her for your dream wedding as well. Thank you Kim for your patience with me and for creating such beautiful flowers for our wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

you have written such a wonderful review that I do not know where to start!!
    thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!
    My flower shop is my life and I am soooo very lucky to be able to
    design & create beautiful memories for my brides, grooms & their families!!