175 Reviews for An English Garden Weddings & Events

Artificial (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
173 An English Garden Weddings & Events Reviews

Kim is very personable and awesome! Kim works with you and will show you examples of what you what the flowers to look like on your big day. The flowers were dropped off at the hotel, church, and the venue. The flowers were just beautiful and I would definitely recommend her!!!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

LOVED working with you. You were the best decision I made with wedding planning! The ONLY thing I’d change was the bridal toss bouquet was dropped off at the church and it would’ve been easier if it was dropped off at the reception hall. No big deal, though! Could not stop gushing over my flowers all day long. ❤️

Profile Picture Caelie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was wonderful! Her process for choosing flowers was thorough and very much appreciated. After visiting two other florists, her prices were completely reasonable. She helped us stay on budget and provided an excellent product.

Profile Picture Penelope, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are SO happy we used An English Garden for our wedding. Kim is an absolute artist! The flowers were gorgeous, all interactions were professional, and we were updated throughout the creating process of every bouquet, boutonniere, etc. I highly recommend An English Garden to anyone planning a wedding. - Rosemary & Tom

Profile Picture Rosemary, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely fabulous! Beautiful flowers,excellent service . Would highly recommend this florist to everyone.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! Not to mention, the staff was wonderful! Everyone was great to work with. Texting me pics of flowers and updating me along the way the entire week of the wedding!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My Magnolia dream came true!!!! Everything was beautiful! I choose a flower that could only be purchased in silk. Everything had a very realistic look and feel. My centerpieces were very nice. I had low centerpieces because my ceremony and reception were in the same room. They were small so I needed them to be simple and classy and the look was achieved. I received updates as the flowers were being arranged. Everything arrived at the venue neatly packed and labeled. The florist also set up the centerpieces in the ballroom. I wish my professional pictures were back so that I could really do English Gardens justice for the hard work they put in. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a stress free wedding day.

Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - cake flowers
Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - flower girl baskets
Photo for An English Garden Weddings & Events Review - Centerpiece
Profile Picture Atara, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely amazing experience with Kim! She was so fun to discuss options for flower arrangements, is very talented and creative giving her own ideas, as well as taking your opinions into consideration. I highly recommend her services, don’t miss out on an amazing experience with this florist!! She made me an absolutely beautiful arbor, cascade bouquet, tall table arrangements and more, and I was overly satisfied with them all! My guests were in awe of how pretty the flowers were for my wedding! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kim was so easy to work with. She was receptive and flexible when we needed it the most. I would highly recommend her for any wedding. Of all the headaches you may have, An English Garden will not be one!

Profile Picture Dan, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy to work with and change things around. Quality is beautiful. Pricey but worth it.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was the best! She did so well with my flowers and communicating with me:) she had such great ideas for me!!! So talented and loves what she does!!

Profile Picture Tryphaena, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim and her team did a fantastic job on the flowers for my daughters wedding! Very professional and listened to our wishes then proceeded to exceed our expectations!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were exceptionally beautiful and set the tone for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Elise, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim is very creative and a great person to work with! She made amazing centerpieces and truly has a passion for what she does. I wish her and her business all the best!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim and her entire team at An English Garden are amazing ! They made my bouquets and flower arrangements for my wedding on July 12th and they came out absolutely stunning ! We received compliments all day about how beautiful they were ! We are definitely using An English Garden for our reception next year ! Kim is an absolute delight to work with and her shop is adorable with perfect gifts and decorations for weddings and beyond ! I recommend her to anyone in need of flowers or gifts !

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Highly recommend english gardner! Their work is amazing! They are reasonably priced and they are GREAT with communicacion and adding things last minute (i was the annoying bride that kept wanting more things haha)

Profile Picture Abi, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was so helpful and knowledgeable with what i was looking for. Everything looked wonderful

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim was awesome to work with! She is super friendly and easy to work with. I told her what I wanted my bouquets to look like and she had no problem doing it. She kept me updated on what she was doing which I thought was cool. The bouquets turned out beautiful! Everybody loved them!

Profile Picture Carla, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super friendly and the bouquets were exactly what I wanted.... beautiful, whimsical, but not over the top. I definitely was not the most organized bride but they made my vision come to life!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim and the staff at An English wedding made my wedding a dream come true. I hired her for all of my bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces. We rented some lanterns and celinders. Everything turned out better than I could have dreamt in my head. If you are looking for a wedding florist, stop and call Kim! She is amazing at what she does and so sweet!! Thanks again Kim!

Profile Picture Alicyan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kim did an amazing job on my flowers! She was professional and always available. I showed her one picture and she made it happen! I would use her again!

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim did a phenomenal job with the flowers for my wedding! She clearly knows what she is talking about and knows how to make the bouquets look beautiful. She responded quickly to any emails or texts and kept me involved in the flower-making process by sending pictures as she was creating them. Best of all, she has a great personality, is incredibly easy to work with, and is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have beautiful flowers for their wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kim, the owner made everything easy for me... the flower shop is inviting and I felt very welcomed when I entered through the door.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim is an absolute sweetheart to work with! She works with your ideas and your budget to help create the floral arrangements you envisioned. She’s so sweet, personable and accommodating. She gives you a list and images of all the flowers you pick out so you can see what you’re getting. The week of the wedding she texted me pictures of the corsages, boutineers and bouquets as she was making them. Any changes I asked for, she happily obliged. I couldn’t be any happier with my cascading bouquet! The flowers lasted all day and well into the next and all the arrangements were beautiful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews