An English Garden Weddings & Events Reviews

An English Garden Weddings & Events 3
An English Garden Weddings & Events 4
An English Garden Weddings & Events 5

Carissa · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Kim is absolutely easy and fun to work with. I had no idea what to do for my bouquet and she made it so beautiful. I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review!! We love our clients and we love designing all custom flowers !! and it shows we truly care about each and everyone of you!! beautiful !

Amy Morrone · Married on 11/30/2019

WOW! A dream to work with!

WOW! That was the first word that came to mind when I saw my beautiful wedding flowers. I didn’t have an exact vision for my flowers the first time I visited with Kim, but I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her. She was so personable and took so much pride in her work. She asked for my opinion on certain blooms and greenery and I told her my color scheme and vision for the wedding. I didn’t know exactly what to the expect, but I was confident the flowers would be beautiful. My expectations were far surpassed! Kim took my vague suggestions and turned them into the most gorgeous arrangements! I was absolutely in love with how the bouquets and boutonnières turned out. The flower girl baskets were absolutely adorable. I also had flowers for my cake to match and they were the perfect touch. I love how she communicated with me a few days before the wedding and texted me (and my mom!) photos to make sure we were happy with everything prior to the big day. Her love for her business and customers is so evident and her enthusiasm is unmatched. I would highly recommend her to everyone for any floral needs. She was a joy to work with! Thank you so much Kim & Team!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

DREAM Wedding Flowers!

Kim is amazing. From my first consult, I knew she was the PERFECT choice for our wedding flowers. She took my vision and ideas and made the most beautiful floral arrangements we could have dreamed of. She was easy to work with, has an outgoing, fun personality, was accommodating when I wanted to make changes to our initial agreement, and made me feel so comfortable knowing our flowers were in her hands to create. The week of my wedding, she sent me photos of the bouquets, centerpieces, and corsages as they were being made - which was so sweet because it got me even more excited! We got SO many compliments on our wedding flowers; they were beautiful! I recommend Kim and An English Garden , and am looking forward to working with Kim again in the future!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words!!
    I Loved creating your wedding flowers!! So Much Fun!!
    You are beautiful inside & out!
  • Heather

Heather Krohn · Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful flowers

Absolutely loved my flowers!! I had shown a picture of what I wanted the to look like and they did an amazing job. They are very easy to work with and sent updates and pictures as the bouquets were being made. I would highly recommend!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 7
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 8
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 9
    Sent on 12/01/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful pictures!
    The flowers look amazing with your dresses!
    I loved helping to add that special touch to make your day special!

Ryan Kennedy · Married on 10/31/2019

A wonderful experience

They are wonderful to work with, they contact you when your wedding day is getting closer. Beautiful flowers for my wedding !!! I would highly recommend!!!! Thanks again !

Sent on 11/04/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for writing your review!
    I hope to see pictures soon! And you noticed I keep in touch and always give out me cell phone! That way my bride's & groom's can always feel comfortable with reaching out to me!!
    You were wonderful to design for!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Ray LaBoy · Married on 10/27/2019

Pays attention to details, easy to talk to

From reading the bio, to the first phone call, to the consultation, my experience so far has been great. Kim at An English Garden was so easy to talk to and knew exactly the vision I was going for with the flowers. I cannot wait to see how everything turns out on our big day!

Update: The flowers turned out so beautiful. Better than I could have imagined! Still waiting on my pictures but I will definitely be posting some. Thank you again Kim!

Sent on 07/08/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so very excited!! I can't wait!!
    I am a very lucky gal to be able to create beautiful works of art with flowers for wonderful people like YOU!!

kim:)
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing service and quality

I found An English Garden through an internet search and after some research decided to set up an appointment for consultation on my wedding flowers. It was the best decision I could have made. From the start Kim was super friendly and genuinely excited to help with my flower arrangements. She kept me informed every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product. My bouquet was gorgeous! Kim has a passion for her work and it shows. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing flower arrangements for any occasion.

An English Garden Weddings & Events 10
  • Erica-FutureMrsTacchia

Erica · Married on 10/04/2019

Happy happy bride!!

My cascade bouquet was AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!! MY HUSBAND EVEN ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! The morning of I'll admit I was a nervous bride because PICTURES DO NOT DO ANY JUSTICE!! I highly recommend Kim! You wont be dissapointed!! I had a cascade bouquet, toss bouquet, and 3 bouquets for bridesmaids, 4 arch arrangements, 10 boutonnieres, 8 corsages, 7 of my Eiffel tower centerpieces had greenery with blue delphiniums, and 34 floating flowers.

An English Garden Weddings & Events 11
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful flowers

Kim at An English Garden was a pleasure to work with. We were able to stay within our budget and our flowers were gorgeous! Kim really takes pride in her work and it shows...a week after our wedding, flowers still looked great! She also sent me pictures as everything was being made which I appreciated very much. You can’t go wrong with Kim!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 17
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 18
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 19
  • · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Kim and her team are wonderful! The bouquets and arrangements were beautiful. The flowers were the highest quality. The arrangements were still on the alter at church 2 weeks after the wedding! Our experience could not have been any better.

An English Garden Weddings & Events 20
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 21
  • Grace

Grace Browne · Married on 09/08/2019

Completely Wonderful!

I am so glad I chose English Garden. She was completely amazing and kind! She sent me photos as the bouquets and corsets were being put together and they turned out so beautiful! I honestly couldn't have found a better person to do my flowers

Sent on 09/24/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I LOVED your flower colors, oranges burgundies lush greenery WOW!! Thank you for finding us!
    It was a pleasure designing for you!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2019

Exceeded expectations!!

Kim was the best!! As soon as I met with her to start planning out the flowers and ceremony details, I knew she knew her stuff! She went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding flowers! She was so helpful and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend!! I cannot thank Kim and her team enough! ❤️💐🌹

An English Garden Weddings & Events 22
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 23
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 24
    Sent on 10/13/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You were wonderful to work with! Your flowers were so very breathtaking along with your dresses your hair your makeup... Everything went perfectly together! I am a very lucky gal to have been a part of your special day!!

Conny · Married on 06/22/2019

Kim is amazing!

Kim is such a sweet person! She's so passionate about her work and it shows. I booked Kim for my wedding and she put together my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. They turned out so lovely! My only wish was that my centerpieces were a little fuller.

She was very respectful of my budget and even let me borrow some bows for my ceremony chairs to just to spruce it up a little without adding to the budget. The day before my wedding, she sent me many pictures of the flowers to keep me updated. She's so thoughtful! She replies very promptly and proactive about reaching out to me with updates or clarifications. Overall, Kim was a great pleasure to work with!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 25
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 26
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 27
    Sent on 08/27/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I love being a part of my brides grooms & their families special day!! I wish I could have made the tables fuller too...but needed to keep within your budget:(
    Your flowers turned out so beautiful and your dress was amazing!

Morgan · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!!

Kim was absolutely wonderful! She kept in contact with me through the entire process and my flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/22/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!
    WEDDINGS ARE WONDERFUL!!!
    I am so very lucky to have wonderful brides like you!
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Quality flowers and quality service

Kim and her team were fantastic start to finish. She goes above and beyond and is very passionate about what she does. She only orders the highest quality flowers and the bouquets lasted for a few weeks in great condition after the wedding! Her prices are very reasonable too. The delivery team was there early and they did a wonder job setting up our centerpieces.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelsey Mulhausen · Married on 03/22/2019

Customized Wedding Floral Arrangement

English Garden truly made the floral arrangement process so simple and easy. They customized my arrangement to exactly what I pictured and more. I received so many compliments and would 100% recommend and use them again.

An English Garden Weddings & Events 28
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 29
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 30
    Sent on 03/26/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to right your review!!
    I LOVE my flower shop & being a part of my brides & grooms lives!!
    AND YOU INCLUDED PICTURES!!!

Robin Zabelka · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing and beautiful work

I had a difficult order because I wanted tulips. They did amazing work and everything was perfect. I was so impressed and received so many compliments.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Laura · Married on 01/02/2019

Wedding flowers

And English Garden provided flowers for my son’s wedding. Outstanding service, and outstanding beautiful flower arrangements. Local hometown florist is my hero! An English Garden will be my forever florist!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 31
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 32
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 33
    Sent on 01/01/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Seeing your pictures today was an awesome start to 2019!
    I LOVE designing and create different custom work for each and every wedding!! Look how wonderful the flowers matched the dresses & time of year!!

Call us anytime, as all of you were so very wonderful to work with!
    Kim:)
  • krystle

krystle · Married on 12/31/2018

New Year’s Eve wedding

Kim and her staff were wonderful. I had a very specific look I was going for with my NYE wedding and she helped my ideas come to life. I love that you can rent from her and also that she sends pics while making your flowers!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 34
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 40
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 41
    Sent on 02/06/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I had so much fun creating your happily ever after!!
    The flowers were so beautiful just like you!!

Kim:)

Nicole Bigos · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and Quality Work

Kim was amazing to work with and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. Her communication was great and her ability to meet my winter wedding bouquet request was spot on to photos I showed her. I would certainly recommend working with her for your floral needs!

Sent on 01/02/2019

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You were amazing to work with!!
    I love winter weddings and your flowers
    looked divine with your dresses!!
    Thank you for recommending me to your family & friends!!
  • W

Wilma Brock · Married on 10/15/2018

Happy with my experience with An English Garden

Kim is friendly and very thoughtful. The flower arrangements on my wedding reception are beautiful

Sent on 10/15/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!! The whites, creams and greenery were so very elegant & matched public landing perfectly!!

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim was fabulous. She listened to what we wanted and communicated with us throughout the process. The flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 10/01/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You are amazing!! I wish I could see some pictures with you, your gals, and our flowers all together!! Beautiful coloring and design!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her staff are absolutely amazing to work with! The floral arrangements they put together for our wedding day were beyond all expectations! We look forward to working with Kim and her staff in the future for all of our special occasions!

Sent on 10/01/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so glad we went beyond what you expected!! That is what we always strive for!! Thank you for writing your review and please send us pictures!!

Marisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim did a beautiful job on my cascading flower bouquet for my wedding - as well as a few corsages and boutonnières . My now husband has always used an English garden when surprising me with flowers and we will continue to do so . The shop itself is so inviting and adorable !

An English Garden Weddings & Events 42
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 43
    Sent on 10/03/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you for showing me picture of your bouquet with you in your dress!! so beautiful and perfect for you!! thank you so much for letting me be a part of your life!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot express how truly amazing Kim and her team was at An Snglish garden. The flowers we received were above and beyond our expectations. Kim’s communication was spot on and she would get anything done immediately if you asked. She went out of her way to do whatever we needed and we are so grateful to her for everything. I would hands down recommend An english Garden for wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/24/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

wow! your review is wonderful and so very appreciated! I love my flower shop and with brides like you it makes all the hard work worth while!