An English Garden Weddings & Events Reviews

199 | Mokena, IL

199 Reviews for An English Garden Weddings & Events

199 An English Garden Weddings & Events Reviews

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim was fabulous. She listened to what we wanted and communicated with us throughout the process. The flowers were beautiful.

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You are amazing!! I wish I could see some pictures with you, your gals, and our flowers all together!! Beautiful coloring and design!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her staff are absolutely amazing to work with! The floral arrangements they put together for our wedding day were beyond all expectations! We look forward to working with Kim and her staff in the future for all of our special occasions!

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I am so glad we went beyond what you expected!! That is what we always strive for!! Thank you for writing your review and please send us pictures!!

Marisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim did a beautiful job on my cascading flower bouquet for my wedding - as well as a few corsages and boutonnières . My now husband has always used an English garden when surprising me with flowers and we will continue to do so . The shop itself is so inviting and adorable !

Sent on 10/03/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 6
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 7

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you for showing me picture of your bouquet with you in your dress!! so beautiful and perfect for you!! thank you so much for letting me be a part of your life!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot express how truly amazing Kim and her team was at An Snglish garden. The flowers we received were above and beyond our expectations. Kim’s communication was spot on and she would get anything done immediately if you asked. She went out of her way to do whatever we needed and we are so grateful to her for everything. I would hands down recommend An english Garden for wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/24/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

wow! your review is wonderful and so very appreciated! I love my flower shop and with brides like you it makes all the hard work worth while!

Rindi · Married on 09/21/2018

Kim was great. She was very helpful and made the flowers look amazing. She always answered my questions and she responds very quickly. She sent me pictures as she was putting the flowers together and if I wanted something changed she did it. Got a lot of compliments on how big the Roses were. Everything turned out beautifull. Definitely recommend her. Thanks for everything Rindi

An English Garden Weddings & Events 8
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 9
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 10
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 11

lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

They went above and beyond our expectations! We are so happy we were able to work with An English Garden. They were such a big help from beginning to end! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Great to hear we went above your expectations!! That is what we strive for!! Call me anytime you need flowers!! You were wonderful to work with!!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

I know nothing about flowers... I waited till last minute to book a florist and it was the easiest thing for my wedding . I told Kim exactly what I was looking for and she made our wedding day beautiful ! I loved how she kept in contact with me the whole time up to the wedding. She really is an amazing person! I was blown away with my flowers they were so perfect and beautiful . I will always recommend an English garden to everyone for any event!

Sent on 10/05/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you for your kind review!! Please tell all of your family & friends about us!! We LOVE to stay busy and being a part of our clients lives!! Pictures Please!!! Kim

Kaylyn · Married on 09/09/2018

An English Garden Wedding & Events should be your first stop for any floral need. I thought planning my wedding from 1,300 miles was going to be difficult and stressful, but An English Garden Weddings & Events accommodated us at every turn. They stayed within our budget and brought our wedding vision to life; they even surprised us with a few wedding extras at no cost. We could not have been happier with how the bouquets, ceremony, and centerpiece décor turned out. Thank you Kim and Team, we'll be sure to stop in the next time we're in town!

An English Garden Weddings & Events 12
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 13
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 14
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 15
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 16

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for including your photos!! It was a pleasure to finally meet both of you when you came into town for your wedding!! And you planned an amazing wedding 1300 miles away!! WOW!! Your bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, tables...they were all so beautiful ...like you!!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Kim is amazing at what she does she took my vision of the flower and colors I wanted and brought them to life!!! She was one of my favorite people to work with during my wedding planning, her shop is adorable and she’s so personable we would talk for hours when i would stop in! My wedding flowers turned out more beautiful than i ever could even find pictures of and all within staying in my budget! Thank you Kim!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 17
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 18
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 19

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I am sooo very excited that I was one of your favorite people to work with!! Flowers are very important for a wedding ( they are in every important picture) and I am glad you loved your look of our custom work.

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Kim went above a beyond for my wedding. Very good with communication, sent me pictures of what my flowers will look like, very professional & my flowers were better that I expected. I am going to start using her as my florist for special occasions. She is so passionate about what she does & I feel she is very affordable. Thank you Kim & keep doing what you do. You ate truly amazing!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

thank you so very very much for your kind words!! I LOVE my flower shop!! I feel so lucky you found us!! Call and ask for me any time!!

Carron · Married on 08/24/2018

Kim was a pleasure to work with, loved her enthusiasm and passion for the work she does!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

You were magnificent to work with!! We are passionate!! about my flower shop & our clients!! I am so glad it shows through!!

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2018

Shortly after getting engaged we set out on finding a florist. I am a very visual person and find it hard to listen to what someone suggests without me actually seeing it in person. During our consultation Kim (the owner of An English Garden) listened to exactly what I wanted. She pulled several flowers and roughly put together what I envisioned.
    A couple days before the wedding Kim was in touch with me sending me pictures of my vision coming alive. On our wedding day I was finally able to see my dreams turn into reality! I have never seen such beautiful flowers. Compliments on the girls bouquets, my bouquet, mothers flowers, grooms/groomsmen and centerpieces were in every conversation... 2 weeks after my wedding I am still enjoying my bouquet and centerpiece flowers which are still in full bloom! Kim was an absolute JOY to work with!!! She did not disappoint and I will forever be grateful for her input, artistic talent she has down to the tiniest of details. I feel I found my forever florist and would recommend her for your dream wedding as well. Thank you Kim for your patience with me and for creating such beautiful flowers for our wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

you have written such a wonderful review that I do not know where to start!! thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!! My flower shop is my life and I am soooo very lucky to be able to design & create beautiful memories for my brides, grooms & their families!!

Angela · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything was amazing! I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted and Kim worked with me to come up with something beautiful. She gave me three different options for three different budgets so could better decide how much I wanted to spend and what I really wanted. She helped me with decor rentals as well. We rented table numbers, beautiful silver platters, and lanterns. The entire time she kept in touch about how things were going and whether or not I liked everything. Every commented on how gorgeous the flowers were and how much they suited the groom and me. We would use Kim again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 20
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 21

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you! I was so excited that you chose us to be your florist!! I LOVED the flowers and I also thought they suited your style!! You CAN NOT place a price on custom work and someone who listens to you!!

Daria · Married on 08/05/2018

I’ve been a customer for awhile although I’ve never set foot in the shop. I live in New York but will only trust An English Garden to deliver flowers to my family and friends for any occasion. I was able to call and order wedding corsages and flowers for our wedding cake by sending photos over email. I was impressed as usual. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/13/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you I LOVE my shop & I LOVE my customers!! You are always amazing to work with!

Nora · Married on 07/28/2018

Kim is absolutely amazing at what she does. I am someone who doesn't usually care much for flowers, but I love greenery and Kim worked with me to design an absolutely beautiful bouquet! I told her how much I love ferns and she made sure to feature them prominently. The bouquets/boutonnieres ended up being one of my favorite parts of the whole day! Kim is also very responsible and professional - she sends you pictures along the way and reaches out to check-in which is so important. Thanks so so much, Kim!!! You do amazing, beautiful work!

Sent on 08/12/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I loved being a part of your special day!! It is so very exciting...for your family & for us too! Loved the greenery bouquets. I can't wait for more pictures!! Thank you so very much again!

Mariana · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely ah-mazing! The centerpieces were beautiful! She is truly an artist and she texted me pictures along the way. Working with Kim was great! She is very professional and did a really good job! The centerpieces wowwed everyone! My bouquet was better than I could have imagined! She even added a little charm with my dad’s picture. Everything was delivered on time. I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 07/24/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I enjoyed working with both of you so very much! It is truly a pleasure meeting all my wonderful brides & grooms... I was with you from the beginning of your dating with FLOWERS!!!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2018

Kim was absolutely amazing to work with as my florist for my wedding. She was creative and very understanding in what I wanted for my floral arrangements. She was prompt and always kept myself and my mom informed through texts and pictures. I would highly recommend her for your floral needs!

Sent on 07/03/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was a pleasure designing your beautiful flowers and being a part of your special day!! A BIG thank you to your mom too!

Sandra · Married on 06/24/2018

Kim was extremely helpful. We changed the number of tables, the bridal bouquet and the need for a stand for the flowers in the church. She came through like a champ. I will always recommend her for any event. Thank you Kim for your exceptional service.

Sent on 06/29/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I feel truly honored that you chose us to create your beautiful wedding flowers!! I am a lucky gal to be able to do what I LOVE and be a part of so many wonderful lives!!! kim:)

Mandy · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful work, very communicative, you get what you pay for! Amazing job!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Thank you!!I need pictures!! I LOVED working with you :) :) kim

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

How much room do I have!!!! Kim did the flowers for our daughters June 16th 2018 wedding. We had the reception at Crystal Tree Country Club. When my husband and I walked into the room our mouths dropped!!! The flowers were absolutely spectacular!!! The flowers gave the room the feel of being at a celebrity black tie event! I swear all 245 guests asked who did our flowers??? This was a huge job for Kim, as she made 12 huge low flower arrangements, 12 high flower arrangements as well as 8 brides mates bouquets etc. Kim sent us daily pictures of the arrangements as she completed them. Kim also did the flowerers for our 2 other children’s weddings,5 years and 9 years ago!
    Kim is extremely down to earth and was so great to work with. She follows your lead. If you don’t want to spend allot on flowers she runs with that and shows you beautiful options! You feel like you’re in Mayberry in her adorable hometown shop! Her English Bulldog “child” roaming freely and all! So don’t look any further! Kim puts her heart and sole into every arrangement and her prices are very reasonable too!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 22
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 23
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 24
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 25

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

your family is so beautiful & amazing. I am so very lucky you found me! Everyone who walks in my door is part of my family! I loved when you stated our jaws hit the floor! Stop in again and please say hi to my fur babies! Amazing flowers wow!! kim:)

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I went to a couple places before I finally got to Kim at English garden. When my mom and I met with her, we knew we had to have her do our flowers. She is energetic, kind, and so compassionate. Every little detail of our boquets and corsages was perfect. I’m not good at making decisions, but Kim steered me into the right direction with everything. She even texted me pictures the week before the wedding as she was putting the flowers together. We won’t ever use another florist. Thanks for making my day perfect Kim!! Ps. One week later and they’re still looking amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 26
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 27

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

wow! were do I start... I am so happy you found me! I Love my flower shop and I am so glad it shows!! Passion joy faith hope love custom work what more could anybody ask for! Kim:)

Molly · Married on 06/16/2018

Kim puts her whole heart into her work!! She did an outstanding job with my wedding flowers!!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 28

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

you were so awesome to work with!! I love my flower shop and my brides allow me to keep creating, designing & loving what I do!

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Great staff! Flowers were perfect, Kim was very attentive and send me progress photos. Thanks!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 29
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 30
    An English Garden Weddings & Events 31

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

beautiful pictures!! thank you for writing your review. I loved tinting the filler flowers for your wedding!

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2018

Kim is very personable and awesome! Kim works with you and will show you examples of what you what the flowers to look like on your big day. The flowers were dropped off at the hotel, church, and the venue. The flowers were just beautiful and I would definitely recommend her!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

An English Garden Weddings & Events's reply:

I love my shop and am so happy you chose us to create your beautiful flowers!! Weddings are truly a passion for us!! I need professional pictures!!