An Enchanted Evening Reviews

268 Reviews for An Enchanted Evening

• Amber

Amber S. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Love them!

They were amazing! Price was right. Our DJ, Dana, was amazing! Caught onto our personality right away. Would recommend no one but them!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla S. · Married on 04/09/2021

Kept people dancing all night long!

We used Enchanted Evening for our wedding recently and absolutely loved working with them! They were super responsive, flexible, and very reasonably priced. Our DJ was great, he kept our guests dancing all night long and really read the crowd well.

• Megan

Megan B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Professional

We had no problems communicating with and booking with An Enchanted Evening.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Michelle P. · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing!

Dana was fantastic!! He was flexible and really got the party going! He asked great questions in our pre-wedding meeting and honored our music requests on the day. The dance door was packed the whole night and the guests had such a great time! Dana was able to honor a few last minute requests with ease and made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 11/26/2020
  • Jonathan

Jonathan H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Seamless Music

So impressed! They were one of the very first vendors we picked for our wedding, and it was such an easy decision based on the reasonable price and the glowing reviews. Dana was our DJ for the wedding and reception, and we couldn't recommend him more! The ceremony music transitions were seamless and audio perfectly balanced. The reception was perfect--he played all of our requested songs and kept the dance floor alive, which was one of the major highlights from our wedding day! Also the uplights behind our head table tied the whole reception tent together. Dana was also able to get it such a beautiful purple and aligned with the music. We are so pleased with choosing An Enchanted Evening! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie L. · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding!!!!!

Some people it’s the center pieces they want to be spot on, others it is the store, for me it was the music. I wanted my music to tell a story and to bring everyone into that story.

I am a huge music person and I had very specific request, from the moment my guest walked into the ceremony, down to the reception and what song was played when dinner was served. We also went from a lot of Disney to old school heavy hip hop toward the end of the night! Not only did Dana have the challenge of my very specific request be spot on, he also had to somehow turn Disney to rap/hip hop with out a shell shock to the guest!

I can not thank Dana enough for the amazing music he did for us through enchanted evening. Not only did he listen to my every request and make it happen, he also worked well with my minister and my venue. As a surprise he knew I wanted be our guest to play while dinner service started, he worked with the wait staff to get them to do a dance for us while that played.

He really went out of his way to make things special, and if you look at my wedding date, you will notice it’s the dreaded 2020 year, so add that challenge of the shortened 40 people who were allowed to come with mask on, getting them into the music and dancing. Dana made it happen!

Again, music was my big thing, I needed the music to help tell our story during our pandemic wedding and that it did!

I am eternally grateful for the amazing job Dana did with our wedding. He helped make our wedding more of the wedding it was suppose to be pre-pandemic. I can only imagine if it wasn’t 2020 how excellent he would be.

If you are looking for a great Dj service go with enchanted evening! Outstanding!

Thank you Dana, you are amazing!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Megan · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing DJ Services

An Enchanted Evening was an amazing DJ service. We booked them after we were recommended by someone who recently used them back in 2019 (was a COVID bride), and after our initial meeting, we were also sold. Mike is very thorough and wants to make sure your needs are met. Their music planning portal is incredibly helpful and helps you organize what you need to do. They were also a huge help throughout all of the wedding date changes (3 changes) and Mike and the team were always attentive, understanding, and helpful!! When it finally came time to be able to actually move forward, they were always on top of answering emails right away, and making everything go smoothly. I can't say enough about how helpful they were with the planning. We had our wedding this past weekend and everyone RAVED about the music. They were spot on with knowing what the crowd liked, and every guest was commenting about how fantastic the music was and every song was a hit. The DJ services were awesome and I cannot say enough good things! I highly recommend

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Maggie

Maggie G. · Married on 05/09/2020

Excellent!

We loved our DJ, Chris, from An Enchanted Evening! I loved the planning worksheet they have you complete prior to your wedding day. It's very concrete and organized ahead of time. I also appreciated the phone call the week of to dial in some special moments we wanted to have included. For example, I had a video played for my father/daughter dance, and Chris was VERY good at coordinating the music to the video! It went so well, and I very much appreciated his cooperation and help! Chris also provided such great music that everyone of all age groups loved, including our special requests. My only negative was I wish I had realized how time sensitive the initial wedding activities are at the start of the reception - time flew by so fast, and I wish I had initiated the dancing portion faster for everyone. Overall, everything went so smoothly! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Julia

Julia G. · Married on 04/18/2020

Great experience!

Working with An Enchanted Evening for our wedding was a great experience from start to finish! We felt like we truly had the best of the biz working with us. We loved the only playlist app where we filled in all the songs/info on our own time. We also thought their responsiveness to emails etc was superb! Our DJ Dana was so kind and had a lot of experience. He also took an instrumental song that is "our song" and cut it in such a way that we could use it for our first dance which was so meaningful to us. Lastly, when we had to downsize/reschedule our April 2020 wedding to June 2020, they were beyond flexible, accomodating, and supportive! We are grateful we found them to make our reception special.

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Abey

Abey A. · Married on 01/22/2020

Indian Engagement Party - DJ NATE!

We contacted various DJ's for our Indian engagement party in Chicago. From the start, Mike was very professional and accommodating to our needs. We explained we were planning on playing some Bollywood music, and thus needed a DJ who would feel comfortable with this. About a week after our initial correspondence, he put us in touch with DJ Nate.

My fiancee and I can't explain how awesome Nate was. He made our engagement a night to remember. He played all the songs we requested, along with adding his own suggestions. He let us try out the microphones prior to the event, even on the day we had to improvise certain things, which Nate easily adapted to. Our guest list ranged from the ages of 5-80, culturally speaking, we honestly weren't expecting a lot of people to dance. We were mistaken, Nate read the crowd beautifully, the dance floor was absolutely packed for two hours straight! Nate was very easy to talk to, funny, just a phenomenal guy. Throughout this process, we had email correspondence with Mike, who would reply very promptly.

We give Enchanted Evening our highest endorsement, seriously request DJ Nate, you will not be disappointed. ​

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2019

Danced the night away♥️

We had so much fun! There was a ton of variety played so everyone was able to dance and enjoy it! Chris our DJ was very accommodating and would let us tweak things the day of just to make sure it was all perfect! We also did the photobooth and that was a huge hit😊 ive already recommended them to others!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/02/2019

Highlight of the Wedding!

We got married on 11/2/19 at the Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI. We had Nate as our DJ from An Enchanted Evening and we were so happy to have had him as our DJ! He did such an amazing job of keeping everything in order and following our schedule. Everything was spot on and he completely ran the reception! He is also did a great job with the ceremony music and everything was right on point/schedule. We never had to ask him to stop/start a song, this guy knows what hes doing! He played all of the songs we asked him to play and truly read the room wonderful! He was fun and super friendly as well to all of our wedding guest. Thank you for making our wedding day stress free and making it so much fun! We would highly recommend An Enchanted Evening to anyone for any occasion. You get what you pay for and they know how to deliver an exceptional service!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Brianna M. · Married on 11/01/2019

Bride and Groom

We LOVED An Enchanted Evening DJ service for our wedding! We had people dancing all night and had some amazing up lights and pipe and drape from them. They communicated effectively, system was great and up to date, pricing was reasonable, and the online portal they offer really help those brides like myself that really didn’t know what I was doing. We are very happy overall!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Amanda P. · Married on 10/27/2019

Simply amazing experience

An Enchanted Evening was amazing to work with from the beginning, and when we were assigned Tom as our DJ, that's when we really hit the jack pot! Tom was friendly, down to earth, and super helpful with everything from start to finish. Planning our big day was stressful, but Tom helped make us feel more at ease. He went over every little detail with us, and made sure each aspect was what WE wanted. During the wedding he was there every step of the way, and maintained great communication with us throughout the evening. The music selection was on point and everyone young and old were out on the dance floor. The photobooth was also a huge hit! So I would say the whole evening was a major success, and we really couldn't have asked for a better experience. We would highly recommend to anyone An Enchanted Evening, and make sure you request Tom as your DJ!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/19/2019

Crowd Pleaser!!

Dana was amazing and kept our guests on their feet all night! He made sure he didn't play what was on our "Do Not Play" list along with a ton of songs we requested. We had a ton of compliments and I can't thank "An Enchanted Evening" enough for being a part of our special day! :)

• Chauntelle

Chauntelle · Married on 10/18/2019

Fabulous DJ services

We hired An Enchanted Evening for our DJ services and they did a fabulous job! Starting with the first meeting with Mike to discuss our needs and select the options we wanted within our budget - to going all the way through our pre-wedding meeting with our DJ and then they were perfectly ready for our Big Day! Their portal to collect details was very helpful! Plus I was able to email details and questions to my DJ before speaking with him the week of the wedding. This was very efficient and helped us breeze through confirmations during our pre-wedding call!
    My DJ “Dana” did an outstanding job by playing all the songs I had on my must play list as well as filling in additional songs to mix them with! This kept everyone dancing all night, which was really important to me! We also upgraded the lights, the sub woofer and added up-lights to the room all through this company as well! Dana was there when I arrived at the venue making sure everything was set up and ready to go for ceremony and the reception (all in one location). I highly recommend An Enchanted Evening’s services all around. Thank you!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/10/2019

Very Responsive

From the beginning of the planning process, Enchanted Evening was responsive to all of our questions. They kept us on track while planning and kept us informed of upcoming steps in the process. They have many DJ’s and they worked hard to pair us with one that matched our musical style! The music was exactly how we envisioned, and we received many complements specifically on the music!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie B. · Married on 10/04/2019

Great DJ Option

An Enchanted Evening was a great dj company to work with. They have a comprehensive web tool we used to fill out preferences. We were able to fill it out over time, changing things as needed. We had a call with our assigned dj the week before the wedding to talk through the flow and pronunciation of names. Day of, Chris was on time and full of energy! He kept the wedding moving and on time and when the dancing started he played the best assortment of songs. I actually had to ask him to not player so many bangers in a row so I could catch my breadth! At the end of the night, he had everyone stand around us and we all danced together to end the evening! It was really special

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 08/23/2019

Absolutely brilliant!

We were so happy with An Enchanted Evening! We interviewed several DJs for our wedding and when we first spoke with DJ Nate from An Enchanted Evening, we knew he was the one! Our wedding was a mix of cultures—a Lebanese/Pakistani wedding, so we wanted someone who could balance both cultures and their music well. Nate did that PERFECTLY!! He met with us personally before our big day to go over the Arab and Indian/Pakistani music we liked, he asked us phenomenal questions, and we really felt that he got to know us as a couple along the way. We couldn’t have been happier with our selection of DJ, and we would wholeheartedly recommend An Enchanted Evening, Mike, and DJ Nate for any wedding! This company truly goes above and beyond what a standard DJ company does.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Blythe

Blythe M. · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent experience, ask for Josh!

I was very impressed by our DJ, Josh, at Enchanted Evening. Our reception had the exact vibe we wanted, Josh kept things moving seamlessly, and I was so happy with his communication with us. Working with him was a breeze! Very happy with Enchanted Evening as a company, they do send unnecessarily long emails, but the planning portal is brilliant and I was very happy with their package deal. We weren't surprised by any hidden costs or anything! Would really recommend!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

K O · Married on 08/06/2019

Would definitely recommend!

We had such a great experience with An Enchanted Evening. My husband and I first met with Mike at the Schaumburg offices to take a look at the company's equipment and sound systems and talk about the services offered. They were so welcoming, professional, and responsive to our vision for our wedding. For us, the DJ and the music was a really important part of the night, and an Enchanted Evening did not disappoint. Our DJ, Hector, kept the dance floor full all night, and our guests loved how he played requests and such a variety of genres, too. Hector was also so professional when we threw a few last-minute changes to the order of things at him the night of and executed perfectly. An Enchanted Evening and Hector were so great that one of our wedding guests is hiring them for her wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Amy P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding ever!

We absolutely LOVED An Enchanted Evening! Mike DJ'd our wedding and surpassed any and all expectations! He was fantastic! Our wedding was months ago and our family and friends still rave about how incredible the music and DJ service was. Everyone who attended our wedding said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and we definitely thank Mike for creating a fun and lively atmosphere! He was so kind, patient, and easy to work with! He made our wedding day so stress free. We HIGHLY recommend!!!!! I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Valerie P. · Married on 07/06/2019

A really great night!

We give Enchanted Evening a 5/5. They worked with us on adding headset microphones for the ceremony along with microphones for our musician a few weeks before the wedding and made sure to let us know what was going on. They were in constant contact with us throughout the process and made us feel calm with all of the backup technology in case anything went wrong. Our DJ Dana called us a few days before the wedding and went over the whole wedding and gave lots of great advice and suggestions. He even came up with the idea to do table shots as a game right in the beginning which was great. We highly reccomend Dana and Enchanted Evening for any event.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 06/30/2019

Don't Miss Out!!

When i met my now husband, i knew. so, naturally, i started looking up DJs, photographers, and the like. I found An Enchanted Evening almost three years ago and I waited. Waited until it was time for us to get married. We did not look at any other DJ service. Why? An Enchanted Evening took care of us from day one. We met with Mike, the business owner, one evening in November 2018. The ease of planning our music and the “music selection” platform that An Enchanted Evening provides made picking our music easy, convenient, and fun. The day of our wedding, I changed the speech flow. I called Mike and told him of the change. He was nothing short of professional, even suggesting changes I would not have thought of. Mike was able to read the room, cut music that was not making sense for the floor, and even took my plea to shorten some dances into account. Seriously. Do not look anywhere else for your wedding music. It has been a month and a half since our wedding and we are still getting comments about how great the music was. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Linsey

Linsey B. · Married on 06/29/2019

We found what we were looking for

My husband and I can’t think of enough great things to say about An Enchanted Evening! We knew getting a great DJ was going to be a key part of our wedding, so we looked around and heard so many great things about An Enchanted Evening! When we went for our consultation, we were amazed at all the information that was provided and that we were able to watch a video & see samples of their work. Our DJ - Dana - called us the week before our wedding, and we were able to discuss everything we wanted and didn’t want. Dana was everything we wanted in a DJ. We got married in a very large venue, and he found a way to set up sound systems in the front and back of the barn so all our guests could hear. We would definitely recommend An Enchanted Evening for any event!

Sent on 08/11/2019