An Affordable DJ Reviews

45 Reviews for An Affordable DJ

• Tara

Tara 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal Job!

They did an amazing job. We had so many complements. We had no idea what music we wanted and left it up to our dj, and he did a phenomenal job reading the room and playing the proper music. Great communication leading up to the event and even gave us some ideas for fun things to do during the reception. I would highly recommend An Affordable DJ. They are very professional, and they made our wedding memorable.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Lindy Moser 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Utterly amazing!

Our Dj BC was awesome! Was extremely helping in the areas I wasn鈥檛 sure what to do as well as delivering what I wanted.
    He had a great energy that got my crowd going and flowed with no issue when I made a change or two that night.

Sent on 05/28/2019

An Affordable DJ's reply:

That's wonderful to hear. We really do have a second to none staff of DJs. He had a great time as well,

Amelia Ralston 路 Married on 02/16/2019

John was Excellent to work with!

From the beginning John was very easy to communicate with. He has been extremely organized with laying out all the time frames of the evening. I love that we were able to give him a play list of songs to play. It worked out wonderful! Thank you so much John! 馃槉

Sent on 02/20/2019

nicole 路 Married on 03/16/2018

John did a great job for our ceremony and reception and we would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Ellie 路 Married on 11/17/2017

John was so awesome!!!!!!! He sent us our playlist prior to the ceremony and worked well with us on what songs we would like to play! The set up was really cool! The light up table was more than we could have asked for. also, the photo booth was legit, THE BOMB!!!!! Major hit. We couldn't keep people out of there! They made a photo book with all of the pics taken in the booth, it is by far our favorite!!!!! Extremely affordable and very professional! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 10/06/2017

John was amazing, he made our night! The photo booth was great too, I loved that we got a photo album with all of the pictures in it! They were both very professional. There was a very wide selection of songs that worked for everyone at our reception, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nicole 路 Married on 09/30/2017

John did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception!!! He was extremely personable and matched the audience very well! He was with us from the beginning to the end helping to answer all of my questions! I chose some songs for events, but gave him the ability to choose most of the songs for the night. Several of my family and friends approached me to tell me how satisfied they were with John's services!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Nicole 路 Married on 08/12/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Alan. I couldn't have chosen a better dj for the wedding reception. I knew him personally, but even if I'd never met him I am sure my experience would've been the same. He was on time, got everything set up and kept everything on schedule. I had a pretty tough crowd and he got them up and going after a little bit. He was more than willing to help with anything that the groom or I needed. He also provided the uplighting which made the room look breathtaking.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kelsey 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing Job! John really worked with my fiance and I about what music we wanted and how we wanted the evening to go! Both my ceremony and reception were awesome because of him! I can't say enough awesome things about John and An Affordable DJ!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Maggie 路 Married on 09/17/2016

John set us up with Jason and Karen for DJ/photo booth services. They were great! John stayed in touch with us through the whole process and followed up afterwards. Our guests had a great time! A personal, honest DJ service that won't do the "bait and switch" on you. Thank you!! :D

Sent on 10/02/2016

Miranda 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Everything was perfect. He allowed us to be as involved as we wanted to be with our music selection. Added music as needed. Adjusted our music schedule when we needed. Very accommodating! Worth the money! We only had Djing services, but I imagine their other services are just as great! We were very happy with An Affordable DJ!!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Amber 路 Married on 06/25/2016

We just Had An Affordable DJ, DJ our wedding June 25 2016 and loved them!!! They really are reasonably priced and delivered on everything they promised. The dance floor was the place to be all night, and that is a huge thanks to our DJ. I'm not the best with music so to be honest I didn't give him much to work off of as far as what kind of music or songs we would like to hear. He did a wonderful job picking up the vibe of our guest and playing music that would keep people on the dance floor. Our guest all just kept telling me how much fun our wedding was.
    They also have a photo booth you can package together with the DJ Services, it was a great deal and everyone loved it.
    I Also have to say the owner of the company was so responsive to me. it was never more then a couple hours before I got an email response to a question I emailed him. I also had to change the time I needed the services a few times and he was so flexible with it and make it no big deal.
    They Made our night and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Ashley 路 Married on 05/21/2016

We had the pleasure of working with John while we were in the planning stages then Alan was our DJ for our wedding! The price was definitely affordable, and so much less than other DJs were charging! They did an amazing job! People were on the dance floor all night! We definitely recommend this DJ to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Stephanie 路 Married on 04/30/2016

We absolutely love John and Affordable DJ. He was so friendly, answered all of my calls/emails/text in a timely manner, and was super organized. He made our wedding absolutely amazing! Everyone danced and even got in the photo booth. Everyone had such a wonderful time! I would recommend him to everyone! Especially the photo booth...Most of our families have never seen it before and keep raving at how much fun that was!
    Thanks again, John!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Nikki 路 Married on 11/07/2015

When you have a wedding, the two things people remember are your food and your DJ, and all I've been hearing about our wedding this past weekend was how amazing our DJ was. Everyone told us our music really made it a party and everyone had such a good time dancing. There was never a moment where the dance floor was empty.

John Hobdy, owner of An Affordable DJ, was so easy to work with. He did everything exactly as I wanted it and kept the party alive the entire night.

His prices are affordable, he's extremely professional, and overall a gentleman!

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and thanks to him, our guests had an amazing time!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • User5612702 路 2+ years ago

John and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding, from the first meeting to the contact the week of, they were easy to get a hold of and willing to work with us. We ended up pushing our introductions up and Jason was on the ball and got us in the reception and the party started. They went above and beyond to make our day great and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jacquelyn 路 Married on 10/09/2015

John was absolutely great! He provided us with a google doc that we could edit and share as needed and informed us of any changes that were made throughout the entire process.A few days before the wedding he even sent us the ENTIRE playlist for the night which gave us the chance to edit songs out that we didn't like (which nothing needed changed). He was absolutely great! At midnight the party was still going strong because of him!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Addie 路 Married on 09/13/2015

John at An Affordable DJ was phenomenal to work with and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to have a wide variety of music on their wedding day!
    Working with him as far as planning was a breeze - all done electronically so that my Husband and I could edit at our convenience. John would check the online planner occasionally and keep in touch with some of the bigger decisions that needed made. The day of the wedding, he was wonderful to work with! We spoke briefly to finalize last minute details, but other than that, he provided the perfect background music that my guests are still talking about. I think the biggest compliment I could say is that he managed to capture the perfect wedding play list that fit my Husband and I's taste in music (which can be hard because we're opposites).. but we were both dancing and enjoying ourselves. The floor was packed and even our caterers were dancing at the bar, stating that he was the best entertainment they've heard at the venue in a long time.
    If you are looking for someone who will remove the stress of the day as far as music goes, there shouldn't be another choice - you'll want to go with An Affordable DJ - worth every penny!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amanda 路 Married on 09/12/2015

We just got out wedding video back, and it truly made me realize how ON POINT our DJ, JOHN, truly was! Not only did he meet with us TWICE (at no additional charge) to reconfirm the entire plan for the evening, he notified our videographer, photographer and all family who were involved when special events were about to take place (first dance, cake cutting, etc.). My favorite part about John is he TRULY IS THERE TO SERVE YOU! We asked for a song to be played, it was the very next song. Every request that was asked throughout the night, John did it with a bat of an eye!!! I am EXTREMELY picky and John exceeded my expectations! He NATURALLY knows when to move onto the next event, I did not worry the entire night about time!!! If you are worried about each event not moving quick enough and if guest will dance--- we NEVER had that slow, down time while waiting for the next event with John!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Mackenzie 路 Married on 08/08/2015

John was incredible to work with. We used this service for the photobooth and it was AWESOME! He answered emails super quickly and professionally and worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted. The guests loved the photo booth and the customized strips were such a hit. It also looked clean, fun, and professional. I was so busy that night that I never got to use the photobooth, but I saw the strips after of some friends and they quality of the images were great too! We also ran out of room in the barn we were using and so we had to put the photobooth outside, which was no problem at all. John was very accomodating. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Lindsey 路 Married on 07/18/2015

Affordable DJ don't by Shawn Fender. Did a wonderful job. Had everything ready and if he had any questions he came to me or the groom.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Chelsea 路 Married on 07/17/2015

John was exceptional throughout the entire planning process and helped our reception run very smoothly with no stress to us. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Lisa 路 Married on 07/11/2015

John was simply amazing. From our first meeting, throughout the planning process, up until the very last song of our wedding reception, he was friendly, very well organized, and extremely easy to work with.

We requested full DJ service, a little M.C. work, and his photo booth service. Everything was perfect. His M.C. work was professional, not at all corny, yet extremely fun. He had our guests on the dance floor all night. Additionally, his photo booth attendant, Madeline made sure our guests had a great time capturing memories throughout the night and even took care of assembling our photo strip and message book.

We can't say enough about what John and Madeline delivered to our special day. Here's the kicker...his prices are fantastic!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Hillary 路 Married on 06/27/2015

This DJ is amazing and kept the event running smooth and professional!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Andy 路 Married on 05/23/2015

Affordable DJ was a fantastic dj company to work with for our wedding. John showed us all of our options and gave us many great ideas, helped us with our song ideas and provided an online template and schedule that was very beneficial, brought up lighting, a photo booth, and lighting to the wedding as requested, and did a fantastic job keeping our guests dancing for the entire evening. We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/28/2015