An Affair to Remember by angela Reviews

13 | Dunstable, MA

13 Reviews for An Affair to Remember by angela

Noule Demetri · Married on 10/07/2018

Mother of the bride

Angela did a wonderful job with the rehearsal. She made us all feel very comfortable. Without her guidance we would have been lost.
    She helped with everything on the day of the wedding...from arranging the flowers on the pews to pinning the boutinnares on the groomsmen to greeting the bride and her party at the front door. She was amazing .
    If I emailed her with any questions she immediately responded. Listened to my concerns and guided me to make the right decisions.

Nikki · Married on 06/17/2018

Angela was invaluable to making our wedding feel effortlessly perfect. She was a meticulous and thoughtful wedding coordinator who really cares. I highly recommend her services. After all of the planning and time dedicated to putting together a wedding the most important thing becomes the need to have it all executed without you having to think about it on the actual wedding day.- Thank you Angela! (Mr. and Mrs. Romano)

T · Married on 05/06/2017

We booked her for as our church ceremony coordinator and I wished I had had her help for the other parts of our wedding! She is incredibly responsive and meticulous and has the answers to every wedding related question you can imagine.

Krysta · Married on 09/03/2016

When considering flowers for your special event don't hire anyone but An Affair to Remember by angela. Aside from Angela's creative eye and wedding/flower expertise, she is a top notch professional. Angela was eager to meet our expectations and worked within our budget to create the most beautiful flower arrangements possible. We're very happy we selected An Affair to Remember by angela and will recommend her to anyone planning a special event!

Carley · Married on 05/28/2016

Angela made me 2 beautiful alter pieces for my flowers!!! They were stunning and made my ceremony beautiful!! I absolutely loved them!

Sent on 06/01/2016

An Affair to Remember by angela's reply:

We loved custom designing your wedding flowers. We are so happy to please you. The pastel colors surrounding you during the ceremony over looking the meadows is stunning.

Patrick · Married on 05/03/2016

Angela is such a pleasure to work with. Everything that was asked of her was delivered. The floral arrangements were out of this world beautiful. I would recommend anyone who needs an organized and well presented coordinator, Angela is the way to go! I cant say enough how beautiful the floral arrangements were. Everyone was commenting on them!

Angela was nice, prompt, and amazing! She kept everything running smoothly and without complications. She was so wonderful! Highly recommended!

Patrick · Married on 05/17/2014

From start to finish Angela provides excellent service. I would highly recommend her for any event that you may be planning. She pays close attention to detail and makes you feel so at ease. I couldn't imagine having done the wedding without her!! She has a wonderful smile and there isn't anything that she wouldn't do to make your event run smoothly.

rebecca · Married on 10/16/2010

Angela was my wedding planner for my wedding. It was a fall themed wedding and her work and creativity was Beyond what I had ever imagined. One of my favorites is the big tree she brought into the reception hall. She hung my leaves on it with all of my guests names and table assignments. I definitely recommend an affair to remember because Angela will make your day amazing.
    Angela also organized my Son's Baptism. It was a catered luncheon. The centerpiece she put together was absolutely amazing!

Sharon · event on: 05/30/2015

Angela provides a creative, unique and classy style to any event she is involved in. We would not hesitate to contact her again for our next event !

MacKenzie · Married on 09/08/2018

Angela was the guidance we needed for the day of our wedding. She was extremely helpful during the rehearsal to help everyone know their roles and on the day of, it was so nice to know that she was taking care of everything!

Nikki · Married on 05/13/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

There were a couple things that could've used improvement. The day of the wedding my Koumbara still seemed a bit lost. She did the crowning incorrect and she also stayed standing at the alter when she should've sat back down in between the times she was needed. I think there was a bit of confusion at the rehearsal as to what her job was and when she would be needed. We went over her doing the crowning but she was told she may either be standing in the front of us or behind us. This is probably something she should've known for sure the day of the rehearsal so Jen could know exactly where she would be standing as well as practicing how to actually do the crowning portion. She didn't get it right either time in the rehearsal and had to be corrected so maybe a couple more run through's or pulling her aside to go over it would've helped. She also stayed standing when she probably should've sat down in between both times she was needed. She ended up standing next to me (looking a bit random) for quite sometime until she was needed again. We were also told we would be holding the lit candles the entire ceremony but Father Tom ended up handing them over to a bridesmaid and groomsman. I wish the 2 of them would've been aware they were going to be holding the candles as my bridesmaid had to hold her bouquet and the candle (which dripped on her hand numerous time). I just think it would've helped her prepare ahead of time if she knew she was going to be holding it. My only other complaint is the receiving line. There were a handful of guests that were first out of the church and were not aware there was a receiving line so they went straight outside. Because I didn't have a chance to go to everyone's table at the reception, I never got to see those guests at all that night. Maybe for future weddings, you could be standing directly outside the doorway to inform folks there is a receiving line just around the corner. Otherwise everything was very pleasant. Thank you again.

Sent on 07/20/2017

An Affair to Remember by angela's reply:

The Orthodox wedding ceremony contains many symbolic details performed by one priest. Many of the details are rearranged or done differently at the discretion of the priest. The minor details as to when, how long or who holds candles at any given time, or where the koumbarda or koumbardo stands, or how the crowns are placed on the wedding couple vs where the koumbarda or koumbardo stands etc. is decided by the priest during ceremony. Many times the priest directs members of the bridal party to do specific tasks during the ceremony. This is very common in the Orthodox Wedding Ceremony. The entire ceremony takes an hour and the priest can make minor changes whenever he chooses. At this particular rehearsal I performed the rehearsal details alone. The priest was not present because of a previous commitment. All parts of the orthodox ceremony were verbally announced, discussed followed by questions and answer session. Under my guidance, the wedding party rehearsed the procession, ceremony details and recession twice. I announced which ceremony details could be done differently by the priest on day of ceremony. Overall the rehearsal went smoothly, the priest performed the ceremony beautifully and all in bridal party performed their role perfectly. I extend my apology to the bride for any misunderstanding, miscommunication or uncontrollable situation that arose.