An Affair of the Heart Reviews

1 User photo

An Affair of the Heart 1
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I found my dream wedding dress and didn't feel pressured at all.It didn' take long at all.

Sent on 11/09/2017

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Kaitlyn, I enjoyed helping you find your dream dress!! You are such a sweet young lady and will be a stunning bride. Congratulations!! Patricia

Scooby Doober · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful, Affordable Gowns

My experience with An Affair of the Heart was awesome. I had looked at a few bridal shops in town, and it became clear to me that the kind of dress I wanted was not going to be possible within my budget at these places. But An Affair of the Heart sells beautiful, brand new dresses at a much more digestible price range!
    She was very understanding when I came in for my first appointment and I was trying to put on a brave face while suffering from a migraine and not really having any fun. She suggested we reschedule, and the second appointment went great. I would recommend this business to any bride who wants a stunning dress without paying the big bucks.

Racheal · Married on 10/20/2018

I found a beautiful dress at a price I was happy with. Very low pressure, which is the experience I wanted. Let me try on as many dresses as I wanted too (And I tried on a lot!)

Sue · Married on 09/08/2018

My daughter was having a difficult time finding the right wedding dress. She visited Affair of the Heart and found exactly what she was looking for. Patricia is warm and welcoming and her no pressure sale was much appreciated.

Krysta · Married on 07/22/2018

I bought not one, but TWO wedding gowns from An Affair of the Heart (after an unrelated seamstress ruined my first dress...)! I would highly recommend Patricia to anyone in the market for a wedding dress! I was admittedly hesitant initially, as she runs her business out of her home, but after visiting literally every other boutique in Colorado's Springs, and being disappointed time and again with the selection and/or pricing, I was pleasantly surprised to find what I was looking for! Patricia's dresses are all discontinued, so you won't find them anywhere else!

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

I had the best experience. We called last minute and got an appointment. So accommodating!!! I never felt like a burden. In fact I felt like the most important special person. I'm very insecure and nervous when trying things on and I left feeling confident and beautiful. It was the most positive experience I've ever had even outside of wedding shopping!!

Linda · Married on 06/16/2018

She was so sweet and helpful. We didn’t realize you needed to have an appointment and she juggled her time to meet with us. I highly recommend her!

Alexandra · Married on 03/16/2018

The selection is limited but diverse. The dress I got was for an amazing price and never worn. Patty works with you to pull dresses and there is no limit to trying on any dress except for the size. I also bought a piece for my hair, great quality and an unbeatable price. This should be a stop for any bride in the area.

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2018

I had been trying on dresses for weeks and couldn't find a dress that I fell in love with until I went to an affair of the heart. Patti was so nice and sweet and helped me try on dresses past dinner time. I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for their perfect wedding dress. She had a great selection with different styles!

Sent on 10/30/2017

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Lauren. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Mary · Married on 09/16/2017

I LOVE THIS PLACE. She helped me find my perfect dress!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Thank you Mary , I am so happy to have a share in making your wedding day special by having your wedding dress!

jay lie · Married on 06/28/2017

Patricia was so helpful! A joy to work with on preparing for my special day. She took great care in listening to what my special interests were and was very accommodating. I have and will suggest her to future brides!

Ramona · Married on 06/03/2017

Patty was so helpful when picking out a wedding dress! The experience was very personalized and relaxed. I tried searching for my dress at several places and didn't find anything I liked as much as the dresses I tried on here!! I found the perfect dress. And would highly recommend making an appointment with Affair of the Heart!! Thanks again Patty :)

Alisa · Married on 05/06/2017

Pat was wonderful! I was only in town for a few days and she got me in for an appointment the same day I called! I actually found my wedding dress THAT DAY and got a great price on it! I would defintiely recommend An Affair of the Heart to anyone looking for their wedding dress! Couldn't be happier with my dress and my experience there. Thank you, Pat!

Sent on 10/13/2016

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed working with you and helping you choose your special dress!

Jenna · Married on 02/25/2017

Patty was so great to work with and had a wide variety of high quality dresses for reasonable prices. She worked with my schedule multiple times which I was grateful for. I highly recommend this business!

Sent on 10/17/2016

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Thank you Jenna, It was a pleasure to work with you to find your dream dress. You will be gorgeous on your wedding day.
    Best wishes,

Joel · Married on 02/25/2017

Affair of the heart is an awesome choice! Any customer would be greatly satisfied after visiting this boutique!

Biliana · Married on 12/30/2016

Patty is the sweetest person ever! I had gone twice both times by myself and she helped me pick the one! I even got a great deal on a beautiful dress that will make my day even more special. I highly recommend going to An Affair of the Heart for your wedding dress needs , I paid 50% less than other known bridal shops like Davids bridal for example. Thank you Patty for making my wedding dress search as easy as can be!

Sent on 10/07/2016

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Thank you Biliana, You look stunning in your dress and will be more beautiful on your special day.
    My very best to you.

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Affair of the heart. Patty really spent time understanding my needs and she was very accommodating. I was lucky enough to find a dress I loved. She had a nice selection of beautiful dresses to fit many different styles.

A few years ago my sister was getting married and had found Patty and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Now that it's my turn to get married, I knew the only place I wanted to go was to Affair of the Heart. I flew in from Seattle with the hopes of flying home with a dress. Patty was very accommodating, polite, and more than patient when I was telling her what I was looking for. We took our time looking through dresses, trying several on again, and even a few extra dresses just for fun. I would highly recommend Patty to anyone! And bonus, my dress was under budget!

Sent on 06/24/2016

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

I am always thrilled to help help my Brides in the past with their sisters when it's time for them to get married. You look absolutely gorgeous in the dress you bought. My best to you and your fiance on your wedding day. Patricia

Kelsey · Married on 09/10/2016

When I first showed up I was a nervous wreck. I kept thinking what if I don't find a dress. But as soon as she seen me she welcomed me with a warm hello and jumped to it right away. She pulled out all the dresses that fit iny budget and I even found one that I absolutely love. When it came time to pay for the dress she gave me a few tips on what I should buy with it to make my day special. Thank you and I hope you will give her a chance like I did. You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/19/2016

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Thanks Kelsey. It was a pleasure helping you find your dress. You'll be beautiful on your special day. Best Wishes, Patty

Allysia · Married on 09/03/2016

Patty is wonderful, took her time with us and after we thought we were just looking we left with 6 dresses. The Brides dress, 2 mothers dresses, 2 Aunt's dresses and 1 grandmothers dress. What an amazing experience.

Sent on 09/27/2015

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

I enjoyed working with you! You found some great dresses for everyone.

Shanna · Married on 08/06/2016

Patricia was just wonderful! She fit me in spontaneously and was very intuitive to what I was hoping for in a wedding dress. I left feeling totally pampered and excited to wear my beautiful dress that didn't hurt my budget for the wedding! Thank you Affair of the Heart!

Sarah · Married on 07/24/2016

I very much enjoyed my experience of purchasing my dress through Patricia. She is very helpful and knowledgeable and has a great selection. I enjoyed going through a small business and I believe she has a better level of service. Much more than I enjoyed any of the service I received from the bigger stores like David's bridal and Danelles. Also was 10x more affordable :)

K · Married on 05/21/2016

My daughter got her wedding dress and veil here, and it was a much better experience than we had at David's Bridal. We had Patricia's full attention the whole time we were there looking at dresses. She had great advice and good variety of styles, too. When my daughter tried on THE DRESS, she knew it right away and said "This is the one I've been dreaming of since I was 3 years old!"

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

Patricia at An Affair of the Heart is just amazing! I had a whole day of appointments lined up, and went to Patricia first since she didn't think she would have many options in my size. She only needed one perfect dress, and I was sold! She was so sweet as I tried on about 8 more dresses, and then put my favorite back on. She was not sales-y at all, and just very genuine. Her prices are also great! I spent less than half of my budget on my dress, and I wish I could wear it over and over. A few months after buying my dress, I emailed Patricia asking if she had a veil to go with it, and she answered right away. I stopped by that afternoon and she had the perfect veil! I highly recommend visiting with Patricia before going to any other bridal boutiques in the Colorado Springs area - you might be surprised at what you find!

Sent on 05/19/2016

An Affair of the Heart's reply:

Thank you Nicole. It was a pleasure helping you find your wedding dress. I wish you the best with you and your new husband. Patricia