Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant Reviews

59 | Staten Island, NY

59 Reviews for Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2020

We were very happy we picked Aimy for our wedding

Aimy was great, efficient and very kind. We were all over the place with plans and timing and she was very patient and worked with us.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Alicia. Thank you so much again for choosing me as your wedding officiant. I enjoyed your ceremony. You were simply beautiful that day. Congratulations again :)

Savonne King · Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing wedding

She’s amazing she is very attentive and is sure to make sure you’re happy through the whole ceremony thank you Amy !

Sent on 01/09/2020

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Savonne. Thank you for such a beautiful review. All the Best to you both and Congratulations again :)

Kristen Solheim · Married on 12/14/2019

Amy customizes your ceremony for you.

Amy was wonderful from the moment I first emailed her many months ago. Not only did she help with the ceremony planning but she also helped to guide us through other important steps, including the marriage license process. She tailored our ceremony exactly for us and was so patient with any questions and edits we had. Upon meeting her, it was evident she truly loved doing this. She is a warm, friendly, and loving person who truly believes in marriage. I would definitely recommend her to those looking for an officiant.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

You two were amazing. I really love your review. I enjoyed officiating your wedding ceremony. So happy you enjoyed the service. Congratulations to you and your husband.
  • Kris

Kris · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Definitely recommend! Perfect from start to finish.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe thank you Kris for such a beautiful review. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant. You two were beautiful. Congratulations again :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2019

Amy is amazing

Our Officant cancelled on us last minute. We was searching like crazy and found Amy Voltaire . We send some message and she sent me the samples and we booked her. I first met Amy during rehearsal and once we started talking I knew for sure we made the right choice. She walked us through every step of the ceremony. She funny, patient and just a pleasure to work with her. Amy thank you so much again for being my part of our special day !

Sent on 11/13/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe you are very welcome, Jennifer. Thank you for such a beautiful review from such a beautiful individual inside and out. Congratulations again :)

Erica · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredibly Professional & Helpful!

Amy was so helpful from the very beginning! Planning a New York wedding from Texas was proving to be difficult, but this was one thing I never worried about. Amy was so responsive and reassuring when I was locking down my vendors! Unfortunately plans did change, and we were unable to utilize Amy's services, but I will absolutely recommend her to anyone in the NY area!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. Best of luck with everything and especially with your new journey with your husband :)

Melissa Bowen · Married on 11/01/2019

Amy delivered a perfect ceremony

We eloped from Australia and were very excited to get married in NYC. We had a few nerves as we didn't understand the legalities getting married in another country. Amy answered all of our questions in a timely married. Our ceremony was personalised and Amy had a really fun yet sincere vibe throughout our time together. Thank you Amy for making our day unforgettable. Mick and Mel xx

Sent on 03/02/2020

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you soooo much for such a beautiful review Melissa. I truly enjoyed officiating your wedding to Mick. It was amazing. Congratulations again :)
  • Justina

Justina · Married on 10/27/2019

Met Expectations

Amy officiated our union last month and we were very satisfied with her service! She ensured that all documents were completed, kept us updated, and sent us what we needed on time. Would reccommend.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Justina :) You two were so happy at the ceremony and I loved how you two shared your vows to one another. Always keep the laughter and honest communication with one another. Congratulations again :)

Jackee Fattorusso · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Officiant & Creative Visionary!

I instantly felt a connection with Amy upon first speaking with her at a local bridal expo. Amy is creative & truly absorbs your entire vision of what you want your wedding ceremony to be & combines personality traits of both parties to make it a unique experience. My partner & I felt so comfortable speaking with Amy & enjoyed the easy process of her creating a ceremony that we both felt good about. Amy was very flexible & listened to every detail we wanted to include. Added bonus, she takes care of EVERYTHING paperwork wise! No stress! I couldn’t ask for a more dedicated, passionate, creative person to configure a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Magdalena

Magdalena · Married on 09/21/2019

Shes attentive, kind and absolutely wonderful

Just got married September 21, and Amy preform our ceremony. She is a very dedicated and professional individual. She made our day so special. The ceremony was prepared for us, about us. It was lovely. She puts her love and heart into her words. I would highly recommend her. Amy you were fabulous!!! To infinity and beyond.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe, you are making me cry here, Maggie :). You are so welcome and I am still so honored to have officiated your wedding ceremony. Everything was very beautifully prepared by you. Congratulations to you both.

Raz Corbin · Married on 09/07/2019

Thankful & blessed

She was a last minute but was worth all the searching I did for months. She was rapidly responsive and helpful. She kept my guests entertained and my guests intrigued. Thank you again it was just what I was looking for. Short, sweet, and simple.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Raziya for such a beautiful review. I really enjoyed officiating the wedding ceremony for both of you. Both of the families were perfect. Congratulations again :)
  • Ida

Ida · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommended

Amy was wonderful to work with! She was extremely responsive anytime I emailed or texted her and was very flexible in terms of where and when to meet even when inconvenient for her! She is based out of Staten Island and had no issues driving into Queens where I lived to initially meet. She provided an initial non-religious ceremony script and was very accepting of any changes I made to personalize the script. She attended our rehearsal and kept things going when we were not sure how things should go. Her services were also very affordable! I highly recommend Amy if you are looking for an affordable, customizable, flexible officiant.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Good morning Ida :) Thank you so much for such a Beautiful Review. I really enjoyed working with both of you on your wedding ceremony. I especially loved how your script came into reality in front of friends and family. Congratulations again as husband and wife :)
  • Kevrol

Kevrol Colley · Married on 08/18/2019

K&Q Colley Wedding

We both never experienced weddings before, and Amy was there every step of the way to guide us. She is hilarious at the alter while the groom is waiting for his bride to come out. She showed for the rehearsal and made herself accessible through video chat. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe Thank you Kevrol. You two were very genuine and humble. Thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding ceremony. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Colley :)

Maximin Gourcy · Married on 08/11/2019

Very nice and available

Amy responded really quickly and was really available for our wedding which was planned on a Sunday morning. Everything was clear from the beginning to the end. She made the effort of preparing a french version for our guests which everybody did appreciate.
    She was nice, friendly, smiling and we had a wonderful ceremony with her.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Merck Bourcoup Maximin. I really enjoyed officiating the wedding ceremony and being around the family. They were all beautiful. Congratulations again :)

Louise Walker · Married on 08/10/2019

Dream wedding in NYC

After trying to find the right wedding for us we finally decided on NY city elopement. We searched how to do this but it was extremely confusing. We decided to contact Amy and it was the best decision we made. She personalised the script for us, gave us help on how to get the proper documents and supported our journey to a very big city! She is friendly and funny and made our ceremony much easier as she put us at ease with her easy going personality. Though we never had met before, I felt like I knew her for years. Thankyou Amy.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Awe thank you Louise :) I am so happy that your wedding ceremony day finally arrived after months of planning. Thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding ceremony. You two were beautiful and Congratulations again :)

Sherise · Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful experience

She was very pleasant, made everything easy and comfortable. Super funny and sweet. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hello Newlyweds. This is beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing me to officiate. Congratulations again :)
  • Amanda

Amanda Stone · Married on 07/29/2019

Professional and Personable

We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out! Amy did such a wonderful job making everyone feel engaged from the moment the ceremony started. I contacted her for the first time about 3 prior to the wedding (I was surprising my fiancé with a trip to New York for a special birthday and I was also eloping and getting married in Central Park) and she replied very quickly. She explained everything very well and told me that if I have any questions to contact her anytime throughout the process. I contacted her several times thereafter and Amy was easy to get in touch with and replied very swiftly. Everyone felt very relaxed during the ceremony, with her warm and welcoming persona. We would highly recommend Amy for anyone looking for a unique way to celebrate their wedding. Thank you so much Amy for making our wedding one we will never forget!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Such a beautiful review from such a wonderful couple. I really enjoyed being around your family. Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding officiant. Congratulations again to you both :)

Shyra Lewis · Married on 07/28/2019

We got married Sunday July 21st. Amy was very helpful. She answered all of our questions and made sure our day was a memorable one.

I would recommend her to any couple getting married.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Shyra for a beautiful review. Tell everyone I said hello. I loved being part of your wedding. Congratulations again :)
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Waters · Married on 07/27/2019

Unforgettable experience!

My husband and I couldn’t have been more happier with the beautiful ceremony Amy wrote for us. She was able to successfully capture who we are and express that in words for our friends and family. We laughed, we cried and we reflected. Amy was open to me making changes in her script and was always accessible when I had a question. She was down to earth and clear spoken. Bonus is her and her family are Marvel fans!! :) Thank you for sharing in our day, Amy. It was a perfect day and you helped make it that way.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Love this Review, Vanessa. This is so beautiful and thank you for allowing me to officiate your wedding ceremony. You two are so beautiful, kind individuals. The bow ties were nice and I am thinking of getting one for my husband lol. Congratulations again to the Marvel Newlyweds :)

Tiffany Geen · Married on 07/25/2019

Look no further

Amy was oustanding. My situation was unique I got married in a faclity. When i was trying to find a minster to officiate I keept hitting road blocks. I was so fustrated. My friend found amy online and gave her my number. Once I called her my worries were washed away. She was so helpful and patient with me through this long journey. I coundn't have asked for a better officiate. I didnt expect to make a new friend but once you meet her and her sweet spirit and bright personality you cant help but love her. I would recommend her to everyone i know who is getting married they will not be disappointed.Look no further and give her a call.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

AWE, I am sooooo happy that I was able to assist. This was a process that was very unique, but worth it. You two are such a beautiful couple. Remember to always stay positive and uplift each other no matter what comes your way. Congratulations again to you and your new husband :)
  • Valerie

Valerie Escobedo · Married on 07/22/2019

Parents wedding vow renewal

She was super amazing. I'll come back one day to renew my own vows and she will definitely be the one I call......

Sent on 07/23/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Valerie, for this beautiful review. When you are ready for the Vow renewal, let me know. Congratulations to your parents again.
  • Margie

Margie · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent officiant

Amy was one of a kind she was super sweet and went above and beyond for us. She even stood a little while after the ceremony and helped my husband and I take pictures with the photographer. She helped make our day even more special with the little touches she added. Thank you Amy for your professionalism, spunky personality and charm! I highly recommend Amy

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sara Vallejo · Married on 07/19/2019

Amy made the process easy!!

Amy was awesome, she was punctual and had great energy, the process as super easy and way better than staying in line at the court. She allowed us to customize the script and was very responsive.
    I would recommend Amy to any bride that wants to have a special ceremony

Sent on 11/24/2018

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

This is such a beautiful review. Thank you Sara for choosing me again to be your wedding officiant. The whole event was simply beautiful. Congratulations again :)

Travis · Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding Officiant

Excellent service, very well done amy we are eternily grateful

Sent on 07/21/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are so welcome and Thank you for choosing me as your wedding officiant. Congratulations again :)

Katrice · Married on 07/19/2019

Excellent!!!

Amy was always very easy to reach and very responsive in the months leading to our ceremony . She answered all the questions we had about the process of obtaining our license and was very helpful. On the day of our wedding showed up early and was a absolute pleasure . We are so glad to have had her as a part of our wedding day. I would def recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant's reply:

This is such a beautiful review from a Very Beautiful couple now married :) Thank you so much again for choosing me as your wedding officiant. You made such a beautiful bride. Your whole family and friends were wonderful people as well. Congratulations again :)