Amy Tucker Photography Reviews

83 | West Chester, PA

83 Reviews for Amy Tucker Photography

Jesse · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy is very friendly, easy going, and she offers many years of experience. On the day of she was great at directing everyone, she was efficient with the time we had for photos, and she was relatively unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception. She offers a variety of photography packages to fit a wide range of budgets. With us, she was also very flexible in customizing a wedding package so we were able to have 2 photographers and stay within budget. Her response time to emails and phone calls was punctual and she gave us a sneak peak of our photos about 1 week after the wedding. Most importantly our photos are beautiful and capture the fun and excitement of the day

Sent on 06/18/2018

Colin · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience working with Amy. She is a very easygoing and positive person, which helped us feel at ease both during the tough process of selecting a photographer and on the day of the event.

Since we are located out of her area, we were able to have a helpful consultation via FaceTime, and Amy provided professional input as we decided on our desired package. Closer to the date, she was shooting another event at our venue, and scouted out locations for our day of, which was super thoughtful.

My husband and I were a bit nervous about being the center of attention for portrait shots, but Amy helped turn that into a fun experience that got our wedding day off to an awesome start. She did a great job of fading into the background while also being accessible and ready to step in for specific shots throughout the night. One of the nicest things she did was take tons of guest shots--not every photo has to be of the couple!--and we are so thrilled to have a lovely record of the people we shared the day with.

Given that we purchased the minimum package and it was just Amy getting as many shots as one person possibly could, we ended up with a ton of great photos. Makes us wish we had booked another hour or gone for the 2 photographer deal!

All in all this was a very positive experience, and we've gotten fantastic responses to the photos.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Working with Amy was a pleasure. She is a talented photographer with a personable but still professional demeanor. We have heard horror stories about demanding photographers barking orders to the wedding party. That was never the case for us; Amy made everyone feel at-ease. She was very reliable and always willing to meet to discuss scheduling, locations, and details for our wedding day. We were very happy with the way she captured our day!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

We had Amy for our wedding. I haven't received my pictures back yet, but the overall experience with Amy at my wedding was great! She made sure to get all the pictures I requested. We did a lot of pictures prior to the ceremony, which left us time to get to cocktail hour. They did great at being there during all the big moments of the night, and even last minute we asked Amy to stay a little later in the night. Even though she had a babysitter, she was willing to stay for us! She did a great job and I can't wait to see all my pictures!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Corie · Married on 06/12/2010

Amy Tucker was extremely professional and an amazing photographer. The quality and quantity of pictures that you get for your money is phenomenal. Throughout the day she was helpful, kind to all guests, and always had a smile on her face. I was blown away by the pictures that we received. The package that we chose included all of our pictures, the copyright to all pictures, a DVD slideshow of all pictures and much more but the best thing was the actual wedding photo album. It was absolutely amazing. I have received so many compliments on it and couldn't be happier with the results. I would, and have, highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/11/2013

She did a great job photographing! I didn't even know that she was there half of the time which is great!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Amy · Married on 07/30/2011

Amy was the photographer fro our wedding this past July. She was very responsive leading up to the wedding day and was always quick to reply to any questions we had. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time and did a good job of making sure we met our tight timeline. The pictures from the day came out fantastic. One of our favorite parts of her photography was the candid photos she took from the ceremony and reception. She was able to catch lots of moments on film without being in the way of our wedding. Overall we were very pleased with our choice to have Amy photograph our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa Stone · Married on 12/28/2019

3.8
      3.0

Great Pictures

The pictures that were taken look great. We had hoped for some more candid/artistic type shots and not all posed shots. I would make sure you really think through all the actual shots you would want as on the day of the wedding they look more to you to dictate the shots. Looking back I had so much to think about that day that I wasn't thinking of specific shots that now I am sad we didn't get (ex. my mom putting in the veil or at least faking it - I only have professional shots of the hairdresser putting it in and I don't need my hairdresser in my album) (I wish I would have thought to make the photographers do the first look a second time to make sure we got enough shots we only got two shots and my husband has a funny face). Because I wanted shots of us girls getting ready and to do a first look both the photographer and assistant left the reception early I didn't know when they left and we didn't get shots of our traditional Eritrean dress and dance for my husbands parents.

Sent on 02/27/2020