Amy Tucker Photography Reviews

83 | West Chester, PA

83 Reviews for Amy Tucker Photography

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2016

Amy was our photographer for our June wedding in Chester County. Leading up to the big day, I was impressed with how quickly Amy responded to e-mails. I appreciated how she listened to our ideas and suggestions, and I found her to be very organized. Amy and her assistant were a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, and they captured so many special moments. We are thrilled with our photos, which we received in a very reasonable time frame. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would recommend Amy Tucker Photography.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you , Pam! We had a fabulous time at your wedding day. I love so many of the photos we captured.

Elena · Married on 05/01/2016

Amy was such a pleasure to work with and we are so pleased with the photos. She was so helpful and truly captured our wedding day so we can always remember the small details and beautiful moments. She was a very flexible and quick to respond to all of our emails. We even received all of our photos within a month from our wedding date! I am so happy we selected Amy as our photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thanks Elena! I loved the photo opportunities that your venue offered us. It is hard to say know to having an owl at your wedding day!

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy Tucker was a Godsend! From day one, she was extremely accommodating and worked with us to create a package that met all of our wishes. She was always easy to contact and responded right away. The day of the wedding, Amy and her assistant, Margo, went above and beyond! She even helped me into my dress! Amy was so down to earth that I felt as if a close friend was there to capture every important moment. I was blown away when I saw the photos of my wedding. The day went by so fast and her photos helped me relive all the moments that flew by and anything I may have missed. Each photo was vibrant and crystal clear. She had so many ideas on how to capture one-of-a-kind photos of my husband and me with our families and bridal party. Working with Amy was so effortless and I can't recommend her enough! I'm so grateful she was our photographer :)

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! I love the shout out to my non photography skills. I am fabulous at pinning boutonnières and finding the hidden buttons on a wedding dress. Loved sharing in your day! Enjoy the start of your life and husband and wife.

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2015

We've booked Amy for our engagement shoot and wedding in October. We had our engagement shoot at Longwood Gardens and I'm really looking forward to our wedding. The pictures turned out beautifully and Amy has been wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

As soon as we met with Amy back in 2014 for our September 2015 wedding, we decided not to meet with anyone else. She asked all the right questions and helped us figure out a vision for our day—a year in advance. She was really flexible with us and was down for "just winging it" with us when we wanted to walk around Philadelphia's Old City for our engagement session without any real plan. We are both a bit shy in front of the camera but she made us feel at ease.

On our wedding day she and her second shooter Margot arrived at the hotel on time and were super efficient: They got some great getting ready shots and our first look session at the venue was a breeze! We even got all of our bridal party shots done before the ceremony. After the ceremony she managed to help wrangle our very large family for a couple of group shots and we were done in time to enjoy most of our cocktail hour. For the rest of the day, we barely noticed Amy and Margot were there but they got some great shots. Our families are delighted with how well our photos came out, and how quickly we received them. Thanks Amy, can't wait to see our album!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thanks Amanda! I love that we went unnoticed. Not being seen is one of my favorite compliments to receive.

Sonia · Married on 08/30/2015

Amy is really attentive and gets back to you in a timely fashion. She makes you feel comfortable from the engagement session all the way to the actual wedding day to ordering albums. The quality of her work is truly great.

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

I loved being a part of your day. There is nothing better than watching your friends start their life together. Congrats to you both!

Amy was terrific. She was very easy to work with which was wonderful as we were planning our Pennsylvania wedding from California. I was running late the day of the wedding as the hair and makeup took longer, but she just moved things around in the schedule and somehow it all worked. Most importantly, she took wonderful photos.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

"They can't start without you." Simple and true logic that always makes a bride less stressed about timing. I always build hidden time into my wedding day photo schedule to make sure that little slip ups don't spoil the day.

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2015

Amy Tucker did a great job capturing everything we wanted ! She was recommended to me through a friend and her reasonable prices fit my budget. She arrived on time and was quick to start taking pictures. She had a solution to every problem.It was great that she had worked at my venue before, Mendenhall Inn, she knew great locations to capture beautiful shots. She did a great job directing us and working with a young flower girl. As she was posing us I was loving every minute excited to see the final product. Thanks for giving us so many beautiful pictures. We will cherish these wonderful memories!'

Sent on 06/20/2015

Me and my now husband met Amy in the summer of 2014 after being referred to Amy from a family friend. We met with Amy for that first visit and that was it, there was no reason to meet or talk to anyone else. Amy is quick to respond and walks you through everything step by step. We went to Longwood Gardens for our engagement pictures which was great! Amy is extremely professional. Amy even took time out to meet us at the venue prior to the wedding to look for spots to shoot. The day of the wedding went great and the pictures are beautiful!! We received our album the week before Christmas and I was able to bring it around and show it off to family and friends. Would definitely recommend Amy to anyone!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Amy did an amazing job with our engagement photos and our wedding! Very happy with her work! We can't wait to see our album!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Amy Tucker is incredible. From our initial meeting through handing off of the final images, she was extremely professional and responsive. We could not be happier with how our photos turned out.

Ask to see a full wedding she has shot. You will not only see how beautifully she tells the story of your day but the quality and quantity will blow you away. She a knack for catching all of the “little” moments throughout the day – the looks, smiles, tears.

She met us at our venue a few weeks before to discuss the shots we wanted and walked through our list of “must have” pictures. She worked with us on our timeline to make sure we would have enough daylight left.

Before heading to the church, we decided to go outside for a few pictures and my dress got mud all over it. Amy took charge of the situation. She walked me right into the bathroom and started scrubbing away. Way above and beyond the call of duty for a photographer!

My husband, the dads and the brothers all despise pictures. She made the process so easy and painless for everyone involved.

I have been to weddings before where you feel like the photographers are in your face. Amy is not like that at all. I barely noticed she was there the entire evening.

I cannot recommend Amy Tucker Photography enough. She is extremely talented and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Gail · Married on 11/08/2014

Amy was amazing! The clarity and colors of all of her photos were perfect! She was quick and knew exactly what stills to take. You never knew she was around for all of the action and candid shots. Every moment of the day was captured with such sensitivity and perfect timing. I can't thank you enough Amy for giving my daughter the most beautiful memories of her entire wedding day. Her photos are beyond what we ever dreamed of!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Erica · Married on 10/11/2014

Amy was great, the day of she was willing to help with little things, like figuring out how to hang my dress in the hotel so it would photograph correctly. we didn't even notice she was in the reception, her and her partner margo did a great job not being in the way of things or sticking out. Also when it came time for my husband and I to do our photos together she took our suggestions on where we wanted to stand and even let us act silly during certain pictures.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband hates getting in pictures. Amy succeeded with the impossible! She was wonderdul and we got our photos in a month.

Here are the top reasons why someone should go with Amy:
    1. If you have a husband like mine who hates the idea of pictures.
    2. You want someone who is SUPER fast with the obligatory family pictures (aka more partying).
    3. Value.
    4. Creative when it comes to where to take pictures. She chose them all for us and they were great ideas!
    5. You want to look good.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Anne · Married on 09/14/2013

Amy Tucker is the utmost professional. She is a delight to work with ~ very caring, considerate and a total gem to work with! Her photography is flawless and artistic. She recently photographed our daughter's wedding at Loch Nairn Golf Club in Avondale, PA and utilized the best of the grounds for her fabulous photos. We were so totally thrilled to have her as our Photographer, and would recommend her to any future Bride & Groom! Total satisfaction!!!
    Anne & David Ottley

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2013

Amy Tucker was our wedding photographer and did an amazing job. We considered numerous photographers in the Philadelphia area and chose Amy because of the natural look of her photos, the high quality of her work and the value for money she provides (she is also one of the few photographers that clearly posts pricing on her website).

During the planning process, Amy walked us through what to expect on the day and asked us what things and people we wanted the pictures to focus on. She was very flexible, even accommodating my last-minute request for a first-look shoot.

On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and began shooting almost immediately. She worked quickly and efficiently, which let us enjoy more time with our guests. She was also very unobstrusive during the party, and was able to get great shots without making people feel ill at ease.

We’ve gotten the pictures back and they are beautiful! Amy really captured all the little emotional moments during the ceremony and throughout the day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • User2205118 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I took our wedding photos very seriously, and we knew that picking a photographer would be a very hard choice. Amy immediately stood out from the other photographers that I contacted because of her fast response time and the fact that she sent me an online gallery of an entire wedding that she shot at my venue! So many other photographers had beautiful pictures on their websites, but when I saw examples of an entire wedding that they shot I was very disappointed. Amy's entire shoot was so beautiful, and she captured so many amazing moments that I knew I had to have her shoot our wedding! Leading up to the wedding she was very responsive to my emails and even called me to discuss a "must-have shots" list. On our wedding day she showed up on time and immediately started taking pictures. She was super flexible and let me make as many silly requests as I wanted (such as hanging my dress in a tree for photos, and getting in the creek in my wedding dress and my Hunter boots). She kept the day running smoothly and was able to get all of my family members together and smiling in such a quick amount of time! My favorite part of the day was the First Look session that she did with me and my husband before we walked down the aisle. She got so many beautiful and emotional pictures, and now I will always be able to remember how my husband looked when he first saw me in my wedding dress. I barely noticed her taking pictures, but we ended up getting over 1,300 beautiful pictures back! Both me and my mom were in tears looking at the pictures, and I'm so happy that I have so many pictures to look at for the rest of my life! One big complaint: she took so many awesome pictures that it's going to be a huge pain to choose which ones to hang up on my walls :) Seriously though, book Amy! She's affordable, talented, and great to work with!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Amy is an amazing photographer! She was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to emails. We received almost 1,000 wedding pictures and we loved every one of them! She was able to perfectly capture our wedding day and our personality as a couple. She was very personable and our whole wedding party had a lot of fun with her!!! She definitely has a passion for what she does! We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Megan · Married on 01/12/2013

Amy did such a fabulous job with our wedding photos! She gave us so many to choose from and she was unbelievably quick with her editing. She also gave us a "sneak peek" that we received on our honeymoon, within a week of our wedding.

We also loved the second photographer Amy had with her, Mert. Having two photographers made a huge difference to us, as one stayed with the girls while getting ready and the other with the guys. The best part was when they took photographs together, one shot face on, and the other took it at an angle. The exact same shot looked completely different and even better when taken at the angle!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Amy was amazing to work with! We had a blast and she was able to get all the pictures in so that we made the entire cocktail hour! We absolutely loved working with her!!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Amy and her husband were absolutely amazing to work with! I had a bridal part of 22 people, and she handled it so well! I was so impressed with how she handled getting everyone together, and helping make my day so much less stressful!

When the photos came back, I was blown away by how beautfiul they were! She captured the fall colors and just the rustic feel I was going for with the whole wedding. She captured all the great little details, and told a story with the photos. So many people have told me that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen, and I cannot wait to start making my albums and framing them!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

Amy is a fabulous photographer and a wonderful person. She is super friendly and fun to work with. She truly cares about her clients and their wishes. She goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. We LOVE our photos and are very happy with our experience with Amy Tucker Photography!

Sent on 11/01/2012

David · Married on 09/14/2012

We were SO impressed with Amy Tucker. We did both an engagement photo-shoot and had her for our wedding and we were so glad we chose her. We were initially so nervous about having so many personal photos taken and being the center of attention, but she made us feel at ease and we looked so natural and beautiful in our photos. The photos had a great mix of candid and posed shots, and we really have to give Amy a lot of credit for bringing it out of us and our guests.

We were especially impressed at her professionalism and how she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. On our wedding day, our schedule was running late and we were anxious about not capturing the entire day completely. Amy stayed beyond her contracted time to capture the cake cutting, and additional moments, all the while staying calm and collected. In addition, she managed a wonderful photo-booth, which resulted in some of our favorite (and funniest) shots of the night.

Sent on 12/25/2012

Amy Tucker did a great job on our wedding day! She was fun but very professional and our experience with her and her assistant was very enjoyable. She was also flexible with her photo service packages and worked with us to come up with something that met our needs. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Michael · Married on 08/12/2012

Very flexible, professional, and a great photographer!

Sent on 09/07/2012