Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup Reviews

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 5
Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 6
Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 7

Hannah · Married on 12/17/2017

Amy was so amazing! I had to reach out to her only a couple weeks before the wedding, and she truly came through very last minute. She did mine, my mom's, and all of my bridesmaids' makeup! She was quick to respond and got a team together for the wedding so quickly. She is kind, and easy going, which is such a gift during a time that could be potentially stressful. She did not force her own opinion of what SHE wanted for me, she listened well and did exactly what I wanted :) Can't say enough good things about her!!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw, Hannah you're so sweet! I have never seen a more personalized wedding - it was perfect! Getting to know you and your mom was such a pleasure, you are both full of wise words. All the best to you and Kory <3

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about my wedding makeup from Amy! She was fantastic and flexible during my trial- and then took notes so everything was perfect on my wedding day. I received a ton of compliments and I would recommend her to ANYONE!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad I got David's stamp of approval too! ;)

Hannah · Married on 12/13/2015

Amy did an amazing job doing my hair for my wedding. She was so fun to work with and I would definitely recommend her to others! Thanks Amy!

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was so much fun to work with you, Taylor, and Becki - thanks Hannah!!

Sybil · Married on 12/13/2015

Amy did a terrific job for my daughter's wedding. She listened to the wishes and desires of the bridesmaids and of course the bride .. She did a beautiful job!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thanks, Sybil! Hannah and Jonathan's wedding was so beautiful!

Katen · Married on 10/18/2014

Amy styled both mine and my daughter's hair for her wedding. Oh my!! Gorgeous! We each told her what we wanted and she took it step further! Our hairstyles were elegant - just as we envisioned! My simple French twist was much harder than it looked since my hair is long and thick but Amy made it seem effortless!! Meredith had a beautiful style that lasted all night long. Amy was fun and efficient which gave us plenty of time for pictures. I would choose Amy again (and again) and highly recommend her!

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Karen, it was such a joy to be around you and your family! Meredith definitely shares your bubbly personality! Thank you so much for your kind words! <3

Meredith · Married on 10/18/2014

Amy is excellent to work with! She did my hair for my bridal portraits and for the wedding. She was super helpful when trying to decide a style and both times it looked amazing and stayed in place all day long. She fits right in with the bridal party and is so much fun to be around. I'd absolutely use her again and recommend her to my friends for their weddings.

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thanks, Meredith! I loved styling your long, amazing princess hair! Best wishes to you and Travis!

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

Amy does a great job and is so much fun to work with! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results. She knew exactly what I wanted with very little explainatoln from me. She is a natural and is very easy to work with. I highly recommend Amy for all your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thanks, Ali!! It was a perfect day for a beach wedding, congratulations to you and Brad!

Molly · Married on 06/30/2018

Amy is fantastic! She genuinely invests in each bride, getting to know them before working with them. The trial run went great! The wedding day was awesome! I felt fantastic and my bridesmaids and both mom of bride and groom looked GORGEOUS!!! My hair and makeup held up from 11AM until 2AM! My hair even made it through a rugged 4WD/off-road photo shoot and some major wind! It still looked loose and elegant even with all that movement!!!!

I enjoyed the whole experience with Amy. She made everything easy and was also so much fun to get to know and be around. She’s just a fantastic gal all around.

Thanks for making my day perfect Amy :)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Molly! I’m so glad you loved it! Your dress was so super pretty and your family and friends were wonderful to work with! Best wishes to you and Scott!!

Staci · Married on 10/01/2017

She did fantastic!!! Was very welcoming with any critics to get the exact look I was going for. Very quick with responses and even helped to provide starting points for ideas. Amy is very easy to talk to which helps make the process fun and helps take the nerves out of wedding day jitters. Took her own time to ensure the location of the venue, was there just before quoted start time and finished on time as promised. Prices are amazing for quality of work! Would highly recommend her any occasion!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 15
    Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 16
    Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 17

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Staci! Best wishes to you, Michael, and of course the kitties :)
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 06/29/2019

Amy is amazing!

I'm so glad I decided to have Amy do my hair and makeup for my wedding! I loved how my hair looked and it held up for the entire day even after a lot of dancing! I was originally going to do my own makeup, but I am so happy that I ultimately asked Amy if she could also do my makeup. It looked absolutely amazing in pictures and also stayed flawless the entire day after crying and sweating! I knew after my trial with Amy that I had made the right decision to have her do my makeup because later that night, I went for a run and it even started raining. Afterwards, my eyeliner and lashes still looked great! Not only does Amy do a fantastic job, she is also so fun to be around, and it really helped ease my stress to just chat with her while getting ready for the wedding! She also did my maid of honor's hair and one of my bridesmaid's makeup and they looked beautiful! Definitely recommend Amy for any hair and makeup needs! :)

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup 18

Jackie · Married on 09/02/2018

Amy was great! I used her for makeup services for my engagement photos and wedding. She listened to all of my requests/concerns and did a fantastic job! I definitely recommend her and would use her again for special events in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Jackie! I definitely cried (a lot) when you and your dad had your first look. You and your family were wonderful to spend the morning with!

R · Married on 06/24/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Wonderful hairstylist! She was on time and willing to work with me at the trial run before the wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Amy Merritt Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much! You were stunning and your vendors were all a blast to work with! So glad the rain cleared up too. All the best to you and Joe! <3