Amy Dang Photography Reviews

Amy Dang Photography 5
Amy Dang Photography 6
Amy Dang Photography 7

Gabriella · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Amy and Hoang has been so amazing. From the moment I met Amy at the Bridal Extravaganza and saw her work I knew she had to be the photographer for our wedding. No matter what the lighting is outside, day or night, she takes amazing shots and truly has a gift of capturing the most beautiful moments. She makes it so easy to be yourself in front of the camera. You will love AMY!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Amy is literally amazing. She captured our big day (and our engagement pictures and my boudoir pictures) SO perfectly. She is a fantastic photographer and captures the most perfect moments. Our wedding album is full of stunning pictures - staged and candid. On top of being an amazing photographer, Amy is also like the sweetest person ever. She is incredibly easy to work with, quick to respond to questions, and SO FUN. I am beyond happy with our pictures.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Amy Dang Photography 8
    Amy Dang Photography 9
    Amy Dang Photography 10
    Amy Dang Photography 11

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

I would 100% recommend Amy to anyone looking for any type of professional photos! My husband and I are not too comfortable in front of cameras and she was absolutely amazing - making it not awkward, being super friendly, personable, etc... Not to forget her photos - she grasps the natural landscape so well and I absolutely love it! The lighting is great, everything is wonderful! Thanks, Amy!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Alysse · Married on 10/21/2017

Amy was a joy to work with! She was so laid back and fun and captured the most incredible moments! We could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so thankful that we had Amy for both our engagement pictures and wedding day. Amy is so talented! My husband and I are not at all photogenic. Amy just does magic with the camera. I love how she made us feel comfortable. Nothing about it felt fake or too posed. Plus, it was actually fun! She somehow made us forget about the stress of the wedding planning and got us to really enjoy the moment. On our wedding day, she very beautifully captured the memories and special moments that we couldn't have otherwise preserved. We are so lucky to have her here in Austin!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Natasha · Married on 08/12/2017

I can not say enough good things about Amy, truly. She is a joy to work with, so professional and timely in communication and scheduling. She made the whole process so easy and made us feel so comfortable with how to pose, etc. The pictures were AWESOME captured and naturally/realistically edited and the turn around was less than a month after the wedding. I was so happy to see that EVERY moment and EVERY little detail was captured. My friends and family are blown away by how the pictures turned out and so was I. I'm so glad we made the choice to go with Amy! I would highly recommend her to my closest friends or anyone looking for a unique, talented, professional photographer for their big day.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Amy was so wonderful! She had so many great suggestions during both our engagement shoot and our wedding - and all of our photos are so beautiful! Many of my guests commented on how professional and "everywhere at once" she was during the ceremony and reception. I was pretty overwhelmed the day of the wedding and Amy just handled her part perfectly. Love her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Angela · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved working with Amy for our engagement and wedding photos. We hit it off right away and felt right at ease with her. So glad she could be there to capture our special day. Would recommend her 1000x over!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • BBow

Bailey · Married on 04/22/2017

Amy is amazing!! We used her for our engagement pictures and I am so obsessed. She captured exactly what we were looking for. She was so fun and guided us the whole way! I am completely impressed and will definitely be using her from now on for any pictures I need, hands down. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Katie · Married on 04/01/2017

Amy and Hoang were hands down one of the best parts of getting married. My husband and I both are pretty shy being the center of attention, and being photographed just amplified that shyness, but Amy made all of that simply melt away. She made us so comfortable and giggle and relaxed throughout the whole experience: from the first meeting to engagement pictures to the Big Day. Her work is absolutely gorgeous: we have already recommended her to one of my bridesmaids for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Amy Dang Photography's reply:

You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. Hoang and I had SO much fun at your wedding. Thank you for being goofballs with us :).

Merrie · Married on 03/18/2017

Amy is such a wonderful photographer! From our engagement session to wedding we felt completely at ease working with her! On the day of our wedding she was awesome at keeping on the schedule so we could get those pictures done quick so we could get to the reception ?? She was also able to treat our guests to a sneak peak of pictures taken during the ceremony DURING the reception (people could not stop talking about that!)

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Amy Dang Photography 16
    Amy Dang Photography 17
    Amy Dang Photography 18

Hardey · Married on 01/07/2017

Working with Amy was such a pleasure and delight. From our first consultation at a quaint coffee shop to the drop off of our final album, Amy has been attentive to all the important details that have made our wedding journey memorable and brilliantly captured. She went above and beyond to ask questions and get to know us on a personal note, which reflects a rare level of care and attention you may not normally see in other photography services. After seeing her portfolio of work and getting to know her shooting style, we felt she really listened to what we wanted and reciprocated our trust in her, in the delivery of our beautiful engagement and wedding photos. We always felt at ease, the shooting was never intrusive, and she was professional throughout the whole process. We would recommend Amy Dang to anyone looking for a skilled and passionate photographer to capture their special moments.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Amy Dang Photography 19
    Amy Dang Photography 20
    Amy Dang Photography 21
    Amy Dang Photography 22
    Amy Dang Photography 23
    Amy Dang Photography 24

Victoria · Married on 09/25/2016

After my initial meeting with Amy I knew I wanted to work with her. She has such a calming presence and is very down to earth. She made it a point to get to know me and and learn about how my husband and I met. This stood out to me as I went into my search for a photographer knowing that I wanted to choose someone who was willing to get to know my husband and I prior to taking both our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement shoot, Amy suggested a few places which was very helpful. The quality of the photos turned out amazing! She also captured some great photos of our dog which we absolutely loved. Leading up to the wedding Amy was in touch with us about a month before which worked out well. The day of the wedding she and her second photographer came a little earlier than they're scheduled time to check out the bridal suite lighting. Both she and her second photographer were awesome and accommodating throughout the day ensuring that we were on schedule. I do have to say some of my most favorite photos of the day came from the ceremony and the candid shots from the reception. The pictures tell the story of the day and the quality is great! I've recommended Amy to others and will continue to do so!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/16/2016

Amy was so sweet and gave us an amazing deal for our intimate Friday wedding. She was also very accommodating when we had to change our venue two months out from the date! We haven't gotten our pictures back yet but I have full confidence they will be stunning as she helped my awkward husband and I pose ourselves for pictures, which was a huge help and weight off my shoulders. I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Joy · Married on 05/14/2016

Amy did our wedding ceremony and reception shoot with an hour session of pre-wedding photography session. Amy is awesome and very accommodating and flexible! She was very responsive to my emails and questions, and was really nice even when I would get back to her late about some details for my wedding. I feel that for the money I spent, I got professional quality photos. Amy is also very easy going and easy to get to know. You can tell she really likes photography and working with people.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Hannah · Married on 04/30/2016

Amy was everywhere all at once, in a really good way. She captured every sweet moment of our special day. She stuck to the time line but never missed those amazing candid moments. She made my husband and I look like celebrities. Everyone who has seen the pictures has shed a tear or two. My only regret is not being able to hang out with her at the wedding and make sure she had a good time as well.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Chelsey · Married on 02/20/2016

Amy's personality, professionalism, and photographs were what made our wedding day! She made everyone so comfortable and made the bridal party laugh. Her vision of our day was spot on and the pictures are priceless!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Erin · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy was simply great! She initiating meeting up prior to the event to get to know each other face to face and create a game plan. She arrived early and captured all the moments we missed being so busy on our big day. She has that artistic eye that we were looking for and thinks outside the box for capturing special moments. She was very friendly and down to earth with our families, making everyone feel comfortable and like she was one of us! Amy also kept her cool amidst all the madness of the wedding itself which helped tremendously for us! I'd definitely recommend her & keep her in mind for future events in our lives! Very pleased!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

Super easy going photographer that responds promptly and is always professional. The pictures were so beautiful. She is very good at catching "in the moment" pictures. I will definitely use her again.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/10/2015

I absolutely LOVED Amy! She was hands down the best choice for my wedding photography. All my guests and family members loved her and LOVED the pictures!! I could not have asked for a better experience with a vendor and could not have hired a better, more personable, or more fun photographer to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her!!! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Amy Dang and wouldn't change a thing about my experience with Amy.

Sent on 01/06/2016