Amy Clemons Photography Reviews

4 | Corona, CA

4 Reviews for Amy Clemons Photography

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

Amy was, by far, the best vendor of my entire wedding (which is saying a lot because they were all phenomenal)!!! She was so personable and went above and beyond to make sure our day was photographed perfectly. Our pictures were absolutely stunning, almost 2 years later, I find the most joy looking at every single photo. She captured the beauty of the day and our relationship using the natural light to create memories that bring back the emotions and thoughts of the exact moment. I have recommended Amy to every one of my friends and will continue to do so as long as she is a wedding photographer!! She has such extensive knowledge of wedding photography as well so many other areas of the planning process and she gave so much help advice and recommendations that truly aided the execution of my wedding. Amy will continue to be my photographer of choice!!!

Amy Clemons Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your sweet words and continued support! It was seriously such a joy working with you guys on your beautiful wedding, and I am so blessed to have been able to capture your memories! xo -Amy

Charmaigne · Married on 10/03/2015

Amy made our wedding even more special with her beautiful pictures! I only trust her with our most precious memories!

Amy Clemons Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Charmaigne! It was my absolute pleasure being able to capture your day. Congratulations again! xo

Lorie · Married on 04/19/2015

From the beginning to start you won't go wrong with picking Amy. She is friendly, professional, friendly, and a joy to work with. She has a touch of magic when she captures that special moments!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Theresa · event on: 12/10/2011

I had the privilege & the pleasure of Amy photographing my Anniversary pictures. She is brilliant with how she would have me pose to capture the most beautiful photos in gorgeous natural lighting. She is kind, and patient. Her work is absolutely amazing and I'm so happy with these photos that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Amy Clemons Photography!

Amy Clemons Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Theresa! I always love working with you and your family. Thank you for entrusting your memories with me! xo -Amy