amy callahan photography Reviews

14 | Cookeville, TN

14 Reviews for amy callahan photography

• User2066035 · 2+ years ago

Amy is awesome. She is such an amazing photographer it's sometimes hard to line up dates. I had a date in mind when I called her and if she was booked that day we were going to move our wedding date! So if you want her, book her NOW. Her work is incredible. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and of course, our wedding day pictures. For our engagement photos we told her what we were kind of thinking and she ran with it. She gave her professional opinion and made our pictures awesome. If you don't have any idea what you want, she has tons of good ideas on her own. My bridal portraits are amazing. Not to toot my own horn AT ALL, but when I saw my bridal portraits I was speechless. I loved ALL of them. We had such a hard time deciding which one to blow up for the wedding. On our wedding day it was overcast and rainy :( Amy didn't panic or even act stressed out, and our pictures were scheduled to be outside. We did what we had to do and got plenty of pictures. She's just awesome and such a good person. I love the few wedding pictures I have seen and I am beyond excited to see the rest! :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Megan · Married on 12/12/2009

Amy's pictures are amazing. We are so fortunate to have been able to book her for our wedding. She is so nice and fun to be around, esp. on your biggest day.

Sent on 05/11/2010

Kim · Married on 10/24/2009

Amy Callahan makes wonderful pictures. My family & I have used her services on several occasions and we have always been very pleased.

Sent on 12/04/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2009

Amy did an excellent job! I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2009

Do your pictures before the wedding! Don't hesitate about seeing the groom before the wedding. Seeing each other privately before the wedding allows you both to share a more intimate and memorable moment with each other. You won't regret it, I promise. Then, you will have more photo opportunites before the wedding and you can spend more time with your guests.

And, don't leave for your honeymoon the day after the wedding. Allow yourselves a day to rest and/or pack before you head to the airport. This was the best decision we made.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Robynn · Married on 09/19/2009

Amy is great...she is professional, caters to your needs (however specific), tries to make everything very personal to your taste, and I couldn't have been happier with her work.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Julie Beth · Married on 08/29/2009

I had a great experience with Amy. Our pictures are beautiful! We will use her again.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2009

I'd known for several years that I wanted Amy to be my wedding photographer. She has a particular talent for catching those perfect candid moments, and I knew she would capture them beautifully on our very important day. My husband and I were literally speechless when we saw our pictures for the first time. She truly captured our personalities and the overall feeling of our wedding day. Not only is Amy extremely talented, but she is wonderful to work with as well. She instantly puts you at ease and takes you effortlessly through the whole process. She caught some hilarious moments but also some very touching ones as well. We are so pleased with the photos and will treasure them for years to come.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Kristen · Married on 08/08/2009

Amy is absolutely AMAZING, my husband and I can't imagine anyone who we would rather have worked with through our engagement and wedding!!! She is incredibly professional and works in an extremely timely manner. Our engagement session lasted only approximately an hour and a half and our pictures turned out wonderfully!

Sent on 09/04/2009

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2009

Amy was wonderful!!! She worked with our busy schedules all through the wedding process, and was so flexible when it came to scheduling both our engagement and bridal portraits. She was so friendly and easy to talk to and did an excellent job! I would recommend her in a second.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Megan · Married on 05/16/2009

I am so glad that I used Amy Callahan as my wedding photographer. My wedding pictures were a huge deal for me. I wanted them to be perfect and they were. I could not be more pleased. She worked around my schedule for all times and places of pictures. Everyone that has seen my pictures have loved them. I would highly recommend choosing Amy Callahan as your wedding photographer. She will not let you down. Money well spent! :)

Sent on 08/24/2009

Cheryl · Married on 07/31/2006

Excellent quality services for what you are paying!!!

Sent on 06/02/2008

Shannon · Married on 07/08/2005

Amy was amazing to work with, had great prices, and produced great work!

Sent on 10/11/2007

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2007

Absolutely loved our wedding pictures. She is expensive, but definitely worth it! We got our wedding pictures back within a couple of weeks. Had to pay around $500 extra for the cd copies of the digital pictures, but I believe it is now included in her package. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2008