AMS Entertainment Reviews

184 | Selma, CA

184 Reviews for AMS Entertainment

• Y

Yaliany · Married on 11/15/2014

Todd was great! He made sure everything went smoothly and he wasn't only there to do his job but to make sure our day went by perfectly and it did, thank Todd!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jen · Married on 10/18/2014

Dwight is the best in the business! His professionalism and flexibility is 5 stars. He made our wedding reception a true party and a dream come true. Every vendor working at our wedding has complimented him on how easy he was to work with and prepared for the job. My friends and family loved him and the music he played kept everyone on the dance floor. I have already highly recommended him to my friends who are getting married next year.

DJ Dwight, thank you! We will never forget the atmosphere you created for us on our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2014

JP · Married on 10/18/2014

Of all of the vendors we used for our wedding, AMS along with the photographer, were our favorite. AMS, Todd in particular, were worth every penny. They were professional, friendly, and catered to our every request to a T.
    Todd was even nice enough to bring us margaritas during the reception and remind us to just sit and eat some food while we had a chance.
    AMS also had another great feature of picking what songs you want played, what songs you did not want played, and also when you want them played. The online planner they give you access to was a huge help in allowing us to sort of map out the wedding/reception and gave us a template to work off of.
    We also opted to have karaoke at the reception, and Todd had mentioned that it can sometimes throw off the flow of a reception, which we took under consideration, and in the end the karaoke was a huge hit. What I'm getting at, is that Todd was very helpful in providing his opinion about some of their services, which we really appreciated.
    AMS also allows you to pick the specific DJ of your choice (for an additional $100), I cannot recommend Todd highly enough, he was totally worth it.
    We have already heard from a number of guests with upcoming weddings/events that have wanted to know what DJ we used, and we have gladly given them the name of AMS, and more specifically the DJ Todd.
    Our wedding/reception was an absolute blast, we along with everyone else, had a great time, and I feel that we owe a lot of that to having chose AMS as our DJ.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/18/2014

AMS did a wonderful job with our wedding! They were very responsive and worked around our busy schedules. Thanks to AMS our reception went smoothly and was enjoyed by all.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Neidra · Married on 10/11/2014

The dj did a great job with our wedding. I felt Ray certainly went above and beyond for just being the "dj"​. He helped in every aspect at the wedding and made sure our night went great. He made our concerns his concerns and I thank him very much for that!!! I thank him for his help with helping me make a decision with music when I became stuck with what music to pick!!! He made our "in the moment" changes happen right on the spot with no fuss and did it effortlessly as though the event had been planned that way!!!! Thank you again for you time, effort and patience with me throughout this process and making the night of our wedding AMAZING!! Thank you for you patience with my dad also :) Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Carter from AMS and our DJ for the wedding, is simply fabulous! From our first conversation until we parted ways after the event, he exhibited professionalism, responsibility, and commitment. He is the kind of person you want on your team.

Carter is an individual who would walk that extra mile. He did not limit himself behind his booth. He helped all throughout the wedding in various ways. We had a ceremony by the lake, so he had to set-up first in that location. Then, we transferred indoors. Carter packed his stuff and moved indoors. In 10 minutes, he was set to go, providing the guests with great music. After dinner, he had to move closer to the dance floor. That was his third and final set-up. All these he did with speed and no fuss.

Carter was quick to pick up on requests. IN addition to music, he served as emcee as well. Our wedding would not have been as successful and as festive without Carter. We owe him big time..

Will I recommend him? YES, YES, YES!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2014

We had an amazing wedding and the Tod our DJ was amazing thank you again AMS

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

AMS Entertainment made my wedding stress free and wonderful!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Todd was just amazing. Our friends loved him and he was great to work with! Everything seemed to flow perfectly and if it didn't no one told me (the bride) which was fantastic! It was a great evening and he couldn't have been better!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Todd was amazing. He went above and beyond!!!! We are really happy with his services we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kourtney · Married on 09/06/2014

Everything was amazing! He was very professional and made it so everything went smooth.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Gisela · Married on 09/06/2014

Todd from AMS was more than just a dj. He helped our wedding stay organized and on schedule. He is very professional by being there on time and dressed for a wedding. We appreciate all that he did for us. He made sure that my husband and I were taken care of the entire night. He went and got drinks for us while we were taking pictures our wedding pictures. That was extremely generous being that is was 103 and our wedding was outdoors. He played almost everything on our playlist and took requests from our guest. I told I wanted to start the party by 7 and by 7 everyone was dancing. Thank you Todd for all of your help and making our wedding day so special we couldn't thank you enough for all that you did. I also want to add that he was a huge help and my brother in laws wedding as well. we were a team that day and he did things a dj normally doesn't do. he helped me open up champagne bottles and helped me fill the guests glasses to get the show on the road. Thank your Todd for being an amazing dj and friend at both weddings. The Raiskup family recommends Todd from AMS for any party big or small.

sella

Sent on 10/27/2015

Elida · Married on 09/05/2014

Fast and easy to work with...great!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jovanna · Married on 08/16/2014

AMS was perfect! Ray was our dj. Very professional and just the right amount of involvement! Kept us all as close to the time schedule as possible! I especially loved that we wanted our music clean and when one of our guest requested a song, Ray asked us if it was OK to play before he did. Amazing job AMS!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kevin was awesome!!!! He made sure the evening went smoothly and that everything stayed on time!! Ultimately, he made sure My groom and I had the best night ever. THANK YOU KEVIN!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Chase · Married on 06/20/2014

Awesome experience! Great music, wild and fun for the younger crowd while tasteful and pleasant for the older groups. Definitely a five star night!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Marissa · Married on 06/07/2014

Jerrod was our Dj for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with him he went above and beyond for us!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Could not have had a better dj! Very professional and on top of absolutely everything!! Kept the night running as smooth as possible! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 06/02/2014

Ray was our DJ for our special night and he did an amazing job taking care of everything for me. I honestly had no worries the day of our wedding neither did my husband. Every time something almost went wrong he always fixed it for us. We got a photobooth from them and they give you a usb with all the pictures taken at the photobooth. I had lost mine and they were very generous to give me another one months after the wedding. Great service!! I'm glad I picked them for our DJ.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Mollie · Married on 05/17/2014

From planning to day of the service that was provided was impressive! The staff is very knowledgeable, prompt, helpful, professional, and cooperative. DJ Randy made our event run smoothly and really knew how to work the crowd and get everyone involved. Our guest had a great time and my husband and I were thankful we picked this company for our big day.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Jared the DJ and the photo booth guy were both GREAT! Easy to work with and very accommodating to all in attendance.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Michael · Married on 04/12/2014

Todd with AMS was awesome! We couldnt have asked for a better DJ to help with our wedding! The music and atmosphere was exactly how we had imagined. These guys Rock!

Sent on 04/22/2014

They ran our reception for us. We we're worry free during the entire thing. Todd would always come and let us know what was coming up next. He asked before making any changes. Awesome DJ service. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Cheryl · Married on 02/26/2014

Our dj rocked the house feb 23 at our 25th anniv renewal wedding. He kept everything moving rt along. An would ck with me on all.
    Would review him at 12

Sent on 03/02/2014

shannon · Married on 01/11/2014

the company was great to work with very professional and very accommodating

Sent on 01/20/2014