AMS Entertainment Reviews

184 | Selma, CA

184 Reviews for AMS Entertainment

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding went perfectly. Thank you.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Deidra · Married on 04/14/2018

We had the greatest experience with AMS entertainment!! They were worth every penny. My dance floor was packed all night thanks to Dwight and the photo booth was a Hit!!
    As a bride I was constantly tracking down my vendors if anything AMS was tracking me down in the final weeks making sure every detail was taken care. Superior customer service! I will be recommending them to everyone I know

Sent on 04/27/2018

Mia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had Joey DJ or wedding and it was far beyond anything we could’ve asked for! Joey played such amazing music that no one wanted to even leave the wedding. He made sure everything was on schedule and even gave us fun ideas like me (the bride) acting like I was throwing my bouquet to get the crowd to laugh and he was always open to what people wanted to play and still made sure to double check with us before he played the music. We also got the photo booth and now have even more memories from the wedding to look back on! Our guest were giving us compliments left and right about Joey and how great he is!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

Todd was excellent!! He did my brothers wedding so obviously we were going to use him for mine!! He is punctual, professional, and loads of fun! Recommend highly!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Amber · Married on 03/31/2018

I used AMS Entertainment for my wedding in March and they did an awesome job. They would contact me regarding any questions I had before the wedding and set up an appointment to go over everything to make sure everything was in line. They also contacted all my vendors to communicate with them on the timeline and to make sure everyone was on the same page. During my wedding they made sure to keep following up with me to see if I needed anything or wanted to make an adjustment. I didn't need a wedding planner during my day due to there quality service and professionalism. I highly recommend AMS Entertainment for your next event.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Blia · Married on 03/25/2018

I would def use them again in the future! Highly recommend! Ray, who was our DJ at our wedding did an amazing job. Our guests enjoyed him... so do we!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Brandi · Married on 03/03/2018

Definitely do the Job!!! Thanks AMS!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Brandi Wilson · Married on 03/03/2018

Best dj ever

I have been both a guest and a bride with this company! Every time is amazing!! Todd was great at helping our evening run smooth! Highly highly recommend AMS!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Courtney · Married on 02/17/2018

We were very happy with AMS. The office staff was easy to get ahold of and very helpful. Ray answered all of our questions. Dwight, our DJ, was wonderful to work with. We met a few weeks before the wedding to talk about the music for our ceremony and reception. He took care in making sure he knew how to pronounce the names of all the people in the wedding party. He was available to talk to the weeks leading up to the wedding and even added a song to our ceremony a couple of days before the big day. He also called the day before just to touch base and make sure we were all set. The ceremony and reception ran smoothly. We enjoyed hearing the music we picked and our guests enjoyed dancing the night away.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Jenn · Married on 01/27/2018

Todd did a wonderful job at our wedding reception!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Gina · Married on 12/30/2017

Great company to work with! I would highly recommend them for anyone’s event.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/18/2017

Todd was amazing to work with. He helped make our wedding memorable and so much fun. He made sure to keep us in the loop about what would be going on next and made sure there weren’t any changes we wanted. The reception was a blast. Everyone kept saying how much fun the wedding was and how awesome the DJ was. I would definitely recommend Todd to everyone.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jason · Married on 10/28/2017

Our DJ was awesome and knew what to play before we could think of it! It was like he was reading our minds! He was fun and energetic! Thank you AMS!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jonathan · Married on 10/22/2017

Todd and Ray are the best. From start to finish they took excellent care of us and were very responsive whenever we sent them an email or left them a voicemail. They helped us through the whole process from start to finish and gave us great advice to help ensure our day would go accordingly.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Alisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Todd Did a great job! We were very happy with everything!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Serena · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was perfect. Thank you so much for making this process so easy, fun, and memorable for us.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jane · Married on 09/23/2017

These guys are amazing! We planned our wedding from out of state and they were very good with communication. Dwight was an amazing DJ, kept the party alive all night. Thank you all, highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ in the Fresno area :)

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 09/09/2017

AMS is amazing. They really had their stuff together. As controlling as I am, they did everything as I would have and I didn't have a worry in the world. He kept the crowd entertained and the timeline on point. This company is worth every penny I paid, if not more!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Evan · Married on 09/03/2017

Todd was great! The music was perfect, he was extremely helpful and attentive and we had an absolute blast! Thanks Todd!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

AMS was professional and responsive from start to finish. They accommodated my special requests and made planning super easy with their online planner. The day of the wedding was perfect. Ray was courteous, and professional. He kept the timing of the whole night on point and everything was smooth. He kept everyone dancing and having a good time with his mix of music. I would recommend AMS to anyone. Thank you for helping make my day amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2017

Our DJ was fantastic! He worked closely with us before the wedding to make sure all the details were covered. The day of the wedding went smoothly thanks to our DJ keeping track of our schedule and keeping us moving. The music choices that were played were great! The uplighting added a special touch to our venue and the photo booth was a fun personalized way for our guests to remember our day! Great company!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Eleanor · Married on 05/20/2017

Todd was wonderful! Everything about AMS Entertainment was great and easy to deal with! You get your own individual wedding planner and an easy-to-use song selection list. On the day of the wedding Todd showed up early, chose the right time to introduce himself, and he was very accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Anne · Married on 05/06/2017

We were incredibly happy with AMS! Todd and Ray in the office were extremely responsive and professional throughout our whole process. I loved the online form - when we chatted with our DJ Randy a few weeks before our wedding, we were able to go through each detail and make sure it was exactly how we wanted. When the day came, everything went off without a hitch! Randy was involved and communicative without being overwhelming. He got every single person on the dance floor, and checked in with us throughout the evening to ensure that everything was going the way we wanted. Thanks, AMS! 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Ashlyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with AMS Entertainment was so great! Everyone at my wedding said they had so much fun and that the DJ killed it! The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Katie · Married on 04/23/2017

The DJ was very nice. She made sure I had music that I wanted and music my guests like. They did perfect timing on everything and made my wedding night so special. I highly recommend anyone that wants the best DJ.

Sent on 04/30/2017